And Peggy

By andpggy13

She'll always be 'And Peggy.' He'll never be satisfied. She's helpless. He's back from France. He never told... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.1
Chapter 22
I HAVE GOTS A QUESTION
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Wazz Up
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Read Right Now
Part 29
Part 30
What
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36.5
Part 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 44

1.4K 66 82
By andpggy13

Peggy cautiously sat behind her two sisters on Angelica's bed while Eliza pressed the home button. It buzzed in denial, requesting a password. 

"Do you know his password?" Angelica asked. She seemed kind of nervous, to Peggy. Just jittery. Or have things escalated between her sister and Alex?

"No, but I can guess." Eliza mused, quickly typing Philip's birthday as the six-digit password. The phone buzzed again, marking the guess as, 'wrong.'

"Oh." Eliza muttered, pausing for a minute. "My birthday." She typed it in and the phone buzzed again. She grunted, before asking, "What are six numbers that mean a lot to Alex?"

The dark, sarcastic part of Peggy wanted to blurt, "Why don't you try John's birthday?" But the logical side of her stopped the words from coming out of her mouth. 

"Your guy's engagement?" Angelica suggested. Eliza tried, and the phone buzzed in disagreement. 

Eliza stopped for a minute, before typing at an amazingly fast, unreadable speed. The phone clicked open and a triumphant Eliza smirked. 

"What'd you put in?" Angelica asked.

Eliza laughed a little bit as she clicked on the 'safari' button. "It's a secret."

---

Yo dawgs I'll probably update again tonight but like that's not a promise. Also sorry this is so short. But thanks guys for sticking around! Love ya'll!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 251 22
โYou're Margarita Schuyler, aren't you?โž โPeggy.โž I correct. โJust Peggy.โž The freckled face boy tilts his head and smirks at me. โHmm. No.โž โNo? You...
2.1K 164 35
Angelica Schuyler is determined not to fall in love. Especially not with him. The player of Yorktown High. She's a Schuyler sister and Schuyler siste...
12.1K 340 11
Lafayette's a ragtag man, who can't keep his eyes off the Schuyler sister he's been yearning for. And Peggy? Ignored by her sisters, taken as an ir...
32.4K 1.2K 23
*Hamilton Modern AU LOVE TRIANGLE: HAMGELICA THOMGELICA Which ship will come out on top? I'll tell you one thing - it's not Hamliza. -- "The greates...