Accept yourself (ageplay)

By Lynn127

When Dinah wants to bring the group closer together, it works. The only problem that came along is that Ally... More

Chapter One {Dysfunctional Family}
Chapter two {doctor visits and accidents}
Chapter Three {its time}
Chapter Four {whats wrong with Mila}
Chapter Five {two sugar rushes in one day}
Chapter Six {A mom of three}
Chapter Seven {ear infection}
Chapter Eight {roadtrip}
Chapter Nine {bonding}
Chapter Ten {everythings spiraling}
Chapter Eleven {deals, behavior, and throw up}
Chapter Twelve {Christmas Eve traditions}
Chapter Fourteen {saying goodbye}
Chapter Fifteen {flour messes and dates}
Chapter Sixteen {rough morning}
Chapter Seventeen {grumpy babies}
Chapter Eighteen {Camila and Ally Issues}
Chapter Nineteen {it's beginning}
Chapter Twenty {Lies}
Chapter Twenty One {Grumpy Lauren}
Chapter 22 {Hospital visit}
Chapter Twenty Three (its only the begining of the worst night)
Chapter Twenty Four {Broken bones all around}
Chapter Twenty Five {Getting back on Track}
Chapter Twenty Six {Ally's surgery}
Chapter Twenty-Seven {Camila acts up}
Chapter Twenty Eight {Part One}
Chapter Twenty Nine {Part Two}
Chapter Thirty {Part Three}
Chapter Thirty One {Part Four}
Chapter Thirty Two {Part Five}
Chapter Thirty Three {Bratty Ally}
Chapter Thirty Four {Tour problems}

Chapter Thirteen {Christmas}

2.4K 68 5
By Lynn127

{I am so sorry for the long wait but after finally getting an idea I made  the chapter and right now where I am it's 11:20 pm so I promise a new chapter for tomorrow and it's all worth it because then next two chapters are pure fluff}

Dinah's point of view:
       Once we'd got the babies to bed, Lauren had a surprise for me. She grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom. I see rose petals all over with candles lit everywhere.

I smile and say "babe! You didn't have to do this"! She smiles and says "well...that night at the hotel we had some fun cuddling in the tub so"...

I chuckle and look her in the eyes. She nods slowly and we both quickly taking off our clothes. I get in and she gets in next to me. I smile and I scratch my nails through her scalp.

She says "after about a week with everything going on this is all I needed". I smile and say in a relaxed tone "thank you so much Lo". She nods and lays her head on my chest.

I kiss her forehead and she looks up at me. I slowly kiss her soft lips and she grips my head. We quickly get out of the tub, dry off a little, and run to the room kissing.

We get on the bed and she runs her hands over my thighs. She kisses my neck and I start to kiss her harder. She pushes me against the wall and licks my neck. I chuckle and say "Lo! I'm ticklish"!

She hits my ass and I say "ouch! Now I know how the babies feel when you spank them". Lauren gasps and says "D! You totally just ruined the moment".

I kiss her neck not caring what she said and she moans but says "let's go to...bed". I nod and we get under the covers forgetting about being naked and forgetting about the mess.

~next morning

As I look over to see Lauren making coffee, I guiltily walk over. I wrap my arms around her stomach and kiss her neck. She chuckles and I say "sorry about last night".

She turns around and my grip tightens. She says "don't be! I had a lot of fun and it's not like we can only do it one night". I laugh and we kiss. She says "let's go get the babies".

I nod and we walk to the room. We open the door and see Camila with a cookie in her hand and Normani holding a barbie doll while passed out on the ground. My mouth hangs open as I look at Lauren and she laughs. Whiles she gets them to wake up I rub Ally's belly and she starts to stretch.

I smile and put her pacifier in her mouth. She looks up at me while sucking on it and I pick her up. I say "did you sleep good"? She nods and I kiss her forehead. Camila runs out of the room but I pick her up.

She whines and I laugh. I say "let's go change". She nods and I place her on the ground. Normani runs over and I kiss her forehead. She smiles and we walk to our room. Camila hops on the bed and Normani does the same. I place Ally down and she rubs her eyes.

I smile and Mila says "come on mommies"! Lauren playfully rolls her eyes and starts to change Camila. I start to change Normani and she giggles.

I chuckle and say "Lo your doing hair". She nods and I pat Normani's butt. I say "go to mommy and get your hair done". She nods and I start to change Ally's diaper. I put on her onesie and some pants.

I smile and we take a few pictures of all the girls. Normani says "tome on"! Lauren and I laugh and say "go ahead girls". Mila and Mani run off but Ally makes grabby hands.

I pick her up and she grips my shirt. Lauren and I walk to the living room and see Camila cuddling the big teddy bear and Normani looking at her play set kitchen.

I place Ally down and she whimpers while looking at the bear and pointing. I say "shh it's just fake". She runs off and says "scawy mama"! I chuckle and pick her up. She whimpers but once I say "look baby! Santa came"!

Her eyes light up and she wiggles out of my arms and runs over to the tree while giggling. I smile and Lauren's mom walks in. She says "the turkey is cooking". We both nod and say thank you at the same time.

Lauren kisses me and I start to blush slightly. She chuckles and walks over to Normani and Camila.  I smile and walk over to Ally. She says "mama! Tis a baby"!I say "yah mamas"! She giggles and sits on my lap. I hold her while opening some more presents.

The rest of the morning consisted of squeals, laughter, and opening presents. Lauren had gotten the girls bitty babies and I had gotten the cribs.

I say "okay girls go sit down on the couch". Camila and Normani get on the couch just find but Ally tries to climb up. I chuckle and put her between Camila and Normani.

Lauren says "we have one more present". They look at us eagerly and I say "ITS IN THE LIVING ROOM"! Camila and Normani run into the living room and squeal while Ally starts to cry. I look at Lauren with an alarmed look and pick her up.

I say gently and quietly "what's wrong baby doll"? She starts to shake and Normani walks in with an alarmed look. She runs over with the baby doll in her hand and I sit down. Normani rubs Ally's arm and Ally quiets down.

She looks up and Normani wipes the tear off her face.

I smile and she says "is okay. Come wit' Mila and I". She shakes her head and Normani runs out of the room. Ally looks at me with tears and Lauren sits next to me. She says "hey loves, it's okay".

Normani runs back in with Ally's baby doll and I see her eyes twinkle. I smile and she says "baby p'ease"? Normani says "nd sissy! It looks like you"!

Ally giggles and starts to suck on the fingers of it. Lauren laughs and Ally says "T'ank wou mama. T'ank wou mommy".

Lauren wells up with tears and I grab her hand. Ally puts her hand on ours to and we chuckle. Clara runs in and says "the sweet potatoes are burnt! So that means that means we can't have green beans and"- "mom. I promise you whatever it is, is fine".

She nods and runs off. Ally says "wan' mommy". I smile and hand her to Lauren. Ally lays her head on Lauren's chest and I walk over to Normani and Camila. They both hug me and say "thank you mama".

I smile and say "your welcome girls". Both Camila and Normani sit on my lap and I hold them close.

~5:30 pm

By the time 5:30 rolled around it was time for dinner. Camila had come out of her headspace and had called her parents. She had cried a little but everything was fine. Ally had been attached to Lauren ever since calling her mommy and I hated to admit it, but I was just a little jealous.

Normani comes over and says "mama"? I look down at her and she says "can I b'ing baby to da table"? I say "no baby cause we don't want to get her dirty now do we"? She shakes her head and I say "now how about you go put her in her crib and we can have some yummy food"?

She nods and runs off. Lauren walks over to me with Ally and I smile. I say "do you want to come with mama"? She nods and Lauren gives her to me. I put her on my hip and she says "baby"? I say "we're going to leave baby in her crib for now okay"?

She nods and says "I love you so much mama". I smile and say "I love you to baby girl". She giggles and Normani runs in; making grabby hands for Clara.

I place Ally in her high chair and she whimpers. I say "shh shh shh, let's have some food okay"? She nods and Camila walks in.

She grabs Lauren's hand and says "um...where can I sit"? "how about in between Dinah and I" Lauren asks gently. Camila nods and sits down. I could tell she missed her mom and it kind of hurt my heart a little.

Ally hits the tray of her high chair and screams. Camila laughs and I smile. Normani says "mommy? Tan grandma have dinner with us"? I laugh and Lauren says "she made it baby girl, and yeah". Clara laughs and Normani blushes and I pick her up.

I place her in her booster seat and she squeals. Camila leans over to me and says "is this really us in our headspace"? I nod and she blushes. Lauren and I laugh and Ally says "mama; baba"? I say "nope, we're going to have some yummy food".

She looks at me with a mad face and I laugh. Camila smiles and we start to eat.

———

It was later at night and Camila and Normani were asleep. They had played with there babies non stop once Camila finally slipped into her headspace.

Ally was in my arms and I was feeding her a bottle. I say "is that good Mija"? She grips my hand and I take that as a yes. Lauren walks in and says "Simon called".

I look up and so does Ally. I chuckle and Lauren says "he said that he honestly apologizes for not being able to have another two weeks to just chill before tour and he'll make sure that he will give us a break in between there".

I sigh in relief and then she says "and then he said that he was going to come visit for Christmas but he couldn't and to tell the girls Grandpa says hi".

I smile and Ally lisps "g'andfa" around her bottle. Lauren smiles and nods. She sits next to me and I grab her hand. Ally spits out her bottle and says "mama and mommy, I wove you".

Lauren smiles and lays her head on my shoulder while Clara takes a photo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 522 5
Camila is one of the world's most sought after models and singers. Her beauty and versatile talents has paved a luxurious way to fame, fortune, and a...
2.5K 61 10
Ivy was excited to see her favourite band, fifth harmony when things went horribly wrong...