Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER THIRTY

1.6K 41 3
By factitiousbyproxy

Possessive Aidan

- SKYLAR -

'' Goodmorning Skylar '' another student greeted me.

'' goodmorning '' I smiled.

After I got outside my car, every single individual inside the campus was throwing me their goodmorning greetings. It's not new to me but I can sense that today there is something up and it giving me goosebumps.

Trying to washed away my thoughts I continue to walk along the hallway, as I've reached the center part, petals of roses showered upon me like in a romantic movie scene. There was a moment of silent with excitement in the area and all including me got stunned.

There are girls who are jumping with joyous faces and chattering that god only knows what that is, then I looked up and realized that it's Jonathan and Miguel who is doing it, Aidan's bestfriends.

They smile and point their fingers towards Aidan who are now standing infront of me with boquet of roses.

'' what are you doing? '' I murmured at him ignoring the comments of other students surrounding us.

'' I'm just doing my job as your boyfriend ''  he told smiling giving me the flowers.

'' Aidan did you forget last night? ''

'' No, but I told you that was a non sense talk '' he whispered.

'' Aida ----- '' 

'' bestie!! '' hermonie called cutting me off for what I'm going to say.

'' wow what a nice morning for you S, Aidan you don't have to do this she's only yours ''  jana added linking our arms as mel did the same to the other side.

Aidan who is wearing a smug face kissed me on the lips. I want to tilt my head to the side to avoid it from happening but almost the entire student body are witnessing us, so I didn't have a choice but to accept it unwillingly.

'' so cheesy '' hermonie exclaimed clasping both hands infront.

I feel my body gets numb, the way Aidan looked and kissed me today, there's something in there, in him - like I'm his possession.

And after that scene he did a lot more of eye catching plays, like after his class he directly goes to mine, stand at the door waiting for our class to end and accompany me to the next one, at the canteen he's also present which is so unusual 'cause he seldom go there unless I tell him so. And even my bag and books, he knows that I didn't want him to carry it out for me but today he insisted so much, until the day comes to the end Aidan is still being so extra sweet than even my bestfriends noticed that something had changed.

'' S what's going on with Aidan? why he's acting too much today? '' Mel asked earnestly as we take our way out from the school.

'' I don't have any idea  '' I lied.

'' maybe he just wanted it to be done that way, you know showing his love and affection for our bestfriend here to the world '' jana exclaimed pointing her finger to me.

'' whatever he wants to do that's fine he's your boyfriend anyway '' hermonie told me who is now checking her vibrating phone.

until......

thud!

'' ouch! what the? '' hermonie blurted annoyingly as we helped her gets steady on her feet.

'' hey hermonie with the letter H, you should be looking at your way  ''

'' oh how so nice to see you too and by the way thanks for bumping on me '' she answered with sarcasm.

Anastasia just grinned and transferred her attention to me.

'' Skyie someone is here for you ''

'' who? ''

but instead of Anastasia's voice echoed to answer me, a male voice was brought up.

'' me! '' 

we all turned our heads at the back to see a cute and masculine guy.

'' Morgan!! '' I squeaked happily

'' Sky it's good to see you '' he told as we both hugged each other.

'' oh my god I missed you, how's life? ''

'' well life is still hard but still breathing '' morgan joked leaving his arm around my shoulder.

'' well Morgan I want you to meet my bestfriends here, Hermonie, Jana and Mel, girls meet Morgan ''

'' hi Morgan '' the three have told extending their hands for a handshake.

'' hello, please to meet you '' and he shook my bestfriends hands one by one.

'' So are you here for good? '' I asked not fading my smile.

'' nope just for vacation and I'm just checking out my little sister here '' he chuckled as he pulled Anastasia towards his side.

'' Morgan? '' Anastasia retorted back elbowing her brother on the side.

'' what? I'm telling the truth '' he added laughing '' and I want to see the girl you've talking to ''

'' Morgan stop! ''

'' who is baby doll? '' he asked teasingly eyeing his sister then to my 3 bestfriends. Hermonie who actually knew that it was her who's Morgan has been asking blushed silently at the corner.

'' she's not here brother, she's from another school '' 

'' oh too bad, I thought it's hermonie '' he smirked

'' ofcourse it's not me and I'm not into lesbians okay, it's disgusting! '' hermonie spat bitterly.

Her words hurt Anastasia who has been really open with her sexuality even before. She got boyfriends, that was a yes but in the latter part she discovered that she's into girls as well, so she started dating girls and had few relationships with them that last longer compared she had with a guy.

'' hey watch out your mouth hermonie, how could you say that it was disgusting? we're humans too perhaps we're already in an open country. Don't be a homophobe there my dear '' Anastasia said defensively, still wearing hurt on her face.

Hermonie's face changed and she pursed her lips thin. Jana and Mel keep their mouths closed as they feel the building tension within the group.

My eyes directed to hermonie who are now looking down the ground and I must admit I was hurt the way she expressed how she feel so disgust with lesbians and I don't think that it's safe to come out myself to my bestfriends who are still closed minded with this kind of sexual preferences.

'' ahem you know what guys, let's go and find a place for us to settle in and continue our chat over there, what do you think? '' I told breaking off the tension.

Morgan is holding me closer into him when suddenly Aidan come in sight.

'' how dare you to hold my girlfriend like that? '' he told angrily as he punched morgan on the face and stumbled backward.

'' Aidan!!! what's wrong with you?? '' I fired him as I helped morgan to stand up.

'' don't help him Skylar, was it him??? ''

I disregard Aidan's accusement and continue helping my friend whose lips was bleeding out. In the corner of my eyes I saw my bestfriends creasing their eyebrows in confusion. When Morgan finally got up, Aidan's eyes doubled it's size whe he recognized the guy he just punched.

'' wow dude, is this how you say hello here in LA?  '' Morgan told still holding his lips.

'' really Aidan? '' I followed through.

'' I'm sorry Morgan. I am--- I was----, fuck! '' he touched his clenched hand onto his forehead.

'' Aidan are you okay? '' jana who seemed still in shock asked him touching his shoulder.

Aidan looked at me with weary eyes and say

'' I'm sorry baby ''

'' don't! tell it to Morgan '' I exclaimed and he nodded.

'' dude I'm so sorry. I'm just feeling ahm so fucked up today, please forgive me ''

'' it's fine, but actually if I didn't realized that it was you who did this to me I might punch you back '' Morgan told smiling offering a fist bump to Aidan which he willingly grabbed.

'' and you can just tell me that it's a sin to touch your girlfriend rather than doing violence, right? but no worries if I were in your shoe I'll be so possessive with Skylar too '' he added

Possessive that's it. I was right that's why Aidan is acting like this all of the sudden. He is doing his ways to win me over and to not lose me.

'' I'm not anyone's possession '' I spoke rigidly calling the attention of them.

and there's another tension around us.

'' okay, guys I think we need to grab something cold '' Anastasia told eyeing Jana to back her up.

'' y...yeah that's a great idea though, want some ice cream? '' and Jana secretly elbowed Mel to tell something too

'' I want ice cream, how about you hermonie? ''

'' ofcourse no one hates an ice cream, or any other beverages will do. So let's go guys? ''

I sighed  '' okay let's go ''

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'' bestie is there something we need to know? '' hermonie asked me after Jana ceased the car infront of our gate.

'' nothing that I know of ''

'' S we can feel it '' Mel added who is sitting at the backseat but now leaning infront copying hermonie's position.

'' S you know you can trust us '' Jana added

'' I know '' I told weakly and nervously. My mind kept on battling if I have to tell it to them right now or just not yet.

'' you and Aidan got into a fight, right? '' Mel said and I nodded unwillingly.

'' is there someone else? '' Jana asked. I glared to her, yet not saying anything.

'' we heard what Aidan have told before and we're not blind to see how you two behave, if there is someone you can tell it to us, we're not going to criticize you. '' she added as she holds my hand.

I took a deep breathe and starts to speak.

'' I am inlove with somebody else '' I paused and glanced to my bestfriends who are trying to stop themselves for being too shocked with the revelation.

'' and it's for a while already, last night Aidan came to me and he pushed me to have a talk with him. So I told him, he couldn't accept it and still in denial. ''

'' that's why he's acting like this today, but how it happened? I mean you both are inlove with each other '' Mel told holding hermonie's shoulder who turned like a rigid board.

'' I don't know either. I was inlove with Aidan but as the time went by the love I feel for him becomes lesser and lesser ''

'' that happened after you met this other guy? '' jana asked

'' yes, and things happened so fast and I really love this person ''

'' and you just telling us now?? '' hermonie exclaimed sounding pissed.

'' hermonie I'm sorry, it's hard also for me to keep secrets from you but I know you'll be hurt when I tell you that I'm ending up my relationship with Aidan ''

'' WHAT??? No you can't do that, you know how I love Aidan for you Skylar and you're going to replace him with nobody? ''

'' hermonie this person is not just a nobody '' I calmly told to balance the emotions inside the car.

'' you know what bestie, this is not happening. I know you are still inlove with Aidan, you are just, maybe got curious to this jerk, you can still fix everything between you and Aidan, it's not too late ''

'' hermonie stop please '' jana interjected stopping hermonie from being so pissed with the talking.

'' how could I just be silent here jana if skylar here is  breaking up with Aidan? tell me, you know what let stop here. I'm outta here ''  she unembarked herself from the car.

'' Hermonie you need a ride '' jana yelled out but she's walking further away from us.

Jana and Mel looked at me with their sorry faces and I couldn't do more rather that to smile.

'' Give her a chance S, you know she's your number 1 shipper and knowing this all tonight is too much for her even for us, but we are going to try to understand everything S, we promise ''

'' thank you guys, goodbye and drive safely ''

'' goodbye S, don't worry about hermonie we'll find her ''

I nodded and get myself out from the vehicle.

realization 101?

- things will be more complicated for all of us when they knew my secrets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 458 14
Love is in the air── it has always been── since the day Amaya came into Rae's life, and it has only grown stronger over the years as their boundaries...
Forever Bound By Sar

Teen Fiction

6.2K 96 40
Book Two of Three. Skylar and Blake have been dating almost 6 months. They have always been close friends, and that hasn't stopped. If anything, it's...
374 15 17
Lexie and Ally are best friends. They are extremely close. The story follows the pair as they slowly discover new feelings and come to terms with tho...
202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...