adopted by wdw/// Zach herron...

By tubbosbiglaw

DISCONTINUED Alyssa North has a rough past and one day she gets picked by Why don't we to live with them. Ma... More

Cast
ready for the day
they are here
New home
deppression
cought
Jonah's Secret
coming together
music much
Logan's
Beach
part 12
Logan's and pizza
Fight with jack
secret
Part 16
My own song
Daniel the smartaxx
haunted house
history of the Seavey family
supernatural
vamps
unknow
part 24
Part 27
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
i need to inform you- owner
Part 31
Part 32
Part 32
A/N but i am changing alyssa look
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Part 39
jacks back
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
More cast ?!?
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59

Part 35

1.2K 27 1
By tubbosbiglaw

 I walked into my bathroom that is connected to my bedroom. I still had tears running down my face.i wish she understood how much words hurt someone with a bad past or just a person in general. Me it just had to come with a bad past. I have lost so much in my life i can't even describe it. Once i think i got something another thing gets in the way of things. I rummage through the draws and find my handy dandy razor blade that has been used for the type of stuff before. I put it up to my wrist my hands above the sinks and press the razor to my skin. I did to two small not that deep of cuts. I head back into my room and banged it and if they ask i will say i just cut myself on my way in my room on the door. I head downstairs with tears still stained on my face. Zach and daniel come running to where i was because they noticed once i came down the stairs my tear stained face."hey alyssa what's wrong?" daniel say walking me up the stairs to zach, dani's and i hangout area which was on the roof we had to go to dani's room to get to it but we enjoy going up here." oh just regular being called a slut, hoe. Whore, fake ass bitch by supposed your mom."i say in the fakest tone you could ever hear but they knew that i were being sarcastic with the regal shit. " i am going to go beat the shit out her brb." zach says getting up but i grab his hand causing him to stop and sit back down. " zach calm your tits." i say with a giggle. Dude don't talk to bae like that. Well i was joking.you better be hmmhum. " whatever but why is there bandages on your arm, and why did you not come to us?" zach bombards me questions but was sassy at the beginning. " i arm into my door and desk while running into my room and i cut myself and i bandaged it-." i get cut off by zach" yeah not buying the me the truth." he begs. " ugh fine i did two small not very deep cuts with my handy dandy razor blade." i say looking down at my lap you couldn't see my face over my long blonde hair though. " don't ever do that again alyssa come to us this time alright." zach say seriously but with tears in his eyes. We pull into a group hug but then we hear a voice...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 184 100
In this fairytale, will they really get their happy ever after?
210K 3.1K 40
Amelia was Daniels little sister that no one knew about. Not even the why don't we boys knew of her. She gets into big trouble at school and was sent...
5.1K 131 38
Riley is a vampire who goes to a human high school. She meets the Why Don't We boys who are werewolves who try to stop her from slowly feeding off hi...
138K 3K 43
[ completed/process of revision ] "ᴊᴀᴄᴋ.." ɪ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ɴᴏᴡ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ. "ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ." ◦ When Janelle moves to California, she...