The Unexpected Nanny

By JeniRaeD

Story is published on Amazon (kindle and paperback) Smashwords, and more! When Antonio Russo's wife was dying... More

Authors Note
Cast
A/N
1- The news
2- The Decision
3- Introducing Sadie
4- The run in
5- Out of control
October 2020 Breast Cancer awareness SPECIAL!
6-Tension all around
7- Family time
8- Reality hits
9- Her best interest
10- Away from home
11- Time is near
12- Birthday to remember
13- Fly high
14- Saying goodbye
15- Saving a life
16- Heated passion
17- We need to talk
18- The talk
20- Talking to Ethan
21- The date
22- Confession
23- Finding the journal
24- Harlow's love
25- Moving on
26- Honoring Harlow
27- A gift for Antonio
28- Antonio's love
29- The guests
30- Surprise!
31- Sadie vs. Giorgia
32- Visiting Harlow
33- Birthday surprise
34- Mystery woman
35- Explanation
36- Truth will set you free
37- Feeling the love
38- Making decisions
39-Love of a lifetime
40- Love all around
41- Epilogue
42-Bonus Chapter
Additional Cast
Authors Note
Perfect Tribute to Harlow
Update 😁😁😉😉
Heads up

19- Uninvited guest

83.6K 3.8K 593
By JeniRaeD

The next morning Sadie opened her eyes, and saw a pair of big beautiful blue eyes staring back at her, and both smiled at each other. "I told you that I would still be here when you woke up." he says, sliding strands of her hair behind her ear.

She slid closer to him wrapping her arm around him, giving him a peck on the lips. He wanted more than just a peck, and rolled her from her side, onto her back, and laid on top of her, kissing her hard and demanding. His hand slide behind her head, gently tugging on her hair and creating moans between them, while they kissed.

His hand trailed down the side of her body, he got down to her thigh and moved his hand over to her pussy, teasing her by tickling her clit with his finger. He smiled in her mouth when she started squirming from side to side, up and down "The girls will be up soon, you know." she giggled.

"You're right." he groaned still kissing her, he wanted nothing more than to make love to her again. He moved his kisses away from her lips, and over to her cheek, along down her neck, and moving to her collarbone. Trying not to miss a spot.

He then rolled to his back, trying to calm down as he was getting hard "I'll just go take a cold shower then." he says to her, turning his head and watched her get out of bed.

"You'll be just fine, you've gotten plenty of sex the last couple nights." she said, giggling softly.

He kept a grin on his face while watching her get dressed. "You better get out of bed before the girls find you down here."

"What would be so bad about that?"

"I told you last night, I don't want to confuse them. If nothing works out between us, I'd feel bad that we let them down. They already had one heartbreak; they don't need another one."

"That's something that I don't plan on that at all." he says, being sure of himself. He slid out of bed and walked over to Sadie still naked, and wrapping his arms around her shoulders. She couldn't help but look down at the package he was packing, and grinned. He curled his finger under her chin, and lifted her head up.

"I don't plan on ever letting you go." he says, pressing his lips against hers.

"OK." She was happy to hear him say that, and smiled. She bent over, grabbed his clothes off the ground, and handed them to him. "Here... get dressed." she chuckled.

He dropped the clothes back on the ground, and reached out for her. Pulling her down with him as he dropped onto the bed. "Antonio..." she giggled.

"One more kiss?" he asked.

She smiled.

He cupped the back of her head, and pressed her down to him, giving her a long and very passionate kiss. Both were getting aroused, and Sadie abruptly pulled away. "The kids..."

Antonio groaned and pouted as she stood up, and left the room. She left to go make coffee, and to check on the girls. They were still sleeping, so she decided to start making breakfast, knowing that they would awake soon.

She started making sausage, and bacon, and got everything ready to make french toast. She poured two cups of coffee, handing one to Antonio when he walked into the kitchen.

"Thank you." he says, kissing her cheek. "Smells good in here."

"I know, I love the smell of bacon and sausage when it cooks, I hope you like French toast."

"I do, I haven't had that in a long time, I see you have the powdered sugar out, that's the best way to eat it with." he smiled, giving her a pat on the ass.

The girls could smell food cooking, and came down the stairs, sitting at the table while they waited for food. "I'm hungry." Gabriella said, bouncing on the chair.

Antonio looked over at her, grinning. "Calm down, it's coming... just sit there patiently and wait."

Sadie made the kids their plates, and handed them to them. "Do you want syrup on them, or powdered sugar?" They both told her syrup, which she figured they would. She then handed Antonio his plate. "Thank you." he says, taking the plate from her hand, and setting it down on the table. He then surprised her, as he pulled her down to his level and kissed her on the lips, in front of the kids.

Antonio released his lips from hers when he heard the kids giggling, and clapped his hands, rubbing them together. "What do you think kiddos? Should we dig in?" he looked back up to Sadie, smiling. "By the way the food looks and smells delicious."

"Thank you."

Antonio's phone rang while they were eating, he got up and grabbed his phone, answering it. His eyes widened while he was talking to the person on the other end, and hung up quickly. After hanging up, he hurried to finish his food. Taking a napkin, he wiped his mouth. "Thanks Hun, that was really good, but I have to leave and go take care of something. I'm not sure how long it will take." he says, standing up and walked to the sink with his empty plate.

Sadie looked at him confused. "I thought you took the whole week off?"

"I did, but one of my clients is in trouble, and got themselves put in jail."

"For what?"

"That's what I need to go there for, and to talk with him about. I have to see if I can get him out of there" he says, rinsing his plate off.

Sadie grabbed a washrag and clean the kids up, washing all the syrup off their hands and face, then cleaned up the kitchen while the girls looked for clothes that they wanted to wear.

Before leaving, Antonio walked in the kitchen. Wanting to be funny, he announced his presence. "I'm in here." he says, grinning.

"I heard you this time." she giggled "You're such a smart ass."

"I guess it's better to be a smart ass, than a dumb ass." he chuckled.

He walked behind her, and wrapped his arms around her, kissing the back of her neck, trying to give her goosebumps. "I have to go." he said quietly. He then placed his hands on her breasts, checking out her nipples. "I'm just seeing if the goosebumps worked." he smiled, as he lightly pinched her nipples. "Yep, I feel the antennas."

She giggled. "I'll see you later." she says, turning around and giving him a kiss.

"Thanks for breakfast." he says, feeling bad he has to leave.

Sadie checked on the girls after Antonio left, and walked into their room. "Your dad left for a bit, what would you like to do today?"

"Can you paint our fingernails, and toenails?" Isabella asked excited.

"Sure, I'll go grab my polish."

Sadie left the room and grabbed whatever colors she had, and brought them upstairs, calling for them to come to her.

Isabella wanted to go first, and chose hot pink, Gabriella ended up choosing the same color after seeing Isabella's fingernails "Pink for mommy, right Sadie?" Gabriella asks, looking over at Sadie. Her heart dropped after hearing her say that, and smiled. "Yes, pink for your mommy." she says, touching her nose.

The girls sat nicely, while waiting for the nail polish to dry. Sadie ended up turning on cartoons, so the girls weren't bored while sitting there, waiting. "Remember no touching the nails, and let them dry."

After their nails dried, they wanted to draw pictures and make something for their mom. Sadie went and grabbed all their art supplies, and set them on the table for them.

Later, Sadie was putting the girls down for a nap, and heard the doorbell ring. "I'll be right back."

The doorbell rang again, and Sadie started running down the stairs. "I'll be right there!" she yelled. She quickly opened the door before they could ring the doorbell again, and her heart then sank when she saw who was at the door.

"Hello Sadie."

"What are you doing here?" Sadie asked, surprised.

"I know... I was going to call, but figured I would stop by instead, where are the girls at?"

"I was just laying them down for a nap when you started ringing the doorbell."

"I was going to see if they wanted to come with me, to go visit with Harlow."

"Oh... I think Antonio had planned on bringing them there today, he's usually there every day, for the most part anyway. Maybe when Antonio gets back, you can all go together." she suggested, figuring it would be good if they all went together.

"When will he be back?"

"I'm guessing maybe in a couple hours, I don't know, he didn't even know." she says to him, looking away.

"Well aren't you going to invite me in?" he asked, chuckling.

"Come in." she quietly said, opening the door further, and stepped to the side for him to walk in.

Meanwhile, Antonio was at the jail talking with his client, and looking over the police report. "I need more information out of you, what exactly happened?" he asked, getting his pad of paper out, and grabbed his pen out of his pocket to jot down notes.

After explaining his situation with Antonio, Antonio looked at him with a curious look. "Now you're sure this is everything? Because I must go to the judge and explain everything to him for you to get out. The judge will either lower your bail, let you out on a conditional release, or I can ask that they drop the bail amount, without conditions."

"Yes, that's everything." he insisted, sounding scared that he wasn't going to be let out.

"I'll see what I can do." Antonio says, shaking his hand. He stood up and left the room, then headed over to the courthouse to see the judge, explaining the situation.

"I'll drop the bail on a conditional release, he must remain law abiding, he's not allowed to leave the states, and he has to show up for his next court date, not a minute late. If he doesn't show, I'll issue a warrant out for his arrest." The judge said, signing the paperwork.

"Thank you, your honour."

Antonio went back to the jail, giving the officers the paperwork to release him. After a couple hours, he was finally released to Antonio, and brought him home. "Thank you for getting me out, I don't know what I would have done if I had to stay in there any longer." His client said, relieved.

"You're welcome, call me on Monday and we will figure all of this out."

Antonio stopped at the flower shop on his way home and bought Harlow flowers to put at her gravesite. He also bought Sadie a bouquet of flowers, hoping it would make her smile.

He pulled into the driveway, and was instantly upset when he saw Ethan's car parked in front of the garage. "I used to like the bastard, now I want him to just go away..." Antonio mumbled, putting his car into park.

He grabbed both bouquets, and walked in the house. Sadie was in the kitchen and he walked towards her, laying the flowers down on the counter.

Sadie watched him walk towards her, and didn't like the look he had in his eyes. "Where is he?" he asked, with attitude.

"He's with the girls, up in their room."

"Why is he here?" he asked, sighing. "This was not something I wanted to come home to."

Sadie flung her hair behind her, and stood her back against the counter. "Just calm down, he came here to see if you and the girls wanted to go visit Harlow, he was on his way there and stopped by here first."

"I was already bringing the girls there."

"Well... maybe you can all go together?" Sadie said, hoping that he would relax. "He is your brother in law, your employee, and someone who you were once really close to."

"Yes, I know..."

Antonio picked up the bouquet of flowers, and handed them to her. "What are these for?" she asked with a grin. "They're beautiful, thank you."

"I just thought you deserved some flowers." he says, taking a step closer her. He stood in front of her, brushing her hair behind her back, and massaged the back of her head, smiling as he looked at her. He cupped her face, and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. Unable to control his feelings for her, he began kissing her more passionately. He pulled away to look at her, and kissed her again, nibbling and sucking on her bottom lip when he was done kissing her.

"Wow... that didn't take long." Ethan said, loudly for them to hear, as he stood there watching them kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 28.1K 49
Story is published on Amazon, (kindle and Paperback). Smashwords, and more! Sadie, Antonio, and Ethan are all back with their intense love, romance...
148K 2.4K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...
108K 8.5K 46
Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid and a massive dark cloud without a silver...
100K 4.8K 52
Book 3 of 3 Highly recommend you read books 1 and 2 first. Mel just moved back to New York City. She left four years ago after the love of her life...