A Helping Hand (Dan and Phil...

By WhoWantsT0know

TRIGGER WARNING. THIS STORY CONTAINS MENTIONS OF RAPE, SELF INJURY, DEATH AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE. Can Dan sav... More

A Helping Hand (Dan and Phil phanfic)
A missing friend
Late night thoughts
The rope
Flashing lights
Silence
News
Big Mistake
Apologies
Awakening
Confessions
Memories
Home Sweet Home
New Start
Pillow Fight
Panic
Relief
The Trends
Normal?
Hurt
Christmas
Christmas (cont.)
The Morning After
Confrontation
The aftermath
Lies
Deceit
Lost Hope
Failure
Endless Cycle
Help
Arguments
Escape.
Hospital
Forgiving
Problems
Flaws
the apartment
Home.
The promise
Radio (part 1)
Radio (part 2)
Radio (part 3)
Reaction
Bed Time
Updates
Perfect
breakfast
The Proposal
Proposal (part 2)
the break in
Solutions
The Hotel
The Hotel (Part 2)
Dinner Date
Issues
Time
The Wait (part 2)
Isolation
Safety
Alone
Phone Call
Realisation
Anger
Rescue
Rescue (part 2)
Attack
The Call
Visits
Tribute (part 1)
Tribute (part 2)
New Start
Flowers
Identity.
Crazy Ideas
Future
Drinks
Drama
Anxiety
Voices
Funeral
Lonely
hiatus (if you dont want to hear about my shitty life just read the bold bits)
Trauma
Help
Isolation
The final chapter
international list of suicide hotlines
update!

The Wait

25.8K 1K 291
By WhoWantsT0know

Phil walked into A&E and headed to the reception desk. "Where have they taken Dan?" He sniffed.

"Dan who, Darling?" She smiled as she looked at Phils blood-soaked clothes.

"Howell, he was brought in about 10 minutes ago. He got shot. I just need to see him." He sobbed.

"He's been taken in for emergency surgery. If you take a seat over in the ICU someone will be with you soon. Is there anyone you need me to call? Does he have any family who will need to know? Parents? Partner? Children?" She smiled. Phil found it uncomfortable how she was smiling so much.

"His mum." Phil gasped. "She has no idea." He sighed.

"Okay, do you have her number?"

Phil read her number and went to wait in the ICU.

Suddenly Phil realised he was alone. His chest felt tight and his arms were burning. He took a deep breath. He couldnt let Dan see him like this. He looked down at his sticky red clothes and felt sick.

He looked up when he heard footsteps. It was Dans mum.

"Phil," She sighed before bursting into tears.

"Im so sorry," Phil sobbed. "I should have stopped it. I should have stopped Dan getting hurt. He's going to be okay though, right?" Phils breathing grew heavier.

"I dont know." She sighed. "We just have to wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 13.4K 32
"I'm sorry," he began, stepping forward "I couldn't say this over the phone. I couldn't. I just... I was so happy!" Your face fell, you were sitting...
4.3K 216 13
Dan is depressed and suicidal. One night when he makes another attempt in his life he meets a man named Phil, who seems to have a lot of secrets. Can...
183K 6.1K 20
[Trigger warning: Suicide, self-harm, eating disorders, and depression is mentioned many times in this story. Do not read if those things could trig...
2.3K 171 23
CONTAINS SELF HARM AND DEPRESSION Dan: the anti social kid at the back of the class , dressed in black lost in his own world . He has no friends...