N A N I ? I'm In Naruto? [Dis...

By GRAHHHHHHHGHH

(Naruto Various x Reader) With one night, (admittedly fraught with bad decisions) you find yourself in a plac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
smth for u
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
One-Shot: Yandere! King! Madara x Reader
Q&A Time Boys
1000 Heart Special
Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 34

Chapter 13

7.7K 311 486
By GRAHHHHHHHGHH

You finish up, cheering about his defeat, and you look over at the body, well more like where it used to be.

"Damn." You state, slightly disappointed. 

Kakashi sighs, putting a hand on your shoulder, and looking at you with a serious expression. "So, mind telling me what those jutsu were?" You say, "Well, if you were listening, you heard Zabuza say something about it." He just stares at you, exasperated. "Okay, so pretty much, I can make my own jutsu. I can do it in the span of seconds, instead of taking like, months or years. I just kinda call out the name and bada-bing bada-boom." You say, casually clapping when you say the New Yorker phrase.

" May I have an example?"

"Sure. Why the hell not." You sit, holding your chin for a minute or so, just thinking.

"Got it! Hey Naruto, I need you a sec."

"Well, what do you need me for?"

"I don't believe you're going to become Hokage." Naruto freaks out, screaming while you yell, "Library Style: Shut the fuck up!"

Naruto is immediately silenced, him starting to freak out more. You then say, "Uh, how about, Remote Style: Unmute!"
He screams at you, as you walk over to him and ruffle his hair, saying, "It was just a prank bro, chill."

You begin to walk with the group to Tazuna's house, as you count down. "3....2....1...." You catch Kakashi on your back and carry him piggyback style. It wasn't the first time, but anyone watching found it amusing normally, seeing the height difference between you and him.

You begin to talk with the group, just talking about random things. You spoke with them about two of three legendary sannin in depth, having met them both before. Healing jutsu, Sage jutsu, it all gets thrown in. 

"Oh, and generally medical ninjutsu requires really good chakra control, which is why they're so rare. If I'm honest, medical-nins have saved my life before. They are some of the most useful ones on the battlefield."

You explain, hoping that they would take it to heart. 

"What about Sage jutsu?!" Naruto questions excitedly, reminding you of when Butsuma once mentioned it to Hashirama in a passing comment. He was so excited he trained day in and day out, eventually learning it. 

"Sage jutsu? Well, it's pretty complicated. You gotta have a summoning, first of all. Then you train with them, working on molding natural energy and the such."

Even Sasuke looks a bit interested.

"Natural energy? Is that like chakra?" Sakura asks, itching to take notes. 

"In a way. Natural energy is a component of Sage chakra, and when in sage mode, you gain the ability to fully sense it. Also, you get some real cool attacks, but there is always a risk."

Their faces fall, and Tazuna watches as you deal with the kids. 

"You could turn to stone if your body isn't strong enough, or you just won't be able to. You can be an 'Imperfect Sage', or a 'Perfect Sage'. An imperfect sage takes on features of the summon animal, while the perfect sage has, well, perfect control over it, not taking on any features. Generally your eyes change, along with getting markings, too."

"You seem to know quite a lot about this 'Sage chakra'." Tazuna makes air quotes around those two words. 

Turning to him, you smile. "Well, of course I do! I am a Sage, after all."

Naruto and Sakura are visibly impressed, while Sasuke just huffs. Maybe he could check this Sage stuff out...?

"You are?!" They cry. "Can you show us?"
You shrug, nodding. "Sure, why not."
You close your eyes, and manage to not walk into anything because you were absorbing natural energy and mixing it with your chakra.

When you finally open your eyes, your pupil was large, your irises were yellow, and black markings form on your face, matching the Eye of Horus.

"Wow!" The two gush, you just smiling at them calmly. Sasuke looks at you in interest, wondering what the marks on your face represented.

"Yeah, it took a while of training with my summoning to get this right. If you want to learn more about it, I'd talk to Jiraiya, who specializes in toad summonings. He can give you some pointers." 

They all nod, and you slow as Tazuna hurries in front of you, opening the door of his home while his daughter walks out of the kitchen, greeting everyone with a smile. Your Sage mode had already faded.

"Oh my! What happened him?" She asks, looking Kakashi over. 

"Ah, he just overused his Sharingan. He should wake up within three days."

She smiles kindly at you, giving directions to the room that Kakashi would be resting in. 

"We don't have enough rooms, so could you two be in the same one?"
You nod, thanking her and heading up to the room you were going to be in. You see a futon rolled out, laying Kakashi in it. You roll out your own, feeling the adrenaline and Sage mode boost wear off. 

You fall onto your futon, pretty much immediately passing out. The genin slink in, about to ask a few more questions. Naruto quietly snickers, pushing the two futons together.

"We should see what happens later." He whispers, a smirk on his face.

Sakura and Sasuke agree, sneaking back out of the room, unaware of the Jounin smiling. 'Are they trying to ship me and porno boy?' You roll over, finally taking a nap.

You are woken up by giggles that could only belong to females, and maybe Naruto, so you open your eyes. You are in Kakashi's grasp, and it's warm as hell. You just kinda roll over again, until you hear Tsunami say, "It's dinner time, why don't you come on down and eat?" At these words, you substitute yourself with a pillow out of Kakashi's grip, and stand in front of the futon, smiling widely. You then do an olympics worthy acrobatics move, somehow getting you out the door and down the stairs. You smile at the genin, and whisper, "I saw what you did with our futons~ I'd be mad, but I'm mostly just amused."

The genin freeze, and Naruto starts to beg for mercy, bowing at your feet. "Hmm. I could get used to this."

You mumble, staring down at the hyperactive blonde at your feet. "It's okay, Naruto. I already told you that I'm not mad." He sweats, and gets up, but not before looking at your face, trying to make sure you weren't going to murder him in his sleep. "Dinner is served!"

You take about three servings, eating them quickly as you head back up to your room. "Thanks for the food but I'm still beat. Goodnight my brethren." You head up the stairs, groaning as you did. Stairs suck. Who needs stairs, anyway? Just get rid of them.

You get to the top, cheering quietly, and headed to your room, laying down on the futon, quickly falling asleep.

The next morning, Kakashi wakes up to your face right in front of him. He smiles at you, moving your hair out of your face as he hugs you to his chest. He senses three presences, noting them to be Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto. He hears the door opening, and lets them see what was happening. Sakura starts to giggle, while Naruto and Sasuke gasp. He lets you go, rolling over so that he's facing the three. He simply smiles. "Hi there. Shouldn't you knock before you enter?" The three genin look slightly nervous, while Naruto gulps. "Why are you guys freaking out? Do you think I'm gonna punish you guys? I mean, I should."

You roll over, grumbling, and hug Kakashi, while he tenses for a moment, before relaxing. The genin notice this, and two of them look at each other with evil intentions. "So, sensei," Sakura asks, smirking slyly, "How's Y/N doing? Do you think they need to be taken care of by someone? Hmm?"

Kakashi looks up, closing his eyes and sighing, answering, "They are doing just fine, and I don't think they need to be taken care of, maybe just some support from time to time would help."

Sakura huffs, and walks out muttering, "not what I meant" Naruto went next, and just dead-ass asked him, "Do you like Y/N?" Kakashi looks at him in surprise, and then answers, "Yes, I do. They are a nice friend." Naruto slumps, walking out, muttering, "not what I meant" 

When both of them are out of the door, they put their ears against it, and listen. "So, Kakashi. Do you love them?" "Who is 'them'? Oh, it looks like Y/N is waking up. Move along Sasuke." Sasuke walks out, defeated. 

"Okay, so our next training exercise is to learn basic chakra control. You are going to have to climb a tree." The three genin look at him like he's stupid, before he continues. "Oh yeah. You have to do it without your hands. You need to learn how to focus your chakra to a specific point, and use it to latch onto different surfaces."

"Yeah yeah, I got it in the bag! I need to focus my Catra!" Sakura smacks him before explaining what chakra was to Naruto. You were watching a bird flying around. When you regained focus, Sakura was on a high branch in a tree and the other two were staring, jealous. "Remember what I said Sakura?"

You shout up, her giving a thumbs up with a smile growing on her face. She could be a medic-nin!

You closing your eyes, you smile at her, listening to Kakashi insult some more children. You signal that you were going somewhere, seeing Kakashi nod.
You stroll through the forest, and stopped in a nice little area with the sun hitting you just right. You could find Hidan and Kakuzu later. You sigh, dozing as two people approach.

"Woah! Who's this hottie!"

"What does it fucking take to get some god-damn peace and quiet around here! Like seriously!" You yell, looking at them. "Oh." You quickly glance at your bicep, seeing the cloud.

Kakuzu eyes you, his eyes widening in surprise as he realized that he had run into the one Leader wanted. "Hidan" He says in his deep as shit voice, "This is the one we need to bring back." 

oh fuck

"Aw yeah! Leader found a real catch!"

"Thanks boo." You then announce, "Jimmy Neutron Style: Gotta Blast!" You poof away, still getting  caught by Kakuzu's threads, because you moved a whole ass 20 feet.

"Fuck. I'm too young for hentai!"

Kakuzu looks at you in disgust as Hidan laughs his ass off. "Wait. How old are you?" Hidan asks, a weird smirk on his face.

"Uh, 28, I think. Anyway, I'm supposed to stop you from going to the Leaf and stuff, so uh, could you... not? Do that?"

"You think?" Kakuzu asks. "Do you not know?"

"It's, uh, it's complicated."

"How complicated can it be? It's your age."

"Well, some time fuckery happened, and now I'm not sure about a lot of things."

"Time fuckery?" Hidan looks at Kakuzu and then back at you. "What the hell d'you mean by time fuckery?"

Sighing, you elaborate. "Time travel and shit. That freaky kinda stuff."

"Oh."

Hidan nods, and you reiterate, "So, stay out of the Leaf, please. I've already threatened one of the other teams."

"Well, if we're ordered to, there's not much we can do." Hidan shrugs, and you look at Kakuzu. 

"Could you put me down?" 

"Leader wants you."

"And? If you kill me in a fight, you'll get my bounty, which I hear is quite high."
Kakuzu considers it carefully, agreeing to your terms.

"What?! Kakuzu, we should just take them to Leader!" Hidan whines. 

"Shut up Hidan."

Hidan huffs, turning away immaturely. He was actually being the smart one for once, but whatever.

"Well," You begin, getting set down at a reasonable distance, "shall we start?"

Kakuzu counts down, and you wonder what was with antagonists counting down instead of the protagonists. 

The moment he yells start, you wink at Hidan, actually teleporting far enough away so they couldn't find you. You sit in a tree, seeing Gato's tree base. Well, you pray that Zabuza can't sense you. He does, and you hear the sounds of screaming from inside.

"Ah." 

You quickly jump away, but you manage to catch his eyes as you leave as fast as humanly possible, hearing the sound of ripping flesh as you escape.

You land in front of Kakashi, panting, as you stand up from your position. You see the worried faces of everyone, and you smile, dragging Kakashi out of the house as you stand, worried.

You begin to ramble quickly. "After I went into the forest, I encountered the two Akatsuki I was sent to find, and after escaping from them I found Gato's base. Zabuza sensed me, I ran away. Now here I am, very tired."

You explain this all quickly, deeply inhaling after not breathing during your short speech.

"Slow down. You made contact with Akatsuki, then with Zabuza?"

Calming down, you explain. "Well, with Zabuza it was more just him seeing me for a second before I booked it."

Sighing, Kakashi brings you back inside, where dinner is being served. You eat your food quickly, and chat with the rest of the people at the table, before noticing what was about to happen. You excused yourself, walking to the spot that Inari goes to. You sit, watching the moon over the sea. After some shouts you hear small footsteps approaching as Inari joined you in the spot next to you. 
You turn to him smiling, and said, "Lost your father eh?"

Inari huffs, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, I know the feeling."

He looks up at you, confused. 

"My parents, friends, pets, all of them, disappeared one day, long ago. Well, it's more like I disappeared, but the point still stands."

You look up, the stars glittering.
"The one friend I did have before coming here died when I wasn't even around."

You wipe away the tears that built up in your eyes. Adrien was killed by a few rogue nin three years into your mysterious time travels.

"I never even got to say goodbye. I never got to say goodbye to my sensei, or to other friends. I still miss them all."

 "That's why-" Inari begins, getting cut off by your gaze. It was full of understanding, loss, and perseverance.

"Despite that, I continue on. You know why?"

He shakes his head.

"I continue on because that's what I've always done. Even when they saw me fall, I got back up. If I didn't, that wouldn't be very good for their vision of me."

You smile at him.

"Even if they aren't there, life continues on. You just have to stand up on your own, with belief that you can. They believed you could, so why can't you believe you can?"

Inari sniffles, hanging his head. You ruffle his hair, smiling softly as he hugs you. You hug back, carrying him to his room. "Could you... maybe...stay?" Inari mumbles, fiddling with his shirt. You smile down at him and nod, laying next to him as he slowly fades into unconsciousness. You smile at him, and fall asleep as well. 

Kakashi didn't see you in the bedroom, so he was quietly checking each room, worried about you. He opens Inari's door, and sighs in relief when he sees you. But he also sees Inari, and you both look happy. He smiles softly at you two, closing the door as he heads back to the bedroom. Kakashi is woken up by the genin freaking out about you. Kakashi calms them, pointing to Inari's door and putting his index finger up to his mouth. The genin follow Kakashi as he sneaks into the room, and they see the cute scene. Sakura gushes quietly, as you begin to wake up. The four people watching you rush out of the room as fast as possible, as you stretch and wake up Inari gently. You head downstairs with Inari, as you sit down at the table and begin to eat. 

You wave at Inari and head to supervise Naruto, who asks for some advice. You give him cryptic hints, laughing at his many failures. You and Naruto don't notice the eyes watching you. He watches as you smile and laugh, hearing his heartbeats in his ears. 

Holding his head, he wonders if he was sick or if you were really that strange. Looking back up at you, he feels his pupils dilate and his senses stand on edge. 

You were the cause. 

He must study this.

His golden eyes narrow, looking over you again as he slinks back into the bush. 

​​​​​​​Fun Fact: I don't plan on staying in band for any longer than the marching season. Concert season just bores me to tears, and I plan on focusing on art more.

rewrite: here we are boyos hell yeah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.3K 51
You finished the academy and got in a team with Hatake kakashi, your sensei. After some missions, you start to have feelings for him.
621K 12.1K 24
Long Naruto oneshots that'll make you blush harder than Kakashi. Written when I was a cringey freshman! Enjoy.
50K 1.4K 40
What happens when you become the babysitter of Naruto and Sasuke? "𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙙𝙤...