♡ Nyotalia Oneshots ♡

By painfullyInactiveATM

⭐️ Hidekaz Himaruya- Anime/Manga Creator ⭐️ this acc is dead go away no requests MY STORIES ARE ONLY ON WATTP... More

Nyo! Rich! China x Poor! Reader- Rich in Heart
Nyo! Sick! China x Reader- Ginger Ale
Nyo! France x (Kinda) Stubborn! Reader- Uptight
Nyo! France x Suicidal! Depressed! Reader- It gets better, I promise.
Nyo! England x Demon! Reader- Summoned
Nyo! Canada x Reader- Purple Saxifrage
2p! Nyo! America x Reader- Collage Flirts
Nyo! America x Superhero! Reader- The Red Kiss
Nyo! America x Reader- Mall Fun
Nyo! Russia x Sick! Reader- Солянка!
Nyo! Prussia x Reader- Smexy Scrabble *LIMEY*
Nyo! Germany x Reader- Christmas Gifts *LIMEY*
Nyo! Japan x Reader- Chatlog Shenanagins
Nyo! Italy x Reader- Morning Smiles
Nyo! Iceland x Reader- Black Licorice
Nyo! Denmark x Digital Artist! Reader- Draw Me
Nyo! Norway x Reader- Magician's Training
Nyo! Romania x Reader- Love Bites
--whoop whoop--
Nyo! 2p! Canada x Reader- i just love you, is all
Nyo! England x Reader- The Moment

Nyo! 2p! China x Reader- ideal

87 5 0
By painfullyInactiveATM

reader (she/they) encounters YueHua Cheng (she/her), and finds that wooing her won't be easy as flowers and chocolates.

pai/"wendy" (taiwan; she/her) is the reader's bestie~

this is a human au! where reader x YueHua both work at the same Italian restaurant, somewhere in Beijing

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"... You're joking, aren't you?"

Y/n looks down at the gift bag. It wasn't too large, hosting only a small heart box of sweets and a mini teddy bear. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you liked big chocolates or stuffies—" Her voice falters when she sees the flat, joyless smile on YueHua's face.

"Are you trying to buy my love?"

Taken aback again, Y/n nearly stumbles. "I—I didn't mean to imply that—"

Swiftly turning so her fully-uniformed back faces Y/n, she dismisses the woman with a wave of her hand. "I need to get back to work." She says, before walking out of the employee room and into the parking lot. The door slams shut behind her.

══════ o o o o o ══════

Pai's has had enough of watching her best friend poke her rice around with the chopsticks hopelessly. "Y/n, you didn't try and ask that girl out, did you?" When she only earned a groan and face buried in her palms, Pai rolls her eyes. "Oh Y/n..."

"I'm not down bad..."

"What makes you like her so much?" Pai purses her lips, bringing the can of lychee soda to her lips.

What makes YueHua attractive? Well, she had an extremely strong sense of direction, was confident in anything she did and knew how to put people (usually bitchy customers) in their place. As for looks, she always looked refined and strong in her dark button-up and straight-legged pants. It wasn't the clothes that made her attractive, in fact, they were possibly the least-decorated articles of clothing ever. But in a strange way, it suited her medium build, as a curtain does with its blinds.

Especially her demeanor, the way her hooded eyes could both seduce and stare down anyone who stood in her way. There was also a unique trait of hers that she spoke in a register deeper than the average Chinese woman. It was hot and Y/n wanted her so badly—

Having taken too long to answer in real life, Y/n is pulled back to reality when she hears her friend sigh. "I swear we're getting you some therapy. Your taste in women is just... Why."

"Don't be so homophobic Pai-Pai." Y/n mocks lovey-dovey kisses. "You love me too much to send me on that suicide mission~"

Pai cringes, before getting annoyed that Y/n knew just exactly how to annoy her. "God, just call me Wendy, please."

"I will once you stop claiming I have insane taste in women."

"A terrible nickname is not the same as facts."

"So negative, shaking my head."

"You did not just say that out loud." Groaning as she pinches the bridge of her nose, she promised to help Y/n with detective work as long as she shut the fuck up.

Y/n's hug is as tight as can be. "I love you so much it's unreal."

"Fuck you too."

══════ o o o o o ══════

There she is again. Her tawny skin tone seems to absorb every bit of sunlight that manages to pass through the dense clouds.

YueHua didn't spare her natural voice level when speaking, which meant somedays she sounded raspier. This was one of them, especially because it was a much colder day. Still, because she's a hostess, she made sure to compensate for her rough voice with a sweet smile.

And what a beautiful smile she has. Y/n loves cooking, sure, but there was no way to flex her cooking skills if YueHua didn't want to meet her outside work hours. So, during break, they quietly approach YueHua as she's texting on her phone in the parking lot. She looks particularly angry today, but Y/n didn't want to miss this opportunity.

YueHua jumps when she sees Y/n. But Y/n reassures her by holding a plate in front of her. "There were extras."

It was lamb on a stick. Or,  烧烤 (shāokǎo). Shockingly, YueHua accepts it. As she took a bite, chewing solemnly, her black eyes look Y/n up and down. "Are you just going to stand there? Sit down."

Once they do, YueHua takes another bite. Neither talk until she finishes the skewer entirely. She washes it down with some juice. The cutesy design on the juice packaging makes Y/n giggle.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just a cute juicebox."

"Huh. Never really noticed." She opens her mouth again to take a sip. Once she finishes, she speaks again. "I've always wanted to drink this type of juice for years, but my family had no money for this luxury. But as they say, hard work makes the fruit sweeter."

Admittedly, the juicebox wasn't all that expensive, Y/n has seen them in cheap grocery stores, but she wasn't about to state the obvious that YueHua grew up incredibly poor. "I'm sure your younger self is celebrating."

"What's your favorite juice?" YueHua blurts, making Y/n flinch. "Sorry."

"No, no, it's fine..." In reality, Y/n's heart is racing that they're having a conversation right now. "Um, I guess it'd be f/d."

Lunch inevitably ends, and once the shift ends, everyone goes home. YueHua doesn't wait outside like Y/n's fantasized, but she did wave at her, which was something new.

══════ o o o o o ══════

On a Monday, at the end of the shift, it began to pour. Y/n and a few of the staff were the only ones left. Most had their own rides, or lived in apartments very near the restaurant.

YueHua and Y/n did not share that same privilege. Surely the subways would be shut down by now...

"YueHua," Y/n says quietly.

"What?"

Silently, Y/n holds out their f/c umbrella.

"What? Are you stupid? You'll be soaked!"

"Oh, I thought we could share... But if you don't want me to know where you live, that's fine too, just take my umbrella."

YueHua stares at her. "I'm not letting you do that—"

"I dunno 'bout you, but I live close here, probably closer than you. Plus, the rain might wash the smell of oil out of my clothes." They tease with a smile. "You can return it tomorrow if you don't want it."

"No, let's walk together It's not safe for us to walk alone."

"Alrighty then!" Y/n beams. Since the diameter of the umbrella is quite small, the two must huddle closely in order to remain dry.

Much to YuHua's surprise, Y/n's loops their arm through hers. But she doesn't protest.

Y/n and YueHua walk out of the restaurant, quickly fading into the dark blue fog and blur of the pouring rain.

══════ o o o o o ══════

Another week passes, but no progress. Although YueHua doesn't glare daggers into Y/n, she's been disappearing completely during her breaks.

Y/n is beginning to lose hope, until when she's on break in the parking lot, YueHua approaches her.

YueHua mutters something, but Y/n couldn't hear so she asks her to repeat it again. The Chinese woman's voice is caught between clearing her throat and a cough. "Maybe you would like to get some drinks. After work."

Y/n can't believe their ears. They accept, in what she hopes is in a neutral, calm tone.

Inside, she's feeling fireworks.

"Where to?" Y/n asks.

"A bar in this district." YueHua hands them a business card. "My WeChat's on the back, in case you need a ride or whatever..."

Her WeChat? A ride?? Again, Y/n takes her sweet tome celebrating internally after recovering from her shock. YueHua interprets this as pensive consideration.

"Would nine o'clock work for you?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Of course. Thanks." Y/n finally takes the card, beaming dorkily at YueHua.

Maybe, just maybe, there is a flutter of hope.

══════ o o o o o ══════

All things considered, Y/n wasn't all that bad. Sure, a little loud and pathetically optimistic about everything like a puppy, but maybe that's what YueHua needs in her life right now, especially as she recovers from a breakup. Well, a breakup was extreme to call it since they weren't technically exclusive with each other, .

Dozens of articles later, she decides to take the advice from one forum and simply give her suitor a chance.

After work ends, she pages through her closet and puts on her casual black jeans and a tasteful crop top with a lace-up on the back.

YueHua feels grateful that she doesn't have to try too hard on her makeup. Y/n seemed to like her looks plenty without extra decorations.

And, to be fair, Y/n wasn't that bad-looking themself, with a nice ass and cute smile.

Just then a text comes in. It's Y/n, letting her know she's heading to the bar right now. She sends a cute sticker of a cat, drunkenly dancing.

Such a Y/n thing to do. YueHua chuckles.

Alright, maybe YueHua has herself a little crush now. But tonight she'll see if Y/n lives up to her work personality. Grabbing her black purse, she's out of the apartment.

The bar is kind of small, tucked between other stores. But it's clearly well-loved by YueHua and any other regular, with faded menu signs, dented furniture, and the old couple who owns the store. Tonight, however, one of their daughters is watching over the bar, which is evidently the woman Y/n happens to be chatting with. She looks quite cute outside of stained work clothes, with a simple dress and jacket.

YueHua takes a seat next to her. "Hey."

Y/n smiles back at her. "You look great tonight."

"You too." YueHua manages to say after a moment of her brain going blank. The bartender gives her a quick nod before working on her favorite drink.

"So," Y/n says, dragging a finger along the rim of her shot glass. "Any reason for a change of heart?"

"I... may have misjudged you quite a bit."  Fleeting but vivid callbacks to the shāokǎo, the umbrella, and every other small but kind gesture Y/n has done for her, both romantic and platonic. 

Reading YueHua's expression, Y/n smiles softly. "I'm really glad you look past my flaws, even if I didn't exactly make a great impression."

They speak in hushed tones, but their eyes are focused on their pinkies on the table, slowly overlapping. When YueHua's drink arrives, their hands are clasped together.

YueHua supposes the date is okay and chill once the bar has to close in the morning. Nothing special, really. But that hasn't stopped her thoughts about Y/n, or the kiss on the cheek she gave her before walking home. She likes the warmth that flushes throughout her body after feeling soft lips on her face.

When she reaches the front doorstep of her apartment, she swears to go on as many dates with Y/n as she can.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

hope u enjoyed!! this was a blast to write. time to crash to bed and check for any minor errors in the morning.

take care everyone ♡ 拜拜!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.6K 60
[Please do not copy or repost anywhere. Please read only on Wattpad, anywhere else this story is published isn't affiliated with me and should be rep...
1.8K 15 32
A series of LGBT+ oneshots from different anime fandoms. Each day will focus on a certain sexuality/gender. None of the characters I write about are...
5.8K 222 15
A new, deadly disease is spreading, and although necessary precautions are put in place, the nations don't show much concern. That is, until it's rev...
10.6K 288 39
You have updated your status! Single [✔️] In a relationship [✔️] Married [✔️] It's just complicated, bro [✔️] And guess what, lovely reader? You're a...