š›š«šØš­š”šžš«š¬ | bts

By -cutetae

āš˜“š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜£š˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜­š˜¦š˜§š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜“š˜¦! š˜Ŗ š˜³š˜¦š˜±š˜¦š˜¢š˜µ; š˜“š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜£š˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜­š˜¦ļæ½... More

āœæ | trailer
āœæ | the cast
āœæ | notice board
āœæ | one
āœæ | two
āœæ | three
āœæ | four
āœæ | five
āœæ | seven
āœæ | eight
āœæ | nine
āœæ | ten
āœæ | eleven
āœæ | twelve
āœæ | thirteen
āœæ | fourteen
āœæ | fifteen
āœæ | sixteen
āœæ | seventeen
āœæ | eighteen
āœæ | nineteen

āœæ | six

2.9K 163 533
By -cutetae

BROTHERS.
episode six: forgotten promises

❝i thought you guys loved me, but i was wrong.❞

  jin pulled the van over on a parking lot near the park. the scenery there was absolutely gorgeous: cherry blossom trees with petals constantly flying away because of the wind, the cobble stone paths, the green fields filled with couples and families just having picnics, the quiet ponds filled with koi fishes—it was definitely a place where you'd want to go on a date with someone special.

yoongi pulled the van door open and waited for everyone to get out. as soon as he did so, everyone got their equipment out of the back of the van, and discussed what they could do with it.

"alright, so namjoon-hyung and hoseok-hyung are up first." jimin stated with a smile, he was excited to go along with this mischievous plan.

namjoon held jimin's skateboard while hoseok took out an electrical scooter from the van (they had to replace namjoon's half-broken bike during the last minute).

a couple of minutes later, the boys spilt themselves up into teams to carry out their high quality plan called: come home sisterbear! by kim seokjin.

"hyungs!" taehyung shouted from a distance, he had just spotted his sister holding hands with a devilishly-looking boy on the cobble stone path.

"i found them, over here!" he waved his hands to them, and pointed.

"alright, boys let's do this!" they all piled their hands together and raised them in the air shouting, "for eunhee, for bangtan!"

MEANWHILE..
with eunhee and
sungyeol

"soo.. what did you want to tell me again?" eunhee kept pestering sungyeol the entire day about this important topic he wanted to talk to her about.

"ah.. that. it's nothing really important..–it can wait." he replied.

eunhee looked at him, a bit dissapointed.

she was expecting him to suddenly kneel on his knee and ask her to marry him, but of course they aren't even an official couple yet.

this was only their fourth date, and she assumed that sungyeol isn't completely satisfied or convinced that she'd make a great girlfriend for him.

she just acted like his reply didn't bother her at all, as she intertwined her hands with his. this caused sungyeol to look at her gummy smile, however, he did not look like he was enjoying their intimate interactions as he soon broke his grip from hers.

he scratched his head, "look, eunhee–" he tried to make out the words to tell her, but she interrupted him.

"it's okay.. i know what you're gonna say," she stopped walking and looked at him with a sad smile, "i know i'm not the one you want."

sungyeol shook his head, "it's not that, it's just..-i was hoping if we could stop acting so cutesy."

"it's not my type."

eunhee was looked at him confused, 'not his type? then what does he want to do?'

sungyeol looked straight at eunhee's eyes, never breaking contact, and started to lean into her face.

they were just inches away from kissing when they heard some high-pitched screaming,

"ahhh help, it won't stop! hyunggg!!" a boy with black hair and the high-pitched voice screamed.

he was riding an electrical scooter and was heading rapidly their way—right in between the almost-kissing couple.

sungyeol and eunhee separated themselves as the boy zoomed through their way.

"are you kidding me?" sungyeol scoffed as he looked back at the screaming boy from afar, "where are his parents?"

just then, he felt something heavy hit the back of his back. when he turned around he saw a red penny board and a pair of heels that just recently fell.

'duh fuk..?' he thought to himself.

"who threw that!" he cried out loud as he massages his aching back, "seriously, could this date get any worse.."

eunhee turned around, clueless—she was distracted by the pretty scenery of the cherry blossoms to pay attention to what happened after they broke apart.

"oh my god, sungy, are you okay?" she tried to help him stand up properly while holding the picnic basket.

"for now, i think i'll be okay," he groaned, "let's just look for a place to eat."

as eunhee helped lifting sungyeol back to his feet, he felt two pairs of eyes glaring at him in the atmosphere, this feeling caused him to suddenly turn around with attentive eyes. unfortunately, he did not see anyone behind him except for other couples staring at him weirdly, while some looked at him, scared.

"hey," eunhee snapped her fingers in front of him, "are you sure you're alright?" she put her hands on his chest and looked closely at his face—she noticed how pissed he looked, but also kind of anxious in some aspects.

he kept blinking his eyes making sure he wasn't hallucinating and tried cleaning his ears, but he found no one in the area.

"i just..–i thought there were people behind us," he breathed, "but i guess not.."

in reality, there were two pairs of eyes glaring at him through a bush, and those pairs of eyes belongs to kim taehyung and park jimin. taehyung held tightly to his water gun, while jimin tried containing his annoyance just staring at the two while also holding a micro-nerf gun.

the two continued walking towards the beautiful park until they were nearing their way to the picnic site sungyeol found both of them. as they walked, the '95 liners trailed right behind them in the bushes, not being seen in plain sight.

when the time came, taehyung lifted himself out of the bush and aimed his water gun directly at sungyeol's butt.

he slowly pulled the trigger and held it, while the water traveled its way through the air and soaked its way into the back of sungyeol's pants.

almost immediately, sungyeol felt the liquid feeling that was soaking his pants and his butt. confused and embarrassed, his face began to become flustered as he took both of his hands and put it behind his back—trying to feel and cover his wet buttocks.

'i know for a fact i don't wet myself, what the hell is going on??'

before he had time to look behind him, a sharp pain hit his buttocks making him yelp in pain, "holy fuck!"

eunhee turned her head immediately to sungyeol who was yelling in pain beside her, "excuse me?" she said taken back from him swearing in public.

"uhm–noth-ing!" he tried to make out the words without making it obvious he was in pain.

sungyeol looks ahead of eunhee and takes a breath, "finally." he muttered, making it audible so only he can hear.

"look over there," he pointed behind eunhee, "there's the perfect place we can have our picnic, don't you think?"

he tried giving her a smile, but with eunhee's kind of disturbed reaction, he guessed that the pain made it look like he was constipated.

the picnic site they chose had luscious green grass, with small hills and ponds decorate the area. along with that comes the variety of trees surrounding the area while you can see a small river with a mahogany bridge on top in the distance.

eunhee was overwhelmed by the site and the solidarity the atmosphere gave her. she quickly took out the table cloth she packed in her picnic basket and started laying it out. sungyeol decided to help her out by setting up the plates and utensils on the cloth and some fresh drinks from the convenience store.

before they could start eating, eunhee heard someone calling her name from far away, which averted her attention from her date.

"eunhee!" a voice called as a figure began running towards them.

"jungkook?" eunhee looked at him confused, "why're you here, of all places?" she crossed her arms as she raised an eye brow.

sungyeol and eunhee walked over to the exhaling boy with curiosity.

on the other hand, this turn of events gave jin the perfect opportunity to add small slices of a ghost pepper he brought with him into sungyeol's sand which.

'that's my baby boy, atta kookie!' he mentally praised the golden maknae—although, jungkook really had no intentions of distracting the couple for jin to do this.

"uhm.. i was just..–passing by?" jungkook tried to lie, but his statement sounded more like a question.

jungkook held eunhee's wrist and pulled her closer to him so he could whisper something into her ear, "i just came to remind you to watch out for yourself, and uhm..–have fun, i guess."

he let go and backed away with a smile. he looked at sungyeol and waved, before walking away.

"that was.. weird." sungyeol said, but shook his head as he gestured euneed back to their picnic.

eunhee took her sandwich out of the basket, while sungyeol already had his left lying around on his plate—he thought eunhee placed it for him there, little did he know it was eunhee's sassy second mother.

they talked before eunhee started to eat in silence, and sungyeol began to take his first bite of his sandwich. jin paid attention to the sandwich making contact with sungyeol's mouth in the view—he hid himself behind some trees and bushes.

and just like that, sungyeol swallowed the bite he just took and instantly started choking. his eyes, lips, nose—basically his entire face turned red almost automatically when the spice kicked inside his systems.

jin started laughing like a window wiper in the background, but covered his mouth when he realized he might've been too loud.

luckily, eunhee and sungyeol were too busy figuring out their situation to hear.

"w-water! i need some water!" sungyeol choked the words out quickly as eunhee grabbed the one she had just opened.

sungyeol snatched the water out of her hands and drank it as soon as possible to relieve the fiery taste out of his tongue.

but just when he thought the mayhem had ended, he hear the barks of various dogs drawing closer to him.

taehyung had just arrived to their date with a bunch of dogs and puppies following him—no one knows where he got them from, but they were in his command.

"okay puppies.." taehyung clapped his hands and smiled before point at sungyeol, who was still choking, "attack!!"

before sungyeol could say anything, about a dozen of different breeds of dogs were pouncing on him. eunhee just sat there sitting in shock about her boyfriend being tackled by puppies, but also admiring how cute each of them were.

she didn't help sungyeol, but she did, however, see taehyung and started realizing what has been happening this entire day.

taehyung waved at her with a busted-look and his typical box smile.

she crossed her arms and scoffed, "just when i thought they started believing in me, huh."

like taehyung didn't already make things worse that day, a wild yoongi appeared out of nowhere and began charging at full power towards sungyeol.

"well.. shit." sungyeol has just gotten rid of the dogs and got up when he saw what was coming—and here he thought he could finally get a grace period.

yoongi took his white pillow from earlier and tried suffocating sungyeol with it,

"don't you dare try to talk to my sister again, ya hear me?" he grumbled with his gravelly voice—he sounded low and rough.

"yoongi-oppa!" eunhee screeched as she pulled him off of sungyeol who was now breathless.

'what the fuck is wrong with this family!' he said inside his internally screaming head.

she kneels down to check up on sungyeol, before turning around seeing all of her brothers before her. she sets her eyes on jungkook with a dissapointed look, 'you too?' but jungkook shook his head denying the fact she pictured, she just sighed.

"let's take you back home, eunhee." jin said, which triggered eunhee.

"no." she stated.

"what did you say?" jin asked in an unpleasant tone.

"i said no!"

she shouted, while throwing her arms in the air out of frustration and disappointment.

"just leave us alone!"

the brothers had ended up going back home and helping out at the bakery, which delighted their parents. however, they were curious to why eunhee was taking so long to get home and why their sons were not in a frantic like usual.

"is everything going alright with you guys and your sister?" their mother asked them.

everyone was just lying around somewhere in the living room, either on the floor or the couch. they were not in the mood to speak to one another since they knew they had just disappointed their only sister, but since it was their mother speaking, they felt mandatory to talk back.

since no one spoke up yet, jin started to speak up saying: "everything is fine mom, don't worr–"

but jungkook interrupted him, because he could tell another lie, "eunhee is upset at us, because of someone."

jungkook glared at his hyung, before he got up and walked past him. "i told you this would happen," he stopped walking, "now don't tell you regret this, it's too late."

"sorry, hyung." he gave a pat on jin's shoulders before hugging his mom, and going upstairs to his bedroom.

"alright, what did you guys do this time?" their mom crossed her arms as she looked at 6 of her sons.

'sometimes i wonder what was going on in my head to confidently adopt 6 boys.' she thought,

'ah but they all turned out so adorable and well, so i don't really regret it!'

their mom sighed, "let me tell you something about us girls." she signaled for the boys to scotch closed to her and to pay attention, "all we ever want in life is to be treated with sincerity, comfort, trust, and love."

"we don't just want people who will say things like 'it's going to be okay' or 'i'll never leave your side' if in reality you're never gonna be there for them or break such a saying you've told them to believe."

"please, as your role being her brothers, do not get her hopes up and then just crush them after," she continued on, "she looks up to you guys, and want you to be the ones she can talk to anything about."

"but how is she supposed to trust you guys enough for those sort of things, when you don't even trust her enough to be herself?" she gave them a small smile, petting a sad jin, who was beside her.

"now you guys know better," she said, "just don't do it again."

she walked into the kitchen with jin, after suggesting to make some gimbap for eunhee—they all knew it was her favourite, and they all hoped it would cheer her up.

as the day went on, and the sun began to dawn, they patiently waited for their little sister to get back home. some of them, like taehyung, namjoon, and yoongi were starting to fall asleep, but they tried to keep their eyes open.

they began to perk up when they heard the sound of keys jingling and the click of the door unlocking. jin stood up and checked to see if it was eunhee, and to his delight, it was.

however, he felt like his heart shattered into pieces when he saw eunhee's face streaming with tears.

jin ran up to her and hugged her, "hey, big bro is here now.." he tried to comfort her, but she pushed him away.

"i don't need big bro or any bro to be near me right now.." she cried, as she sniffled through her tears.

the others heard this and walked over to see what the commotion was about. they gasped as they say their little sister in her saddened state.

"heehee.." taehyung started to walk closer to her as he also started to tear up as well.

"i thought you guys loved me," eunhee said in a low voice,

"but i was wrong." she wiped her tears and stomped her way upstairs without saying another word. a loud bang of the door was heard from upstairs.

hoseok was silently crying with his face covered, as he sat in the living room with the plate of gimbap lying on the table in front of him.

"i feel like a terrible brother."

namjoon sinks into the couch and sighs, "we all do."

while her brothers were all regretting the choices they had made, eunhee locked herself in her room and lied down crying on her bed. she had just texted soona about the tale of events and how sungyeol called their relationship off after today.

NANA 💛

SOONA:
what do you mean he called it off??

EUNHEE:
apparently he didn't want anything
to do with me anymore

he got tired and bored i guess
that i was "no fun"

hearing him say these words
were devastating nana..

and im pretty sure my brothers
helped him convince i wasn't the
right one for him too

i'm currently not talking to any of them.

SOONA:
ahh i might have helped them
locate where you are by the way..

EUNHEE:
i'm guessing they used namjoon
to get though you -.-

SOONA:
maybe ^^;

but i'm sorry to hear that eun

maybe he just wasn't the right one for you?

EUNHEE:
you don't get it nana
i loved this guy.
i really thought he might've
been the one

i guess i'm just being
a hopeless romantic again

*sighs*

SOONA:
i know you may have loved him,
but remember that if any guy
leaves you then that just
means that you don't deserve them

you deserve a whole lot better.

EUNHEE:
i guess..

SOONA:
hmm

how about i treat you out tonight?

i forgot to tell you earlier
since you were on a date
but we both got invited by
saeri to a party tonight

i know you're not the type
to go to parties but
can you please give this
one a try?

SOONA:
maybe you can refresh
your mind a bit there

eunhee stared at her phone, she knew soona was waiting for a reply. but she also knew that her brothers and her parents forbid her to go anywhere past dinner, she would have to come home late or stay at sae do's house over night if she did go.

she shook her anxious thoughts, 'this is the only time i could loosen up and just forget about everything.' she said in her head.

'maybe i could even start talking to my brothers again in the morning after this.'

she took her phone and texted her reply to soona,

EUNHEE:
i'll be there
sent 10:57pm

oh shiet,
eunhee's a damn rebel

i promise this story has a plot — it's kind of gonna become a thriller ; it'll still have the comedy vibes but also have action-packed chapters heh

any clues what the plot could lead?

also, ik some of you want this to be a harem sort of book but i'm kinda iffy abt that bc there's so many ffs like that sksks

also i made this chapter long by accident oof, please don't forget to vote and spam the comments and i promise that i will love ya forever and give you the biggest uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.7K 30
A Boy falls in love with the Shy Girl, Who has 7 OverProtective Brothers. Will their love story go on a rocky road? Started: 6 | 20 | 20 Ended: 7 | 5...
23.4K 752 37
{COMPLETED} Y/N lives with 7 overprotective brothers. There are ups and downs in Y/N's life and in the end something happens to Y/N and her father. V...
9.1K 380 11
" šˆš­'š¬ š‰šžšØš§ š˜š§, š§šØš­ š‚š”šØš¢ š˜š§ " š”šž š¬š”šØšØš¤ š”š¢š¬ š”šžššš ššš§š š¬ššš¢š " š“š”šž šššš² šˆ šŸš®šœš¤ š²šØš®, š²šØš® š°š¢š„š„...
140K 3.7K 32
BTS Fanfiction. A family/school story, with Y/N as the little sister of 7 handsome brothers. 7 Overprotective brothers who have to deal with their li...