Helping you Heal (Jaiden An...

Autorstwa TragicLauren098

[OLD] When Jaiden's secret is revealed to her early childhood friend, she isn't sure how to react. She's worr... Więcej

READ BEFORE STARTING THIS BOOK
Chapter 1: Let Down to Society
Chapter 2: Realiziation
Chapter 3: New Year, Not So New Me....
Chapter 4: Explain
Chapter 5: Helping You Heal [Part 1]
Chapter 6: Helping You Heal [Part 2]
Chapter 7: What Just Happened?
Chapter 8: Planning Ahead
Chapter 9: Waiting On Day One
Chapter 10: Waiting on Day Two
Chapter 11: Waiting on Day Three
Chapter 12: Waiting on Day Four //FINAL DAY// (The Date)
Chapter 13: Missing You
Chapter 14: VidCon
Chapter 15: Back Home
Chapter 16: A Second Chance
Chapter 17: Sleepover

Chapter 18: In Too Deep

4.5K 82 98
Autorstwa TragicLauren098

Important, Please Read!

Hey guys, I'm just gonna let y'all know that this is the final chapter of this book, and starting next Friday, the second book's prologue will be out with one new chapter every Saturday, instead of Friday this time. I just wanted to let you all know, so you'll be ready for it. Okay, now to the final chapter!

When Jaiden woke up the next morning, she found herself underneath the [h/c] girl with her arms around her waist. [Y/N]'s head rested on Jaiden's chest, and her hands were resting beside Jaiden's shoulders. The brunette didn't seem to mind this time however. In fact, she actually enjoyed this. She smiled and tightened her grip on [Y/N], kissing the girl's head. [Y/N] was peaceful for a moment, but she stirred and inhaled deeply, moving herself to a slightly more comfortable position.

[Y/N] was now further up on Jaiden, to where her face was resting in the crook of the brunette's neck. Jaiden sighed and rested her head on [Y/N]'s yet again, smiling as her arms remained wrapped around her waist. Jaiden didn't want this to end, but...

Bzzzzzt...

Bzzzzzt...

Bzzzzzt...

Bzzzzzt...

Jaiden groaned quietly and grabbed her phone from the coffee table. She squinted at the sudden light coming from her phone, and hissed slightly.

"Mm...."

Jaiden looked down at [Y/N] as she shuffled around on her, obviously not enjoying only one of Jaiden's arms wrapped around her. Jaiden whispered a soft, "sorry," to the girl before kissing her head again.

"Who on earth calling me at five in the morning??"

Jaiden pressed accept.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jaiden! How are ya?"

"Well, Adam, I was asleep, but you kinda woke me up."

"Oh. Sorry. Just wanted to check if [Y/N] is there with you. She didn't come home last night. Is she there with you right now?"

"Huh? Oh. Uh.....yeah. She's here. I uh.....she wanted to stay the night."

"Oh. Okay then. Well, just wanted to make sure she wasn't lost somewhere. Thanks Jaiden."

"No problem."

"Bye Jaiden."

"Bye."

Jaiden sighed and put her phone down, staring up at the ceiling.

"J-Jaiden........"

Jaiden jumped slightly and looked down at [Y/N], who was now awake with one eye open. The tired girl nuzzled deeper into Jaiden's neck and yawned, wrapping her arms around Jaiden's neck.

"Who was that?"

"Oh....it was just Adam. He wanted to make sure you're okay."

"What did you tell him?"

"Well, I told him that you came in during the middle of the night, and you passed out after puking everywhere."

"WHAT?! JAIDEN!!!"

Jaiden laughed at [Y/N]'s reaction and sat up, pulling the deeply confused girl up with her.

"I'm just messing with you [Y/N]. I told him that you're okay and you just wanted to stay the night. I wouldn't tell him something like that if it weren't true."

[Y/N] let out a loud, long sigh of relief as she sat in Jaiden's lap, hugging her tiredly.

"Oh thank god. You scared me there."

Jaiden laughed and hugged her back.

"Sorry. I just wanted to see how you'd react to that."

"You're so mean..."

Jaiden and [Y/N] chuckled and both tightened the hug. Jaiden rested her head on [Y/N]'s shoulder, while [Y/N] did the same. After a few seconds, the two girls pulled back, and stared into each other's eyes.

"Listen [Y/N], I just want to say.....last night was the best night I've ever had....and....I just....thank you for giving me a second chance."

[Y/N] smiled and nodded, grabbing Jaiden's hand.

"Of course. And I thank you too."

"What? Why?"

"Because you didn't have to accept my request for the date. You could've just said you were busy, and stayed at home. But....you didn't..."

Jaiden's eyes widened slightly as [Y/N] looked away, frowning.

"[Y/N]...."

Jaiden placed her hand on [Y/N]'s cheek, causing the girl to look up at her.

"Of course I was going to accept. I could never bring myself to say no to you about anything. You mean way too much to me."

[Y/N] looked at Jaiden, slightly surprised. She smiled and laughed softly before leaning forwards and kissing Jaiden quickly.

"You mean too much to me too."

Jaiden froze before laughing, grabbing [Y/N]'s arm and pushing her down onto the cushion, hovering over her with a warm smile.

"You're such a dork [Y/N]."

[Y/N] giggled and threw her arms over Jaiden's shoulders and neck.

"I know. I get it from you."

"Hey!"

Jaiden laughed before they were just staring silently at each other, each with a smile plastered on their face.

"[Y/N], I....."

Jaiden gulped as she realized the position they were in.

"OH GOD I AM SO SORRY!"

Jaiden flew back and curled up in the corner of the couch, burying her face in her hands. [Y/N] laughed and sat up, scooting over and embracing the red girl in her arms.

"Hey...."

Jaiden looked up at [Y/N].

"It's okay Jaiden....I didn't mind...."

Jaiden remained concerned.

"A-Are.....Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

[Y/N] grabbed Jaiden's hand and led her to the brunette's bedroom, before sitting her down on the bed. She sat next to her, and wrapped her arm around her in a comforting way.

"Listen Jaiden....about last night.....in the car.......I.........."

Jaiden stared at the [h/c] girl, hope and curiosity in her eyes.

"I want to....no, I need to know....."

[Y/N] grabbed Jaiden's hand and gulped.

"How do you........how do you feel about me?"

Jaiden froze, her breath catching in her throat. She stayed silent for a long while, unsure of how to properly express how she felt. Jaiden staying silent for so long sent the wrong signal to [Y/N], who, at length, looked down and sighed, removing her hand from Jaiden's.

"I see....I-I'm...sorry, I just.....the truth is.... I like y—no...I love you, and....and I know you don't feel the same way....you're famous now, I'm not sure why I thought you'd like me back, I'm just another person who doesn't really matter to you. I just—"

"No."

[Y/N] looked up at Jaiden, shocked by her strong tone.

"No. Don't you dare think like that. You mean so much to me [Y/N]. I'm pretty sure I just told you that a few minutes ago. And I'm pretty sure that last night, I also told you..... that I love you too...."

[Y/N] stared in shock at Jaiden, tears swelling in her eyes, before she eventually started bawling. Jaiden panicked, and instinctively pulled [Y/N] into her arms.

"[Y/N]? Wh-what's wrong?"

[Y/N] let out a few sniffles before chuckling.

"I don't kn-know...I don't know why I'm so emotional today...."

[Y/N] chuckled again and pulled away from Jaiden's arms, wiping her tears with her sleeve. Jaiden laughed and smiled. At length, Jaiden sighed and scooted closer to [Y/N], placing her hand on the girl's cheek again.

"But....there is something that I haven't asked you yet...."

[Y/N] stared at Jaiden with full attention, feeling the heat on Jaiden's hands. She could easily tell that Jaiden was nervous, and could see the visible red hue on Jaiden's cheeks. She wasn't sure what Jaiden was fixing to ask her, but it must be important.

"Y-Yes?"

Jaiden took about a minute or so before she was even able to open her mouth. She closed her eyes, and inhaled, letting out a shaky sigh.

"Why can't I ever say what I need to say?"

Jaiden laughed at her own question and looked back up at [Y/N].

"I never thought I would be the one to ask this, but......will...."

[Y/N] gulped, and grew more nervous as Jaiden grabbed her hand.

"W-will you......"

Jaiden smiled softly as she finally asked the question that [Y/N] had been waiting to hear for so long. Jaiden gulped.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
4.8K 193 10
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚛𝚢𝚢𝚢♡ Y/N is in love with her BFF, Ryan. She decides to keep her feeli...
53.5K 566 21
"You will fall in love with someone who doesn't love you, for not loving someone who did." Friend or Soul Sister? (a.k.a Soul Mate) I don't know who...
306 20 7
"It's time to go...i am sorry to leave you this way but i guess this is the end of us...i am going my love...but i promise to meet you in another wor...