The Vocaloid Mansion {A Vocal...

By IA_mazing

This is basically just a big jumble of short stories set in the Vocaloid's mansion. It started off as somethi... More

Sporks
Popcorn Battle
In the Attic
Monkey Party
Happy Braid Day
Marbles
Truth or Dare: Sort Of
Rehearsal
Celebratory Bowling
The Terrible Quartet: Then and Now
Breakfast
The Concert
Playing Games
Confessions
Fort: TQ Edition
The Seven Vocaloids
Drunken Adventures
The Leaning Tower of Len
Piko's Wish
Bearded Lemons
Christmas Troubles
Goodnight
Apples to Apples Documentary
Pool Parties

Fanfiction Terrors

976 33 15
By IA_mazing

One rather boring day in the Vocaloid Mansion, Len and his tag-along-buddy, (aka not-so-secret-stalker) Piko sat in Len's room tossing a bouncy ball back and forth.

"Why is today so boring?" Len groaned. "And where is everyone? We've only seen Rin today and it's half past noon."

"IA threatened me last night that if I were to wake her up before one today, my head would be on her wall." Piko piped up.

"What about...Gumi? She's fun."

"I'm not sure. Yuma texted me this morning saying something about taking her somewhere secret and to not look for them."

Len's eyebrows shot upward. "Oooh, one can only imagine what they're doing." He winked at Piko, who instantly blushed.

"L-Len!" He stuttered. "We could do what they might be doing, too, you know." He added in a much quieter voice.

"Hm, what was that?" Len crawled closer to Piko on the floor.

The white haired boy was redder than a tomato, and couldn't quite get himself to look Len in the eyes.

"Nothing!"

"You always say that." Len pouted, taking a seat about a foot away from Piko. "Why can't you tell me what you said?"

"B-Because! You'd laugh." Piko's eyes dropped to the floor between them as his hands wrung together nervously.

"I won't laugh. Promise." Len said eagerly. He was really anxious to know what his friend had said.

"I said..." Piko began nervously. "That we could, maybe, you know, do what they might be doing. If you want."

"They who?" Len's head cocked to the side. "Is it fun?"

Piko's eyes widened and he suddenly became flustered. "I don't know! Um, I bet they're reading fanfiction! Yes, fanfiction! Let's do that. I totally wasn't suggesting something else!" He laughed halfheartedly.

"Whatever. You're weird." Len sighed, standing and walking over to his desk. Piko soon joined him, and they shared the seat.

The blonde opened his laptop and got on the Internet. "So, how should we look it up?" He questioned with a sideways glance at Piko. The boy was once again blushing profusely.

"Uh, how about Vocaloid fanfiction Len Piko?" Piko said as he typed it on the laptop. "You know, so we can read one that actually has us in it."

The two searched through the results. "What does it mean when it says Len x Piko?" Len asked.

Piko bit his lip. "It just means we're really good friends in that story!" He lied.

"Okay." Len shrugged. "Hey, what's this one?" He pointed to the result at the top of the third page. "The Vocaloid Mansion? Sounds cool." He clicked on it and they both started to read.

It wasn't long before looks of horror creeped on to their faces.

"This..." Len wasn't able to continue.

"...actually happened." Piko breathed.

"Who wrote this?!" Len exclaimed, searching for the author. "Aha! IA_mazing! IA's behind this!"

The two bolted from the room and came to a stop outside IA's door. Len knocked loudly.

"Go away! It's 12:58, so I can still rip your head off for another two minutes without any regret!"

"We need to talk to you!" Len responded heatedly.

"Leave me alone!"

Piko got tired of hearing them argue and knew it would go on and on if he didn't do anything, so he took the initiative and pushed open the door.

"Get out, Piko." IA said darkly when her eyes landed on him. Her covers were all bunched up around her.

"Didn't you hear what she said?" Gakupo poked his head out from under the sheets with a yawn. Piko jumped back from surprise, bumping into Len.

"We saw what you posted on that site." Len didn't back down.

"What did I post?" IA sat up, shaking her head. "It's too early for this." She grumbled.

"That story called The Vocaloid Mansion."

"Never heard of it."

Len stared at her in disbelief. "But the author was IA_mazing!"

"Maybe it was a fan. Len, it's just a story. Don't let it get to you." IA rolled her eyes.

"They were writing about stuff that actually happened here!" Len clutched his hair with both hands.

IA raised an eyebrow. "Gakupo, I'm going to go see if what they say is true."

"Hang on, I'll come with." Gakupo grunted as he sat up and pushed himself out of IA's bed.

Piko and Len screamed. Gakupo was completely naked, so their reaction was rather appropriate.

IA rolled her eyes and threw Gakupo his boxers lying on the floor near the door to the bathroom. She herself pulled on a white robe to cover the tank top and shorts she was wearing.

"Show me this oh so horrifying story, you guys found." IA walked up to Piko and Len. Both still looked rather shocked to have seen Gakupo in that state. They would most likely be scarred for life.

Len finally found the strength to leave the room, followed by the rest of the Vocaloids wanting to see that story.

"Here it is." Len said once the other three had arrived at his laptop. Gakupo and IA leaned down to read the chapter titled 'Marbles'.

"Did this actually happen?" IA questioned. Len nodded.

"I did that almost three years ago. I think."

"Is there any other chapters?" IA raised an eyebrow.

Piko stepped up to the laptop and was actually able to navigate to another chapter. This one was titled 'Happy Braid Day'.

IA and Gakupo once again read through the chapter. This time, however, both of their faces darkened considerably. "This was my fifteenth birthday." IA mumbled.

"This was the first day you braided my hair, and the first day I actually started really liking you." Gakupo furrowed his brow.

"Really? My fifteenth birthday? That means you were seventeen." IA thought out loud. "Glad you waited two years to tell me, though. Otherwise it would have been weird."

"But don't you see? Someone's documenting our life and putting it on a website!" Piko swallowed nervously. "They could even be watching now." The four slowly turn their heads to look at the room at their backs.

"We have to tell everyone about this." Gakupo's voice was suddenly very serious.

"Let's just text them all. It'll be easier." Len suggested with a shrug.

"Sure. How about one giant group message?" IA's eyes lit up.

"Okay." Len pulled out his phone and spent five minutes adding all his contacts to a group message. "Alright. What should I say?" He looked up at his three friends.

"Say, 'We found a fanfiction on Wattpad that contains things that actually happened here. Someone under the username IA_mazing is posting these stories. Be alarmed, but don't panic. She might write about it.'" Gakupo tapped his chin as he spoke, trying to make sure he got in all the details.

"Done. And...send. So, what do we do now?" Len looked hopeful that Gakupo and IA would have something fun in mind.

"I don't know. We could go swimming." IA suggested with a slightly evil grin.

"No trying to drown Len or Piko." Gakupo warned. IA sighed, leaning her head back.

"Why not? It's fun to see them struggle. They know I won't actually drown them. I love 'em too much." IA suddenly hugged the two boys. "Now, go get your swimsuits on. We can find Miki and force her to come with us." IA added as an extra bait for Piko. Fortunately, he took it.

"Len! Hurry up and get your swimsuit on! I haven't messed with Miki in a while and this is the perfect chance!"

IA smiled as she left the room to go put on her own swimsuit. Gakupo kissed her cheek before he departed for his own room. "See you at the pool!" He called back to her.

{Oh, c'mon. You guys must have expected this to happen, especially in a fanfiction as weird as this one. Not inspired by any real life events.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501 11 9
All of the main plot developments are in the hands of AI dungeon! Σ(°ロ°) ! Aside from that, (Y/N) is a new cryptonloid, moving into the vocaloid man...
3.5K 108 17
TW: abuse, car crashes, alcoholism, crying. Warning: this is an incredibly shitty fanfiction written by a child. Kaito had always had a great life as...
100K 3.2K 30
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED Have you ever wonder what's it like to have a Vocaloid in your...
4.7K 216 11
this story is a lenxmiku fanfiction .... so i don't own VOCALOID i'm just a fan Of lenxmiku hope u like it \^•^/ Love chu ♥♥♥