The Unexpected Nanny

By JeniRaeD

Story is published on Amazon (kindle and paperback) Smashwords, and more! When Antonio Russo's wife was dying... More

Authors Note
Cast
A/N
1- The news
2- The Decision
3- Introducing Sadie
4- The run in
5- Out of control
October 2020 Breast Cancer awareness SPECIAL!
6-Tension all around
7- Family time
8- Reality hits
9- Her best interest
10- Away from home
11- Time is near
12- Birthday to remember
13- Fly high
14- Saying goodbye
15- Saving a life
17- We need to talk
18- The talk
19- Uninvited guest
20- Talking to Ethan
21- The date
22- Confession
23- Finding the journal
24- Harlow's love
25- Moving on
26- Honoring Harlow
27- A gift for Antonio
28- Antonio's love
29- The guests
30- Surprise!
31- Sadie vs. Giorgia
32- Visiting Harlow
33- Birthday surprise
34- Mystery woman
35- Explanation
36- Truth will set you free
37- Feeling the love
38- Making decisions
39-Love of a lifetime
40- Love all around
41- Epilogue
42-Bonus Chapter
Additional Cast
Authors Note
Perfect Tribute to Harlow
Update 😁😁😉😉
Heads up

16- Heated passion

108K 4.3K 757
By JeniRaeD

"Antonio?" Sadie said again, trying to get his attention.

Antonio was trying not to look at them, and looked the other way. He didn't know why, but it bothered him seeing Ethan kiss Sadie, and was holding back from saying anything to them, knowing that he had no say in what they do.

"Go have fun." Antonio said in a mocking tone, as he pushed himself away from Ethan's vehicle, and walked away. Sadie kept her eyes on Antonio, while he walked away from them. She could tell that he didn't want her to go, and wondered why he didn't try stopping her from going out with Ethan.

Ethan walked over to the passenger door, and opened it for her, closing the door after she was in. He walked around the car looking all around him, smiling ear to ear. He too, could tell Antonio was not liking him taking her out.

At the movies, Sadie was quiet, and couldn't get the kiss she shared with Antonio earlier out of her mind. Ethan noticed how quiet she had been, and wrapped his arm around her, hoping to get some sort of reaction out of her, and didn't.

After the movie was over, he took her out to eat, nothing fancy, but just to your typical burger joint, figuring that would be more appropriate, so that they could talk.

"So, you and Harlow got pretty close?" Ethan asked, while taking a bite of his burger.

"Yes, towards the end, she was pretty open with me. When I first started working for them, she was hard on me, and took a few months for her to finally accept me."

"At least, she's now back with my parents." He said quietly.

Sadie tilted her head to the side, giving him a questionable look. "I didn't know they were gone. When did they pass?"

"Two years ago, they were killed while riding their motorcycle." he says quietly, taking a deep breath. He sighed, and looked down at his plate, staring at his fries.

"Wow, what happened?"

"They went out riding after church, a young girl not paying attention and was on her phone, pulled out in front of them, killing them."

"That's so sad." She looked away, feeling bad for asking. She could see it still bothered him.

"Harlow took it pretty hard, she was really close to them, especially our mother."

"Sorry to hear that, I wondered why they weren't at the funeral, and never came around to visit with her while she was sick."

"I never did either, which I feel really guilty about. She did call me about a week before she died, and asked me to make sure the girls and Antonio remained happy."

"She wanted the best for everyone. I just hope that Antonio snaps out of the depression that he's in." Sadie quietly said, while staring at her food. Antonio then came to her mind, and started worrying about him, wondering what he was up to.

Sadie barley ate her meal, thinking about Antonio's gun he had earlier, pressed against the side of his head. Feeling a little relieved that she grabbed the ammo from him, hoping he didn't have any more hidden.

"I don't mean to cut this short, but I really should get home and check on the girls. Antonio was really out of it earlier." she said politely, not wanting Ethan to know what she walked in on earlier.

Ethan paid the bill, and brought her home. Once he pulled into the driveway, he put the car in park and leaned over to her, trying to kiss her. She ignored his advance, and turned her head quickly, grabbing a hold of the door handle to open the door.

"Whoa, hold on. I can get that for you." He opened his door, and hurried around the vehicle, opening the door for her.

"Thanks, it was nice." she says, smiling as she got out.

He smiled back at her and cupped the back of her head, pulling her in to kiss her. She didn't want him to kiss her, and only allowed him to peck her on the lips.

"Sorry, I need to brush my teeth. I've got a bad after taste in my mouth after dinner. Thanks again for dinner and taking me to a movie, I really appreciate it." she said politely, while looking at the front door.

"Hope to do this again soon." he smiled. She nodded her head and started walking to the front door, hoping he wasn't following her.

Antonio was standing behind the curtains, watching them after he heard Ethan pull up, as he watched out the window, his heart sank when he saw Ethan kiss her, and walked away from the window.

Sadie walked in the door and was immediately greeted by Isabella. "Sadie, you're home!" she screeched, running up to her and hugging her around her legs.

"How come you don't have your pajamas on?" Sadie asked, as she leaned down to her.

"Dad said we didn't have to put them on yet."

"Well it's late, we should get you two into your pajamas, where's your dad anyway?" she asked, as she stood up holding her hand and guiding her over to the stairs.

Isabella shrugged her shoulders and ran up the stairs. When Sadie got to their room, she saw Gabriella asleep on the floor. She lifted her up, carefully changed her clothes, and laid her in bed without trying to wake her. She then helped Isabella change, and into her bed.

"Did your dad even play with you today?" Sadie asked her quietly, running her fingers through Isabella's hair.

"Uh huh! We played hide and seek, then he got a phone call."

"Well that's good, I hope you all had fun." she smiled. "Go to sleep, and tomorrow if it's nice outside, I'll take you both to the carnival."

"OK!" She says, closing her eyes tight.

Sadie left the girls room, and looked for Antonio, she called out for him, but got no response. She started to worry, and looked around in his office making sure he got rid of the gun. She found it hidden in the bottom drawer of his desk, under a bunch of paperwork and grabbed it. Hiding it in a closet, on the top shelf in one of the spare bedrooms. She then headed downstairs to see if he was there, as she got to the bottom step, she saw Antonio shooting pool by himself.

He looked up at her when he felt her standing there. "Would you like to play?"

"Sure, I'm not very good at it though."

"I'll help you if you need some help, are the kids asleep?"

"Yes, and I can't believe you didn't get them ready for bed. Gabriella was sleeping on the floor, and Isabella was running around the house, where were you?"

"I received a phone call from my mom, my parents are still living in Paris and was checking to see how things were. I wasn't thinking, then I heard you come home. I've been so used to having someone help care for them." he says, shaking his head in disappointment. "They weren't by themselves long, maybe about fifteen minutes."

"Antonio, they're five years old, you need to watch them at all times, anything could have happened." she says standing with her hands on her hips, giving him a serious look, as he racked the pool balls together.

"I know." he sighed.

"Well, you're going to have to work on that." She watched him rack the pool balls, hoping he wasn't going to make her break. "I hope your breaking up the balls, I'm not very good at it."

"Come here, I'll help you." he says, waving her over.

After chalking up the pool stick, he placed the cue ball on the table and got behind her, placing her hand on the table, and resting the stick in between her middle finger and pointer finger, as he stood over her, speaking softly in her ear that sent goosebumps up her spine.

"Now concentrate on where you want to hit the ball, you want to hit the cue ball right there." he tells her, showing her the spot on the ball. With her other hand holding the stick he helped her pull it back and hit the ball scattering the balls all over the table.

"See that wasn't so hard." he smiled "You got two solid balls in, good job."

They finally got down to a couple balls left on the table, where her ball was located, and where the cue ball was at, Sadie had a difficult shot to make it into the pocket. He got behind her showing her where to aim at the diamonds on the pool table, and where she should hit the cue ball.

As he was bent over her, she could feel his warm breath against her skin, making her feel all warm inside. She pulled her arm back with the stick in hand, and felt him placing soft kisses along the side of her neck, she turned her head to the side, giving him access to her lips. His heart started beating faster, and went in for the kiss. She dropped her stick, turned around, and wrapped her arms around him, and kissing him passionately, while he had her pressed against the pool table.

His hands softly trailed down her body, and to her ass, gently squeezing them, while pulling her tightly against him. He lifted her up, and set her on top of the pool table, kissing her neck, and sending wonderful sensations throughout her body. She was enjoying how he was kissing her, and how he was making her feel inside. Her hands quickly moved up to his head, and tangled her fingers in his hair, tugging his hair, and letting out soft moans, as he hit the sensitive spot on her neck.

He slid his hand underneath her shirt, and started fondling her breasts. With her one breast filling his hand, he stopped and looked at her, nervous at what they were doing and what he was feeling.

"It's ok." she whispered, while pulling her shirt off. She grabbed the bottom hem of his shirt, and pulled it up over his head. She laid back on the pool table, and pulled him on top of her, kissing him.

Feeling uncomfortable on top of the table, he pulled her up, carried her into her bedroom, and laid her on the bed. She scooted herself back towards the pillows, and pulled him on top of her, kissing him hard and desperately.

Their lips moved in perfect rhythm, both getting hot and bothered, and she was starting to feel wet below. He pulled away from her lips and started trailing gentle kisses along down her body, and back up to her lips, kissing her passionately.

"I want you..." he groaned, in her mouth.

She moved her hand down to his hardness that she felt pressed against her, and began unzipping his pants. Her inner core was throbbing, and wanted nothing more than for him to be inside her. They wasted no time, and quickly took the rest of their clothes off.

He laid her back down, and stared at her while lying next to her with his head propped up by his one arm. He looked down at her lips, and caressed her bottom lip with his thumb. He was feeling confused, he felt like he was cheating on Harlow after having flashbacks of her, he knew she was gone, and not coming back and felt torn. The more he looked at Sadie, he wanted her. He slowly rolled on top of her, and pressed his lips against hers.

His cock was throbbing for her, and wanted her badly, his heart was pounding hard and felt extremely nervous about he was about to do. He spread her legs and placed his hand around his cock, and placed it at her opening, teasing her clit with the tip of his cock, that caused her to moan.

He closed his eyes, and thrusted in her slowly. "Oh God." he moaned, while opening his eyes to look at her. He liked that she was tight, and wet for him, that it sent shivers up his spine. She gasped as he slid into her, and dug her nails into his back as she felt him fill her insides, stretching to his size. Once she adjusted to his size, he started thrusting slowly, and lowered his lips to hers, kissing her hard.

"Antonio..." she whispered.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked, worried.

"No... it feels amazing." she quietly said, pulling his face back to hers, kissing him passionately.

His thrusts were becoming harder, deeper, and faster the longer they made love. Both were moaning, and groaning while pleasuring each other, and both were nearing their orgasms. She panted each time he hit her g-spot, that had her digging her nails further into his back, and started releasing all over his cock.

He thrusted deep and hard a couple more times, groaning and grunting while releasing himself inside her, he lowered his lips to hers and kissed her hungrily, while his cock pulsated inside her.

He pulled out of her, and rolled onto his back, he was out of breath and needed to catch his breath. He rolled his head to the side to look at her, and smiled. The back of his hand moved up to her face, and caressed the side of her face while looking at her. He felt himself getting hard again, and rolled back on top of her, kissing her slowly at first, then turned into a demanding, rough kiss.

"That was incredible, I could go for another round." he moaned, while kissing her wildly.

She pushed him over onto his back, and straddled him. She grabbed a hold of his cock, and placed him inside of her, taking full control. He squirmed and moaned loudly, when she took all of him in, and hit that wall of hers.

He liked how she took control, how she moved up and down, and how she used her hips to move around his cock. He still couldn't believe this was happening between them, but was enjoying every minute of it. Both started moaning out each other's names, while releasing together. Their bodies were full of sweat, he lifted her off the bed and carried her into the shower, showering together.

The way she was washing him, and how he was washing her, he couldn't stop himself from getting hard again. He wrapped his one arm around her waist, cupped the back of her head with his other hand, pulling her to him, and pressing his lips against hers, kissing her hard. His hands lowered to her ass, lifted her up while pinning her against the wall, and thrusted inside of her. He placed his one hand behind her head, to keep her from banging her head against the wall, and thrusted harder, taking her into another world with the way he was pounding into her, thrusting until they both released. He lowered her down after they released, and kissed her like a mad man.

Both were surprised at what they had been doing all night, they looked at each other, full of lust and smiled. Both trying to think about what to say to each other. He cupped the side of her face, and looked her in the eyes. "I never thought this day would ever happen, and I still can't believe it happened." he says, kissing her.

She smiled and pulled away from him, and looked in his pretty blue eyes, still feeling butterflies fluttering against her stomach walls, and pulled him in for another kiss, kissing him hungrily. "I never thought in a million years, this would ever happen between us." she said quietly, with a smirk. He picked her up, carried her out of the shower, and laid her on the bed, both soaking wet. As she laid in his arms, she closed her eyes with a big smile, humming with satisfaction and fell asleep.

While she laid in his arms, the thought of Ethan crossed his mind, hoping that he didn't have to worry about him seducing Sadie. He wasn't sure if this was a new beginning for him, and didn't want Ethan interfering. The more he thought about it, the more he couldn't sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 10.4K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
267K 18K 38
A HEA second chance comedy/action-packed/adventure sports romance story. Gunner wasn't looking for love; he was on a mission to find justice for his...
446K 28.1K 49
Story is published on Amazon, (kindle and Paperback). Smashwords, and more! Sadie, Antonio, and Ethan are all back with their intense love, romance...
1.3M 44.8K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...