Do you?~Brooklyn Wyatt Fanfic

بواسطة YourWaudx

What happens when 18 year old Olivia moves to London on her own for the first time, who'll be her neighbours... المزيد

1~It all begins
2~Fovvs
3~Night over
4~Lazy-Day
5~Day out
6~ hangout
7~tears
8~mistake
9~Will you go on a date with me?
11~Andy's girl
12~Millie
13~Playground Insults
14~The Conjouring
15~ date?.
16~roommate

10~Date

312 22 1
بواسطة YourWaudx

Olivia's (p.o.v)

This morning I woke up prettyyyy early I must say so myself. I set my phone alarm to 7:30 am so I could get up and go over to the boys flat to annoy them. Honestly, after yesterday I actually feel like, happy if that makes sense. I get out of bed, go to the bathroom to have the longest shower I've ever had. Im for real I've never ever been in the shower for a whole hour. I get out of the shower to dry myself and blow-dry my hair. Another 30 minutes water on that. 

It's now 9 am. I'll probably go over to the boys' flat at maybe 10 am or 10:30 am. I'll see how time goes. After 30 minutes of doing my natural makeup look, I go to my closet to decide on some clothes. After 10 minutes I come up with a look and put it on.

I then go to the mirror in my room that was leaning against my wall and take a mirror selfie and post it on my snapchat and post it with the caption, ' Today's look' I post it then get ready to leave as it was nearly 10:30 am so I decide to leave now. I walk out my flat and lock the door behind me and put my keys in my back pocket in my shorts. 

I walk over to the boys' flat door and knock gently not making it so loud.

Brooklyn's (p.o.v)

I wake up to a knock at the door. What time is it? I look over and pick my phone and see that it was a couple of minutes to half-past 10 and someone was knocking at the door. I don't know who it is so im just going to go open as the boys don't seem to be bothered to go and open, I might as well go and open it myself. I stand up and say,'None of yous is bothered to go and open is are ye's?' I say whilst walking out of the room not waiting for a reply. I walk over to the door and slowly open the door and see Olivia standing there.

'Hey' she said smiling. 'H-hey Olivia' I said nervously but happy at the same time. 'Wel you look decent looking, don't you? did you just wake up? ahaha' she spoke. 'Ah yea I actually just woke up there now a few seconds ago' I said that whilst rubbing my eye then smiling.  She looked down then smiled then looked back up. 'Do you want to come in? Just saying now everyone is shirtless and they might be asleep or no, I don't know one of them might be asleep or all of them might be asleep OR they're all awake. Those are the options currently ahahah' I said moving to the side for Olivia to come in. She comes in and waits for me to close the door and then I turn to her. 

'Come on' I say walking in front of her to lead her to the bedroom that everyone was in. We both walk in and everyone is just spread across their beds, except Jack was still sleeping. Olivia looked over at Jack then laughed slightly.

'HI OLIVIA, HOW ARE YOU TODAY?!?' Andy shouted which caused for Jack to wake up with a fright and hit his head off the ceiling. We all laugh. But Olivia laughed only a slight bit then climb up onto jacks bunk and hug him and check if his head is okay. I must say, Olivia will be a great mom someday. I smile then sit down on my bed and wait for Olivia to come back down. She came back a few seconds later and whilst she was walking down the ladder I saw Mikey staring at her ass whilst she was climbing down. 

I gave Mikey a death stare when he saw me and looked at the ground nervously biting his lip. I see Olivia coming up to me and I hug her from the side as she sat beside me on my bed. We stay at the flat and talk and mess around and Rye vlogged a little bit but Mikey started flirting with Olivia like biting his lip whilst talking to her, saying like pick-up lines. But luckily Olivia didn't catch up the pick-up lines so she just ignored it.

~

It was about 7 PM now and we are still in our flat hanging about. The boys and I were changed and everything because at one point we just decided to change because...we just wanted to. It was probably the perfect time to take Olivia out on that date I asked her out on yesterday. So today at one point during the day I told Andy and Rye to go to this nice hill there is in our area and to set it up all nice with a blanket, food, candles and all that good stuff. I had to give them money because Andy demanded money because he didn't want to waste his money on me, so I just gave him 50 pounds and he just took it and went out with Rye to get it all done. Andy also wanted another 20 pounds for an uber to take them everywhere and for the journey back after the thing that was going on. I also asked Rye to chose a nice bouquet of flowers that I can give to Olivia later. I'm excited but at the same time im super super excited.

'Olivia?' I called to her. She turns to look at me. 'Can I take you somewhere?' I asked and she nodded and we both stood up to leave. 'OOOOOOOOOOO' Jack shouted and laughed afterwards. I give him a smirk and then we both leave. We both put on our shoes ready to leave. We leave the flat and as we leave the flat we start having a small chat. 'So where are we going?' She asked looking up in the sky then at me. 'You'll see' I smirked then she smiled. We were using Rye's car because I myself wanted to take Olivia to where we're going that's why Rye and Andy took the uber to get everything done.

I carefully drive to our destination. During the 10 minute drive, Olivia played some music on her Spotify playlist and we both started singing along the whole time. I honestly loved driving with Olivia, she just made me laugh so much. At times when a song played and the person singing it had a deep voice, Olivia tried doing it and it came out so funny I honestly can't even describe how much I really like her.

We eventually got to where we were supposed to and Olivia already loved it to how the sky looked. She looked up at it her eyes and bright and shiny. She seems to really like it already. We walk to where we were supposed to be and I told Olivia to close her eyes right before the corner that you could see it. I look at what the boys created and it looked pretty good. I must say so myself. I'll be honest myself now, I've never been to this place only that Rye told me about this place because he took one of his ex-girlfriends here before and he told me that its a good place for a date. But he never mentioned that there's a river involved. It's still really lovely. 

I lead her to the picnic blanket, or it's just a regular blanket. I don't know. There was the bouquet of flowers on the side. Red roses. Nice choice Rye. 'Open your eyes love' I say as I take my hands off her eyes and she stood there in shock. Her mouth open. Her eyes slightly started to cry. She didn't say anything but just wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

We both sit down on the blanket and I give her the bouquet of flowers and she hugs me tight once again. 

'Oh my goodness Brooklyn. Thank you so much you really didn't have to do all this.' She said meaningfully wiping away her tears. Luckily she took off her make-up at our flat.

'Brooklyn this is lovely thank you so so much' She said once again.

We talked, ate and messed about until it was just about the end of the date when Olivia and I were leaning against a tree together, my arm around her shoulder, her hands on my lap. I looked over at her and looked into her eyes, she looked into mine. 

Our faces were slowly getting closer together when I just went for it. I thought fuck it. Im doing this. I leaned in and kissed her lips. My hand was now on her cheek and the kiss was getting more and more passionate by second. I could feel Olivia smiling into the kiss so I smiled back and continued. I thought I'd try to take over. I slowly lick her lip in the kiss and soon she accepts and opens her mouth and I take dominance of her tongue.

After we have a big makeout session we stop and take deep breathes both of us.

'Wow' I said smiling and looking over at her.

'Wow brook' she said amazed. 'I liked It' I smiled at what she just said. She said she liked it. I'm honestly he happiest man alive right now.

We stay for like, another hour and it was getting dark so we start packing up everything. I insisted for Olivia not to clean the mess up and that I would but she declined and still helped me.

We got everything cleaned and then we leave to go back to the flat. On the journey home I wanted to ask Olivia if she wanted to stay over tonight.

'Olivia?' I said. 'Yea??' She replied. 'Would you like to stay over tonight?' I smile, looking over at her then back on the road. 'I'd love to brook' she smiled as I put my hand on her thigh and she put her hand on mine then we both looked at each other and Olivia started blushing like crazy. I just laughed at her and we continued singing in the car for the journey home.

We get to the flat and all the boys are asleep in their beds, we both just collapse into my bed. I take my jeans and shirt of and Olivia took off her top and shorts leaving her in her bra and undies and me in boxers only. She lays on her side against the wall as I'm behind her my arms around her waist. We both fall asleep instantly.

The boys will be asking so many questions tomorrow.

Hope that's goooood, bloody 1831 words. Shook.

-Nicole

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

22.9K 687 11
First-Person POV: After graduating from college you decided to move to London for a year, but what you didn't expect was to find your future in your...
74.2K 2.9K 37
It's been 18 years since Y/N ran away from home and moved to Paris. Since then, she's been through a lot, including dealing with the death of her lov...
342K 5.2K 93
started.2017 psa: i was 12-13 when i wrote this so it's embarrassing ☹
1K 32 47
What happens when Olivia discovers who her new neighbors really are? Read her story to find out.