N A N I ? I'm In Naruto? [Dis...

Af GRAHHHHHHHGHH

(Naruto Various x Reader) With one night, (admittedly fraught with bad decisions) you find yourself in a plac... Mere

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
smth for u
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
One-Shot: Yandere! King! Madara x Reader
Q&A Time Boys
1000 Heart Special
Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 34

Chapter 1

31K 682 3K
Af GRAHHHHHHHGHH

{ Quick disclaimer: Your character is going to be OP. Why? Why the fuck not. It's always fun to have a OP reader insert. I wont really be taking this seriously. BTW, i'm writing this at about 3:40 in the morning. Okay, Bye. }

(im gonna change that soon lmao)

That stupid Bitch.

You stare down at your best friend from across the kitchen, them being pressed up against the sink in fear. You take a slow, menacing step, your expression intensifying. They begin to sweat and shiver, holding the stolen item close to their chest.

"Give it back."

"No! I'll never give up my bounty!"

"It's mine."

"I am the one who is holding it! So it is mine!"

"Just give me my fucking Mountain Dew you slut."

"Never!"

They jerk out their arm, holding the green bottle over sink as they begin to smirk.

"Say goodbye to your precious drink!"

Taking huge strides, you pretty much cornered them. They stare up in fear, watching as you slowly lean, a taunting smirk twisting onto your face. Your arm jets out, snatching the plastic bottle from their hands. "Yoink."

You quickly twist off the cap, taking a quick swig.

"Ugh, how do you like that stuff?"

"Well, because I'd rather not wake up in my bathtub with a mysterious note that leads me on an international manhunt because some guy named Dastric stole my phone again. That happened 3 months ago and my bank account has never been the same."

You shiver, remembering how weird Dastric was.

"Where's the fun in that? Be adventurous. Try new alcohol, put your hand in a toaster with fingers made of forks, fuck a blender. There's a whole world out there, you just need to experience it with a little bit of a boost."

"What did I just say. Either way, you need to leave. You have work tomorrow, and I don't want you to raid my alcohol shelf for the 7th time."

"You kept count?"

"Yes."

"Honestly for someone so tall and intimidating, you don't have a sense of fun."

"Well I'm sorry for wanting to stay out of debt."

"Apology accepted."

You sigh, ushering them to the door.

"See ya hun."

"Bye you alcoholic bad influence. Be safe."

They simply did finger guns all the way out the door, snapping. You shut the door, relieved that you had managed to get a day off from your boss, because you weren't going to be able to function tomorrow.

You walk into your room, checking yourself out in the mirror and honestly blessing everything, because you had a nice, cool height of 5'10. It made making fun of friends so much easier, and you could actually reach the cabinets. You quickly change into some sweatpants, not having the time to put on a shirt as there was a knock on the door. You jogged over, opening it and revealing Adrian with a tupperware filled with spaghetti. He was actually still taller than you, being 6'4.

"Here's the spaghetti I was tellin' ya 'bout."

He notices your lack of shirt, simply saying, "oh. Were you getting dressed?"

"Yeah. Thanks for the spaghetti Adrian, it looks good."

"You know it! See ya soon!"

"Yeah. Bye."

You head back to your room, slipping on a random flannel jacket.

You walk over to some drawers, grabbing a fork and popping off the lid of the spaghetti. You quickly swipe the Mountain Dew off the counter and walk into the living room, setting everything down and turning on the TV. You pulled up Naruto, staring fondly at the blonde decorating the cover.

"Welp, it's time to start the unholy marathon that will destroy my sense of time, space, and everything in between as I stay up to an hour unknown to most mortals, and disappoint my parents more than they thought possible."

Well, when we came back to you, you were staring at the screen absentmindedly fiddling with the fork and dropping it, it landing in the empty tupperware.

"What would happen if I went to the Naruto would like those fanfictions I definitely don't read?"

You glance at your clock, the bright red digits blurry and unreadable.

"That's odd."

The moment you finished saying that, you passed out.

Coming to, the wind whips your face as you crack open your eyes, noticing a surface approaching at a high speed. You squint, finally recognizing the surface as the ground.

"huh."

You continue falling, until it actually registers.

"oh SHIT!"

You flail around in midair, frantically flapping your arms and screaming as the earth approached. Your movements halted as you hit water, a sizable splash exploding outwards. You swim up, sputtering and crawling onto the ground.

"What the fuck"

You lay on the pond's bank, rolling over and staring at the cloudy skies. A deer walks near the lake, spotting you and freezing. It soon leaves, hastily making an escape as you sit up, hearing anywhere between three and twenty six pops as you did so.

"Was that a Nara deer? Oof."

You stand up, dusting yourself off and staring for about a minute.

"Wait. A Nara deer? Like the Naruto clan? Where did I get that from?"

A kunai imbeds itself in the bark of a tree next to you, an explosive tag attached.

"Ah. I see."

It explodes, sending you flying into another tree where you hung like a towel over a branch.

"yikes"

You slide off the tree, hearing footsteps approaching and some metal clinking.

You slap your hands together, saying in a panicked voice, "Uh, I don't know, I'm Not Using This to be a Pervert Style, Invisibility!" You became invisible to everything but yourself, and the person ran past, you identifying his black hair and rough voice. He was younger than expected, that's for sure.

"They just disappeared, but where could they have gone..."

He searched around, walking past you a few times before jumping off.

Wow, you didn't think he'd be so hot when he was like 24. Shikaku was fine.

You try to imitate his jumping but immediately get your foot caught on a branch, falling down and landing in a bush. You pop back up, pulling a stick out of your arm as it came out with an alarmingly large amount of blood on it.

"Oh. I hope this doesn't cause me to like, pass out or something."

You get up, and walk back to the lake, looking around. The trees were tall. Like really tall. You make it to the lake and stare into it's clear water. Lifting your arm, you touch your cheek and realize why everything was so tall. First of all, you were about 11. Second of all, you were only around 4 foot 9.

"Holy shit..." You breathed out. "I did the fanfiction thing."

You cried out, falling to the ground and punching it. "I'm so short!"

You slowly sat up and sighed, standing up and walking in a random direction, missing the two onyx eyes following you, before quickly flashing away.

You just kinda guessed that you were at the start of the series, and trained using the jutsu's you remembered along with some you made up on the spot while walking. The one's you made up could make any human have an aneurism with the amount of references. Some examples include:

-Squip Style: Spinal Stimulation

-Aaron Burr Style: One Shot Wonder

-a lot of Borderlands style stuff

-Jason Dean Style: Draino

-Mom Style: Belt of Bitter Tears

-FNAF Style: Lobotomy

-Soul Eater Style: Mouth Laser

-Death Note Style: Potato Chips

-Chills Style: Foot Lettuce

-DHMIS Style: Creativity

-Baldi's Basics Style: Sweep Sweep Sweep

And many more.

You focused on the new jutsu so much that you weren't paying attention to the amount of scrapes that you were getting.

"See sensei? Just as I said." A monotone voice broke through the natural sounds of the forest. "They came from the Nara's forest and came in this direction."

"Yeah, I guess so." A more mature but friendly voice sounds.

"Aw come on! I was hoping for an actual battle, not just a random kid!"

"You better square the hell up little boy, because I'm gonna make sure you never insult me like that again." You call out.

"What do you mean little boy!? I'm your age!"

"Then why the hell d'ya call me a kid?!"

"Okay you two. Calm down."

You run to where the voices are coming from, slipping bat managing to catch yourself. Bursting through the underbrush you stop in shock as you stare at the glaring, annoyed boy. You look around and see the stoic boy, the girl, and the sensei.

Well, you were wrong about the time you arrived.

The person currently glaring at you most definitely wasn't Naruto.

He was...

Obito.

{ It's currently 6:25 and my comprehension is not the best at the moment but I've been thinking about this for a while. This took way too fucking long to do. Bye. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) }

(Rewrite) lol it went from like 600 words to over twice that. I dont want to necessarily make this 5000 words like chapter 4, so for now this is okay.

bye

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

18.4K 508 27
Maeda [First name] had always been average, whether it is in looks or personality or even in academics, but she loves anime especially Naruto, and re...
50.1K 1.4K 40
What happens when you become the babysitter of Naruto and Sasuke? "𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙙𝙤...
113K 2.2K 81
Naruto Characters x Reader (fem) ~ contains oneshots & to spice things up some Lemons too (◦'ںˉ◦) ~ charaters included: 🎍Naruto 🎍Kakashi 🎍Neji 🎍...