Helping you Heal (Jaiden An...

By TragicLauren098

[OLD] When Jaiden's secret is revealed to her early childhood friend, she isn't sure how to react. She's worr... More

READ BEFORE STARTING THIS BOOK
Chapter 1: Let Down to Society
Chapter 2: Realiziation
Chapter 3: New Year, Not So New Me....
Chapter 4: Explain
Chapter 5: Helping You Heal [Part 1]
Chapter 6: Helping You Heal [Part 2]
Chapter 7: What Just Happened?
Chapter 8: Planning Ahead
Chapter 9: Waiting On Day One
Chapter 11: Waiting on Day Three
Chapter 12: Waiting on Day Four //FINAL DAY// (The Date)
Chapter 13: Missing You
Chapter 14: VidCon
Chapter 15: Back Home
Chapter 16: A Second Chance
Chapter 17: Sleepover
Chapter 18: In Too Deep

Chapter 10: Waiting on Day Two

3.5K 68 101
By TragicLauren098

(Jaiden's P.O.V)

(Jaiden's outfit is the picture at the top, but it's purple obviously :D )

I couldn't really think of anything else that's part of the date, until I realized that the restaurant we were going to was fancy. Meaning I'd have to get something fancy to wear. So, I decided to go find a dress or something similar. I made sure to ask if [Y/N] was going to wear a dress or something to make sure I wasn't overdressed, and she was, so that was a relief. I went to a small shop downtown that sells really pretty dresses for good prices, and looked around.

I got lost at first, and of course, being the nervous reck that I am, I couldn't ask one of the workers for help. Even though that's part of their job. Eventually, I found myself waltzing into the middle of the women's section. I looked around for a little bit, when my gaze landed on a purple dress that hung above matching shoes. I walked over to them and grabbed the two items, then walking to the cash register and paying for them. It wasn't too expensive actually. Just $23.79. I've paid more for clothes before.

When I made it back to my car, I placed the dress and shoes in the back seat, and sat in the drivers seat. I fastened my seat belt, and drove back to my house, where I placed the dress in the back of my closet, and the shoes in the bottom drawer of my dresser.

I continued to work on my video, occasionally checking my notifications. Sunday's going to be interesting.

([Y/N]'s P.O.V)

Since we were going to my favorite restaurant for the date, which is a very fancy place, I figured it'd be best if I find something to match the theme the place had. So, I went to the store, which was located only a few blocks away. Most of my clothes came from there, and I mean, they're pretty decent. So why not?

When I entered, I was greeted by a small breeze from the at conditioning. I inhaled a breath of relief, and slipped to the back of the store, where the women's clothing was. I looked around, my hands in my pockets as I checked out the prices. After a few minutes, my attention was caught by a [f/c] dress that hung on the far right side of the small space. I walked over and grabbed it, then spotting [f/c] flats nearby. I grabbed them too, and placed them in my basket. I needed to grab groceries, so why not get it over with now as well?

I finished my shopping and went home, neatly folding the dress and placing it in the drawer of my nightstand next to my bed. I placed the flats next to them, and closed the drawer, then heading into the living room to play video games. While putting in my favorite game, I found myself thinking about Jaiden.

I can't wait for Sunday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 571 25
The animation squad is moving on up by getting their house, touring, and growing more popular everyday! But with popularity comes drama and oh boy wh...
2.5K 22 9
This will be readerxjennifer story. What do the best friends do when they realize that they have feelings for each other but both are in a relationsh...
2.7K 150 19
Kirsten never has time for love and romance. She spent all of her time studying in college and when she got out into the working world she devoted he...
53.5K 566 21
"You will fall in love with someone who doesn't love you, for not loving someone who did." Friend or Soul Sister? (a.k.a Soul Mate) I don't know who...