Abused Percy Jackson

Bởi Doggielover89

TRIGGER WARNING! This story may not be well written, but it does describe abuse. Please be safe when reading... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Nico
Chapter 3: Percy.
Chapter 4: Nico
Chapter 5: Percy
Chapter 6: Nico
Chapter 7: Percy
Chapter 8: Nico
Percy
I WAS TAGGED!!
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
IMPORTANT
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I was tagged....again :D
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
not an update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Quick Question
Random life update no ome asked for
Please Read
Chapter 29 (I think)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Sorry
I promise I'm alive
Chapter 63
Im back (kinda)
Chapter 64
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 21

6.8K 157 112
Bởi Doggielover89

Percy POV:

I woke up around five in the morning and got ready for school. I hadn't gone for a few days and it might keep me distracted. I don't know why I was so torn up about Gabe. Why should I be? He treated me like trash, actually worse than trash and killed my mom in front of me, without showing remorse.

I walked to school early, wanting to clear my head. I got about a block away from school before I looked at my phone for the time. 6:45. I slid my backpack off and sat on a bench on the school's lawn. 

I pulled out my earbuds and played Pandora. Skillet's Hero came on and I was about to skip it. I felt a tap on my shoulder as my finger hovered above the skip button.

"You shouldn't skip that." A female stood behind me. She had spiky black hair and electric blue eyes. Before I had to look at the rest of her face to figure out who it was, I already recognized her as Thalia Grace.

"Why not?" I asked, not in the mood for much conversation. 

"Because Skillet it the best band ever. Plus I already know you like the song." Thalia pointed to my screen showing me the thumbs up button was white, indicating I clicked it at some point. 

"I don't feel like listening to Skillet right now." I was trying to figure out a way to end the talk when a blonde girl with startling grey eyes came over.

"Hey Thals," she said.

"What up, Annabeth?" The girl, Annabeth shrugged.

"Leo was being stupid again so I decided to talk to someone with a little more brains." Thalia scoffed. 

"You could have talked to anybody else."

"Yeah, but you are also my best friend," Annabeth said. I slid off the bench and started walking away when the hood to my jacket was pulled back. I turned around and tried to suppress the urge to flinch. It didn't work to well.

"What's up with you?" Thalia asked. I gave a great response. So great, in fact, that it should have been recorded and used to inspire millions to fight for the rebellion.

"Uhhhh....." I looked around, hoping the answer would be written in the grass or the sky, maybe even on the side of the building. No such luck.

"Whatever," Thalia said, rolling her eyes. "I wasn't telling you the thousands of reasons not to skip that song."

"What song?" Annabeth asked curiously.

"Hero, by Skillet." I held up my phone for the two girls to look at.

"The song is already over, no need to skip it." 

"Pillar is a good band as well," Thalia noted, looking at the song that played. I sighed wanting to just sit alone like I always did. A short elf looking kid ran over. He had grease stains covering about twenty-five percent of his shirt.

"Why hello Thalia," he said in a very fake British accent. Thalia smacked him upside the head.

"Shut up Leo." Annabeth snickered slightly. 

"Whatever," Leo responded. He suddenly noticed I was standing there. "Who's this?"

"He's--" Thalia started, but I cut her off.

"Leaving." I turned around and slid my backpack back onto a shoulder and started walking off.

"Ok. By Leaving!!" I heard Leo should after me. Thalia said something to him before all three of them turned and walked back to their group of friends. I walked into the cafeteria, before walking over to the stage. I jumped and sat on one of the corners. Nobody ever pays attention to the stage.

I kept Pandora playing in the background as I looked at random things online. Another Skillet song came on but I didn't bother to check which one it was. An announcement came on the loud speaker, making everyone quiet down enough to hear. The only time people are quiet. 

"There will be no homeroom today, please go to your first periods. Thanks you." I couldn't tell which person from the office had said it. History, the only class I was somewhat good at. I promptly went back to looking at my phone, ignoring everything that was going on around me. My phone went off, signaling a text, causing me to jump. The only person who ever texted me was Gabe so I had a small panic attack before remembering what happened. Instead of Gabe, it was Thalia. I had no idea how she had gotten my number, I didn't give it out to anyone.

Thalia: Want to meet with us for lunch?

I ignored her text. Sadly not the best choice.

Thalia: Percy?

Thalia: You better hope I got the wrong number Perseus Jackson or you are dead meat

I watched Thalia walk into the cafeteria looking upset. She immediately spotted me on the stage. Storming up to me, I quickly changed the screen back to Pandora so she didn't see the texts.

"Did you get my texts?" she asked, glaring at me, making me want to bolt before she hit me.

"What texts?" I asked innocently. She wasn't buying it. She typed something on her phone and mine went off a second later. She looked at my screen and saw the text she just sent me. She punched my arm.

"Liar. Anyway, do you want to come?" I shook my head.

"Nope." I went to stand up and leave again.

"Why not. You don't have any friends and you just mope around all day. I am being nice enough for you to make friends. But hey, it's your life." Thalia stalked off, not allowing me to respond. I know I didn't have friends. I liked it better that way, no drama. The bell finally went off and I headed to History. 

Our usual teacher, Mr. Brunner, was out for some reason. I don't know why. Our substitute was a woman around thirty with silver hair. She was wearing contacts to make her eyes a forest green color that was definitely not natural. But, neither are sea-green eyes so maybe they weren't contacts. She looked like the kind of person who would be better a an army general than a high school teacher.

"Sit down class and be quiet." Her voice was very strict causing everyone to do as she said. I sat in the back of the class as usual not wanting to be noticed. But she of course noticed. "You, in the back. What's your name?" As she pointed at me, everyone turned to look at me.

"Percy," I said.

"Percy, come sit up front instead of hiding in the back." I begrudgingly grabbed my stuff and moved to sit next to a blonde kid with electric blue eyes. Of course I sat next to Jason Grace, Thalia's younger brother. 

"Thank you. My name is Mrs. Lewque." She turned to the boarded and started writing names of people from the revolutionary war. I spaced out for about fifteen minutes before I felt a tapping on my shoulder. I turned to look at who tapped me.

"Why won't you come eat with us?" Jason asked.

"Because I don't want to." My answer was stated in a very short tone.

"You know, you could always change you mind."

"No." I pulled my phone out and placed it on my lap. I scrolled through random thing before I heard Jason clear his throat making me look up. I saw Mrs. Lewque walking towards us. I quickly put my phone back in my pocket. I sighed and the class went on. Finally, the bell rang and everyone was on their way to second period. 

Thalia POV:

I was kind of peeved that Percy wouldn't come to lunch with us, but I quickly got over it. I can't make him do anything so why try? The day went by quickly and it was time for lunch. We all met by Jason and Annabeth's cars. I rode with Annabeth along with Piper and Hazel. Frank, Leo, Nico and Bianca all rode with Jason to the restaurant. 

While we were there, we talked about all sorts of things, like how Leo build some robot in his robotics class. I know, he got into one of the higher classes, but when it comes to engineering, Leo is the best.

Jason told us how he tried to convince Percy to come, but he obviously didn't The door of the restaurant opened and a guy about 18 came in. He looked a lot like Percy. Maybe they were related. I didn't care to much to find out so I went back to talking with everyone at the table.

Jason said something, I don't remember what, but I hit him for it. We all were laughing and having a great time. Sadly, lunch had to end and we all needed to get back to school. We got there just as the bell rang for fourth period. We all went our separate ways to our different classes. The day went on normally and just as boring as usual. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

171 5 5
I've finally taken a break from Undertale! I know, crazy, right? Anyways, this is going to be a Percy Jackson fanfiction. I introduce quite a few OC'...
245 39 7
So. This is my first story, and I plan to base some of my other stories in the future on the main character. All characters belong to their rightful...
609K 10.9K 48
Athena said Loyalty will kill him. Loyalty will kill. Maelstrom will destroy. Mystique will torture. He is Perseus, the worst of them all. ...
50.4K 1.3K 29
Percy Jackson. A 17 year old boy who's eyes hide pain and he enjoys swimming. He walks around and smiles when his few friends talk to him, but, other...