Rebel Dallas// Completed

By Rosexstar

"I'm build to last." More

Meet Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
quick question
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
kpop?
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 41

108 4 0
By Rosexstar

Lindsay POV:

I slowly opened my eyes.

"Where am I?" I mumbled and I sat up.

My head was aching.

"Good morning Lindsay."

I looked at the person and smiled.

"Good morning Benny." 

"How are you feeling?" He asked while sitting next to me.

"Im great, just a little hangover." I said.

" Don't worry, Leo is making you some hangover soup and Edward is bringing the tea." He said.

" So I see that I was drunk last night." I said.

"You were drunk practically all day yesterday." He said and laughed.

*Knock*

"Come in." I said.

"Good morning Lin." Edward said holding the cup of tea.

"Hello Ed." I said and smiled.

"Are you feeling well?" he asked while handing me the cup of tea.

"I'm feeling great. Thank you for the tea." I said.

" That's good." he said and smiled.

I started drinking the tea.

"Sooo... You remember what happened yesterday?"Edward asked.

I placed the tea on the night stand and looked at him.

*Flashback from last night*

"You know that I'm the opposite of lazy. I busts my missions daily, business is usually crazy. Breakups doesn't hurt me. What hurts me is people who I love getting hurt. You know what, Im glad I saved all of your asses yesterday and Im proud of that. But hey, thats life. Life is amazing towards me. I don't need someone. I loved you so much. I don't regret dating you. Now Both of us have to face the truth. But guess I should of taken you as a friend. Im going to make a deal to you. Im going to give you a second chance like im giving Taylor. Right now, we are just friends nothing more and nothing less." I said and smiled while getting up with the bottle of wine.

"I do know how dangerous it is. You think I don't know? I've been living in this place for so long. This my home. My mom didn't raised a fool. You don't understand, this is what makes me happy. Im trying to my best. I just wanna live drama free but the devil keeps calling me. You know that Karma is a bitch and she doesn't like listening to excuses. I have to watch all of these snakes around me. I made unconscious decisions that affected my life. Shit was real different back then, never thought I would get through that. I was hopeless, Im broken, I'm lost. I can't stop and I won't stop. " I said as I got out of Taylors grip.

" Don't you see. Im just tired of everything that is happening. Why can't I just be normal like other females. That's the only thing that I ask for. I should start acting like a warrior. I should be more stronger towards many thing. So excuse me." I said as I tried to leave but got stopped.

* End of flash back*

"Yeah, I remember every single detail and it went really fast." I said.

"But hey listen, that's life. There will always be some ups and down. Life is just like a rollercoaster. What else do I have to say. He thought that he was ahead of me. He doesn't own me, that's right." I said.

"Are you going back to that place?" He asked me.

I grabbed my hair and thought about it? I don't know to be honest.

"You know, I've been thinking about it and I wan't to start from square one." I said.

"Are you sure? It's going to be a big change." Leo said walking to the room with the soup.

"Hi Leo, and yes I know it's going to be a big change but I need it. I have to take a break with all of this drama. This life is my friend. I would fight for it anytime. Im finding a way to stop thinking about my love life." I said.

"Do whatever you think it's better for you." Benny said as he looked at me.

"I just want to feel free for the first time in my life." I said.

"I wanna become a different person."

"I'll support your decision." Edward.

"Me too." Benny said.

"Same here." Leo said.

I smiled.

"I love you guys. Thank you for supporting me. I hope we all become better persons." I said and hugged them.

"From now on, we are going to become successful."

Hopefully nothing will happen for the worst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849 13 23
what a crazy ride its been edit: im so sorry if u read this ... i was 12 when i wrote it i-
111K 2K 21
267K 6.7K 53
"It's now or never, Ethan."
116K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...