8. realization & breakups

Jake POV 

I drove home crying knowing I had just let the only girl I had ever really truly cared for just walk out of my life. Why was I so stupid to say I would never to talk to her again for a person I didn't love even as close as much as I love Dylan. 

All that kept flashing in my mind was the look on her face when told me goodbye. I pulled up to the house dreading the questions they were going to ask me. I tried to pull myself together as I walked up to the house. 

I walked in the door and everyone looked at me. "So?" Devyn asked with a big smile
I bit my quivering lip and looked at the ground about to start crying again when Corey ran over and hugged me. I started letting the tears fall. 

"She's gone" I mumbled tears falling down my face. "And-it's my fault" I admitted. "Don't put that on yourself jake" Corey said. Everyone look around at each other not knowing what to say or do when we heard a knock at the door. I went and opened it.  

"Hey babe! What's wrong?" Loren asked walking in the house. "Dylan left" Devyn said behind me. "So?" She said setting down her bag. Everyone just looked around at each other and an angry expression formed on my face. 

"What do you mean so?" I asked looking at her. "I never really liked her, she was like soo jealous of me" She said taking a seat. "We're-were over Loren, get out" I said blankly. Everyone gasped

"Excuse me?" 

"I said were done leave, if you knew her you would immediately fall in love with her she is the greatest person I've ever met and she gone now because I was so stupid to let her go!" I screamed throwing my hands up.

"I thought she was a bitch" She rolled her eyes. "Leave. Now." I said pointing to the door completely over her. She got up and walked out. I sighed and felt like crying. I rubbed my face which just made my eyes more irritated and water more.

"I'm so stupid" I said  looking at the floor. "I'm sorry Jake" Devyn said asking over and rubbing my shoulder. "No, it's my fault she gone" I said looking at everyone in front of me trying my hardest not to burst out in tears.

"Now it's my fault she's not coming back" i said looking down at my shoes. "B-but I came back" I heard a voice say behind me. I looked up and saw Devyn smiling. I quickly turned around and saw Dylan standing with a suitcase in her hand and tears in her eyes, smiling.

I stood there in shock with my mouth slightly parted. She stood there laughing and crying before she dropped her suitcase and ran towards me. She wrapped her legs around my torso and wrapped her hands around my neck, burying her head in my  neck. 

I held her and didn't let go for a long time. I finally let her down and grabbed her face wiping the tears falling from her eyes, and she did the same to me making me laugh.

"Aweee" we heard Devyn say behind us. 

"I saw Loren leaving-" 

"yeah I broke up with her, were done" I said quickly. She stood there with her mouth open, 
making me laugh.

"Come on kiss already!" Corey yelled from behind us. I looked at him and turned back to Dylan. I smiled and grabbed her hand and spun her around before connecting our lips for a few second and letting go. 

She smiled and kissed me again. 

-

2 weeks later..

dylan pov 

Me and Jake have been together for 2 weeks now and it's been great

Jakey 💜💗
hey baby, me and Sam and Colby are going to explore tonight wanna come?

me
of course what time :) ?

Jakey 💜💗
In like an hour

-

I walked into the trap house and was greeted by Jake. "Hey beautiful" he said walking up behind me and spinning me around placing a kiss on my lips.

"Hey" I smiled pulling him close to me about to kiss him again. "Ugh get a room" Colby said walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. Jake turned around and glared at him before turning back to me. I saw Colby wink at me before going into the kitchen.

God I thought this was over.

"Ready to go?" Sam asked walking out of the kitchen throwing his keys in the air and catching them again. Jake nodded and grabbed my hand.

We got in the car and started to drive to the place it was a dam but with no water. I was in the back seat with Jake while Sam and Colby were in the front. Jake protectively placed his hand on my leg since he knew how nervous I was.

"Hey you're good" He smiled. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder before fading to sleep. I woke up and we were there. We saw a group of people doing graffiti.

"Just stay away from them" Sam whispered to us. I nodded and grabbed Jake's hand. We went to one part of the dam but as we were walking when we realized they were following us. 

All of the sudden I feel someone grab my waist and pull me back. I screamed."Hey man what the hell?!" Jake yells starting to come up to us. 

"No so fast" the guy holding me said pulling out a knife. "Jake stop" I said not wanting this man to hurt Jake.

"Hey man just let her go" Colby said walking towards us but some of the members of the gang stepped in front of him, preventing him from coming near me. 

"Give me all your wallets and we'll give back the girl" he said still holding me tight. "We don't have our wallets" jake said through gritted teeth and balling up his fists.

"That's unfortunate for this princess" the guy said kneeing me in the side making me fall to the ground. I groaned as I hit the ground. Jake starts to run towards me when the guy pulled out the knife again making him back up.

"Jake stop" I cried not wanting him to get hurt. "Shut up bitch" he said kicking me hard in the stomach. Jake punched the guy making everyone jump on top of him. 

Sam and Colby joined in to help. "Get her out of here!" The guy once holding me yelled.All of the sudden two guys picked me up and I started kicking and screaming.

"Jake!" I screamed for dear life trying to get away but their grips on me were too strong. Then everything went black.

word count : 1174

sorry this was kinda short I kinda wanted to leave you on a cliffhanger don't hate me lol

 What do you think about her coming back did you see that coming???