Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

1.7K 41 1
By factitiousbyproxy

The Slumber, truth or dare?

-KAIA -

After that night skylar  didn't answer my calls nor contact me. I send her million of messages saying how sorry I am and that I'm just kidding yet got no reply coming from her.

She didn't even go to school the next day. I asked jana where could she have gone to knowing that she's not the type of student that won't let a class to slip off even it's friday. She told me that sky and Lucas went to this secluded place to help people as part of their family's work and be back this evening for their slumber party.

With a fast heartbeat I am now infront of their gate waiting for someone to grant my entry. Luckily, Hermonie had arrived for their activity tonight and become my means to get in.

'' hey Adrienne nice to see you here? '' she told feeling skeptic.

'' oh yes I'm sorry I know you didn't expect me to be present but I just need to talk to skylar ''  I answered nervously not sure what I have to say.

'' it must be important that you can't wait til morning right? ''

'' yes something like that ''

'' okay come on, let's go inside ''

Hermonie and myself gets inside, we greeted the guards and the house helpers including Ana the one that Skylar was talking about.

Skylar's mansion was huge that you can get lost if you try to roam around the entire house alone. She's really the heiress of such a wealthy family, the favorite and the perfect daughter.

Looking around I saw that they have 3 big size family pictures that were neatly attached on the wall. 3 men standing at the back and the two ladies sitting infront. Ofcourse the other lady was her mom who looks exactly like her and the three men was Lucas, Matty and her dad. I easily recognized them 'cause I already saw them the day we went back from our school activity excluding her dad who looks like more of Lucas.

I was busy peering when hermonie speaks gaining my attention.

'' does your house is big like this?? ''

'' not really to the fact that I'm leaving alone ''

'' you are alone? ''

'' yes, I have a sister but she's in abroad ''

'' how about your parents? ''

'' they died when I was still a kid ''

'' ohh I'm sorry for that ''

'' it's okay it was a long time ago, so where are we head up to? ''

'' at skylar's room, they're waiting for me already ''

I nodded.

'' which do you prefer stairs or elevator?? ''

'' ahm stairs ''

'' surething we'll get the elevator '' she chuckled.

'' ha ha, thanks for asking me by the way ''

'' no worries ''  and we both laughed with the silliness.

( Ding - door open )

When we got out from the elevator hermonie yelled out saying hi earning the attention of everyone.

Sitting on the floor were Jana, Mel, Kelly and Sara wearing their girly pajamas and on the bed was the person I am about to see wearing white shirt and shorts. She's talking with someone infront of her laptop.

'' yes mom, I know don't worry, take care there okay? I love you too bye  '' 

- SKYLAR -

After talking to my mom I closed my laptop and face hermonie and kaia?

what is she doing here?

'' S I missed you how's your activity yesterday? ''  hermonie asked as she ran towards me and hugged me so tight.

'' It went well and you're choking me '' I told, tapping her arms to let go of me.

'' hey I saw Adrienne outside she said that the two of you have something to discuss ''

'' we do? '' I asked raising an eyebrow towards kaia feeling anxious.

'' yes we have something to discuss '' she replied looking at me beautifully.

oh oh I know what she's talking about but why here? why now that all my friends were present.

But I missed her and I'm glad she's here.

'' ahm ahm skylar are you just going to sit there and not let adrienne to join us? '' Jana told straigthening her legs  on the floor.

'' come here Adrienne sit beside me '' Mel initiated eyeing me who are acting like a little shock for not moving or saying something.

'' what we'll do? '' kaia asked walking towards the girls and sat beside Mel.

'' hi adrienne '' kelly and sara greeted looking amazed how kaia seems to be so stunning in every way she could be.

'' hello to you babies, how you doing? I'm glad that you find friends now ''

'' yes though we are way too inferior, they didn't let us to feel that way  '' kelly told sheepishly

'' awww so cute! don't worry baby because from now on you are with us okay?? '' said by jana kissing their cheeks. The two giggles.

'' come on skylar lets start the game '' hermonie told yanking me towards the floor where my other friends already formed a circle.

Hermonie had position herself beside Adrienne then Sara, kelly, me, Jana and Mel. So it's like me and her was sitting face to face adding to the anxiousness I am feeling.

'' But I'm not here to play ''  kaia told boringly checking her phone which rang a while ago.

'' Oh come on adrienne just a little bit fun before you have a serious conversation  with our bestfriend '' Mel said extending her arm to adrienne who is now tossing her phone back inside her purse.

'' okay fine ''  she sighed

'' what are we going to play? '' I asked

'' truth or dare '' mel replied

'' huh? I'm not really playing guys I'm sorry but I think I'll go now '' Kaia exclaimed and about to leave.

'' hey don't be a quitter Adrienne, this would be fun come on. Skylar tell her to stay '' Mel ordered not knowing how my heart was beating so fast that stopping me from doing anything.

'' ahm please stay '' I told her and our eyes instantly locked for the first time after 2 days.

- KAIA -

'' okay then '' I answered curling my lips up.

'' yes!!! and now let's start so this would be in series.. First to play is me then you adrienne and so on and so forth, okay? ''

''  Jana asked me now ''

'' surething. Truth or dare? ''

'' truth ''

'' why you don't eat pizza all of the sudden? ''

'' that's your question?''

'' yes perhaps in this game we can ask and let the other's do what we want right? ''

all got agreed by nodding their heads.

'' fine, it's because it reminds me of my bastard ex boyfriend and I don't want to think of him anymore that's why I don't eat that food,  next Adrienne ''

'' truth or dare? ''

'' truth ''

'' no offensement here but have you ever kissed a girl? ''

I was a bit shocked how mel easily threw me that question like it's just nothing. If Skylar was not here I can easily give her the answer but she's here with me along with her bestfriends, so I must be sure and be careful in every words I'll say.

'' No never been ''

'' really? how about natalia? ''

'' oopps just one question right?? '' I grinned to mel who instantly pout her lips.

'' okay, then go adrienne to Sara ''

'' truth or dare? ''

'' dare ''

'' yes, someone is brave here. Here it is sing us a song ''

'' what??? but I don't sing ''

'' but that's your dare baby girl ''

Though Sara feels so shy, she still make herself to sing us a song.

'' wow you have a nice voice Sara why you won't sing with me? ''

'' really? ''

'' yes I am making another song right now and I think we can collaborate, what do you think? ''

'' wow thank you Adrienne. I really  wanted to sing with you for real ''  she told happily and she hugged me so tight. I saw in my peripheral vision how Skylar curled her lips up and her eyes was fixed on me.

'' okay it's your turn kelly, Truth or dare? ''

'' truth ''

'' why truth?? '' sara asked a bit annoyed

'' because I don't want to sing, knowing you I know what you're planning to me ''

'' whatever, so here it is. Who is your girl crush. I know you're not gay but I know too that you are just pretending to not say it to me ''

'' you little devil '' kelly exclaimed slapping sara's arm.

'' ha ha so answer now kelly do you have one? it's fine to admit it, we all do have girl crushes in one point of our lives. '' Jana told.

'' yeah I do have and....and ''

'' ------and??? ''

'' i... it's ''

'' the who kelly, make it fast! '' sara teased more her friend whose face was red like a tomato.

'' it's Skylar '' kelly told shyly looking onto the floor.

and everyone got silent.

'' wow I have an admirer here. It's my pleasure kelly baby '' Skylar spoke lifting the head of kelly from bowing with the use of her fingers.

'' really? '' she asked

'' yes there's no problem with that, so don't worry. '' I smiled at her and she did the same.

'' great next is you skylar kelly will be the one incharge with your question '' Mel interjected

'' but I don't want to ask her, can anyone replaced me for that ? ''

'' sure I'll take charge '' Mel told evilly with her hands rubbing infront.

- SKYLAR -

'' truth ''

'' S here is the question, have you and Aidan  make love already??? ''

'' oh my god Mel what's wrong with you we have babies here '' Hermonie exclaimed slapping her arm.

'' what? it's normal and I used the term make love not s** , duh! ''

'' even so! you really have a filthy mouth '' Hermonie added pinching Mel's arm.

'' ouch!!!! why don't try murdering me, it's painful don't you know that??? ''

'' sooner your wish is my command ''

'' you are really something Hermonie, I don't know why we are even friends., tsk! look at my flawless skin you put a red mark on it!!! I hate you ''

'' and I hate you too forever and ever '' hermonie told pissed.

'' Hey stop it you too and stop to pretend that you hate each other 'cause you are not. So fine to give you a peace of mind the answer is NO ''

'' see our bestfriend here is still innocent for that, you waste your question Mel. '' hermonie teased sticking out her tongue.

'' I just want to know, who knows they might do it later or tomorrow ''

'' Melissa!!!!! '' I called sending her a shut up kind of look.

'' I'm just kidding relax! ''

'' okay it's my turn '' hermonie excitedly told.

'' hey guys, sorry to be a spoiler but I need to go home now. I still have things to do, thank you for the play and enjoy the rest of the night. ''

Kaia blurted out in the middle of the play and say her goodbye. She headed to the elevator and pushed the down button.

'' oh what just happened?? '' Jana asked little confused with the sudden change of  mood of Adrienne.

'' she just told she has something to do and it's more important than playing, let us her be she's a superstar around the world let's not forget the real truth. '' Hermonie spoke remembering the fact that kaia was her Idol before she became our friend and my lover, but I know that I need to go after her.

'' hey I'm going to follow her ''

'' S why you have to go after her? ''

think think skylar!

'' because she didn't tell me yet what she needed to say, remember? ''

'' oh yes! okay then ''

'' Jana take incharge for hermonie's choice, I'll be right back ''

and I ran fast to catch up on her.

- Kaia -

I got myself out from the house and embarked inside my vehicle acknowledging that this might be not the best time for us to talk.

I am about to start the car's engine when skylar open the door and got in.

'' hey '' she said panting

'' hey why are you here and panting heavy? ''

'' I ran to catch you, look kaia I'm sorry for the last time and for not contacting you. I'm just with this hormonal imbalance thing due to my period or even I don't having it.I am somewhat like this ''

I spoke real quick making her laugh.

'' No I am the one who need to say sorry. I've been harsh and insensitive to you in that matter. Please I don't want us to be like this. I'm sorry '' 

'' I'm sorry too my muffin and I missed you so much '' she touched my face.

I hold her hand and brought it to my lips.

'' I missed you too ''

We stayed inside the car for a moment just holding hands and in pure silence. I want to say something but my tongue was like glued that wouldn't allow me to vocalize any words until she's the first one to talk.

'' love? ''

'' hmmm? ''

'' truth or dare? ''

I glared her with a confused look but manage to give my answer.

'' truth ''

'' have you ever kissed a girl? '' she smiled wickedly.

'' the truth? yes and I really like kissing this girl, how about you choose ''

'' dare ''

'' good then I dare you to kis------- ''

she cut me off.

'' your car is tinted right? ''

'' yes why? ''

'' because even you don't have to dare me I am willing to do it so ''

She pulled me towards her touching her lips to mine.  She encircle her arms to my neck pulling me more. I put my hand to her waist and feel her warmth. The surrounding were silent and the only audible sound to our ears was our lips touching each other.

'' I love you sky '' I told her between the kiss

'' I love you too Kaia '' she mumbled back.

'' hey you need to go back there '' I told her when we untangled ourselves.

'' yeah I know, let's meet tomorrow shall we? ''

'' are we going for a date? '' I asked her kissing her forehead.

'' if that's what you want to call it love '' she teased rubbing her nose to mine.

'' it's settled so now go inside ''

'' okay bye, see you tomorrow ''

'' goodbye ''

She opened the door and got outside then open again popping her head.

'' why you came back? ''

but instead of saying words she kissed me again and smile.

'' drive safely ''

'' I will goodbye ''

and I started to drive my way home feeling euphoric.

- SKYLAR -

'' S why you just came back? '' Mel asked.

'' we discussed something important, how are things going here? ''

'' haha here H really pissed off when I asked about her ex boyfriend who cheated on her '' Jana exclaimed laughing out loud.

'' hey stop laughing there '' H told stomping her feet.

'' she laughed at you because you don't have a boyfriend H, you're imagining it '' Mel added laughing.

I rolled my eyes to my bestfriends with all the goofiness they're talking about.

'' Stop it, I know right !!! '' hermonie hissed folding her arms infront while Kelly and Sara were silently laughing.

'' then I think if you're done playing lets start to watch movies, game? ''

'' Game!!!! ''  all yells

And the night went on filled with laughter happiness and enjoyment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.7K 62
"Why are you acting so weird?" "Well, you're kind of naked." I say matter-of-factly. "Nothing you haven't seen before." Sky says casually. I feel a...
39K 2.5K 39
An angry senior grieving the absence of a best friend navigates a blended family and finds hope in first love. Kareena hates everything. Freya is lo...
125 30 11
(DISCONTINUED) I walked all the way to the park. I waited every day for at least thirty minutes. I walked back my confidence withering. Every. Singl...
6.6K 305 7
Skylar Pierce wanted nothing to do with her new roommate. After all, it was a Muslim. A Terrorist. Trouble. The only memory she had of those horrible...