The Crystal Style User ( A Ne...

By seth209knight

Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of he... More

A/N
chapter 1 The Leaf Village
chapter 2 Team 8
chapter 3 True Strength
chapter 4 Team 3
chapter 5
chapter 6 The unknown vistor
chapter 7 Lady Hokage
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Jealousy
chapter 10
chapter 11 Almira the Summoning Animal
Chapter 12 A New Type of Training
chapter 13 promotion
chapter14 jounin written exam
Jounin Exams PART2 one on one combat
chapter 15
chapter 17 Team 5
Chapter 18 Friend or Enemy?
chapter 19 Testing His Limits
chapter 20 Confessions and Betrayal
Chapter 21 Tears
chapter 22 Encounter
chapter 23 Sasuke's Leaving
chapter 24 Good News
chapter 25 Joint Training
chapter 26 Invasion
chapter 27 At Death's Door Once Again
chapter 28 Traitors?
chapter 29 Mission to the Land of Birds
chapter 30
chapter 31 Feelings
chapter 32 The Kiss
chapter 33
chapter 34 Actions Speak Louder Than Words
chapter 35 She's Back
chapter 36
chapter 37 True Fear
chapter 38 Entity
chapter 39
chapter 40
A/N

chapter 16 Back Home

368 11 3
By seth209knight

It has been two years since I left the village to train.

I was currently on my way back home. I was told to tell anyone who my genjutsu master was Kane Akemi. Also to tell them if anyone wanted to train in genjutsu to either train under me or a jonin from the leaf village.

"So are you excited?" Almira suddenly asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh... yeah I guess so. I just hope Neji or anyone hasn't forgotten me." I said sadly while my hope diminished.

"Why are you getting all depressed you don't even know if he has or not and for the record I know for sure Tenten hasn't grabbed him up." She said smirking while bumping me a little.

I glanced towards her embarrassed the fact that she knew exactly what I meant.

"I can see it on your face. You really shouldnt be so expressive. Its the number one rule." Almira said seriously.

I sighed heavily before nodding.

"Yeah I know but still I can't help it." I said as I looked down to the ground. I cursed myself for being so weak as to let some emotions slip through.

Itachi taught me or supposedly taught me how to lock away my emotions. He said the less emotion I show the better shinobi I'll become.

So far I've been good at hiding them. That was until Neji had popped into my mind. For some reason or another I can't seem to hide my feelings around him.

Could it be because I love him?

"We'really arriving Leaf village territory now. Be alert." Almira said to me.

I knew I had arrived one month prior to the chunin exams. So that gave me little time to get acquainted with my new team. Well its just enough time for me.

I didn't only train in genjutsu either itachi helped me on my taijutsu as well.

Meanwhile Almira helped me on my ninjutsu. Seems as though I have earth style too.

I have no idea what exactly Lord Orochimaru did to me but he did a ton to me. I remember him injecting me with stuff and liquids that I cannot remember.

All I know is I'm an exceptional ninja only thanks to him. My ice style is my own kekkei genkai but when Orochimaru injected me he must've given me Earth style and within that giving me the crystal style kekkei genkai.

I don't know what else he did to me but maybe well find out more about what he did through time and rigorous training.

He did inject me with a lot of fluids and stuff. Blood too. He had me for 3 years. I was his prized possession after all.

"We'really approaching tthe village gates. Look sharp Michigo." Almira demanded.

I nodded quickly and snapped out of my thoughts.

"Well look who it is. Your back." Izumo smiled along with Kotetsu. I smiled lightly back and waved to them a hello. I really didn't feel like starting a conversation so I kept quiet.

"Michigo you might want to head the the hokages office now. Let her know of your return." Kotetsu said as I passed him. I nodded a reply to him and walked on ahead with Almira in tow.

"Your not going to speak?" She asked confused as she stared up at me.

"No I really don't feel like starting up conversations." I shook my head and kept my attention focused on the path ahead of me that lead me to Lady Tsunade's office.

"Hmm..." was all she said to me until we go to the hokages office.

I knocked twice before hearing my ok to enter. I entered with Almira.

This was her first time entering the office with me. So I wasn't too surprised to see her as serious as she was.

"Welcome back." Tsunade said with a smile as I entered. I smiled back along with Shizune.

"Yes mam'. Just got here today." I said in reply.

"Well now that your back I have assembled a a new team for you. You'll be on squad 5. And your two teammates along with your squad leader will be here shortly." Lady Tsunade said with a smile. It seemed as if she has been preparing them for a while.

"Uhm excuse me mam' but how long have they been notified of me being there teammate?" I asked curiously.

"Thats a good question. I told them about you five months ago." She answered. She was happy about this for some reason.

"Ok. So then whose my new sensei?" I asked curiously. She smiled again.

"Your squad leader will be here shortly. Don't worry. I'm sure you've met before." She answered slyly.

"Ok." I said slowly. I was unsure about this but she is the hokage so she must know what she's doing. So I have no choice but to trust her.

"Ah here they are now. Come in." She said while she folded her hands in front of herself.

"These two are my teammates now? Will they be my teammates just for the chunin exams or will they be staying?" I asked as I looked them over. It seemed as though they were also looking me over.

One of the boys was a couple inches taller then me he had short black hair and brown eyes. He was light skinned.

The other boy was my height if not shorter. He has shoulder length brown hair slicked back with brown eyes as well. He was also light skinned.

I have to admit it these guys look cute but they'll never be cuter than Neji.

But it confused me that they held no headbands.

"Why do they have no headbands?" I asked abruptly looking back to Lady Tsunade.

She chuckled a little and closed her eyes for a brief second before deciding to answer.

"I was waiting for your return. You came back just in the nic of time too. They're outsiders. Meaning they aren't from this village." She said. That stunned me a little.

"Wait what?" I asked confused.

"First let me introduce you guys before I continue. This one here is Rintaru Anzu he's from the Land of Moon." She pointed to the taller boy with short black hair.

"And this is Masato Murasaki. He's from the Hidden Stone. Boys this is Michigo Kagami. She's previously from the Hidden Mist." She introduced us and waited a couple seconds. Most likely for us to get acquainted with each other.

I nodded to the boys. Rintaru winked at me while Masato just glanced at me.

"Ok about them. We were actually waiting for the hidden stones Tsuchikage to give us a reply to see if Masato can reside here as a leaf village citizen. And it turns put we got a reply this morning. He agreed to let him stay. And about Rintaru, he was already able to stay. I just haven't given them there leaf headbands yet. I was waiting for you to return so I can officially assigned you guys to team 5." She explained clearly. There was one question in my mind though.

"Do they have to go through a test?" I asked remembering my own. She smiled and shook her head. It kind of made me mad but apparently she sensed it so she immediately replied to my unasked question.

"Rintaru has already taken his test and passed. Considering Masato is from the Hidden stone village and has been recommended by the Tsuchikage he doesn't need too." She answered with a smile. I nodded in response.

"Now from this day forth you will be team 5 training under Captain Yamato. Considering he has wood style kekkei genkai hell be able to train you effectly. Since You all have kekkei genkai." When she announced that I glanced towards them shocked. It seems they did the same to me.

"Yamato." She called out his name and he was here immediately.

"Yes lady Tsunade?" He appeared out of no where.

"This will be your team from now on. You will be squad leader of team 5. You need to get them ready for the chunin exams. They will be held one month from today. Is that clear?" She more like demanded him then questioned.

"Yes lady Tsunade. I understand." He said calmly.

"They are all kekkei genkai style users. Your woods style is made up from earth and water style. This is Masato Murasaki from the Hidden Stone. He has the scorch style. This is Rintaru anzu. He's from the land of moon. He has the lightning style. He's no ordinary lightning style user either. Don't underestimate him. And this here is Michigo Kagami as you are well aware by now. She is from the Hidden Mist as well as the Hidden sound village. She has the crystal style as well as the ice style. I'm sure you heard about her?" She explained us simply.

When I glanced to the boys and to my new sensei the boys, my teammates looked shocked because hearing about someone having two kekkei genkai's is under heard of. But it. Seemed as if my sensei, captain Yamato has heard about me. So it was not news to him. Which I'm glad for. But I had a feeling I was going to be questioned from my teammates about why I have two kekkei genkais so I was prepared.

"Yes I have heard her story." Captain Yamato answered simply. Now he was an expert in hiding his emotions.

Which I shall be practicing later.

"Here are your new headbands. This is officially team 5. You will begin training tomorrow. Now go get something to eat and rest. You will begin training for the chunin exams. Remember they will be held in one month. Now go." She handed my teammates there leaf headbands before dismissing us. We nodded and exited the room.

Almira and I made our exit quite fast. I didn't want to get questioned right now.

We had just gotten back from training with Itachi and I was exhausted from the trip.

Once we got to my apartment I headed straight to my room and fell asleep. I completely skipped dinner. However I did feed Almira before I went to bed.

It might've been early to some people but it wasn't too early for me. It was seven pm. Good enough for me to end my day.

I know I will sleep good tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.6K 45
Elder sister to Shikamaru, loved by many in the village along with others from around the nations. its been about 4 years since she has betrayed her...
71.5K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
6.6K 486 65
Born from two geniuses, Ayumi must claw her way out of the looming shadows of her parents: the Copycat Ninja of the Leaf and the Girl of Molten Rock...
45 2 1
After being ambushed by a couple of rogue ninja, Sarai stumbles into Sunagakure for help. There she meets the Kazekage-a beautiful yet quiet young ma...