Fire With Fire [ IKON HANBIN...

By beastkon

[COMPLETED] After 4 years of training, you are finally going to debut in a duet group called "QUEEN" with Sin... More

Chapter 1 - Bringing light and hope
Chapter 2- choco cone
Chapter 3- A good start?
Chapter 4- Closer
chapter 5 - performing together?
Chapter 6- hot and cold
Chapter 7 - Lies
Chapter 8- confused
Chapter 9 - "this is not fun"
Chapter 10 - Osaka , Japan xx
Chapter 11- one day
Chapter 12 - first move
Chapter 13 - My b-day
Chapter 14 - Invitation
Chapter 15 - life of the party
Chapter 16- Addition
Chapter 17 - Good news?
Chapter 18 - Bittersweet
Chapter 19 - Dream girls
Chapter 20 - Our song
Chapter 21 - will you forgive me?
Chapter 22- can't love you anymore
Chapter 23 - undying love
Chapter 24 - real reason
Chapter 26 - How have you been?
Chapter 27 - Welcome gift
Chapter 28 - Drowsy
Chapter 29 - Fried Chicken + Beer
Chapter 30 - The truth unfolds
Chapter 31 - I crave for you
Chapter 32 - goodbye stage
Chapter 33 - You'll always be the one
LAST Chapter 34 - With you

Chapter 25 - Fool

705 26 7
By beastkon

"Ahh I see, so that is the real reason why you wanna break up?" Hanbin asked, with tears in his eyes.

"Wow.. that's ...wow...I.." Hanbin said as he let out a heavy sigh and kicked down a chair that was placed near him, out of anger.

"Ya,Hanbin ah..." Bobby called out to Hanbin as he grabbed onto hanbin's arm. It was truly devastating.
"Stop it,calm down!"Bobby said, sounding a little impatient as Hanbin tried to kick down more chairs.

"Stop it?" Hanbin asked.
"How??" Hanbin added, raising his voice.
"I just discovered the truth that the girl who i've been so madly in love with just lied to me for a year straight! And I have no freaking idea about it!" Hanbin shouted.

"The worst is I did not hear the truth from her but I overheard it! And now, she is trying to convince my best friend not to tell me the truth and my bestfriend did not say no to it," said Hanbin as he pushed away bobby's hand.

"For one year,man! It was all a one sided love! I was just a fool for her to play around. I gave her all of me but did she? " Hanbin asked as he turned around and looked at you. There was nothing but sadness in his eyes.

"How can you be so sure that I did not give you all of me too?" You thought in your head but refuse to say it out loud because it would only make things worse.

"Tara ah, let's be honest here. I will give you one last chance," Said Hanbin.
"I know, this whole thing is all fake, you set them up with Sindy but not everything is untrue,right? You really did fall in love with me,right? Not all the things you've told me are fake, right?" Hanbin asked as he walked towards you,hoping to hear a yes from you.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! You wanted to say yes so badly because you really did fell in love with him while you were faking it. However, you can't! The truth has been spilled and so what if you say yes? Things won't change! You did hurt him and you know there is no way that he will ever forgive you.

"No," you took up every courage that was left in you and finally spoke up.
"No, whatever I said were just to hook you up," you lied.
"Whatever shit I've ever said to you so far... all the 'I love you' shit ... I am sorry .. they meant nothing at all," you said as you let out a sigh and turned around from Hanbin so he won't see the tears that had just fallen down from your cheeks.

"Oh.." said Hanbin as you could hear the sound of him sniffing his nose, trying to stop himself from crying.
"I was wrong then," he said.
"Because I thought at least there could be ... there could be.. some words that you've said to me are real," he added.

At that moment, you felt like your heart has just been tore apart. You wanted to run away from him so badly. Your hands were shaking and tears were falling down from your cheeks uncontrollably.

"Stop lying," Hanbin shouted and grabbed your hand to turn you around.
"If you did not fall in love with me and if those words meant nothing at all to you then why are you crying?" He asked.
"Why were you sad when we broke up?" He continued as he pulled you closer.

"You love me! You love me! And you know it," he said, raising his voice again.
"You haven't move on from me and so do I! You've been on my mind for weeks and it drives me crazy! You and I both know how deeply in love we are with each other," he said, spilling the truth you refused to accept.

"No! What're you talking about, it makes no sense at all," you lied as you pushed Hanbin away.

"Just ... just .. why are you doing this? Just accept the truth, Kwon tara!" Said Hanbin while he shook his head and let out a sigh.

"Hey,What's wrong?"Sihyun asked as he pushed the front door open and ran towards you guys with Lee hi following behind him.

"Are you okay?" Sihyun asked as he used his hands to wipe away the tears on your cheeks.

"Did you two fight? Why?" Lee hi asked Bobby and hanbin as she noticed the chairs that had been kicked down.

"You clearly haven't move on!" Hanbin continued, not minding Sihyun and Lee hi.

Frustrated, you held Sihyun's big hands in yours which caught Sihyun off guard.

"Please.. just leave me alone," you said to hanbin as you squeezed Sihyun's hands to tell him to hang in there for a minute and continue the act.

"Meet my manager also my boyfriend, Kwon Sihyun," you said, acting cool as you placed a kiss on Sihyun's cheeks softly.

"Wah, Kwon tara! You're really amazing!" Said hanbin in disbelief.

"What? Are you filming for a show now? Is this a prank? Where are the camera?" Hanbin asked as the sadness in his eyes slowly turned into anger.

"Ahh, kim Hanbin! What a fool!" He said softly to himself but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Have a good night and enjoy yourselves,"
said Hanbin as he walked away slowly with Lee hi following behind him.

The atmosphere was super awkward after Hanbin left. No one know what to do next. Should the three of you go back into the restaurant and act as if nothing happen or just cancel the rest of the plan and call it a night.

"I am sorry," you said to both Sihyun and Bobby.
"For everything," you continue.

"I hope you won't mind what I did earlier.. I just .. you know.." you said as you turned around to look at sihyun, trying to explain yourself.

"It's okay, I understand," sihyun answered with a weak smile.

"Do you still wanna follow us-" Bobby asked before you interrupted him.

"Yeah, I am down for it!" You said, acting cool because you did not want to bring the mood down.
"Come on, we're here to celebrate our sihyun nie achievement! How can I bail out all of a sudden," you said as you hit your manager's arm playfully to tease him.

"Hmm are you sure? Tara ah, it's okay tara. We can just —" said Bobby.
"No! Really! I am fine," you answered.

"Okay then," Bobby agreed.
"Let's go to the next location!" Said Bobby as he put both of his hands — one on sihyun's shoulder and the other one on your shoulder. The three of you walked into the restaurant together and acted as if nothing happen.

You know Sihyun and Bobby acted as if the argument did not affect them at all because they did not want to make you feel bad. Later that night, they tried really hard to brighten you up with their not-really-funny-jokes and you did an amazing job acting like you were happy. They showed signs of relief every single time a smile showed up on your face.You are really thankful to have friends like them.

*At caramella*
"Oh,that's right! Did you guys see Hanbin hyung just now at yunhyeong hyung's restaurant? He was there with Lee hi," Chanwoo asked.

"Right! I think they had dinner together because they just finished recording another song for hanbin's solo album but they had no idea we're having the celebration at yunhyeong's parents restaurant too," Jinhwan said as he put a spoonful of strawberry ice cream into his mouth.

"Oh! Hanbin will have a solo album?" Sindy asked, shockingly.

"Yeah, he will promote his solo album two weeks later we ikon finished our promotion for our next album. Hanbin said it is a special album to thank his fans," Jinhwan answered.

"And ... our next album is just around the corner so that's why Hanbin is really busy these days... because he have to make sure his solo album is done before ikon's promotion start," yunhyeong said.

"Ahhh I see," Sindy said as she took a glance at you.

"Didn't you all see him while you guys were outside? Sihyun even went to find you guys with Lee hi," June asked.

"Ohh.. really? Nope, we only saw sihyun and Lee hi while we were outside," Bobby said.
"And then Lee hi received a phone call saying Hanbin was already waiting for her in the van so lee hi just bid us goodbye and left," Bobby lied.

"Ahh.. that's weird,"Sua said as she took a sip of her banana smoothie.

————————————————

It was already past midnight once you all finished eating desserts. Since caramella is near Sindy and your apartment, you decided to let the girls to sleep in your apartment tonight so that it's more convenient for them.

"Ahhh, this sofa is so comfortable ," Nina said as she laid down on the sofa after she had finished drying her wet hair.

The five of you decided to stay up and watch "La la land" since you five girls were not sleepy yet.

"Ugh, gosh! I can't hold it in anymore," Sindy said,all of a sudden as she was making you a cheese and ham sandwich for supper.

"Is it true?" Sindy asked.

"What?" You asked, raising one of your eyebrows.

"That you're dating Sihyun?" Sindy continue.

"Wait, Where did you all get this news from?" You asked, shocked.

"Hannah told us," Sindy answered.

"Hey!" Hannah said.
"Okay.. I am sorry, Tara. I actually wanted to join you guys outside to get some fresh air because I was too full as well but I overheard everything and they force me to tell them," Hannah said as she pointed at Sindy,Sua and Nina who were busy avoiding eye contact with you.

"It's fine," you said as you let out a sigh.
"I was planning to tell you girls anyway," you added.
"I can never really hide anything from you girls, can I?" You continue as you smiled weakly.

"It was all fake, I did that so Hanbin wouldn't think that I haven't move on from him," you explained.
"So .. now that I am "dating" sihyun," you said as you emphasized on the word "dating".

"Hanbin And I can really just put those things behind us now," you said.
"We're really done this time," you continue.

————————————————-
The next morning, Sihyun came and pick you girls up because you girls will be having a photoshoot at the beach for the cover of the cecì magazine.

"Wah, am I dreaming? you girls are able to wake up by yourselves today," sihyun teased.

It took you girls about 30mins to the beach but the car ride was fun because thank god Sihyun was being all cool and not being awkward with you despite what happened last night.

After the photo shoot, the five of you head back to the company to practice the dance for the title track.

As you walked past Hanbin's studio, you can't help yourself but took a look inside and you saw Lee hi was there as well, together with hanbin.

Their heads were real close next to each other.
"What..? Is Lee hi putting on a plaster on Hanbin's finger..," you thought in your mind.
"What, did he hurt his fingers?"You thought in your head again.
"Ahh why do I even care.. we're done anyway and I don't deserve him," you said to yourself as you quickly ran away and went straight to your practice room as the sight of lee hi and bi together was too difficult for you to watch.

AUTHOR'S NOTES 💗💗
Hi, hope you find this chapter good.
I had a hard time writing this because I was getting too distracted by the score of the football match last night.

Anyway, hopefully I can get to finish the new chapter by tomorrow before my school holiday end.

Have fun reading! Don't forget to vote share like and comment! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 3.3K 32
Lee Hyemi is currently a trainee in SM Ent. and she's been dating Kim Hanbin for a few months now. They first met backstage at Music Bank when Hyemi...
652K 23.4K 64
"You were given a chance to become iKON's manager temporarily, but Hanbin doesn't seem to like you very much." "Hey you, YOU, yes YOU, don't ever tak...
9K 342 54
Your life was going well with no problems. You had kept yourself hidden for the past 4 years. Many thought that you were blind and deaf, but you coul...
5.1K 125 20
You and Hyunjin have been best friends for a really long time already. You knew each other since the two of you were 15 Which means that you know St...