The Student Teacher (Larry St...

By Cierbear26

Harry Styles (or as Sky High School refers to him as Mr. Styles) has never questioned his sexuality, even onc... More

The Student Teacher(a Larry Smut)
Chapter 2: First touch
Chapter 3: First time.
Chapter 4: Waking up
Chapter 5: Heading Out To The Town
Chapter 6: The rides
Chapter 7: Back to Louis'
A/N
Chapter 8: The one where Harry wants Louis to meet Niall
Chapter 9: Louis meets Niall
Chapter 10: Getting closer to Niall
Chapter 11: Let the kinkiness begin
Chapter 14: First Fight
Authors Note
Chapter 15: No make-ups yet
Chapter 16: Developing Again (Trigger Warning)
Authors Note (Sorry)
A/N
Chapter 17: In The Hospital
A/N

Chapter 1: The encounter.

5.4K 110 38
By Cierbear26

My name is Harry Styles. Also known as Mr. Styles, The history teacher at Sky High School. I've worked here for nearly 5 years, starting at the young age of 20. I was grading today's Homework when the principal walked in with a very handsome man. The thought startled me since I've never been qualified as the term "Gay" as people call it.

Principal: Hello Mr. Styles. I just stopped by to introduce you to your new Student Aid, Mr. Tomlinson (Louis cuts in)

Louis: You can call me Louis if you prefer. Mr. Tomlinson sounds too old for me.

Harry: New Student Aid? This is very sudden Mr. Malik.

Mr. Malik: Yes well Mr. Tomlin- Louis here is studying History and Education at Wallflower College and would appreciate working here if you wouldn't mind of course.

A very handso- I mean a very educated Student Aid that could help around........ Yeah that could work I suppose....

Harry: No that'll be very fine Mr. Malik. I could use a little help around here.

Mr. Malik: Great! He'll start tomorrow!

Louis: You sure you okay with this? I mean I am kinda barging in on short notice....

Harry: No, no. It's fine! Perfect even! You can start tomorrow like Mr. Malik said!

Louis: Okay, thank you um....

Harry: You can call me Harry.

Louis: Right, well like I was saying Harry, thank you for letting me work alongside you on such a short notice. It means a lot to me.

Harry: Of course! I'll find it a pleasure working with you Louis.

Mr. Malik: I'm glad you two are getting along so well. If you'll excuse me I need to return back to my office.

Harry and Louis: Of course Mr. Malik!! (Look at each other with amused facial expressions)

Mr. Malik: See you two later. (Walks out of classroom)

Harry: (Turns towards Louis) So tell me about yourself Louis.

Louis: Well I'm 21 and majoring in Education and History, I just transferred to Wallflower college about 2 months ago due to the fact that my old college was being shut down due to all the incidents.......

Harry: What kind of incidents?

Louis: Um too much drinking, there was 2 suicides and someone was stabbed and killed by a teacher, and um a lot of student-teacher hook-ups. At one point a teacher and the principal hooked-up and just yeah...

Harry: I'm so sorry to here that Louis. That sounds awful!

Louis: I'm fine really.... um I was also transferred because they weren't giving me the education I needed to because a History teacher. It just wasn't a very good school.....

Harry: Well I'm sure Wallflower is a MUCH better college than your old one!

Louis: I hope so! It would be a shame to have to transfer AGAIN, away from my incredibly hot Teacher

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 7.5K 17
A gay nerd and a no lifer. Yeah, that's me. Teacher call me perfect, bullies call me Gay Lord, and I call myself a mess. A fucked up mess. I never wa...
211K 6.1K 23
Louis Tomlinson is everything to his high school in Doncaster. All the girls want him, and all the guys want to be him. Football star, straight A s...
9.6K 312 18
Starting his Senior year in high school, Harry tries his best to not stand out. Being a gay kid at the school can be hard especially when you don't w...
3K 125 18
31 year-old Louis Tomlinson has been a Drama teacher at the local Catholic Highschool for 5 years, and been in a relationship with Eleanor Calder, Ma...