His One Love

By Morg180

Xander Moretti is a handsome Billionare and is The most known and rich Billionare in America . Although he is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chaper 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Words by me!
Message by Me.
Hello everyone!

Chapter 57

40.5K 1.1K 21
By Morg180

Natalie's Pov

1 month later.

Waddling downstairs with my pregnant belly I make my way to Xander's office. He hates it when I don't let him carry me downstairs but he can't do everything that I can at least do by myself so me being the sneaky girlfriend I am (tehehe) waited for him to be on a phone call so he couldn't hear me coming. I know he's on the phone right now because all I can hear is angry yelling and in a different language. Oh dear someone made my king upset.

Approaching the door I think on whether or not I should enter, he seems pretty livid with whoever is on the other line and it makes me a little nervous when he gets angry like this.

"IF HE FUCKING EVEN COMES WITHIN 2 MILES OF HER HES AS GOOD AS DEAD BECAUSE I WONT HESITATE TO PUT A FUCKING BULLET INTO HIS SKULL!!" . I flinch at his sudden outburst before deciding to try to calm him down. I knock on the door twice but not too loud before jumping at his loud response. "WHAT?!" He barks out angrily. I slowly open to door to see him facing the giant french glass window of his office. He snaps his head around and stretches his eyes in surprise.

"Jesus Natalie....oh my god baby I'm so sorry I didn't know you wer-" cutting him off I "carefully" rush over to him and immediately wrap my small arms around his giant body. "Sshh....it's ok I'm ok everything is going to be alright". I watch as regret is written all over his face but I give him a reassuring smile. "Come love, sit on my lap."  He takes a seat at his desk before lifting me onto him gently. I wrap my arms around his neck as I straddle him and place a soft kiss on his lips and neck as I rub the back of his neck. Pulling back I cup his cheeks in my hands, rubbing circles with my thumbs. "Are you ok Xander? Please tell me what's wrong I hate to see you this stressed."

He sighs before explaining the situation but his tighter hold on my body doesn't go unnoticed. "That was Leo. Apparently my father has had some suspicious on you and had his men run a background check which was terminated immediately as I had a few agents to hack and shut down all his software and database temporarily until I can meet with him."

"What does he want?"

"I haven't really figured that out yet and that's what pisses me off. He's been trying to dig up information but for what? And no doubt my mother is helping him too."

"I'm sorry". I whisper out, not even knowing why I should feel this way. "For what angel"?

"...I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for your parents and that they hate me because I'm good enough fo-"

"No Natalie. Don't you ever say dare say anything like that okay?. My parents don't know how to love anymore, they don't even understand what love is because I don't believe they really truly felt it for each other. But love, I don't want you to ever feel that you're worthless because of them. Screw them. You're my princess, my angel, my queen and they don't even deserve to look at you. They don't know you for the beautiful person you are on the inside.....and sexy outside too". He smirks before kissing my lips and making an attempt on my neck but I stop him.

"It would be weird if your parents thought I was sexy right?"

"Not really. They thought all those gold digging bimbos that they wanted me to to marry were sexy". I feel insecurity run through me at the thought of Xander marrying someone else. I feel my heart physical clench which causes a flash of pain in my chest. I bring my hand up to rest over my heart as I try to make sure my breathing stays in control. Xander notices this and gives me a worried look. "Oh my goodness angel are you alright? I'm sorry love if what I said upset you."

"No no, no. I'm fine. Don't worry about me I'm fine....honest." I tell him but his eyes seem to hold complete disbelief. He cups my face lovingly in his warm, large hands and I lean into his gentle touch, kissing his hand. "You shouldn't have tried to make it downstairs alone this morning princess. I told you from now on I would carry you everywhere and that's exactly what I plan on doing. You can't stress yourself out love."

I nod my head in understanding before I feel those strong flutters in my tummy. I bring my hand to rest on it as I realize the babies are kicking. I bring Xander's hand to replace mine. "Do you feel that?" I watch as a proud smile takes over his face making me laugh. "Our peaches aren't little peaches anymore. They're almost fully developed."

"We need to start thinking of names love."
I squeal excitedly at the thought as so many names run through my head. Oh boy this is gonna be tough. "So I have a surprise for you angel."

"Oh really and what might that be?"

"Now. It wouldn't really be a surprise if I told you now would it." The sneaky smile on his face has my mind crawling with questions. He bends down to kiss my moving belly and surprisingly I feel the kicks even stronger. "They love their daddy don't they? I know I'm the best daddy in the world and mommy doesn't have any idea of where I'm taking her, but ssh don't tell her because she's already suspicious". I giggle at his conversation with the babies hidden inside me as I realize how adorbable that was. He really is going to be a great father.

"This is the best time for us to take a trip. With my father on this desperate mission to know about your past  and everything going on I think it's best we get you away from everything because I can't have my angel stressed at all."

"And I don't want you stressed either. You've done so much for me and I want to do something for you.....what can I do?" Without a word he begins to pull down my thin cardigan robe before planting slow and gentle kisses to my neck and chest. "Aww my big king wants some attention...all you had to do was ask baby".

I crash my lips to his, moving them in perfect sync as I kiss him hungrily. I crave for him and my hormones aren't helping at all. Kissing down his neck and down his naked and muscular chest he lets out groans of pleasure, and I don't stop. "I'm going to ravish you angel. I'm going to take you in this chair and on this desk."

Without warning he rips off my thin night gown before tossing it to the floor as I gasp in shock. "Don't worry love I will buy you plenty more".

He tears away at my bra, exposing my bare breasts to the cool air of the room and making my nipples erect and hard. He stares at them lustfully before attaching his lips around a swollen peak. I throw my head back as I moan out in pleasure. "Aaahh! Ohhh that f-feels g-good.." He smirks before locking his mouth around the other, flicking it with his tongue and never taking his eyes from mine.

I pull away his pants as he rips off my white lace panties and rids himself of his boxers. His long thick cock stands up and I immediately take him in my hands, pumping his hard length up and down. His precum forms from the top and I spread it all over his manhood. "Oh my love.....that feels...so good.......don't stop. I want to feel your hands pleasure me.." He moans out and I immediately oblige to his wishes. I pump him harder and faster before he without warning cums all over my mouth, chest and hands. "Oh god...that was amazing angel." I take my fingers into my mouth, sucking his fluids from my fingers as he cleans around my mouth and chest.

Smiling at him innocently I decide to tease him a bit. Lifting up as I straddle him in the seat I hover my body over him and begin to rub my swollen, wet kitty on his manhood. I moan out at each touch before he grips my hips in his hands. "Baby stop. Don't do that". I giggle at him innocently, batting my eyelashes at him. "You mean this..." I rub myself upon him again, over and over and over and all of a sudden he pushes me down on his length as I sink down on him, taking him inside myself. I takes hold of my waist and lifts me up and down along his shaft. I wrap my arms around his neck, my face buried in his neck as I moan into it.

Soon I'm riding and rocking on his shaft fast and quick. "Aahh...Xander!" I moan out loud our breaths heavy and panting audible as he bounces me up and down his cock. I feel pressure build up in my abdomen. My eyes feel with tears at the intense pleasure and soon I feel myself explode as I cum, screaming out his name. I feel my body shudder being overly sensitive of just having cum.

Pulling back Xander notices my tear stained face. "Love have I hurt you? Are you alright?" I shake my head as a laugh escapes my mouth. "N-no you haven't hurt me. T-that just f-felt really good".

"Oh my beautiful love." He cups my face in his hands, kissing me softly on the lips. "Are you up for round two?". He asks with a sneaky smile.

"Yes".

And that's how we made passionate love on his desk for 2 hours straight. Any questions? Of course not moving on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 9.8K 31
Angelina's life took a turn when she left her father's country for New York City because of a scholarship she received. With her drowning in her self...
294K 13.1K 43
This is a spin-off/ Sequal of Mr. Billionaire's love. PREVIEW: Xander Crawford has his mother pestering him to get married since he is already 32 yea...
113 24 43
Money or love ??? If love is necessary than money can you pay your bills with a hug or sweet words ??? Sometimes we prioritize what we need in our...
1.4M 48.9K 61
I turn around and look into his blue eyes, searching them. When I'm certain that he's not lying, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I gulp audibly...