N A N I ? I'm In Naruto? [Dis...

By GRAHHHHHHHGHH

(Naruto Various x Reader) With one night, (admittedly fraught with bad decisions) you find yourself in a plac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
smth for u
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
One-Shot: Yandere! King! Madara x Reader
Q&A Time Boys
1000 Heart Special
Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 34

Chapter 11

9.8K 329 512
By GRAHHHHHHHGHH

{heya my dudes, not much to say, so enjoy the chapter. bye}

It was about 7:30 when you opened your eyes, not feeling the warm man laying on your lap. You sigh, ruffling your hair. Stretching, you stand up to move your legs, which had become stiff in the hours of Obito's presence. You fix yourself up enough to be presentable, and walk out the door, feeling the sun warm your skin as you stroll at a casual pace down the road, hands behind your head. You stare at the bright blue sky, seeing clouds lazily float across the sky.

 You walked, enjoying the beautiful morning as birds flew overhead. Smiling, you finish up breakfast and make a pitstop at a little cafe, grabbing some dango. You eat it quickly on your way out of the gates, heading to the Forest of Death, which was through the training field. You get to the training field, but stop just outside of the complaining children's view. You sink into the ground and move over to them, snickering quietly under the dirt. Sasuke hears you, and tells the other two to shut up, putting up his guard. You come out of the ground behind him, and he twists back, throwing a kunai that you easily caught.

"Good. You reacted quickly, as expected." He glowers, sitting back down as Naruto begins to chew you out for being late. "Naruto, I explained yesterday that I'm not your sensei. I just want to let Kakashi know what I'm doing."

Kakashi soon arrives, also getting yelled at. You stand next to him as he begins to explain what the three genin are going to do. You nod along, before turning to him and explaining, "I'll be on a mission in the forest of death, chasing some Akatsuki away." He nods, a little concerned, and you jump off, over the chain link fence and into the forest of death. You head a mile or two into it, deciding to take a quick break to try to locate the pair.

You hear footsteps, and focus on the direction you heard it from, sensing two chakra signatures. You hear what they were talking about, and raise your eyebrows, surprised. "So, we're supposed to look for this person, but the only description we got was from Kisame, who described them by just saying 'You'll know them when you see them fight.' How can we find someone based off of that description, hmm?"

You know who it was, and jump up into the trees, hiding your chakra as the two walk into the small clearing. You begin to sneak off to another tree, but find strings stopping your movements. The bright blue threads lead you into the grassy area, your intimidating look on. You see Deidara shiver for a second, but you were mainly focusing on Sasori. He stares back with Hiruko's tiny pupils, and you hear the wind blowing behind you. 

Deidara walks up, a smirk on his face that he used to hide his slight uncomfort at your face. You glanced at him, making him freeze for a moment. He gets closer to you, about to reach into his bag before he was interrupted by Sasori. "This might be the brat Pein wanted. I want to gauge their abilities first, before grabbing them and getting the hell out of this village." "Hmph. Fine." Deidara concedes, jumping into a tall tree on the edge of the clearing. How convenient for you.

Sasori positions you on the opposite side of the clearing to him, releasing his control over you so that you could prepare. You roll your shoulders, stretching out your back and ignoring the pain. Sighing, you take an angled stance, pulling your arm up. You were acting like you were about to do some sick taijutsu, but you had a different plan.

When Sasori mumbles 'Start', you immediately use a jutsu that you had just remembered. "Fire Style: Hiding in Ash Jutsu!" 

You spew a ton of ash, covering the area around you. 

"What? Where did they go?" Deidara questions, alerting to you the specifics of his location. You jump at him, kicking him down into Sasori. You hear him grunt, and then a hard thud as he hits your desired target. You see the ash begin to clear, so you use another jutsu to keep them trapped for a bit. 
"Antivirus Style: Firewall!"

Four walls of fire surround them, tight enough to not let Deidara summon his bird, but big enough to let them both reside comfortably.

You make a waving motion, opening a window in the structure. "Do not invade the Land of Fire again. Next time, I won't hesitate to cook you alive within those walls. Tell your leader the same." You walk away, waving a hand while informing, "That should last for two hours at least."

Deidara shivers again, turning and looking at Sasori. "Was that who Pein wanted?" 

Sasori grunts, annoyed at the two hour wait that was to follow. 

You get to the Hokage's office, actually walking in completely fucking normally for once. Hiruzen looks up from his scroll, seeing you standing there, about to give a report. "The Akatsuki I encountered were Deidara of the Rock and Sasori of the Sand. Sasori held me under his control briefly, but he released me so he could, in his words, 'gauge my ability.' I promptly defeated them, and threatened them as to keep them away." 
The Third nods, thinking. "The Akatsuki are becoming a problem. Given that you have dealt with four already, I would like for you to be the one that deals with the Akatsuki from now on."

"Sounds good to me." You respond, shrugging. "So is there another request for Akatsuki clean up yet, or..."
"Yes. We got a sighting from the Land of Waves, two were seen wandering around with the cloaks. One had slicked back silver hair, and the other was covering everything but his eyes."

You nod, confused. Wasn't the Land of Waves super poor?

"In this mission, you will not be paid, as it is a sighting made by our ninja and nothing else. The land has not put out a request, so you will be accompanied by a team who is doing a C-class mission, as to legally enter the lands. The team is currently undecided. You will called in when you are needed." Hiruzen dumps the information on you, leaving you to nod and hope you got it all. 

Hiruzen might have said undecided, but he knew just the team to go with you.

You leave the building, thinking. 
Hidan and Kakuzu, huh? Obito sure works fast. Like really fast.

You walk down the streets, only to get stopped when a gloved hand grabs your shoulder. You look over, seeing Kakashi's smile. 

"Oh, hey Kakashi. Need something?"

"Not much, just wondering what exactly happened in the forest of death?"

"Ah, that. I'll explain on the way."

"The way to where?" Kakashi asks, confused. 

"My house. I need to do something really quick, and we can hang at yours for the night."

 You both turn and begin the walk to your house.  "Okay, so what do you want to know?"

"What exactly happened in the forest? We all saw a large amount of ash and a tall pillar of fire."

"Promise you won't freak out?" He raises an eyebrow, and nods. "Okay. So I might've almost been captured by the Akatsuki I was trying to chase away." He looks at you bewildered, about to do exactly what he promised not to do before you continue speaking. "I used that pillar to trap two of them. I also chased two others out of the barrier."

He turns to you and grabs your shoulders, starting to shake you as he shouts, "You ran into 4 S-ranked criminals and you tell me not to freak out?! How could I not freak out?!"

You shrug, and start to talk again, saying "I don't know, maybe start by not freaking out."

He looks at you and sighs as you unlock your front door and walk in. He stands awkwardly by the door, waiting for you to finish whatever you were doing in the kitchen. 

You quickly scribble out a note, leaving a doodle of berd in the corner. You leave it on the kitchen table, walking back to Kakashi. "Alrighty! Let's get going!"
Kakashi, curious, nods. As you walk out he leaves a shadow clone, it being formed silently behind you. It moves to the kitchen, seeing the note. Reading it, his questions grew. 

'I'll be at a friends house tonight :)'

Why would you leave a note...? 
Was someone coming to your house?
He decides to stay there in hidden, wanting to figure out more. 

Kakashi is confused when his clone doesn't return to him, but he decides to ignore it for now. He opens the door, letting you in and following. You notice something, commenting, "Y'know, I never noticed those before." You turn, smiling. "I see you've kept my chakra crystals safe." 

They sat in their original pouch, pretty much completely untouched. 

"Ah, yeah." Kakashi chuckles, picking the bag up. "I just haven't been able to use them. Always thinking that I'm going to need them later."

You nod, completely understanding. He sets them back down, and you both go to the kitchen, planning to talk about your encounters over some tea. 

As Kakashi quickly brews something, you sit at the kitchen table, readying yourself for his reaction. He approaches, pouring you a cup of Unspecified Flavor™ tea and sitting across from you. You take a sip, sighing as you lean back.

"So, I should preface this by saying the Hokage has been informed, and seeing as I've already dealt with four of them, I am now some sort of Akatsuki prevention force."

Kakashi's brow furrows. "Akatsuki prevention? Do you have a mission yet?"

"Yeah. It's in the land of waves, and I'll be going with another team on a C Class mission."

"Any idea who the team is?" 

"Not a clue. Maybe Guy's? Asuma's? Maybe yours? It's all up for debate."

You pretty much knew who it was going to be, but hey. Why tell it to him straight? Or at all for that matter?

"Well it would be nice to have some company other than kids and a client on a long mission like that." He smiles, you returning it as you put your cup down. 

"Yeah. They're good kids, but interacting with the energy they have is tiring. How have you done it?"

Kakashi chuckles, pulling down his mask so that he could take a sip of tea. He had done it in front of you before, but it was always nice to see.

"Well, most of the time I'm not around them long enough to be affected."

He did fail his every one of his other classes, didnt he? 

"I guess not." 

Kakashi would always be annoyed by his new team's inability to work together naturally, so he would occasionally come to you to vent. It never failed to amuse you when he insulted children for not understanding one of the most simple concepts in a team. 

"Anyways," Kakashi begins, "What exactly happened and who are the four Akatsuki?"

You roll your shoulders, taking a sip of tea before informing him of your interactions.

Kakashi's clone widens his eyes as he sees the air in your living room warp and twist, swirling. A figure spirals onto the plush carpet, wearing a darkly colored cloak. 

He looks around, a single onyx eye hidden beneath an orange mask with strange flame patterning. The masked man made his way into the kitchen, reading the note quickly. He curses quietly, spinning around after hearing a noise. 

Kakashi's clone winces when the man turns, barely managing to hide behind the couch. When he hears steps coming his way, he poofs away. 

Obito stares at the smoke curling up into the air, glaring. His lips form a deep frown, and he swipes his hand through the gas. He teleports away, irritated.

Kakashi suddenly jolts as you talked to him, making you ask if he was okay. 
"Yeah, I'm fine." He answers, pondering. He just got his clone's memories. Who was that man? What was he doing in your house? Did you leave that note for him? If so, why? 

So many questions, and none of them can be answered unless he asks you. Waiting until you finish your thought, he interjects. 

"What were you doing at your house?"

"Hmm? Oh I was writing a note."

You could tell that he was suspicious, but you didn't want to truly lie to him. Besides, it's very rare for Obito to be at your house this early. If Kakashi felt the need to bring it up now, maybe he did something?

"Why?" Kakashi questions.

"I have a friend who visits me. He's very busy most of the time, so he can only really meet up at night."

Kakashi hums, your information lining up with what he saw. He drops the issue, and you both continue on with your night. As the early hours of morning draw closer, you slow your conversation. 
Your eyes get blurry and you lower your head, the warmth of the cup in your loose grip leaving you dozing. You try to keep yourself upright, but you're just so sleepy at this point that it's impossible to. Kakashi smiles softly at your vague attempts to keep yourself awake, quietly pushing his chair back as he stands up. At this point you were out, eyes shut and breathing softly. He picks up the glass in front of you, soon grabbing his and bringing them to the sink, followed by the teapot. 

He walks around you, trying to figure out the best angle to approach you from. Sighing, he goes with the most simple option available. He pulls your chair out, pulling you out right after. He holds you bridal style, walking to his room.

He didn't have a guest room, and it wasn't the first time you two had slept in the same bed. Shrugging, he sets you on the bed and pulls the covers over you, slipping in a moment later. He pulls his mask off from around his neck, removing his vest and top quickly. He was quite tired. Stretching a little, he soon faces away from you, falling into the same state as you.

One scarlet eye glints with anger from inside the tree next to Kakashi's window as he sees him lying next to you. "Tch. With him no less." 

He jumps away silently, a frown etched onto his face.

Kakashi wakes up and sees you next to him, sleeping as birds chirp outside. He smiles softly at you, getting up as he puts on his shirt and mask. He heads downstairs and stretches, grabbing some cereal and putting coffee on the burner as he hears the bedroom door open. You walk downstairs, now in new clothes as you tiredly greet Kakashi and grab some coffee. You sit across from him, drinking your coffee as you two starting to discuss what was going to happen today. "So, is your team going on their first missions today?"

Kakashi nods, you adding on, "Any clue what the mission is? I think a certain cat escaped again, I saw her yesterday."
Kakashi looks at you surprised, before asking you, "Are you actually doing this with us?" You nod, responding, "Nothin' else to do until I get a team assigned, so why not?"

You then realise that it was about half an hour past the time Kakashi told you he was going to meet the students. "You're late most of the time, correct?"

"Yup."

"Just wondering. It's already about 30 past when you were supposed to meet them."

"Oh. I should probably hurry a bit more, don't want the Hokage getting annoyed."

"I bet."

Knowing the Hokage, he would be perfectly aware of Kakashi's constant tardiness, and he would not care that much. Kakashi slams down his coffee, you doing the same in an effort to not get left behind.

Setting your mug down in the sink, you slip on your vest as Kakashi does the same, pulling his mask on. You both slip on your sandals, walking out while holding a casual conversation about if the Hokage would get anyone else on your 'Akatsuki Prevention' shtick
.
Kakashi knocks on the door, hearing a gruff 'come in' and entering, you following close behind. 

"Ah, Kakashi, Y/N. It's nice of you to finally join us." Hiruzen states, a raised eyebrow signifying suspicion at what you two were doing together. Kakashi finally casually walks over to his irritated team, whipping out Icha-Icha and making them groan. 

"Y/N, I have something for you." The Hokage reveals, holding a new top with a red cloud on the bicep. 

You stare, confused. "It hasn't even been one day."

"And? Its gets boring doing paperwork."

Sighing, you shrug. You take it from his hands, looking at it for a moment while Hiruzen explains Team 7's mission. You look at the red cloud, it having a white outline, just like on the cloaks. You walk out of the room, finding a place to change and doing it as fast as you could. 

You met Kakashi and his team in the hall, you casually tossing your old top behind you. "I'm Sick Mom I Swear, Take Me Home Style: Free Day Off."

The top poofs away, leaving you waving at an excited Naruto who hasn't gotten to say good morning yet. Sasuke shakes his head, looking away like the edge lord he is. His edge makes sense honestly. Your entire clan murdered by your own brother when you're like six or something? Fucking sucks, man.

You all begin to walk down the hall together, heading to the forest.

Sakura hesitantly approaches you, not truly used to you yet. "Uh, Y/N-Sensei?"

"Yo. Need something?"

"Uh, I was just wondering what the red cloud is? I mean, you got that top from the Hokage, so I assume it's important."

"Ah!" Shouts Naruto. "That's what I was trying to remember!"

"They got the top less than ten minutes ago." Sasuke interjects, not-so subtly making jabs at Naruto.

"Well," You begin, looking down at Sakura and gathering the team's attention. "This symbol is important. As of recently, I'm working to fight the Akatsuki and prevent them from invading our village."

Sasuke tenses, gritting his teeth, while Sakura glances worriedly at him, wondering what he was thinking about. Naruto grins, stars in his eyes. "Wow! Is there anyone else?" 

You smirk, jabbing your thumb at yourself while winking. "Nope! I'm the only one who has already dealt with four of them." 

Sasuke looks up at you, eyes dark. "Did you-"

"Yes. I did, but he left before anything could actually happen." You drop your happy demeanor, being serious with Sasuke. He didnt need you to be happy-go-lucky about it, he needed the straight truth.

He clenches his fist, glaring heatedly at the ground. You ruffle his hair, making him look up at you again. "Don't worry about it yet. You're on your first mission, worry about that now."

He huffs, pushing your hand off of his head with the slightest of blushes. Crossing his arms, he looks to the side.
"Aw, Sasuke has feelings!" Naruto teases, making a stupid face at him while sticking out his tongue. Sakura stares up at you, wondering how long you've known Sasuke, and if 'he' is the one that Sasuke mentioned killing.

Sasuke glares at Naruto, shouting, "Shut up!"

"Make me!" Naruto shouts back, them both beginning to size each other up. You lean in, raising a brow in amusement. 

"Hey now, we don't want a repeat of yesterday, do we?" 

That makes them both separate, staring to the wall opposite of the other. You chuckle, continuing to walk beside Sakura.

You get to the woods and get in your respective position, as told to you by Kakashi right before entering. After settling down, Kakashi begins to speak.
"Alright. Target spotted. How far are you from the target?"

"10 meters"

"5 meters"

"Same"

"I literally can't see this cat?" Kakashi ignores you, shouting, "Now!"

Sasuke and Naruto launch out of the bushes, hitting your palms head-on as you stand, confused. "Why'd you jump at me?" You ask the recovering Sasuke while Kakashi pokes Naruto's semi-conscious body with a stick. 
"Uh, mission capture lost pet Tora completed."

You feel a fluffy head rub into your neck, making you reach over and pet the brown cat. "Oh."

You throw Naruto over your other shoulder, saying, "I'll meet you in the Hokage's office." You poof away, and dump Naruto's body on the floor, waiting for the others to arrive and Naruto to snap out of his stupor. Tora was sleeping on your head before the feudal lord's wife grabbed him, and started to 'hug' him, walking out while the rest of Team 7 walked in.

"Welcome back. That was rather quick. Also, Y/N, I'm liking the top." 

You nod, replying. "Yeah, it looks rather snazzy."

He chuckles as Naruto comes to, confused as to why he was on the floor.
Naruto got up, standing next to you. Kakashi stands on your other side, still reading his porn. Glancing over, you see that he was at that part. The part where the main character finds his coworker touching- "No! Those are all baby missions! I want something real! Something I can use to show you that I'm not a brat, not anymore!"

Looking at the Hokage with a face that screamed 'I haven't been paying attention but I will deny any allegations that suggest otherwise', you slightly nod your head along, acting as if you were actually listening the entire time.

"So, Naruto wants a mission to show how much he's grown, to show how he is not a brat, but a former brat." Naruto nods firmly, almost half accomplishing your intimidation technique. He at least looked kinda serious.

Smiling at you, Hiruzen is silently happy that this was coming together nicely. "It seems like you have your team."
You give him a thumbs up, watching as the genin look between you two, confused. 

"Your client is just outside the door. Please treat him with respect, he is the one giving the mission, after all."
A drunk Tazuna walks in, slurring, "Eh? A bunch of snot-nosed kids are gonna protect me? Yeah right. What's with the stupid look on the shorty's face?"

The genin line up, with Naruto being shortest. Realizing that Tazuna insulted him, he charges, but you put your hand on his shoulder, making him relent, still glaring. You sigh, patting his head.

Kakashi then speaks, "You also have two experienced Jounin. That should help our odds." He sighs, and walks out the door as Kakashi turns and tells them, "Be at the gate in twenty." You poof home, loading food and clothes into a scroll that you then put in your pouch. The fancy scroll still sat unused, just on one of your bookshelves. 

Writing another quick note and apology, you draw a cloud at the bottom, the same one adorning your arm.

You walk to the gate, seeing Team 7 as well as Tazuna waiting. You wave at them and walk out of the gate, stretching your back while wincing at the slight pain. Several pops occur, and you crack your knuckles.

"Ahh, much better."

Looking at Naruto, you see his rather large bag. 

"Naruto?" 

He looks at you, a wide smile on his face. 

"They mentioned that they would be providing food, and there aren't any microwaves in the forest. You don't need to bring ramen."

"Wait, really?" 

You slowly nod, offering up an empty scroll to hold the plastic cups. He obliges, and his bag is instantly relieved of it's strain as the ramen tumbles into the scroll. 

Tazuna watches, concerned at the amount of ramen Naruto had managed to stuff in his pack. "You really fit that all in there?

 Naruto nods, and you all begin to move. "This is going to be the first time I've been outside the outside the village!"

"What kind of ninja are you?"

"The kind that's going to become Hokage!"

Tazuna scoffs. "The day you become Hokage is day I fly!"

Naruto charges at him again, Kakashi grabbing him this time. "You can't attack the client, Naruto." Naruto gives up, turning around grumbling and pouting. Sliding the scroll into your pouch, you continue on your travels.

You see the puddles, raising an eyebrow and deciding to not interrupt. The two ninja jump up, wrapping their chains around Kakashi, ripping him to shreds as you just jump into a tree, watching.
You begin to pick at the bark beneath you while Kakashi ends up right beside you, watching his team.

They capture the two ninja, you not remembering a single thing about them. Sighing, you ask the genin to stand back. Jumping down, Kakashi shivers, already knowing what you were going to do. Sakura sees this, asking, "What's Y/N-sensei doing?"

Kakashi stares ahead, watching you prepare. 

"Interrogation."

You crouch down in front of them, a lazy grin making them sweat. Your eyes were intense, not matching your expression. "So, who hired you?"

Your voice was flat.

They look at each other, before shaking their heads, exclaiming, "We won't tell!" 
Your grin twitches, itching to grow wider. Your eyes grew more intimidating as they narrow. It looks like you're just playing with them. They shudder, shrinking back. "Who hired you?"

"No! We won't say a word." 

You sigh, mumbling, "Looks like intimidation doesnt work on you two..." They smirk, still unsure. Pointing up, a small flame sparks to life at the tip of your finger. "But torture might." 

They immediately lose their composure, shaking. "No! W-We'll talk!"

Raising an eyebrow, you close your hand into a fist, extinguishing the flame. That was easy. I guess intimidation actually does work on them.

"Gato sent us to kill that Tazuna guy! We don't know anything else! Please don't hurt us!"

You nod, standing up and turning on your heel.

"That's all I needed to know."

"Won't you let us go?" 

Looking over your shoulder, you smirk. "You're assassins aren't you? Figure something out yourselves."

Turning back, you motion at the team to keep going.

The genin and Tazuna shudder at you before whispering amongst themselves about how scary you were. Kakashi sighs, rubbing his head. You were scary when you used that serious face, but how did it look to be interrogated by you? All he knew was that you made yourself out to be a sadist, a psycho, or a villain. Intimidation is key whenever you gather information. 

Everyone continues on, eventually making it to a misty shore.
You find the boat, not listening to Kakashi and Tazuna as they talk. Getting in, you find yourself between Kakashi and Sakura. Leaning back, you fall out. Sakura glances over the edge, trying to confirm that you were okay. You stand up, sighing and deciding to just walk next to the boat.

Naruto soon yells, "IT'S SO BIG!" You snicker, and Naruto gets chewed out by the boat dude. You make it to land, hopping up onto the grassy ledge. After thanking the boat driver, you all continue on your merry way, Naruto getting suspicious in the mist and throwing a few kunai around. After hitting nothing, he finds a rabbit with a kunai just above it, paralyzed with fear. He hugs the rabbit, apologizing profusely while you yawn. Kakashi stares at the rabbit, confused. 
Rolling your shoulders, you begin to limber up, confusing your team. "Y/N-sensei, what are you doing?"

"Oh, just preparing for something."

"For what?"

Seeing something coming at you from the mist, you lean to the side, avoiding Kubikiribocho as it flies right past your neck. You take a step back, watching as the man with cow print gauntlets looks over your team before landing on Tazuna. 

"That was a close one, eh?" You ask Kakashi, lightly elbowing him.

Zabuza turns to you and chuckles, before jumping off of his sword and yanking it out of the tree. "Zabuza Momochi, demon of the hidden mist, and master of the silent killing technique." Kakashi breathes, ignoring your comments.

"Looks like you've done your research, haven't you Kakashi of the Sharingan?" Sasuke gasps at the latter part of Kakashi's nickname, freezing up. He then turns to you, narrowing his eyes and smirking, "And you. Youre worth quite a bit more than him. Number five, if I remember correctly."

You nod to yourself. "Pretty good, pretty good."

"But I gotta see more of what you just did there. Not many have been able to dodge my sword, you know."

"Yeah, Kisame said the same." You state, yawning. 

"You've met Kisame? You just keep getting more and more interesting."

"I try."

He laughs, his growly voice echoing in the misty plain.

"I want to see more."

Fun Fact: I am so sore right now I can't make a fist without pain in my arms. 

{hello again friends it is I. I am still deciding whether or not to kill Zabuza and Haku off. bye}

Rewrite: so I just got a really good haircut, and a good hairstyle honestly just improved my self confidence by like three

I've been working on some oneshots for jjba, so I haven't been focusing on this as much

also band started up again soooooo :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 221 16
This is basically like my other Kakashi x reader x Obito story but better pasted with a lot more details into the story that I can. Also plot may no...
97.2K 2.4K 18
-Story is still being checked for any spelling errors and grammar. Please be kind as I make those changes- ⚠️Warning! I don't own any of the pictures...
115K 6.9K 71
After dark - that's when all those bad thoughts you try to bury away come back to surface. And with no one around to help, you find yourself falling...
21.7K 526 19
you were alone near a lake that was surround by a mini forest. Reading a book you just got, when suddenly a bright light was court in the corner of...