69 Days of Markiplier | DISCO...

Autorstwa awstenssbxtch

Hope you guys are ready for some sweet days with the one and only Mark. (Y/N) = Your Name ------ inspired by... Więcej

Days
First Kiss
Masturbation
Blow Job
First Time
Naked Cuddles
Clothing Getting Taken
Half Dressed
Skype Sex
Against The Wall
A/N
Doggy Style
Dom/Sub
After A Long Day
A/N
Rimming
Fingering
Sweet and Passionate
update,,
Public Bathroom
On the Floor
Lazy Morning Sex

My apologies.

5.3K 49 8
Autorstwa awstenssbxtch

I am sorry for being so slow at updating on this book. Writer's block has been a bitch, but it would probably be some time next month when I get another day for this book.

But besides from not updating, if you haven't heard, Mark's niece has passed away today. Even though we are not physically with Mark and his family, we can all send so much love towards them. They are all going through a hard time and the recovery will be difficult as well, but just send them both nonstop of love. :)

Another thing, this is what sinfuldaddy714 has stated out, DO NOT make any sort of edits from Mark's recent video. It is both disrespectful and ridiculous to do any of that.

But everyone, stay safe and have a good day/night. 💘

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.2M 760K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...