14. underwear & confessions

Dylan POV

I laid awake that night just watching Jake sleep. It was still tearing at me. What had happened the night before.

As I was laying there I felt Jake shift "baby what are you doing awake?" He asked. I shrugged and turned on my side away from him.

He started to put arm over me but I swatted his arm away. "Dylan what's wrong?" He said. "I'm not in the mood" I said. "I think I should go" I said sitting up.

"Dylan what the fuck are you talking about it's 4 in the morning" he said sitting up with me. I didn't say anything. "Dylan what's the matter with you?" He said placing his hand on my back I swatted his hand away again "I said I wasn't in the mood" "your never 'in the mood'"
He said harshly.

"See I knew you were upset about it!" I said towards him. "whatever" he said turning over.

We laid in silence until I fell asleep next to him. I woke up the next morning with Jake still next to me but this time he was lying awake.

I didn't say anything I just looked up at him and he looked back down at me. "I'm-" he started "sorry?" I asked. He just looked at me. "Yeah I know" I said. "Dylan you know that I don't care that you won't have sex with me right?" He asked me.

I shrugged and got up and started to walk towards his bathroom door. "Ok now you just teasing me" he said looking at me. I gave him a confused look and then realized that I was only wear underwear with a crop top.

I screamed and ran into his bathroom. I could hear him laughing through the door. I cracked the door so he could only see my face. "babe?" I asked. "uh huh" he said looking at me still laughing.

"could you just hand me my shorts please?" I asked pointing to my shorts on the floor. He looked at me and then at the shorts and then back at me. "no I'm sorry" he said laughing. "Seriously?" I said. He nodded and watched me carefully.

I sighed and quickly ran out and grabbed my shorts and went back into the bathroom. I heard him clapping and saying "again again!". I slipped my shorts on and walked out.

He was on his phone and I got a pillow and whacked him in the head with it. "Ow" he said rubbing his head. "That's for being a horny little bitch" I said laughing walking out of his room.

he chased me out of his room and as we were walking down the stairs he grabbed onto my waist and we walked down stairs "crazy night last night?" Corey asked. I didn't say anything I just looked down "dude" Jake said and shook his head. "Oh I didn't-" Corey started. "No it's fine we just.. didn't ok?" I replied. Corey nodded and walked into the other room. Sam came running into the room and said "Guys we can't find Colby"

Jake let go of my waist. "What do you mean you can't find Colby?" He asked. "I mean he left at like 7 yesterday night and he's not answering his phone & is still not back" he replied.

All of the sudden the door swings open. "heyyyyyy Guys" Colby says stumbling through the door. "Where the hell have you been" sam said walking over to him. "Living life brotha" he said barley being able to stand. "Colby it's 9 am how are you drunk?" Jake asked. "And how did you get these?" Sam said touching Colby's neck. There were hickeys everywhere.

"Holy shit who gave you those?" I asked walking over and touching his neck. "hopefully you will next time" he said grabbing my waist. "Dude What the fuck" Jake said walking over to us. "Jake stop he's drunk" I said putting my hand on his chest stopping him from almost punching Colby.

"Oh he gets a pass when he's drunk and I don't?" He said angrily towards me. "Don't start that with me" I said warningly towards Jake.He rolled his eyes and walked away "whatever" he said sitting down on the couch.

"I'm going upstairs" Colby said almost falling again. "Woah let me help you bro" sam said helping him up the stairs to his room.

"I'm gonna go I'll be back later" I said grabbing my purse. "Where are you going?" Jake asked. "I have to run some errands I'll be back" I said about to walk out the door. "Wait" he said walking over towards me. He ran over to me and kissed me and then hugged me. "Come back later ok?" He said. I nodded and walked out

*a few hours later*

I got done shopping getting food etc and texted Jake

me
hey babe on my way back to your house

jakey💓💍
ok babe see you soon

I smiled at my phone and pulled up to his house. I walked in and Jake was sitting on the couch. "hey baby" I said sitting down and pecking his lips. "hey baby" he replied.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "Sure I'll go ask if anyone wants to watch with us" I said walking upstairs. "Ok" he said.

I went into sam's room "hey sam do you wanna watch a movie with me and Jake?" I asked. "No Thanks I'm editing" he said. I closed his door and went into Colby's room. I opened the door and there was a girl on top of Colby making out with him. The girl got off him and they looked at me. "hey babe" he said smiling at me. I looked at the girl "get out" I said. She walked passed me and out the door. "Hey!" Colby yelled at me. "Colby what are you doing this isn't you" I said sitting next to him. "is it fair for you to tell me what I'm not?" He asked. "Why are you sleeping around? Your better than that". He didn't look at me I sighed and stood up ready to walk out. "You made me like this you know?" He said. "What how could I ha-" I started but I thought about it. I chose Jake. Colby has tried to get me but I always turned him down. "I needed to get my mind off you somehow" he mumbled. "and when Jake told me he was going to ask you to be his girlfriend I just couldn't do it anymore" he was now whispering. "Colby I didn't- I'm sor-" I started to say. "Dylan" he cut me off. "What?" I asked. "I'm in love with you"

word count : 1124

ooo shit Colby confessing his love pt 719172.