The Eye of The Storm | Dave E...

By shaytheless

25 year old Angel Amore is in love with her life. Having Amir, her serious longtime boyfriend of 7 years, by... More

🥀 1
🥀 2
🥀 3
🥀 4
🥀 5
? 6
🥀 7
🥀 8
🥀 9
🥀 10
🥀11
🥀 12
🥀 13
🥀 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 Part 1
55 Part 2
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64 Part 1
64 Part 2
65
66
67
68
69
Requested: Music Playlist
70
71
72
73
"When are you coming back?"
Moving On

40

73.7K 3K 2K
By shaytheless

How do you block people on Wattpad? Or like is that even possible? 💀 I'm to nice. And it's hard to not be mean and not let people walk all over you either. This ain't no damn ice skating rink 🙄

Anyway! I really do appreciate all of you who DO respect me and my wishes and who aren't shady towards me... I love y'all forreal. Like y'all really my friends and family and not just on the internet; in real life lol. Thank you for always motivating me. I just wanted to let y'all know that before I start... ❤️

Angel

I scrolled through Instagram as I ate my latest craving: chips and vanilla ice cream.

I don't know what it is about it, but it's just so good...

My phone buzzed and a notification came across it.

Steph Curry 🤪❤️: Aye bitch. I'm outside.

I giggled at her and put the ice cream back in the freezer and the chips back in the pantry. I picked up my purse off the couch and locked up the house.

This morning Steph texted me and said she was taking me out today after work.

I walked outside to her BMW.

"Heyyy best friend!" We both yelled at each other. "Omgggg I'm so in love with your belly!" Steph said as she rubbed my huge stomach.

"I know, I can't believe I'm almost 8 months already..." I said as I closed the door and put my seatbelt on.

"Me either! It's like time flew by." She smiled at me. I looked at her and squinted my eyes.

"Steph, you look... Different." I tilted my head. She scrunched her face up. "What do you mean?" She chuckled.

I touched her face and examined it. "No not like in a bad way because you look good, but like... You just look different. I can't put my finger on it."

"Thank you?" She said as we both laughed. She pulled out of the complex.

"Okay, I set up a 4:30 PM appointment for us with Latoya and Hillery to get our nails and toes done." I smiled.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so glad! It's time for me to get mine done again." I looked at my nails.

"Me too. I think Ima get something different this time." She said as she drove.

***

We sat in the pedicure chair as two of Latoya's employee did our toes.

"So, girl. Are you ready for your baby shower? It's in two weeks!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Yessss! I can't wait to see how everything is going to come together!" I smiled.

"Me too. I think you're going to love it. And let me just say that finding things that fit into you 'Winter Wonderland' theme wasn't easy, butttt it's coming together nicely." Stephanie said.

I nodded my head. "I know I know... I'm so glad that you, Zoie, and Kendall are helping me. I don't know what I would do without y'all..."

She rolled her eyes. "Girl they asses been getting on my nerves. We always argue before we decide on anything. Them my bitches though." She folded her arms and I chuckled.

"But girl, how's Jaceyon been doing?" I asked her. She smiled.

"He's doing great! It's been 2 weeks since he got out the hospital and he's recovering really well. And now he's able to do things on his own now and doesn't need help, so he think he doing some." We both laughed.

"Is he still with Kelis club hopping ass?" I rolled my eyes.

"Girl yes. I still can't believe she left that nigga by his self..." I shook my head.

"Why do you think he stays with her? What do you think he's holding on to?" I furrowed my brows as I asked her.

"I don't know... I think he's looking for closure for everything she did to him. Especially for what she did to the baby..." She watched the man as he painted her toes.

"Kelis really need her ass whooped. All these years and she still hasn't changed."

"Right! And especially to give up a fine ass man like Jaceyon anyway..." I drew my head back and bucked my eyes at her.

"Ohhhhh so you think he's fine???" I smirked.

"Bitch are you blind?! He fine as fuck! The nigga is 40 years old and still looks 20. Hell he looks younger than me." I nodded my head.

"What do you think his secret is?" I turned to her.

"I don't know, but he showed me pictures of his mom and she was beautiful... Sometimes I wonder if she would've liked me..." She stared off into space.

I frowned. "Aww, I'm sure she would've loved you Stephanie."

"Alright ladies, we're all done! You can now make your way over to Latoya and Hillery's stations." We smiled at him.

"Okay thank you!" We said as we got up.

"Heyyy my two favorite clients!" Latoya said she hugged us. We sat down.

"Bitch lies. I bet you say that everybody." Steph said and we laughed. "Steph yo ass just got in my chair and you already starting with me."

"Mmhm just do my damn nails." She held her hands out like a princess and Latoya smacked them.

"OOP. Girl you tried it." Steph said. "Okay Steph forreal, do you want them long or short this time?"

"Girl you know they gotta be short because of my damn job. But I want bling. And a lot of it!" She said excitedly.

Latoya chuckled. "Okay bitch."

"What about you though Angel?" Hillery asked me. "Umm... Long. Coffin shaped."

"LONG?" They all exclaimed at me. "Yes long!" I said back.

"Ooh girl... You never get anything long." Hillery said as she started on my nails.

"Well since I'm on maternity leave, I'm going to take advantage of doing the things I couldn't do because of my job." I shrugged.

"Girl I know that's right... And speaking of maternity leave, I better get my invitation to the baby shower." Latoya said rolling her eyes. "Me too." Hillery chimed in.

"Y'all will! Y'all will!" Me and Stephanie exclaimed.

"Mmmmhmm." They both said.

***

"Oh my god, Toya I love these!" Steph exclaimed as she stared at her nails.

"Me too! You guys did such a great job... I love his colorful mine are..." I said examining them.

"Thank you guys so much! And I set you both up an appointment so you can come back and get them done for the baby shower!" Toya said as we paid her.

"Alright! Thanks again Toya!" Steph said as we walked out the door waving. "Bye!"

We walked to Stephanie's car and got in.

"Okay now lets go shopping for the baby!" She said as she started up her car.

We pulled up to Baby Girl and got out.

Once we got in the store, our eyes lit up. We were like kids in a candy store.

"Omg! Look at this! It's so little and cute!" Steph exclaimed holding up pink Burberry jacket.

"Yeah, but look at the price on it." I frowned turning it around. "Girl just call baby daddy!"

"Steph, are you crazy? I can't call Dave and ask him for money!"I whispered yelled.

She smirked and tapped on her phone. "Yes. Yes, I am." I soon heard it ring. "Yo wassup Steph!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

She smiled down at the phone. "Wassup bitch. Our baby mama need some money. We out shopping for the baby."

"Damn why y'all ain't tell me? Maybe I wanted to come. Let me speak to her." She passed the phone to me.

"Hey David." I said looking at his handsome face. "Hey beautiful. Why didn't you tell me y'all were going shopping for the baby?" He asked.

"I didn't know, Steph just said let's go." I said shortly. "Mm, well how much you need?" He asked doing something else.

"Umm, I don't know... Maybe a hundred dollars." I shrugged. "Alright. Hold on."

He put me on pause. The next thing I know, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out; it was a notification from my bank.

David Brewster transferred $3,000.00 into your account. To accept, please click accept.

My eyes grew big. "Damn David, I didn't need that much!" He came back to the phone. "Awe hush up girl. You deserve it. Aye Steph!" She snatched the phone.

"Let me know if she need more. You know she stubborn." She laughed. "Oh you know I will."

"Iight. Love y'all." He said. "Love you too! Thanks!" We said back and he hung up.

"Aren't you glad you have someone like Dave in your life? Most bitches can't even get child support out their baby daddy." She said picking up the jacket and putting it into the basket.

I smiled and rubbed my belly. "Yeah, I am..." I said thinking about him.

"You still having a water birth right?" She asked moving around the store. I looked at her body in her uniform. It looked a little tighter than usual. Her butt and hips were bigger.

"Um yeah... Steph, you gaining weight?" I asked her.

She stopped what she was doing and looked down at her hips. "Umm not that I know of... I don't think so." She shook her head.

"Really? Your uniform looks more fitting. I remember when you first brought it. It was to big.." I pulled at her pants.

"Well that was months ago Angel..." She continued doing what she was doing.

I squinted my eyes at her. "Mmmm..."

Stephanie

I stepped in the door after a long day of work and hanging out with Angel, and I was completely exhausted.

I made my way into the living room and plopped down on the couch. I yawned.

Fuck... I'm never this tired.

I laid back down on the couch and looked at my phone. 9:30 PM

I put it down and shut my eyes.

Just a little nap...

***

I woke up to my phone ringing out of control.

"Uuggghhh!" I groaned. This is the 5th time tonight I've felt it vibrate.

I grabbed it up under me and answered it without looking to see who it was. "Hello?"

"Aye! AYE EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" They yelled over the loud music. I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"Dave- Dave is that you?" I asked.

"Hey Angel! Can you come and get Jaceyon? We-we all went out to celebrate success of the gym and that nigga drunk and I don't want him driving. Hell we all drunk but he drunk forreal." He laughed.

I pulled my phone from my ear and looked at the time. "Dave it's 2:56 in the morning!" I yelled into the phone.

"I know I know! I called Kelis and she said she was busy. Man you know that hoe ain't good for nothing."

I got up and grabbed my keys. "What club you at?" I asked walking out the door. "Wave."

***

When I got in, I quickly spotted Dave and the crew in VIP. I walked up to where they were and saw some hoe grinding on Jd's lap.

Once he saw me, he smiled. "Heyy Stephanie!"

"Jaceyon let's go." I said sternly, grabbing his hand. The girl snatched his hand back and continued grinding on him.

I put my hand on her forehead and pushed her head back as hard as I could, making her fall onto the floor. I wouldn't be surprised if I broke her neck.

"Jaceyon, I'm not going to tell you again. LETS GO." I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. I put his arm around my shoulder. "AYE NIGGAS! IM LEAVING! MY WOMAN TAKING ME HOME!" He yelled as we stumbled out of the club.

***

I dug into his pocket for his keys and found them. I unlocked the door and we stumbled into the house.

"Steph- Ooo this is my house!" He smiled and I threw his keys down on the half table. "Yeah it is. I'm going to take you upstairs to your bed okay?"

"Mmkay baby." He slurred as he put his weight on me.

With each step we took, I had to the give him a pep talk. "Okay, that was the last step. Now we just gotta make it to the bedroom okay?" I said to him out of breath.

"Mmm baby you gained weight..." He said into my ear rubbing my stomach. He placed his hand on the front of my pants, holding my vagina.

"Jaceyon.... Come on let's go to the bed." I said to him again, trying to shake the effect of his touch off.

He began to slowly kiss my neck. I bit down on my lip, trying not to let the moans escape from my lips.

"Mmmm, I missed you Stephanie.." He whispered into my ear. I moaned and he turned me around so that I was facing him.

He placed his tongue in my mouth, kissing me passionately. I tasted the mix of his sweet lips and the alcohol.

He moaned into my mouth as he groped on my butt. He untied the string on my pants and pulled them down. I stepped out of them.

I moaned as he put his hand into my panties and rubbed my butt.

"Mmm yo ass so soft Steph..." He said into my mouth. He pulled my panties down under my ass. He smacked it and I flinched.

"Baby I love you." He said as he gripped my ass and pecked my lips. I looked into his eyes, seeing that they were full of lust, love, and guilt.

"I-I love you too Jaceyon.." He went back to kissing my neck. I closed my eyes feeling the tingles run down my spine.

Steph, you can't do this... Get him to the bed.

I pulled my panties up and pulled his hands away from my waist. "Jd, stop it. You got a girlfriend. You can't do that to her."

"Fuck her! You know you were always the one I wanted... I'm in love with you. I always was." He pulled me back in by my waist.

"Well if you in love with me, then why you with her?" I felt tears sting my eyes.

"I need closure." He slurred. I slightly shook my head and put his arm back around my neck.

Halfway to the room he stopped. "Steph, I feel sick..." He said. Before I could say anything, he bent over and threw up. I slightly stepped back, letting him get everything out.

I'm a nurse. I've seen way worse than this.

After he was done, I rubbed his back. He stood up and held onto me. We walked around it and went into the bedroom.

We got to the bed and I pushed him back on it.

I was out of breath because of how heavy he was. I went into the bathroom and grabbed a clean face towel. I wet it and went back to the bed.

He was staring at the ceiling. I wiped his face and his mouth off. In the process, he stuck his tongue out and I wiped that too. I guess he thought it was something to eat.

I began to take his jewelry off. "Steph?"

"Yes?" I answered, setting his chains and watch on the nightstand. "My mom says she likes you." I stopped everything that I was doing immediately and looked up at him.

"What?" I squinted my eyes. "My son said he likes you too."

"What son Jaceyon? You don't have a sun." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes huh! He's in heaven!" He exclaimed like a little kid. "When did they say that Jaceyon?" I asked slowly.

"Just now and when I died that night. You don't remember? Damn Steph, you forget everything." He rolled his eyes. "They right over there! You don't see them?" He pointed to the other side of the room. I looked over and saw nothing... Chills ran through my body.

"There's no one over there Jd..." He sat up and looked over. It took the nigga forever to focus his eyes. He squinted. "Bullshit. They standing right there!" He pointed again.

I grabbed his face. "Jaceyon, Jaceyon baby you're drunk. And you need to go to sleep and get some rest."

"Only if you give me a kiss..." He poked his lips out and made kissy noises.

"Jd, you just threw up. I'm not kissin-" He grabbed my face and put his tongue out and rubbed it all over my lips. I quickly closed my mouth and shut my eyes.

He threw his body back onto the bed and chuckled. I opened my eyes and quickly wiped my mouth off with the back of my hand; whining.

I looked back down at him and he was knocked out. I got up and took his shoes off. I sat them on the floor.

I sighed and walked into the hallway to clean his throw up up.

I'm not gone lie, I took my time writing this chapter 😕. Vote and Comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...
352 21 4
In the gritty depths of a New York City neighborhood, Cherish, a resilient 20-year-old stripper, becomes the sole provider for her younger brother, X...
10.9K 530 47
Kierra ran away to nyc to find a new life and career. Due to family issues she was having. She meets East's and fall in love .. something's she is no...