Bad Boy Mahone

By blink182s

"Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter One "School is school."
Chapter Two "I need you to do a favor for me."
Chapter Three "You're in danger."
Chapter Four "World so cold."
Chapter Five "That's my story."
Chapter Six "This Means War."
Chapter Seven "Bring it on."
Chapter Eight "There's something different about you."
Chapter Nine "Why do you always calm me down?"
Chapter Ten "It was time to let go."
Chapter Eleven "Oh? Do i make you nervous?"
Chapter Twelve "Don't act like you didn't like it."
Chapter Thirteen "I failed you and I'm sorry."
Chapter Fourteen "You're not scared of me are you?"
Chapter Fifteen "Keep an eye out."
Chapter Sixteen "Trust me."
Chapter Seventeen "There's something going on."
Chapter Eighteen "You never know what damage your enemies can do to you."
Chapter Nineteen "What do you want from me?"
Chapter Twenty One "Hope is a bitch."
Chapter Twenty Two "Don't tempt me."
Chapter Twenty Three "Big mistake on your part."
Chapter Twenty Four "Sometimes you are destroyed."
Chapter Twenty Five "Stay With Me."
Chapter Twenty Six "I'm just trying to protect us."
Chapter Twenty Seven "Why now?"
Chapter Twenty Eight "Blown to bits."
Chapter Twenty Nine "I was afraid to love."
Chapter Thirty "We have a big problem here."
Chapter Thirty One "If you want to play with fire, you're going to get burned."
Chapter Thirty Two "How long can you stand the pain?"
Chapter Thirty Three "Its like you're screaming, but no one can hear you."
Chapter Thirty Four "Since when the hell do you smoke?"
Chapter Thirty Five "Pretty faces don't last long."
Chapter Thirty Six "I promise."
Chapter Thirty Seven "Don't judge a book by its cover."
Chapter Thirty Eight "You're turning into a monster."
Chapter Thirty Nine "Pick up the pieces."
Chapter Forty "I've already given up."
Chapter Forty One "You threw it away."
Chapter Forty Two "Memories will haunt you."
Chapter Forty Three "Letters to you."
Chapter Forty Four "Go get him."
Chapter Forty Five "When it's real you can't walk away."
Chapter Forty Six "Just another enemy."
Chapter Forty Seven "Everything feels different."
Chapter Forty Eight "Its time."
Chapter Forty Nine "Have fun in hell."
Chapter Fifty "It's already over."
THANK YOU!!!
UPDATE!!!!

Chapter Twenty "This house no longer is a home."

4.6K 136 19
By blink182s

Chapter Twenty

Chapter Song: So Cold - Ben Cocks

Elena's Point of View

"This was the house that I grew up in." I said faintly.

"What happened to it, it looks horrible from the outside."

My stomach started churning. I decided to put my seatbelt back on.

"Hey, we'll do this together." Austin held onto our hands, interlocking our fingers.

"We'll do it together." I repeated after him.

We stepped out of the car we were borrowing today from my Aunt. It was chilly, the news said 45 today as the highest. We cut through the yard, the brown leaves crunching down under our feet. I turned the handle, but the door wouldn't budge.

"It's locked." I said.

Using the right side his body, Austin rammed into the door. It slowly opened and he took my hand and we stepped in.

The living room.

Everything was still in it's spot the night my mom and I took off.

"It's abandoned."

I walked around the floor of the living room, and stopped right by the stairs.

"Oh my god, the blood stain." I could feel my eyes water up. "It never washed out."

I heard loud thuds coming from the stairs and saw that it was my dad falling down them. I got off from the couch and ran over to him.

"Elena baby, stay where you are okay? I'll be okay." "Daddy I-" "Shh it's okay." I was wiping the tears from my eyes and my nose was running.

"Say goodbye Logan, you're never seeing me again, Elena again, or your family and friends again. I should've done this a while ago." My mom aimed the gun straight to my dads head from the middle of the stairs, smiling so evil. "Daddy.." "It's okay, things will get better baby. I love you." My eyes popped out and I screamed. "No mommy don't!" I knew that wouldn't work, the gun shot and I watched the bullet go right into my dads head. "No Daddy!"

"Elena." Austin touched my shoulder. I jumped and turned around.

I walked over the blood stain and walked up the stairs. Down the hall was where my bedroom used to be. The floor was creeking and I stood in the doorway. Austin was behind me. I walked up to my bed that was still sitting there.

"My Dad used to read my stories before I went to bed."

I walked over to my dresser and saw the doll that my dad bought me for my 5th birthday. I picked it up and ran my fingers over the face and through the hair. He got it to look just like me.

I threw the doll to the ground and ran downstairs.

"Elena.." Austin called out.

My breathing started to pick up along with my heart rate.

I was breaking.

"The worst day of loving someone is the day you lose them."

"Elena just breathe." Austin put his hands on my shoulders.

"No! I hate it here! We should've never even came here in the first place Austin!" I threw my arms in the air.

"Every inch of this house is filled with memories of the 2 people that I loved that have died. They're dead! I watched my own father die here and all I can thing about is the bad. It's all bad."

I walked into the kitchen and started to look around, opening and slamming cabinets and drawers.

"What are you doing?"

"Matches, I need matches. There has to be some around here somewhere."

I opened the drawer that we kept junk in and I found some.

I grabbed fuel from the garage and started to pour it around the floor and on the furniture.

"This house no longer is a home."

"Elena stop you're having a breakdown!" Austin said trying to grab the fuel out of my hands.

Above the fire place was a picture of me, my mom, and my dad. I picked up the picture frame and smashed it to the ground, glass spreading on the floor.

"You're going crazy."

"This house needs to go. It's abonded anyways right? There's no use for it to be here if it's just filled with bad!" I threw the red gallon to the floor and lit the match.

"No one deserves to go through all the pain that I have gone through. This is just one less problem gone, and it's the biggest.

"No, the other problem I have in my life is you! It was a mistake spending my breath to even say one word to you. All because of it I have to watch my back because I could get killed by this loser named Dean. I'm done with all of this."

"Don't." Austin said.

"You dragged me deeper to hell then I was already."

I dropped the match and the trail of fire started to my left.

Austin and I walked out of the house and I continued to walk as far away from everything as possible.

"You can't just run away from your problems!" Austin yelled from his car.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around on my heal. "Tell Dean that I'll see him in hell."

I walked as many miles I could to get away from him and everyone else as possible.

Many hours later I was hungry and tired. My phone battery died, thank god because of all the phone calls.

I had 5 dollars on me and I walked into a gas station and got a bag of chips. After I payed and walked out I didn't know where I was going to go and what I was doing.

"You look lost." I turned to my left and saw a tall blonde hair male in a black sports car.

"I'm not lost, I'm finding my way to a new begninng actually. Do you know where a good place would be for a fresh start?"

"You need a ride? I know a place up north from here." I bit my lip. "I promise I don't bite." He put his hands up and I could see an innocent look in his blue eyes.

Without a thought, I grasped the handle of the car's door and settled myself in.

"My name is Elena by the way."

"I'm Connor."

I nodded. "Now drive."

And with one push on the gas pedal, the car flew forwards and out of the parking lot.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN

Ok so I was at warped tour all day yesterday & it was fucking AWESOME! That's why I didn't update. Falling In Reverse & Of Mice And Men were my favorites. If you ever get the chance to go, you should really go.

I'm lame so if the breakdown sounds familar I tried doing like an episode from The Vampire Diaries because that show is bomb. Also, another flashback (:

Things get crazy, bad, and all the action starts from here on out. It will be hetic!

Like I did the last 10 chapters I'm going to list all the songs - they are pretty great songs I mean I picked them for more than just them matching the chapters lol

11.) Lollipop - Framing Hanley

12.) Everytime You Go - Ellie Goulding

13.) Skinny Love - Birdy

14.) We Must Be Killers - Mikky Ekko

15.) Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys

16.) Stop This Song - Paramore

17.) Toxic (Cestladore Remix) - Melanie Martinez

18.) Can You Feel My Heart - Bring Me The Horizon

19.) Say You Like Me - We The Kings

20.) So Cold - Ben Cocks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807 9 79
(NOT COMPLETED)(EDITING) ,, Kiss me until your pain is mine ,, he whispered ,, I fear you might drown if I try. ,, ,, I would drown in oceans for yo...
880 1 54
He always was a lone wolf type of guy. Made his way with a gun under the table and an ace up his sleeve. A man with no name, no past and no future. H...
4.5K 271 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
225K 6.7K 70
WARNING: Drug references, violence, abuse, and sexual content!!! * * "I was thinking last night, and I thought we could make like a box and put some...