Jim Moriarty x Reader

By BusyBeesKnees

You are on a trip to London, England. While you are there, you run into none other than Jim Moriarty himself... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
AuThoRs noTe:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AuThoRs noTe 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
(PsssSSTt)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
AuThoRs noTe 3!!
Chapter 66
AuThoRS noTe 4:
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (🌚)
Quicc authors note:
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Authors note:
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Quick authors note!!
READER APPRECIATION TIME
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Conclusion:

Chapter 88

1.2K 66 24
By BusyBeesKnees

You tracked William's phone, hunting him down with ease. You approached with caution however, not knowing what to expect.

"William, it's y/n. I'm here to help." You called calmly, causing him to jump as he turned to you.

"Oh- Jesus, you scared me." He huffed, you immediately noticed he had a few tears in his suit where evidently a knife had slashed though.. and a bit of blood staining around it. You felt yourself freeze as you felt for the knife that was in your boot— oh god. It was gone. Alex must've taken it after you tried to kill yourself to protect him and William. Now he has it... while he's unstable and dangerous. Dear lord...

"William... quickly go bandage yourself up, make sure you don't bleed out or something. Point me in the direction of Alex, I'll help him.." you said, and he silently nodded in response, seeming to know that he won't be any help at all if he's hurting. He showed you where Alex was, and you carefully approached. He was in an alley, sitting silently behind a large bin.

"Alex...?" You asked softly, announcing your arrival so you didn't scare him. You heard him jump and sniffle, and soon enough the small boy came into view. He was in tears, trying desperately to keep it together.

"Stay away, y/n... please... I don't want to hurt you..." Alex whimpered, you took a couple steps closer to him.

"You won't hurt me, Alex... it's alright. It's okay, I'm here for you.." you reassured him, testing your ground to see what would set him off. As you thought, he immediately began reaching for the knife beside him, without control. You saw his expression flicker and his eyes darken for a moment, he seemed devious and unpredictable. Like the world deserved to die, and he was going to be the one to do it. You took a step back, and his expression switched to normal again, only he was crying harder now.

"Alex..." you whispered, drawing your eyebrows together. The poor boy.... you felt so bad for him, he was scared and sad and so overwhelmed with emotions that it was preventing him from being strong and holding this other side of him back.

"Alex, love, it's okay. It'll be okay, I promise... whatever's wrong, we'll work through it together, okay? Just you and me. You're safe." You said, crouching down and kind of scooching towards him a bit, to seem as less of a threat. He tensed, but didn't reach for the knife again.

"I promise you, Alex... you're safe with me. You can tell me anything.." you cooed calmly. You knew jim and Harvey were lying. The way they looked at each other, the way they acted, the way they pretended everything was fine when it really wasn't... you knew they were lying about why Alex had snapped like this. You didn't know who and who not to trust anymore, sadly this boy was your best bet and he was inches away from killing you.

"S-stop.... please..." Alex begged through tears and sobs, curling up into a ball with his head buried in his knees. You didn't know whether he was talking to you or to himself, trying to control his split personality from switching back again. Nevertheless, you scooted towards him again, just in front of him now.

"I love you Alex, you know that, right? You're so special, you're one of my closest friends.." immediately the boy tensed up, then went completely silent. You froze, unsure of whether that was good or bad. Alex looked up at you, blank for a moment. Was this his bad side....?

"..... you.... love me....?" He asked quietly, eyes still teary. You smiled and nodded, trying to keep your demeanour calm although you were worried about whether he was okay or not.

"Of course, Alex. You're an amazing kid. I'd give you all the love in the world if I could."

His eyes went more teary, as he abandoned his knife and pretty much collapsed in your arms, hugging you tight. You immediately hugged back, knowing you had calmed him down enough to get him in his right mind again. It was hard seeing him like this, so sad and broken... he was so young, he didn't deserve all this pain. Yet sitting there, holding the small boy in your arms... you couldn't help but wonder how long it had been since anyone had properly told Alex that they loved him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 638 18
(Jim Moriarty x reader) [COMPLETED] - "...Jim," she gasped. He stared at her intensely, hands in his pockets. His hair was messy, and dark circles h...
23.5K 992 14
"I will burn down the whole fucking world until you have nowhere to turn but my arms." Jim Moriarty has always loved fairytales. In particular, grim...
53.3K 2.1K 62
Completed 17/04/2019 :) 18,600 reads 05/07/2020 :)) "In a world full of locked rooms the man with the key is king and honey you should see me in a c...
850K 28.7K 96
The hiatus is still killing me and I'm still writing. #SHERPRESSION (Requests are always open for any characters)