The Emperor's Strange Wife ✔

By madaxrt

Book 1 of the Empress Zima Series. Zima was just a nobody, who had no idea where her life was going when her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
Epilogue
Extra Chapter - The Past
Sequel: Home and Blood

27

1.8K 99 9
By madaxrt

Zima and Aki woke up from hearing Ren and Hino bicker.

"YOU LOUSY SON OF A-" Ren was shouting.

Zima rolled out of bed wondering what the hell they could be up arguing about already.

"MOVE ALL OF YOUR CRAP OUT OF ME AND KAITO'S SPACE YOU WITCH!" Shouted Hino back at her.

"Guys the sun is not even up yet and your ready to kill each other," mumbled Shea in her pillow.

Aki got out of bed and was the first to use the shower in the only bathroom in the cabin. Everyone else waited patiently while eating breakfast, served downstairs.

"Whew I'm glad were heading home, i'm sorry but this freezing cold weather isn't cutting it for me." said Hino taking a bit from his breakfast.

"Soon in a few months the village is going to start getting chilly," Shea told him raising her eyebrow.

Irene came in from outside, she was dressed for the cold, and was holding a bunch of newspaper, and grinning. She set the newspaper down in front of the group, right on the table they were having breakfast.

"What's all this crap?" Hino asked annoyed.

Irene laughed, "You should take a look at it yourself, you guys not only kill bears but your own parents too."

"What are you even saying, your still mad about the bear." Kaito said grabbing a paper from the table.

Shea and Zima looked at each other immediately, and then to the papers on the table.

Ren read the headline of a newspaper out-loud, "It says, Village of Grace emperor Aki Ota to be arrested once back home, and is a suspect to the murder of the last late emperor, and last late empress." Ren eyes expanded in shock, and so did Kaito, and Hino's.

"I thought mom and dad just died from sickness." Hino said and he turned his head to see Zima and Shea eyeing the paper and not saying a word.

"What the hell is going on!" Hino said standing up and yelling at the two women. "You know something that we don't, tell us what the hell is going on."

Zima gulped, she couldn't tell tell them. She promised Aki some stuff stay between him and her and the only other person that knew of that planned murder at the table is Shea.

"How the hell did they manage to find out..." Shea was struck with shock not knowing what to say. The fact this news reached all the way to Russia must mean that this is what everyone is talking about in Japan. How is Shin handling this?

"ANSWER ME!" Yelled, Hino with his fists balled to his sides.

Just then Aki came downstairs in a kimono with his jacket for the cold weather in his hand. "Hino why are you making such a ruckus." Once Aki looked at the group and noticed the serious face expressions he knew something was up.

The second thing he noticed was the papers, before he could even read them, Hino interrupted his thoughts.

"Did you kill mom and dad?" Hino asked sternly.

Aki stared at him emotionless, and didn't respond.

"DID YOU KILL MOM AND DAD!" Hino yelled this time throwing a paper at Aki which landed on his chest. Aki picked up the paper and read the headline, a picture of him was shown above and above the bold words next to a picture of his parents.

"Aki why don't we go upstairs, and-" Zima started but he cut her off.

"Yes, I did. With the help of a few housemaids I did it." He said staring right at Hino, like he was staring into his soul. "And I don't even regret it at all. I tired my best to cover my tracks but this ended up happening anyway. I don't regret it at all, I don't care if I have to sit in jail cell for the rest of my life, because what father did me, to us as a family, to women and children was disgusting and nobody tried to help us, not even our own mother. I would poison every single one of there meals again without hesitation, because what I faced, Kaito faced, you faced, and Ren faced, is much worst then sitting in a jail cell. Those two sad excuses of parents is worth the risk of being in jailed forever."

Everyone was silent, Hino had tears coming down his eyes.

"I'm not mad about you killing them," Hino said. "I'm mad that after how close we all gotten you didn't see me, your own brother trustworthy enough to know this. Look how much we've all grown and we're still keeping secrets from each-other."

Aki stopped and looked down at his paper, it detailed in the article that Haunt was the one to have found evidence and brought it to the justice courts in japan.

"Your right about that, and I'm sorry I kept that huge of secret from you three." Aki said referring to Ren, Kaito, and Hino. "I was scared you guys would see me as a evil monster."

"Trust me we hate mom and dad just as much as you do." Ren said, and she went to huge Aki. "Your not alone anymore." She told him and went back to her seat.

Kaito went up to him and patted him on the back, "It must have been a burden to you to do that but your my best friend don't ever kill another person without me." Aki chuckled, while Kaito laughed out-loud. "Know what we need to do is work together to take down Haunt, he's the one that snitched in the first place," said Kaito.

"I have no idea how he was able to find any evidence," said Shea.

"I knew this time would come, Haunt remains bitter that he isn't emperor and this is his brilliant plan to become emperor. We need to get home as soon a possible." Aki said.

"The first thing they are going to do is arrest you," Shea told him.

"The longer we stall here the more it looks like I'm running away, and that make me look even more guilty. We leave right after the rest of you finish showering." Everyone nodded and went upstairs, everyone besides Zima.

It was just them two left in the small cabin living room, she was smiling at him.

"This isn't much of a time to be smiling, once I get home I'm probably going to be in a prison cell for the rest of the day," Aki told her as he sat down.

"I'm very much worried about that, but look at you. Remember when you first told me how impossible it was for you to get friends and to connect with your siblings. Now were all working together to cover a murder." She laughed and then giggled nervously realizing how the last part of the sentence sounded out-loud.

"Either way I'm not going to let you rot in prison," she said grabbing his face.

Aki smiled faintly, and kissed her moving her hands off his face. "Lets go home and kick some ass."

. . .

Once everyone was set and ready to go, they were back on the boat sailing home. Before the left they have told Lady Olga and Irene thank you. Patches, the polar bear told Aki he will be seeing him soon once again.

The boat ride back was anxious and mostly quiet, not sure what was going to happen once they reached home.

Kaito and Hino stayed in there room.

"You know as much as this is a darn mess it brag us more close together." Kaito told Hino, as he pulled him onto his lap. He sent kisses up and down his neck. Hino was blushing and had his hands on Kaito's shoulder.

"I just got my brother back I don't want to lose him again," Hino told him.

"What if this was Ren?" Kaito asked smirking.

"I love my sister, I just refuse to show it or let that brat know. I would die protecting her as well."

"Hmmm are you getting soft on me?"Kaito asked looking at him suspiciously.

Hino rolled his eyes and kissed him, passionately, as Kaito made his way to bed carrying Hino in-front of him and laying him down gently. They were too soon reached Japan in a hour so they just might as well have some fun.

"You have the lube?" Hino asked, taking off his shirt.

Kaito nodded taking off his pants, and then Hino's and then Hino's underwear. His boner sprung up, and Kaito grinned. "Look who's excited."

"Shut up.." Hino said embarrassed. Kaito climbed over him used to the lube down there so it would be easy for him to enter Hino without hurting him much. Hino was already moaning, and cumming from Kaito touching him down there.

"Relax the party is just getting started." Kaito said taking off his underwear, and then slowly going in Hino. "If anything hurts stop me."

Hino nodded and keep moaning while holding onto the sides of Kaito. Kaito keep the pace slow them went fast and faster and stopped once he came, and Hino did as well. Both of them gasping and sweating next to each other. Hino reach over to kiss him, and they made out until they heard Shea from outside give a warning call about 30 minutes until they reached Japan.

"You shower first." Kaito told him and Hino went to the bathroom first taking a towel with him. He stopped midway on his trip to the bathroom and ran to kiss Kaito one time, and told him, "I love you."

Kaito grinned "I love you too, and since you did that now I cant resist the urge to want to shower with you." Then they ended up having round two in the bathroom.

. . .

Once the boat reached Japan, and they took a carriage ride to the village of grace, Aki was arrested. He kissed Zima on the forehead and told her not to worry. Zima kept her tried her best to not cry but she couldn't help it. Shin burst into tears feeling like he failed but Aki told him to keep his head high and keep fighting.

Aki hugged, Ren, Shea, Hino, and Kaito before being put in handcuffs by two police officers, and put in a prisoner carriage. Reporters surrounded him and the family. Some people were protesting against the arrest. They would be allowed to visit Aki tomorrow in the morning.

Once they were back at the palace, Shin told Zima that he was trying to reach a friend that could help Aki get not guilty for his case and not be a suspect. All the details of the case they would have to wait until tomorrow morning to visit the police station. Everyone ate dinner that night and went too bed early.  Reporters were outside the palace gate all night making noise, and yelling questions. Its was thanks to the mystery ninja and guards that they were kept under control.

That night for the first time since Zima arrived in Japan she slept alone. 

. . . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 32 31
(This book is being put on hold for just a little for a well needed break) After the Ninja used the Dragon Cores to stabilize the world and stop the...
35.6K 2.1K 112
A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from others. She wasn't interested in gettin...
8.6K 556 33
❛ I AM NOT MY FATHER. ❜ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...
22.5K 1.3K 45
Book 2 of the Empress Zima series. Its been two years since Zima Bibsbebe Nadya had been sold and moved to Japan from her native home Kenya, and marr...