For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 79

50.3K 1.9K 1.2K
By Black_baddie

Diamond's POV

2 weeks later

Today came back faster than I thought it would. Tomorrow is prom day. It's twelve hours away and I don't even have my dress, shoes, accessories or anything.

It's Friday night and prom is tomorrow afternoon. I was currently in Sam's room waiting on his mom to tell us dinner is ready.

Miracle was here also playing with Mason who I found out is Sam's neighbor. Mason just saw me walk in with Miracle and he all of a sudden felt the need to visit Sam.

Sam just put on Paw Patrol, popped some popcorn, and gave the kids bean bag chairs. They haven't bothered us for 2 hours now.

"Sam, tomorrow's prom"

"No it's not, it's on the 26th"

"Sam, today's the 25th"

Sam immediately popped out of bed and stared at me. He seemed sad, disappointed almost.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"My promposal to you was the most romantic thing I have ever done for you and now I forgot all about prom"

Sam did a football themed promposal. He some how managed to get the whole football team to dance and sing for me. At the end he came landing in a helicopter in a suit and tie with white roses on his hands that had prom written on them. Let's not forget about the endless buffet he set up for me in the center of the football field.

"It's okay Sam. We could just organize everything tomorrow morning. We'll wake up really early so we can get everything done"

"I'm sorry for doing this to you baby. I know prom meant a lot to you. I'm so selfish"

He said. He looked like he was about to cry. Not even seconds later tears came out of his eyes. Before I could wipe it Mircale did.

"Dada"

Everything froze at that moment. Miracle just called Sam dad. I knew this day would come but I didn't think it would happen so soon.

Sam picked Miracle up and hugged her tighter than before. More tears came from his eyes as he let everything sink in.

"I love you sooooo much"

He whispered in Miracle's ear. She started giggling like crazy. She pulled away from him and kissed his forehead. After that she slid down and went back to watching tv.

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever seen"

"It feels good knowing that Mircale sees me as her father figure"

As we waited for dinner I cuddled up to Sam and placed my head on his chest. We watched Paw Patrol until his mom called us down for dinner. I picked up Mason while Sam had Miracle.

When we walked into the kitchen we were meet with Sam's mom on the stove putting food in takeout plates. She usually brings out glass plates.

"Mom, why are we eating in takeout plates?"

"Because I'm not washing the dishes after dinner. If you want to feel special and eat in a glass plate take one out of the cabinet and wash it afterwards"

She said while her back faced Sam. Sam said a quick no and grabbed our plates for us.

I opened mine up and damn. Imma be full tonight. She made us spicy chicken, regular chicken, and some ham and cheese sandwiches. Then she set some fruit punch on the table.

The kids were the first ones to eat even though they didn't pray. We had to pray over their food for them while they ate. They only had 3 sandwiches and two of each Chicken.

Mintues later Mr. Greene came downstairs in a blue shirt. Blue? I've only seen him wear black and white only.

"Are you happy now honey. I'm wearing a pop of color. Now Please don't punish me by not giving me some tonight"

"You're saved. For now"

She whispered the last part. He took one of Sam's sandwiches and ate it. He went over to the counter and picked up his plate of food.

He greeted Miracle and I then went on to eat his food. While all of us were talking amongst ourselves the kids were speaking their baby gibberish.

"Sam, tomorrow morning I'm going prom dress shopping"

All I heard was the slamming of a cup on the table. I looked forward and I saw Mrs. Greene with a shocked look on her face.

"Why would you go buy a prom dress when I can make you one for free. I'm highly offended"

She said the last part with amusement in her voice. She shook her head and grabbed her phone.

"I didn't want to put too much stress on you. Prom is less than 12 hours away"

"All I need is 8 hours and your measurements. I've never worked with a curvy women before so this will be fun"

After I was finished eating Ms. Greene took me to her sewing room where she took my measurements. When I was done I walked back to Sam's room.

Before I could even walk in I paused.  Through the crack in the door I saw Sam kneeling down in front of his bed. It looks like he was praying.

"Please God, don't let me lose Diamond. She's all I have. I know I pray for the same thing every night but she's really important to me. She's not my number one she's my only one"

Tears clouded my vision immediately. The rest of the prayer was a blur to me. I thought I was the only one who prayed for us to be together forever.

After I heard him say Amen I opened the door and walked in. I smiled at him and plopped on his bed.

"Why are you smiling so hard?"

"No reason. I just really love you"

"I love you too baby girl"

He kissed my nose then made his way up to my forehead. He then traveled down and laid a soft and gentle kiss on my lips.

"It's a good thing Katherine is at her friends house. She would've purpously walk in here just to earn a few extra cash"

"She's very smart for her age. She manages to take your money everytime we think we're alone"

"Speaking of money I have to give you some so you can get all dolled up for prom"

"Sam I could pay. It's no big deal"

"Please just let me do it. It's my pleasure going to prom with such a beautiful girl. You deserve to be pampered"

"Ok Sam. Thank you"

"You're welcome love"

4 hours until prom

Instead of waking up happy and refreshed I woke up stressed as hell. Once I woke up I had to get dressed quickly and call Ruby.

We were both in the same situation. Noah at least surprised her with her dress yesterday night. Her and I had to wake up at around 10 o'clock to go to the hair salon.

Noah also gave her money so she could do her hair, nails, shoes, buy her accessories and etcetera.

Right now we were literally getting our hair done. The ladies came to do our at my house while the makeup artist waited for her to be done.

Even though I looked cool I was panicking on the inside. Mrs. Greene hasn't passed by to bring my dress yet. I called and called and called like there's no tomorrow but, she didn't answer. All she did was text me dark blue when I was at the nail shop.

After that she texted me 'call me one more time and I'll burn your precious dress'. So I stopped right away.

After I was done with my hair and makeup I took a seat on my bed. While I was waiting for Mrs. Greene to come I played subway surfers.

"The queen has arrived"

Mrs. Greene said after 10 mintues of me playing the game. She placed the dress with a black cover on it on my bed.

I went up to her and gave her a hug. I pulled out three one hundred dollar bill from my wallet and handed it to her.

"I told you this is for free. You don't have to pay me"

"Just take the money. I'll feel horrible if I took 8 hours of your time and didn't pay you for your work"

"Ok fine. I'll take it, give it to Sam, then he'll give it back to you"

"Why can't you just take the money?"

"I'll make you a deal. When you and Sam get married I'll make your wedding dress then I'll let you pay me. Deal?"

"Deal"

So I put the money away and took the dress from the bed. Mrs. Greene followed me inside the bathroom so she can zip me up.

After she was done zipping me up. I put in my shoes, grabbed my clutch and examined myself in the mirror. The dress she made went perfect with everything else.

"You look absolutely gorgeous honey. I can't wait for Sam to see you"

She squealed like a teenage girl. I smiled at her and gave her a big hug. Hours ago I didn't even have a dress. Now I have the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.

I opened the door and walked out. I stood there frozen by the door as I saw Ruby's dress.

She had on a blue backless dress with silver pumps, a silver and blue diamond bracelet and her diamond earrings.

"Damnnnn"

"Damnnnn"

We said at the same time. The boys will be speechless once they see us.

"Can I come in"

I heard our mom say. I opened the door and my dad lead her in. She decided to close her eyes so she can be surprised when she sees us.

Once my dad uncovered her eyes a loud scream left her mouth. She went up to both of us and pulled us in for a tight hug. My dad just stood behind her with a huge smile on his face.

"You girls look stunning, abousltly beautiful"

"Thanks mom"

We both said at the same time. My dad walked up to us and hugged us. He whispered something about killing Sam if I come home late, drunk, or with a limp.

"Thank you best friend for making Diamond's dress for her"

"It's no problem. Now that I'm experience with a curvy women I can have more curvy models. It's a win win situation"

My mom nodded her head and hugged Mrs. Greene.

"Come in girls. Picture time"

Ruby and I got in close then smiled. Everytime my mom took a picture she would say one more then never stop. I think we took about fifty pictures by the end of our photos session.

The doorbell downstairs rung causing me to freeze. My mom ran down the stairs and let the Sam and Noah in.

"And Diamond, I saw the pictures of you and Sam in the camera. I'm going to have a long talk with you guys once you come back"

While my dad was talking to Ruby I took the oppurntiy to fix up my clutch. I put in gum, lipstick, lipgloss, perfume, my phone, setting spray, and more. I just can't risk it.

"Girls, the boys are here"

Ruby and I grabbed each other's hand and took deep breathes. After I counter to five we both left my room and walked towards the stairs.

When we were going down the stairs my eyes were locked on Sam the whole time. He looked completely speechless.

Once I made it down the stairs he hugged me for a few seconds then twirled me.

"Baby girl you look abousltly stunning, gorgeous, exquisite, beautiful, marvellous, like a total snack"

"Thanks sammy. You look handsome by the way"

Sam was wearing a blue velvet two piece suit with blue sparkly dress shoes. I could tell his mom made the suit. It that designer glow to it.

"Come one guys. I have to take pictures before you leave"

First we took group photos then we started doing couples one. After my third picture with Sam my dad asked to join us.

I nodded my head. Before my mom could take the picture my dad pulled out a AK-47 from his back. Sam immediately stiffened and made some room between us. It was kind of funny.

After many threatening pictures my mom was finally done. We said goodbye to everyone and headed towards Mr. Greene's black hummer limo. He made his driver be ours for the night.

"You ready to make memories princess"

"You know it"

I can't wait to see how the night goes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
3.2M 83.2K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...
89.2K 3.5K 33
Beautiful is weighing under 130lbs. Attractive is having the perfect hour glass figure. jealousy is watching your 128lbs best friend cries about bein...
153K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...