The Cool And Popular Girls [O...

By GayleStar4

In Canterlot High School. Ruled by Three Amazonas or Popular Girls. Who got the chance to face-to-face with t... More

•THE COOL & POPULAR GIRLS•
Chapter 2- Conversation With Moon Dancer?
Chapter 3- Battle Of The Bands
Chapter 4- Help In Need
Chapter 5- Your Love Begins
Chapter 6- Memories
Chapter 7- Feel Hell
Chapter 8- Accident
Chapter 9- Girl In The Music Room
Chapter 10- Seven Rules
Chapter 11- Who's Holding The Spot?
Chapter 12- Boss V.S Newbie
Chapter 13- Anger All Out
Chapter 14- Avoided
Chapter 15- Confuse
Chapter 16- Campus Queen
Chapter 17- Simple Yet Boring Night?
Chapter 18- Unexpected
Chapter 19- Cheater
Chapter 20- Meet Again
Chapter 21- I Thought
Chapter 22- Acting Weird
Chapter 23- Laptop
Chapter 24- Who's Back?
Chapter 25- Sister V.S Sister
Chapter 26- She's Back
Chapter 27- Crazy Demon
Chapter 28- Hospital
Chapter 29- New House
Chapter 30- Gaurded
Chapter 31- Locked
Chapter 32- Teasing You
Chapter 33- Gone Wrong
Chapter 34- Nice To See You
Chapter 35- Seperated
Chapter 36- Forest
Chapter 37- Together Again
Chapter 38- How Could It End
Chapter 39- The Last
Chapter 40- Back To Normal?
Chapter 41- Visit
Chapter 42- Clarity & Rarity's Past
Chapter 43- Truths
Chapter 44- Past
Chapter 45- Sudden Lost
Chapter 46- Gone
Chapter 47- Hate To Love You
Chapter 48- My Start
The Cool & Popular Girls
IMPORTANT NOTE
Update

Chapter 1- New Girls

1.3K 22 3
By GayleStar4

PS: there's a picture on top that I draw as the popular girl's looks. I'll put the cool girl's photo on the next chapter.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
At canterlot high it was just normal day, the popular girls was talking to each other mostly near the entrance/exit, the other girl with purple curly hair with a black stripe with white skin and crystal blue eyes was wearing a violet shorts with a spiky belt and a light blue diamond in the center while she was wearing a black jacket that is top on of her elbow and a violet shirt under while she wears a high heal looking shoes with a spike at the back and a metal or thing around in front and a headband with spikes on and bracelet with spikes and a necklace with spikes as well.

The other girl with light pink hair and a black stripe and a light blue green and yellow skin was wearing a darker pink jacket and a pink glitter shirt on a spiky belt as well and a darker pink skirt with a light glittery skirt under and a darker shoes that reaches to her knee and a metal thing in front of her shoes as well like the other girl, she also had three pieces bracelet on each of her arm in the color of lighter pink, and her hair tied up with spikes in the tie and a butterfly clip.

And the other one with purple skin and violet eyes and dark violet hair with light pink and light purple stripe with black stripe as well with her hair tied up in a magenta tie with six pointed stars and a necklace with spikes, she was wearing a violet jacket with silver circles around her collar while her jacket was zip closed and a magenta shirt on could be seen a bit and a dark violet pants with small dots that look like sparkles on sides and a violet belt with spikes on with it and a violet high cut knee shoes with a rounded black thingy with spikes that look like a bracelet but for her shoes and a spiky bracelet as well and a black gloves on with her fingers out and a small chain from her pants at the belt part.

Geez this girls must of love spikes, they were just talking when all of the sudden the door of canterlot high flung open causing all students to turn their heads except for the popular girls, there stood three girls.

The other girl had a pink curly hair with baby blue eyes and a pink skin, she was also wearing a pink jacket and a lighter pink shirt on with light blue glittery belt with a balloon in the middle and a lighter pink skirt and a pink shoes that reaches her knee with three light blue ribbons that look like a bat wing, with her hair tied up with a light pink tie with a ribbon on it too and two pieces light pink bracelet in each of her arm.

The other girl with blond hair and green eyes and a light brown skin with freckles in her chick, her hair was ties up at the end with a black tie and she was also wearing a brown hat and she also had a dark brown jacket and a green shirt on, she also had a brown belt with a blue short(ps: the color is like a pants color) and a darker brown shoes on just plane.

And the girl in the middle with light blue skin and magenta eyes and a rainbow hair that was tied up was wearing a light and a bit dark blue jacket and a white shirt under her jacket had some silver circles around her collar too but her collar was a bit small, she also had a bit dark blue belt with a red lighting bolt on the center and she also wear a light and dark blue pants with some small dots that also look like sparkles at both side and a light blue but also a bit dark high cut knee shoes, and she wears a light blue bracelets.

All other students look at them as they walk like a boss, the girl in the middle saw the popular girls talking to each other and not putting their attention on them, she signal her other friend with pink curly hair that was next to her to bump the purple girl just by looking at her, the pink girl nod and did what she was ask to do. When they reach them the pink girl bump the leader of the popular girls as she fell to the ground, the rest gasp. But the new girls continue walking until they were stop.

"Hey!" one of the popular girls said. "Yes?" the pink girl said turning a bit with only side view.

"Do you even realized what you've done?!" The white girl ask angrily. "Do we need to know why?" The blonde hair girl ask turning a bit as well.

"Do you know who the hell we are and who you just bumped at?!" The yellow girl ask angrily as well. "Do we really need to know who you are? Why, who are you?" The rainbow haired girl ask turning her head a bit just like the two.

That's when the leader of the popular girls was ready to face them and stand up.

"Oh! Just the boss around this place!" The leader said. "Oh, is that so?" The rainbow haired girl ask as the three of them turn around to face them completely.

"So what if you are the boss?" The rainbow haired girls ask.

All of the sudden the two was push to the lockers hard, the rainbow haired girl turn around to see her two friends were pinned in the lockers by the other girls, she turn around and saw the purple girl was close to her face, that's when she was push to the lockers as well by the purple girl.

"Well well well, if it isn't Rainbow Dash. Or should I say? Rainbow CRASH!" The purple girl said, then rainbow heard some students giggle at what the purple girl said.

"Hey! Who the heck are to call me that?!" Rainbow dash ask angrily.

"Oh, how sad that you don't remember me. The girl you always bullied back at Crystal Prep!" The purple girl yell as she slam her hand on the lockers.

"Twilight?" Rainbow mumble. Oh, What was that? Cant hear you." She said.

"Twilight." Rainbow whisper. "Speak the he up Newbie!" Twilight yelled as she slam her hand on the lockers.

"T-twilight! Twilight Sparkle!" Rainbow said a bit loud.

Twilight smirked, "Twilight Sparkle is my name and Hating is my game. Loved by them and hated by everyone. Half Rude, Pure Demon." She smirked.

"So now you remember me, do you remember that pretty girl?" Twilight ask as she point towards the girl with purple curly hair who was trapping the blonde girl.

"Rarity! Rarity is her name!" Rainbow dash answer a bit scare.

"Rarity is her name and Bitching is her game. Loved by boys and hated by girls. Half Snubber, Pure Bitch. Understand?!" She ask, rainbow nod.

"Now what about that kind girl you know before?" She ask again pointing towards the girl with lighter pink hair who was trapping the pink girl.

"F-fluttershy!" Rainbow answer.

"Fluttershy is her name and Insulting is her game. Loved by Jerks and hated by Brats. Half Mean, Pure Insulter. Got it?!" Rainbow nod.

"Good!" Twilight said as she look over to fluttershy giving her a 'your turn look' then fluttershy nod then turn to the pink girl.

"Hey you! What is you're name?!" She ask as the pink girl nod in fear. "P-pinkie Pie..." She answer then fluttershy look at twilight giving her a 'done' look.

Twilight turn to rarity giving her the same look with fluttershy. Rarity then look at the blonde girl then slam her hand on the locker.

"You! What's you're name?!" Rarity ask. "Apple Jack!" Apple Jack said with fear in her voice then rarity look back at twilight with the same look as fluttershy gave her.

"Now! Since you are going to this school, you better do what we say or else, you'll pay for the consequences." Twilight said then grab rainbow dash by her shirt.

"So don't. I repeat, don't you ever dare mess with us. Got it?!" Twilight ask as Rainbow nod in fear.

Twilight then let go and so did the two as the three fell sitting on the ground, twilight stop bending a bit and stood up straight and look at the hallways to see students watching them.

"What are you all dweebs looking at?!" Fluttershy yell then the students went back on what they were doing before.

To Be Continued ~

A/N: YEY chapter 1 is done! Do you guys like it! If you do pls don't forget to vote!!

PS: in case you guys haven't read my other stories here's the title.

The One I Love[TWIDASH]
The Return Of Pinkamena (Violence)
Forever Best Friends
Ask And Dare The Mane Six[As Humans]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 336 28
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮." 【 Applejack and Rainbow Dash started off as online friends. They soon had the courage t...
5.8K 134 14
A battle is happening between Canterlot High School and Crystal Prep. Interested, Deku and even more of his classmates join! However, it seems like t...
22.5K 377 16
Equestria Girls Harem X Male Reader "I call myself a Mastermind, wielding intellect as my greatest tool... Not a Monster consumed by darkness." On a...
357 3 4
a high school au with the equestria girls, meaning there's no magic present. i wrote this like 2 yrs ago and i got obsess with sciset again so i Edit...