trusted|| jake Webber {RE-WRI...

Galing kay starringclifford

"I trusted you" "I know I'm sorry" (Explicit language so if that bothers you don't read or do bc you'll like... Higit pa

2. lost numbers & princesses
3. abandoned places & ihob
4. couples & catastrophes
5. long talks & regrets
6. parties & tears
7. Waits & goodbyes
8. realization & breakups
9. saviors & heartbreaks
10. bears & sorrows
11. Sorrys & comments
12. drinks & police
13. stops & needs
14. underwear & confessions
15. lying & ex girlfriends
16. jealousy & second choices
17. accusing & cheating
18. broken promises & hickeys
19. hospitals & sobbing
20. final goodbyes
sequel
sequel up now!!

1. Santa Monica peer & eyes meeting

9.4K 124 98
Galing kay starringclifford

"Stood up again. Great" I said scanning the people walking around me. I sighed and got up from the bench I was sitting on for the past 40 minutes, waiting for a date that I was now sure was never going to arrive. I rubbed my tired eyes and blinked them back open. I started to walk back to the entrance. 

I looked down at my feet and kicked a pebble and watched as it skidded across the concrete. I watched as people passed me and by the way they were looking at me it was as if they knew I had just been sitting alone for almost an hour.  

I turned my head to the side and saw a little magazine stand. I smiled and walked over to the stand picking a few up, knowing it would be a long lonely night that consists of me eating ice cream and feeling sorry for myself until about a week later where I decide to go on another date and think 'maybe this time it will be different', but it never is and never will be. 

My mind was consumed with thoughts so I wasn't looking where I was going, that was until I felt someone run into me making me drop all the magazines clutched into my arms. I tumbled back and looked down at the magazines now scattered across the ground. I groaned and ran my hand through my hair. "Seriously?" I mumbled.

"Woah shit I'm sorry" I heard a voice say above me. I shook my head and squatted to the ground starting to pick them up. "No no it was my fault I wasn't paying attention" I said gathering the magazines. As I reached for the last magazine on the floor I felt his hand brush up against mine trying to pick It up for me. I looked up and caught a glance at the man who had disturbed my already ruined evening. My breath got caught in my throat. Hello beautiful stranger.

jake pov

She looked up once my hand accidentally hit hers, and i'm so glad it did. My eyes locked on her beautiful brown ones I could get lost in if I looked for a second too long. She was beautiful, stunning even. "I-I um" I said stuttering looking at her, now losing my confidence and feeling flustered. She giggled and smiled looking down. I felt a blushed creep on my cheek and I smiled at her laugh. I stood up and reached my hand down. "I like your laugh" I said looking down at the brunette. 

"I'm Jake" I said offering her a hand to help her get up. She took it and I pulled her up. "Dylan" She smiled showing her straight teeth, clutching her magazines to her side. "Well Dylan, What are you doing walking around Santa Monica peer alone on a Friday night?" I asked out of curiosity crossing my arms over my chest. Her smiled drop and she moved a fallen hair behind her ear. She licked her lips before answering. 

"Getting stood up for a date I probably shouldn't have agreed to come to in the first place" She sighed looking up at me. I frowned at her response she seemed upset from the events from her night. "You?" She asked. I shrugged and looked at my friends who were huddled by the docks. "Just hanging out with my friends" I smiled looking back to Dylan. She nodded. 

"I should get going, you should get back to your friends-Jake" She said putting emphasis on my name walked past me smiling. "Wait-Dylan" I said grabbing her wrist stopping her from walking away. She turned around and looked at me still holding her magazines. "Uh-We're not really planning on doing anything tonight other than just walk around and enjoy the peer. I'm sure my friends wouldn't mind if you tagged along-If you want to of course" I asked turning around looking at my friends who were now sitting at a table a ways away from us.

dylan pov

I felt him grab my wrist and I felt a spark shoot up my arm. It was something I hadn't felt in a long time with anyone. He had a cute nervous smile on his face making it almost impossible to say no. "Sure!" I said smiling, but then quickly realizing that I probably sounded too excited and desperate. "I mean-sounds cool" I said putting my hands into my pocket biting my tongue not wanting to say anything embarrassing. "Cool" He smiled. "C'mon" He said motioning me to follow him. I followed quickly behind him as he took me over to tis group of people sitting at a bench.

"There you are! What happ- oh who's this?" A guy out of the group smiled when he saw me. I noticed his man bun and happy appearance. "Guys, this is Dylan. Is it ok if she hangs with us for the rest of the night?" Jake asked putting a hand on my back as he introduced me to the group. I smiled and waved shyly. They looked friendly enough. 

"Of course! We NEED another girl around" A short girl said standing up welcoming me with a hug. I hugged her back not accepting it. "Yes! Another girl!" Said another girl with long black hair that was standing next to a guy with dirty blond hair. I smiled at her not expecting them to be so welcoming towards me, seeing we just met. I was thankful for it though since the start of my night wasn't so great.

"Okay" Jake said getting my attention again. "Dylan, this is Corey, Devyn, Sam, Kat, and Elton" he said pointing to each one as he said their names. I nodded looking at them. "Nice you meet you all" I said smiling waving and looked back towards Jake. "We were actually just going to the cotton candy stand I've been craving some all night!" Devyn said locking arms with me quickly followed by Kat. I giggled as they dragged me to the cotton candy stand. Maybe this night won't be as shitty as I thought it was going to be.

-

After a long night of running around Santa Monica peer I felt like I ad known them my whole life. I had more fun than I could have ever imagined. As the sun went down more and more people started to leave. When it was around 1am we started to head towards the Ferris wheel. We saved the Ferris wheel for one of the last things we did so there wouldn't be such a long line. We were standing in line when a gust of wind came over us.

I shivered lightly and rubbed my shoulders to warm me up. "Cold?" Jake asked smiling. I shrugged. "Just a little chilly" I laughed. "Here" He said taking his hoodie off. "Oh no-you don't have to-" I started to say. "Take it" He smiled handing it to me. I smiled and slid it over my head immediately warming up from the thick black sweatshirt that I noticed smelled really good from whatever cologne he was wearing. I looked down at it and what was written on it.

"No Name?" I asked looking down at the sweatshirt that was now on my body. He smiled and bit his lip. "What's it mean?" I asked looking up at him. "Kind of self explanatory, don't you think?" He shrugged putting his hands in his pockets. "I guess it depends on how you look at it I guess" I shrugged putting my hands in the pockets of the sweatshirt. 

"Well what do you think it means?" He asked bumping my arm. I smiled and licked my lips. "That you aren't defined to one certain thing" I said looking up at him. "That you could be anything you wanted, therefor you have no name. You can chose whoever you want to be" I said honestly thinking about it.

"Then that's what it means" He smiled down at me, his dimples showing promptly. I blushed and looked down. "Guys" Sam said getting our attention. They had scooted up in the line and Jake and I hadn't noticed. We walked forward to where they were now standing. "Hey Kat, now that you say that I have to pee too" Devyn said out of the blue. I furrowed my eyebrows at Devyn not remembering Kat saying anything about having to use the restroom. 

"What I don't have to-" Kat tried to say but Devyn elbowed her and then looked at me. Kats eyes went wide. "Oh! I mean yeah I have to go bad" She said holding her lower stomach and looking at the rest of us. "Really Kat?" Jake said groaning. "What? We are just about to get on!" I said looking past them to see how close we were to the Ferris wheel.  "Oh Shit!" Corey said running his hands through his hair. "What?" Elton asked him. I turned towards them. 

"I think I left my phone at the food court" Corey said looking at Sam and Elton. "Do you guys want to come help me find it?" he asked. "Sure I-" Jake started to say but was cut off. "I wasn't asking you" Corey quickly said looking at Jake. I giggled, but covered my mouth quickly. "I-Ok" Jake said stepping back with his hands up. "It's okay" I said putting my hand on his arm. He looked at me rolling his eyes smiling.

"Can you guys just wait till we get off? We've waited in line for forever" I said looking at me. "Sorry Dyl, when I gotta go I gotta go" Kat said putting her hand on my shoulder then walking past me, Devyn following her. I sighed then looked over at Corey,  Sam, and Elton. They all glanced between each other before running off before I could stop them. I threw my hands up and turned towards Jake. 

"NEXT!" I hear a man yell. I looked up at Jake. "It's ok Dylan we don't have to go on if you don't want to" Jake said shrugged dropping his smile. "Are you kidding?" I asked smiling. "We're going on" I said grabbing his arm and dragging him onto the ferris wheel. I sat down and Jake followed sitting next to me. The guy closed the door and we started to move upwards. As we were lifted up I saw all of the lights surrounding the peer. "Santa Monica is pretty at night" I said scanning the perimeter my eyes lighting up. 

"Not as pretty as you" he said quietly. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I shook my head. "Are you kidding?" He asked looking at me. "What?" I asked. "You don't think you're pretty?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I looked down at my feet and didn't say anything for a second. "I don't know, not really" I said honestly. "Just being here and LA and everything is a little intimidating you know? Everyone around me is either trying to be a model or taking instagram pictures. I just feel like I'll never measure up to them" I said honestly. I looked up and he was just looking at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to go all deep on you" I said quickly regretting basically telling him I'm insecure. He shook his head. "We're getting to know each other, I'm glad you're opening up to me" He smiled. I blushed and looked down. "But for the record, you're the prettiest girl I've seen since I've been to LA" He said smiling. I laughed and pushed him slightly. I knew he was probably just saying it to make me feel better about myself, but it made me smile. 

The cart came to a stop at the top. "When did you move here?" Jake asked me. "Just a few weeks ago" I said looking out of the windows. "Why did you move here?" He asked. "Change of scenery, I needed something new" I said turning and looking at him. He nodded. "The same boring people in the same boring town gets old after a while" I laughed running my hands through my hair. He laughed and nodded. "I know all about that" He said. I turned and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"I came from Kansas" He explained. My mouth fell open. He laughed and looked down. "That tends to be the reaction I get" He said looking back up at me. "Mr. colored hair, chains, and 'no name' came from Kansas?" I laughed asking him. "Believe it or not I came here with Sam and Colby" He said putting his hands up. "Colby?" I asked not knowing who he was talking about. I had met Sam earlier, but this was the first time I was hearing of 'Colby'. 

"He's another one of my friends who was busy tonight so he didn't come" He explained. I nodded. "Why should I believe you are actually from Kansas?" I smiled crossing my hands over my chest. He leaned in close to me. My smile fell as I thought he was about to kiss me but his mouth fell to my ear. "Why would I lie to such a pretty girl?" He whispered making chills go up my spine. 

I gulped as he smirked at me when he leaned away from me. He laughed when he saw how flustered I was. "So" He said biting his lip. "Where did you say you were from?" He asked looking at me. "Tennessee" I said. He nodded. "A yee haw girl I see" He laughed at himself. I hit his shoulder. "You are from Kansas!" I defended myself. He nodded. "Toushé" He said. "Or so I say I am" He said looking at me with hooded eyes. "Shut up" I said rolling my eyes. 

"Sorry, wouldn't want to make you nervous again" Jake said leaning back. "You do not make me nervous" I said offended he would say that. He hummed. "I don't know you seemed pretty flustered when I got close to you, like this" He said moving towards me to where out noses were almost touching like before, but this time he didn't move from that spot. I looked into his eyes as he stared into mine. My eyes flickered down to his lips. I gulped. I left myself start to lean in and almost felt his lips on mine when the cart came to a stop and the door swung open making us both jolt back from each other. 

Jake softly smiled at me before climbing out of the cart. I scolded myself for not leaning in quicker and just kissing him when I had the chance. Who knows if ill get the chance again or if i'll even talk to him after tonight. I felt defeated and shook my head as I got out of the cart. I suddenly felt someone slap my butt harshly as I got out of the cart making me squeal loudly. Jake jumped and turned around looking at me. 

I turned around and saw the guy working the Ferris wheel smiling at me. "Nice ass, turn around and let me see it again" He smirked. A blush came up to my cheeks from embarrassment and I felt like I was going to cry.  "Hey man what the fuck?!" Jake suddenly snapped walking towards the guy and pushing me behind him in a protective way. 

"Stop Jake, don't" I said tugging on him arm trying to pull him back from the situation. "Don't fucking touch her like that again" he said ignoring me walking up the guy and getting in his face. "What are you gonna do about it? Afraid I'll steal your girl?" The guy said winking at me not seeming to to be intimidated by Jake. Jake pushed him up against a pole and started to punch him repeatedly In the face. I gasped and ran towards him. "Jake stop!" I yelled trying to pull him off the guy who was now on the ground trying to throw punches at Jake too. He wasn't budging as I pulled on him to stop assaulting the man.

"What the hell is going on?!" Corey yelled coming around the corner with Sam and Elton. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at them. "Help!" I yelled at them not knowing what to do. Corey and Elton ran over to us and pulled Jake off the man bleeding on the ground. "Don't ever touch a girl like that again" Jake spat at the guy on the ground. The guy got up laughing ignoring Jake and tried to grab my hand, but before he could I grabbed his arm and twisted it. "Ow ow ow!" He whined.

"If you ever fucking put you hands on me again I will break you arm so fast you won't even be able to say sorry" I said as I dropping his arm violently and walking over to the boys. "Fucking bitch." He muttered under his breath. Jake jolted towards him but Corey and Elton were still holding him back. We walked over to the tables and I got some Ice at the concession stand and was walking over to Jake who was sitting on one of the tables.

He looked at me and smiled. I shook my head and smiled back. "Hi" He said lightly. "You're so stupid why did you do that?" I asked raising the ice to his busted lip. He winced as the sudden contact. "I'm sorry!" I said moving it off his lip before slowly putting it on again. He shook his head. "I don't know what got into me. He touched you and I just snapped" he said honestly shrugging. I smiled and shook my head. "You could of gotten seriously gotten hurt Jake" I said worriedly moving his hair back to see if had gotten any other scratches.

"Oh really?" He asked putting up his arms flexing his muscles they were as big as my head. I just laughed and shook my head at him. "You were pretty bad ass yourself" Jake said raising his eyebrows. "Yeah well" I shrugged laughing. "I didn't mean to make you cry" He said after a second. I shook my head. "It just scared me, it wasn't your fault" I said looking up at him. "There is also a small possibility that I could be an emotional person" I said taking the ice off his lip. "Ah" He laughed making me laugh. "Ready to go?" Sam asked walking over to us. 

Jake looked at me raising an eyebrow. I nodded. Jake hopped off the table and we all started to walk towards the exit. We just made small talk as we walked into the parking lot. "So Dylan I-" Jake started to say, but Devyn cut him off. "I need to get your number so we can text!" She said excitedly. "Yeah I can already tell we're gonna be really close" Kat said. "Ok sure! I really need some friends I just moved here" I said honestly feeling like I found my friends. She handed me her phone and I type my number in.

-

"Bye everyone it was nice meeting you!" I said as I headed towards my car thinking of all the events that happened today. As I was unlocking my car when I heard someone yell.

"Wait!"

I turned and saw Jake running towards me. I couldn't help but smile as he jogged over to me. "Back so soon?" I asked crossing my arms. He smiled and looked down putting his hands in his pocket. "Never got your number" he said shyly. "Oh yeah" I said laughing as he pulled out his phone. He handed me his phone as I typed in my number. "Your friends seem nice I reaIly like them" I said looking past him to his group of friends standing a little far away from us. "What about me? I basically saved your life" He said putting his hands up. I blushed and bit my lip. 

"You're okay I guess" I said handing him the bag of half melted ice. He rolled his eyes. "Thanks" He rolled his eyes. "I'll text you" he said smiling and backing away from me. "Okay emo boy" I laughed. He shook his head as he turned and started to walk away. I suddenly remembered something. "Wait!" I yelled making Jake stop and turn around. "Your sweatshirt" I said starting to take it off. "Keep it" He said smiling before turning and walking away. I smiled and shook my head as I got in my car and looked around and screaming out of joy.

This was the best night I've have since I moved here.

word count : 3515

Hey guys this is the first chapter and I hope you guys liked it!! If it sucked im sorry I'm not really a writer I didn't see a lot of good jake Webber fan fics so I'm like I'll write my own :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

57.1K 354 144
If you've read Social Life here's another part for it!! Which you WILL want to read Social life before coming to this story :) :) :)
665K 36.9K 51
" Everything we do, B-I-G. And I'ma keep it real 'til I D-I-E." Started; October 20th 2023 Published; October 22nd 2023 Finished; February 29th 2024
11.8K 261 38
Book 2 to A Piece of Me Start Date: April 5th, 2023 Finish Date: June 21st, 2023
197K 3.6K 25
➳"You've bullied me for 3 years straight, why are you deciding to be nice now?" Started: August 8/18 Finished: October 10/18 *READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...