Knowing you

By dilmerlove

Bullying makes her leave her hometown and start a new life. She takes this opportunity to try to fit in but i... More

Knowing you
Chapter 1 ~ Too far
Chapter 2 ~ A change
Chapter 3 ~ First experiences
Chapter 4 ~ Hey, stranger
Chapter 5 ~ Am I jealous?
Chapter 6 ~ I hate him
Chapter 7 ~ What the hell are you doing?
Chapter 8 ~ Helping him
Chapter 9 ~ Did you fall for him?
Chapter 10 ~ Willy
Chapter 11 ~ Martin
Chapter 12 ~ Sleeping on the floor
Chapter 13 ~ Dilemma
Chapter 15 ~ Like I didn't exist
Chapter 16 ~ Ex?
Chapter 17 ~ Not in love
Chapter 18 ~ Hero
Chapter 19 ~ Smoke
Chapter 20 ~ Bestie
Author's note
Chapter 21 ~ I lov...
NOTE
Chapter 22 ~ Madly in love
Chapter 23 ~ Acting like a total idiot
Chapter 24 ~ I don't believe you
Chapter 25 ~ Pregnant
Chapter 26 ~ In love
Chapter 27 ~ Roses
Chapter 28 ~ By your side
Chapter 29 ~ Make me forget
Chapter 30 ~ Go away
Chapter 31 ~ I love you no matter what
Chapter 32 - First time
Chapter 33 ~ Miracle
Chapter 34 ~ The end

Chapter 14 ~ I knew he was like this

1.3K 41 10
By dilmerlove

I carefully open my eyes and adjust them to the light that´s in my room. Yesterday night I forgot to close the window, that´s why there is so much light in here now.

Suddenly, I notice two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I yawn before turning my body around to find Wilmer´s sleeping body.

Oh, boy… He ended up sleeping with me…

I am about to wake him up but then I notice how freaking cute he looks.

He definitely needs to shave but the beard makes him look even sexier. I lay my eyes on his plump lips. Those kissable, delicious lips… My brand new addiction.

Once I notice that he´s starting to wake up, I quickly jump off the bed and stand in front of the closet, pretending to be looking for something to wear.

“Mmmm” I hear him grunting but I don´t turn around. “Morning” He says with a morning voice.

So, so, so sexy…

I turn around with a black shirt in my hands.

“Good morning, Wilmer” I say, showing up a smile which he does not give back to me, quickly erasing my smile and causing my heart to enter a dark place of sadness.

“I-I gotta go… Thanks for letting me stay here” He says.

Confused, I nod my head.

“Bye, Demi” He adds.

“Be careful... I don´t want my parents to see you”

“Don´t worry” After saying that, Wilmer grabs his shirt, puts it on and disappears behind the door of my bedroom.

Letting out a sigh, I sit down on the edge of my bed.

What the heck, Demi? You fucking knew he was and is an asshole. He won´t ever change so stop it, okay?

I close my eyes for five seconds and then I get up again.

I leave my room too and lock myself in the bathroom where I take a shower. The warm water hitting my skin makes me feel better.

I step out of the shower and wrap a green towel around my body to make my way back to my bedroom.

I gasp when I see my mother standing there in the middle of my room, looking at everything.

“Mom? What are you doing here?” I ask her, walking up to my closet to choose the clothes that I´m putting on today.

“Ah, Demetria, I just wanted to tell you that your dad and I aren´t coming back today until the night” She tells me.

“Oh, okay, mom” I say, pulling on a smile.

“Take care, okay?” Mom smiles at me, caresses my cheek and then walks away.

“Of course, mom” I mumble even though I know that she didn´t hear me. I don´t care.

I put on a black shirt that says “Don´t get too close”, dark jeans and my black boots.

I grab my school bag and a blazer just in case it´s cold and head downstairs.

Mom and dad have already left.

I eat the French toast with some strawberry jam that my mother left on the table for me and then I leave the house.

While I manage to save the keys in my bag, I hear Jade´s voice behind me.

“Demi! Demi!” She calls me. I turn around to see her body running up to me.

“Hey, Jade” I say, smiling. She smiles back as we start walking towards the school.

“What happened to you last night?” Jade asks.

I nibble on my lower lip.

“Didn´t Martin tell you?” I ask her. She nods her head.

“Yeah but I thought it was weird, you know?”

I shrug at her, not knowing what to say.

“Whatever, I met an amazing guy! His name is Dave and he´s hot as fuck”

“Yeah? That´s great, Jade!” I squeal, excited.

“Of course it is, Dem”

“Tell me about him?”

“Well… He´s British… And… He has black hair… Blue eyes… Hot body… I don´t know… He´s just perfect!”

I giggle and she wraps an arm around me.

“He kissed me” Jade whispers in my ear. “Really?” I look at her. “Yeah! And it was amazing!”

“Everything was amazing…” She adds then, starting to day-dream.

“Oh, and I gave your telephone number to that Martin guy” Jade tells me, getting out of her daydreams.

“What? Why?” I immediately stop walking with a shocked expression on my face.

“He likes you, girl. Plus, he´s cute so… What´s the matter?”

“I don´t know…” I mumble, confused.

“Come on, Demetria”

“Okay, you´re right. What can go wrong? He likes me… He´s cute…” I repeat her words, making her smile.

“That´s it girl, who cares? No one said you have to marry him. Just use him for fun but… Be careful!” He index finger points at me in a serious yet funny way.

“Why?”

“Never fall for a guy… Not for a guy who you just want to use for fun” She warns me, looking into my eyes.

“Okay, Jade, I won´t. Don´t worry”

“Good”

We remain our walk towards the school and, soon, we are there.

We sit down in our seats. I notice how Jade is gazing at Olive.

She´s wiping some tears away from her face.

“Hey, what´s wrong with her?” I ask Jade. She shrugs. “Who the hell cares? She´s a bitch”

I swallow…

“What? I thought you guys were…”

“Were, you said it, Dem. Past tense” Jade looks away from me as I just shrug, not really sure about what´s going on between this two girls.

The teacher enters the place and starts with the lesson, soon making me enter my own imaginary world.

I wonder what Wilmer is doing right now… I wonder if he ever thinks about me… I guess he doesn´t.

Wilmer Valderrama just thinks about him.

I really need to stop thinking about him. I have to focus on another guy and I guess Martin is a good way to start.

I hope he calls me anytime soon so we can start to hang out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 2.6K 33
losing yourself in your past makes it hard for you to see your future.
3.9K 157 17
Demi Lovato is starting to see her life change before her eyes again people she thought she clued trust leave. She's going on her world tour is excit...
63.3K 939 30
Can Demi and Wilmer hold onto their relationship as strong as an anchor? (cover by: holynemi)
12.1K 379 16
This will be a short story like 10 chapters long. Demi was never good in relationships, every relationship she been in she just ended up hurt so she...