Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

1.6K 50 4
By factitiousbyproxy

Let's be Selfish

Disclaimer: Contains mature content, so read at your own risk!

- KAIA -

When I saw Aidan on top forcing himself to her. A jolt of anger and jealousy prevailed in me.

My heart beats so fast like a drum that you could be able to hear it with just your bare ears and my fist clenched as my frustration plus other undistinguished emotions goes up in my head.

I saw my girlfriend looking at me with a sad and worried eyes. I want to go to her and hugged her and punch that asshole on his face, but my rational thinking surfaced in me so I chose to turn my back away, hating myself from doing it.

I can't make a scene here. I can't let everybody knows the truth about us and drag Skylar to another malicious scandal eventually.

'' Kaia! ''  I heard her called, but my will was enough for me to ignore her and continue to move my feet away from them.

I drove fast and now I'm here at my house drinking a cold water to subsides my anger even for just an ounce of it.

'' Kaia?? '' 

'' Kaia!! ''

I heard my girlfriend calling me, her voice come nearer and nearer and there she is panting from running. She's standing at the kitchen's entrance with her hands holding the door side frame.

'' what are you doing here? '' I asked shock as I settle down the glass of water on top of the kitchen island.

'' how could you leave me just like that?? '' she said sobbing as she sprinted towards my direction and hugged me so tight. I encircle my  arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

'' why are you here? '' I asked again, she hovered herself up and told

'' because you're mad and you left me there, how am I supposed to do with all of them and me alone? that's why I chased after you '' she sobbed.

I wiped her face dry and spoke '' I'm not mad at you. If I just didn't think about dragging you to another scandal I should've punch that asshole in that moment but I couldn't do more, your bestfriends were there, his family and friends. I just don't want you to get in another trouble so I left ''

'' I hate you. I really think you're mad at me, and I can't bear it. I don't want you to be mad. I love you kaia so much '' she told crying so hard, already washing off her mascarra and make up on her pretty face.

'' sshhh! I'm not and that's not going to happen, yes I was jealous and so angry towards that jerk but I didn't let it  to overcome the better of me. I'm always thinking about your situation, our situation '' 

she shook her head  and connects our foreheads.

'' we're always thinking about the others ''  she told cupping my face and I did the same.

'' can we think about us even for tonight? '' she huskily added.

My forehead creased yet our faces moves closer to each other until we're almost kissing.

'' are you sure? ''  I told her now touching our nose together as we both closed our eyes.

'' yes '' she murmured and I started to kiss her lips.

She kissed me back hungrily, she encircle her arms around my neck and I lifted her up to the kitchen island dropping the glass I was placed a moment ago onto the floor.

breaking sound.

'' ooppps! '' she told softly laughing as she brought back her lips to mine afterwards.

I position myself in between her legs and moved my right hand to feel the warmth of her thigh. She kicked off her red stelitto and enclosed my lower limbs with her long and beautiful legs.

I kissed her neck then back again to her lips, she moaned and when her mouth got open wide enough. I took the opportunity to insert my tongue inside her sweet mouth where we started to battle with one another.

'' hhhmmmmm '' she moaned again after I left her mouth and continue my work down to her neck and to her cleavage. I looked up and meet her seductive eyes before removing her dress, leaving her with her black lingeries.

I bite my inside cheeks as I let my eyes to observe my angel sitting over the kitchen island wearing nothing but a piece of cloth with her legs widely open.

'' loving what you see? '' she seductively told biting her lower lip.

'' don't bite please ''

'' why? '' she chuckled adding to the excitement I am feeling inside.

'' because it's making you so irresistible '' I told huskily, kissing her earlobe.

'' then that's better because I want you kaia '' she bent down her face and kissed my neck then my collarbone.

'' let's remove this I want to see you ''

I pulled down my dress from my body
and stand infront of her with my red undergarments. She eyed me starting from head down to my toe and we kissed again, but this time it's a bit soundly as we had our tongue battle once more.

Skylar ended the kiss and mumbled something '' bedroom '' and I nodded.

- SKYLAR -

'' bedroom '' I told her and she nodded.

We went upstairs fast, not wasting anymore time. When we got inside she closed the door and kissed me instantly going to the direction of the bed.

She was on top of me and making her way down to my cleavage and she paused. I looked down and frown at her.

'' are you really sure? '' she asked again but instead of answering her I unclasped my bra and throw it onto the floor revealing my bosom.

'' was this an enough answer? '' and she gulped fixing her gaze on it.

I lay back down on the bed when kaia started to suck every details of my body starting from my lips, neck, collarbone, my bosom, my flat stomach and my down there.

After pleasuring me I return the favor to her. I copied everythimg she did to me earning lots of moaning from her.

and oh! how I love to hear she's shouting my name everytime I do my own thing.

I was still busy doing my job down there when she pulled me up and changed our position.

She's on top ofcourse.

'' stop the teasing and let's ride to our ectasy '' she told huskily as she start to kiss my neck up to my lips and grinding our hips together in the process until we both reached our climax and ready for the round two.

and phew that was my first and I never imagine I'll be doing this thing with my same gender, and I know now I'm really into girls. I mean just for one girl who has the name of Kaia Adrienne Sage.😊

Yes, just her alone 'cause.........

She's my One and Only Girl.💕

Kaia Adrienne Sage ❤ Skylar Aevery Princeton

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 363 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
505K 15K 53
18+ 𝑬𝑹𝑢𝑻𝑰π‘ͺ𝑨 ~ I knew 𝑰𝑡𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑳𝒀, This is what I wanted. ~ ---------------------------------------------------- Graduating From Highs...
15.2K 720 48
When Zora, Naya's long-term best friend and crush, starts showing an interest in her twin brother, Avi, she's forced to face her biggest fear. She wi...
1.5K 79 27
Rating: 16+ Includes: Language Use of substances Partial nudity Partial violence Mention of sensitive information: Eg: [Rape, suicide, etc] ...