N A N I ? I'm In Naruto? [Dis...

By GRAHHHHHHHGHH

(Naruto Various x Reader) With one night, (admittedly fraught with bad decisions) you find yourself in a plac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
smth for u
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
One-Shot: Yandere! King! Madara x Reader
Q&A Time Boys
1000 Heart Special
Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 34

Chapter 2

19K 568 161
By GRAHHHHHHHGHH

{I slept for like an hour. I got a headache so this is going to take even longer. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°) }
(Rewrite) oh man, past me was a pretty big bitch muffin

You stare at the annoyed ravenette with a shocked expression covering your face. 
"Well?" He accuses. "Gonna say something? Or are you in too much awe about the fact that I'm an Uchiha?" 
You shake your head, denying it and instead saying, "Nah. The only thing I'm in awe of is your massive ego." 
Rinse giggles into her hands, as Minato chuckled nervously as he sees Obito begin to shake while glaring venemously at you. You smirk at him while Kakashi stays off to the side, analyzing you. 
With how cocky they're being, they seem pretty powerful, especially when they don't even flinch when Obito mentions the Uchiha Clan name. Just who are you? Kakashi thinks, staring at you while Obito overreacts.
You walk over to him as everyone tenses and your shit-eating grin builds up to the maximum degree. You stand in front of him, him glaring at you. You get on your toes and lean closer, lifting your arm as Obito begins to lean back, his expression shifting to one of unease with a slight blush while Kakashi and Minato ready weapons and Rin gets ready to use chakra scalpels.
You simply ruffle his hair, sinking back to being flat-footed, confusing Obito and causing Minato to sigh in relief. Obito stares at you as you walk over to Rin and begin chatting with her. 
Minato walks over and chuckles at Obito's face, saying, "Well, that was interesting." 
Obito scratches his cheek, his blush fading as he continues just staring at you. "Yeah, I guess it was." 
Kakashi walks over to you, slightly looking up to you, as you were taller. 
"Where did you come from? For all we know you could be a spy."
"The sky, I guess? And I literally can't even do the ninja tree jump thing. The last time I tried, I ended up with a branch in my arm." 
Kakashi analyzes you a bit more, before stepping back and walking over to Minato. Kakashi begins to speak to Minato with a hushed voice, sharing his doubts about you. 
"I can't tell if they're lying or not. They seem genuine, but there's definitely something off." 
Obito joined in, nodding as he snuck glances at you. 
"And the way they look at you as if they know your every weakness and flaw... it's weird." 
Kakashi sighs, looking at Obito. 
"They only look at you like that, besides, every one of your weaknesses are about as easy to find as the sky." 
"Why you little-"
You walked over with Rin behind you, cutting him off and doing finger guns. 
"Hey guys, don't mean to interrupt any rivalry brewing, but I haven't introduced myself, so I've been listening to you say 'they' for the past five or ten minutes." 
"Wait, you could hear us?" Obito asks, questioning if you were actually a spy.
"Yeah, I mean, you were whisper yelling, and then you just ended up yelling, so..."
"Oh."
"Yeah." 
You turn to Minato, putting your hand out and saying, "The name's Y/N." He chuckles, shaking your hand and stepping back. 
"And my name's Minato Namikaze, but you can just call me Minato. Why don't each of you introduce yourselves?"
Rin walks up, a smile gracing her features.
"My name's Rin Nohara! You can call me Rin."
"Heya Rin." You walk closer to her, quietly saying, "You're my favorite so far."
She giggles, stepping back as Kakashi moves up. He holds his hand out, a bored demeanor taking him over. 
You shake his hand, and he introduces himself.
"Kakashi Hatake. Call me Kakashi." 
"Got it." 
He steps back, and Obito snaps back to attention, noticing you staring. He questions your gaze, before noticing everyone else staring at him. He finally realizes why everyone's staring and steps up. 
"Uh, Obito Uchiha. My names Obito Uchiha. But you can call me the 4th Hokage!" Throughout him speaking, his chest puffed out and his face made way to a prideful grin. 
Behind him, Kakashi puts his hand on his forehead, shaking his head, while Minato chuckles nervously and Rin giggles. 
You nod thoughtfully, inspecting him and saying, "Yeah, I can see that happening." 
He falters, looking at you dumbfounded. "Huh?"
"What, all I said was that I could see you becoming Hokage. Is that really surprising?" 
"U-uh, nope! Everyone says that they can see me becoming Hokage, yeah..."
Kakashi walks back up, ready to insult Obito, and question you some more.
"Minato has a higher chance of becoming Hokage than you ever will, face it." 
"You-"
"Okay Kakashi, no need to be a dick, you don't need to insult Obito to compensate for something else-"
"I don't insult him to do that! Besides, how would you even know what a Hokage is? You said you fell from the sky!" 
"Well I, uh, you see-"
"Do you even know what a Hokage is?!"
"Yes, I do."
"Okay then, what is a Hokage?"
"A Hokage is the leader of the Land of Fire's hidden village, Konohagakure right?" 
His eyes narrow and flicker with suspicion, keeping watch over you, but he backs up anyway.
Obito stares in stunned silence. First, you say you believe he can become Hokage, and then you defend him, and insult Kakashi in the process. I think he's beginning to warm up to you. He jolts a bit as you walk away, jogging to catch up. As he ends up beside you, he begins to speak. 
"Thanks for that, Y/N. I uh-"
"No problemo Obito! It's all good. But, I think we started off on the wrong foot. Let's just ignore the first moments that we had and just say our friendship starts now."
"Uh- I mean, yeah!" He laughs nervously, rubbing the back of his head. 
"No need to be nervous, I won't hurt you or your team. I just want to get to your village and sleep. That too much to ask, or?"
"N-no! Of course not! But, where would you stay?"
"With Rin, maybe? I don't know your Hokage. Or maybe I could stay with you? Hmm. I don't know."
"Well Rin would probably be the best choice." Kakashi says, joining in and startling you and Obito. 
"I agree." Minato says, walking up. 
"I do too. It'd be fun!" Rin says, joining the group.
"Well, it's not necessarily decided upon until the Hokage and Rin's parents say so." Minato says, putting his hands on Obito and Kakashi's shoulders.
"Okay then. Can we leave? I really want to see your village."
"Sure. Everyone else ready to go?" 
A chorus of 'yes' followed, and you began your walk to Konoha.

Along the way, you talked about different things, ranging from where you came from to your top ten tricks to grating cheese. You also showed off a bit.
"Hey, wanna see a trick?" You asked.
"Sure." Minato said.
"Jevil Style: I Can Do Anything!"  Near the end, your voice changed to a grainy hyperactive one. Your body poofs into the aforementioned jester, and you laugh. 
They stare in horror and confusion, and you laugh some more. Calming down, you look Kakashi in the eyes and say, "Metemorphosis." 
You shift into a sickle, and throw yourself into a tree, sticking into it. You laugh again, shifting back to jevil and holding a spade that you then throw right past Minato, it sticking into a tree before fading. You grin widely, before poofing back to your normal state and waving. "Ha!" 
You cover your mouth and fix your voice, not sounding like Jevil anymore. 
"Uh, wow." Obito says, staring at you with a mix of confusion and slight awe. 
"Thanks! I'm taking that as a compliment." 
You then begin muttering to yourself about how cool that was, and how you were just seeing if that would work. You popped out of your little bubble of happiness when the group began to move again.
"Come on! Don't leave me behind!"

You stare up at the large, wooden gates of the village in awe. 
"Woah."
You begin to smile widely, laughing as you look at it and see the unnamed guards sitting at the post and the large kanji painted on the gate. Obito looks at you, seeing your face and comparing it to a smiling dog, excited and cute. 
'Where did that come from? I met them today, what?'
Obito continued having a small existential crisis, while you absorbed everything. 
The first steps into the village were exhilarating, seeing people bustling around, kids playing, merchants selling their wares, and overall a very peaceful environment for being in the middle of a war. You bounced, radiating happiness and awe. People glanced at you, seeing your face and smiling at the seemingly infectious joy. Your eyes shifted every second, never stopping on one thing for too long. Well, until you saw the Hokage's building, that is.
Your eyes focused heavily on it, you felt a spark from within your chest, the embers of your soul brightening. You kept your eyes on it, and took off, running with a previously absent vigor, dodging and weaving through the throng of people with unknown skill. The team watched, bewildered, before Kakashi began to run after you. The rest soon joined him, chasing you. The stairs made you falter a bit, but you continued moving at a high speed. Kakashi was slowly gaining on you, but he was slightly struggling. Right as you burst through the main building's doors, you heard Kakashi's harsh footsteps behind you. You took off, not knowing where the hell you were going, just knowing that you couldn't be caught here. You slam open a random door, running inside and immediately getting tackled by Kakashi. You looked up from your uncomfortable position on your stomach, one of your arms trapped beneath you. You caught a glimpse of the red rimmed hat, as the Hokage leaned over the desk to look at you. 
"Kakashi? What is this?" 
"Our team caught them in the Nara forest, and halfway through the walk through the village, they-"
"I came here!"
You say jovially, flinging Kakashi off of you as you approach the Hokage with your hand out, as if ready for a handshake. He reached out while Kakashi looked at you in utter shock, being interrupted by you being tackled again, this time by Obito.
"Ha! Take that Kakashi! I got them!" 
You sigh, annoyed, before looking at the Hokage again. 
"Let's repeat that." 
You flung Obito off, him landing next to Kakashi. You walked back up to the desk, holding your hand out while your smile returns. 
"The name's Y/N! Could I possibly join your village, or..." 
He shook your hand, leaning back in his chair.
"Before joining this village, I'll have Inoichi sort through your memories. Is that all right?" 
"Yeah, totally, I'm fine with that, okay." 
Minato and Rin walked in calmly, you raising your eyebrow. "No one's going to tackle me?"
"No? Why would anyone do that?" Minato asks.
You glance at the two dazed boys, looking back. 
"No reason." 

After waiting for about ten minutes, which were filled with you teasing the boys about their failure, the blonde man walked in. He spotted you, exclaiming, "You were the one that Shikaku couldn't find!"
"Yeh"
"Hokage sir, with all due respect-"
"Go through their mind, of you wouldn't mind, Inoichi."
"Of course sir." 
He motioned for you to follow him, so you complied, doing finger guns out the door. 

While walking down the various hallways, Inoichi asked you a few questions. 
"So how exactly did you get away from Shikaku? It seemed like every trace of you disappeared."
"Well, pretty much all I did was a jutsu? But not a real one. One that I made up on the spot, so... yeah."
"Can you demonstrate?" 
"I mean, yeah."
You both stopped walking and you put your hands together. 
"I'm Not Using This To Be A Pervert Style: Invisibility!" 
Inoichi chuckled at the name, but was startled as a puff of fire consumed you, leaving no trace. He focused as hard as he could, only sensing what seemed to be smoldering coals, emitting a friendly warmth.
You reappeared, looking at him. 
"Tada."
He contemplates why the coals were there, and why they seemed to warm him to the core. You look at his serious face, and say,
"You good, dude?" 
He snaps into focus again, and you two resume walking, with him answering. 
"Oh, yeah. It's just your chakra... it's strange."
"Is it flowing weird or something?" 
"No, but when you disappeared, the chakra compressed into these coals. They weren't physical, but they were warm and still glowing." 
"Odd. Wait, what does my chakra look like now?"
He closes his eyes and focuses beside him. A blast of heat wafted over him, and he makes out a ember sparking to life, giving birth to a great mass of flame. It seems to open it's eyes, and the flame contorts and seems to form a malicious grin. His eyes snap open and he looks at you with a mixture of wonder and fear.
"What'd you see?"
"An ember, which then turned to a huge block of flame, which I'm pretty sure smirked at me."
"That's super cool." 
You two stop in front of a door, which Inoichi opens, stepping inside. He motions for you to follow, and gets two assistants to help. He opens the metal contraption in the middle of the room, you slipping inside and him closing it soon after. He and his assistants place their hands on a spot you couldn't see, and you get shoved out of consciousness. 
You look around, only seeing black. A small spark pops up in front of you and catches on an unknown source, bursting into a wriggling mess of flames. 
"What the..." 
The fire forms a comprehensible shape, it's eyes opening, showing black nothingness. The place where it's mouth should have been begins to twist, and amongst the crackles you hear what sounds like a large animals pant, it's mouth cracking open. Another black void. 
"huh"
It's fire spreads to your legs, soon climbing up your body, until you were just a humanoid blob of fire. The fire sinks into your skin, leaving you confused and warm. 
"What?! The fuck?!"
You look up, only seeing black. A tug registers, and you are looking at one of the assistant's worried face. They quickly left as Inoichi approached you.
You cough, ash puffing out in front of you. You stare as it settles, only actually noticing that you made that. 
"Did I just?"
Inoichi walks over, helping you up as he answers.
"Yeah."
"Oh."
You stare off into the distance.
"Is that a bad thing?" You ask.
"Generally speaking, coughing up ash is not normal."
"Well, aside from that, how'd the mind reading thing go?"
"You seem to have a block. The earliest memory we got was of you falling from the sky."
"Yikes. Well, I have no clue what to do about that, but for now can we just head to the Hokage?"
"Sure."
"Also, would it be possible to keep the whole coughing-up-ash thing a secret? You can tell Shikaku, but that's about it. Please?" 
"Got it. Shikaku is definitely going to get a kick out of this." 
He began to lead you back to the office, and you talked calmly, you making stupid jokes and him laughing and responding with his own. 
You walk into the office laughing, but stop immediately once noticing that only Minato was in there. You feel a pat on your head, so you turn and see Inoichi walking away. 
"If you wanna talk I'll be at the flower shop!"
"Bye Inoichi!"
You turn back, walking to stand beside Minato. He gave you a side glance before looking back at the Hokage. The Hokage clears his throat, and announces, "Y/N. You will be joining Team Minato. I'm sure Minato can handle one more."
Minato chuckles nervously as the Hokage pulled out a yellowed piece of paper that looked slightly creased, like it had been in his pocket for too long. He handed it to you, explaining.
"This is chakra paper. You simply put some of your chakra into it, and it shows your chakra natures."
"Coolio."
You stare at the paper, focusing the warmth you felt licking and spiraling at your insides. After a few seconds, it violently burst into flames, covering your arm, the fire not actually hurting you. The fire dulls down as a few sparks travel across its surface. The paper was completely missing from your hand, save for the ash that dyed your skin black. 
"Uh, is that normal?"
"No. Skipping over that, what an odd combination. Fire and lightning? I haven't seen that one before." 
Minato looks at you surprised. He had never seen such large, bright flames come from a piece of chakra paper. Or any paper for that matter. 
You turned to Minato, smiling. "Can't wait to do business with you, chief. It'll be nice working with ya."

Rewrite: {lmao I'm a terrible author I cant update until I finish rewrites because I got myself trapped with a wonky storyline and I need the rewrites to just make sense of it all      also school has kinda been drowning me but I'll do my best and make you all proud       lmao rant over}
{ fun to write   I'm happy with it tbh}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.1K 40
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a boy who loses the memories of his past, slowly gains the ability of looking into the future. 𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a boy with precog...
303K 5.1K 20
With Naruto being flung into past, the Third Hokage gathers an audience to watch the memories of the blonde teen. *A watching the series fanfiction* ...
122K 7.1K 71
After dark - that's when all those bad thoughts you try to bury away come back to surface. And with no one around to help, you find yourself falling...
48.9K 1.3K 39
What happens when you become the babysitter of Naruto and Sasuke? "𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙙𝙤...