Begin; jungkook

Autorstwa anyaaacoollovr

A Story in which a Young Black Girl by the name of Mia Johnson, Moves to South Korea in a Search for a Fresh... Wiฤ™cej

INTRODUCTION
1. The Beginning of something new.
2. "The Start"
3. "I don't Know and I don't care."
4. "I said what i said."
5. "Milf is it?"
6. "What are you doing here?"
7. "Did you just call me a hot asshole?"
ใ…‡
8. "JIN GOT HIS FINGER STUCK IN THE SINK!!"
NOT A UPDATE
9. "Put me on speaker phone jhope."
10. "Why are you so close?"
11. "We have to finish this another time."
12. "I'm mia."
13. "Bitch what is that?"
14. "Why are you being so mean to me?"
15. "You look so adorable."
16. "You guys look so much alike."
18. "Is that jungkook?
19. Accident in the kitchen.
20. "Girl you messing with a fucking tiger."
(Not a update) (;
21. "She was so unreal."
22. "Ma..."
23. "What's wrong with you?"
24. "THE TEA IS FUCKING HOT!!"
25. "Filming? You do porn?"
26. "Don't. i'm not a baby."
(NOT A UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ)
27. "You and Jungkook seem really close...."
28. Real niggas don't get caught.
.
29. "I'll end it."
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ.
30. "Stay away from me. And stay away from Mia."
31. "I'm here if you need me."
32. "You smell like cocoa butter."
๐Ÿ‘€
33. "Behave for me."
ใ…‡
34. Pt 1. "You're so messy."
BEGIN; JUNGKOOK MAIN C PART 1
34. P2
35. "Trouble In Paradise Huh?"
36. "You'll be fine okay??"
37. PART 1. "Am i ever gonna have a happy ending?"
37. Part 2. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!"
~
38."We're gonna tag team that south korean bitch."
39. "Didn't you get enough of that bloody taste?"
40. "Because i love him and i don't wanna lose him."
41. "I'll never be able to meet my kid because of you."
42. "I just want her gone.. away from jungkook's side.."
||
43. "I'm nothing without the stage."
||
45. "YOONGI GET OFF!!"
44. "Us idols are Human Too."
46. Painful Flashbacks and Tears.
47. "Wear a Turtle Neck."
||
48. Paranoia & Heated Arguments
49. "Aigoo i'm sorry my baby."
50. Part 1. "It's Written all over your face."
51 part 2. "Let the Games Begin."
52. "Nam john hook."
53. "Who next? Some bitch named SHAQWONDA??!
54. "My tears blended perfectly with the rain."
55."I know what Jackson is capable of."
56. "What do i do?"
57."I'll Mark You In Other Places."
58. "When you learn to grow up."

17. "Let me get that for you."

4.2K 153 66
Autorstwa anyaaacoollovr

MIA'S POV.

After You And Jungkook, exchange goodbyes you quickly made your way upstairs for a shower.

You had A long day, you were tired and you just really,wanted a nice shower to finally relax.

You make your way into the bedroom to gather All of the things that you need for your shower which includes, shampoo, conditioner, soap, and of course your night clothes.

You carry all of your things into the bathroom, and you sit on the toilet. After that you turn the shower on until it's the perfect temperature just for you.

15 minutes later.

After, you were finished with your shower you put on your pajamas, which consists in a huge white T-shirt and pajama shorts. After you were completely done you apply the basics like lotion, deodorant, skin creams, coconut oil, etc.

After, you were done you turn your bathroom light Off and you jump into your bed and you turn the TV on.

You lay your head on your pillow, and before you know it your eyes become heavy and you were out like a Light. It took you way faster to fall asleep because you were so tired.

•    •    •   •  •  •.  •. •

THE NEXT MORNING

8:00 AM.

It, was 8:00 in the morning and you wake up to the alarm on your phone you didn't, even know you set.

"Stupid, Shit." You say as you throw your phone on the other side of the bed.

You get up out of your bed to stretch and you here your bones crack. (happens to me all the time IENVJEGOQ)

You make your way to the bathroom to brush your teeth, and wash your face. You look in the mirror and your Startled by your appearance.
"What. The. Fuck." Was all you could say. You looked a hot, ass mess. Your hair was everywhere and you had bags under your eyes.

After you were done-brushing your teeth, you decided that you were hungry.

You make your way downstairs into the kitchen and you open the fridge and it's empty.

"You Have got To Be Fucking Kidding me."

You decided the only way you were gonna eat is if you went to the market. You were extremely lazy and honestly didn't even feel like going anywhere. You wanted too stay in, And watch netflix all day.

You make your way upstairs into your bedroom to find a outfit.

Since All You were doing was going to the market, you Didn't Need anything real fantasy. you put on a white spagehetti Strap shirt, With a light pink hoodie and Your Light Colored Jeans With your White Colored converse.

After You were finished Putting On Your Clothes you decided To Straighten your hair, for the Very First time. (fun fact i have only Straighten my  hair once (:)

After you were finished Doing your hair you grabbed your credit card, phone,headphones,and your knife. (you never know what could go down.)

After that you made your way into the kitchen too get yourself a water bottle and to grab your keys.

After that you make your way to the Front door and your immediately hit with a cold, breeze on your face. "It feels so good today." Nothing could go wrong. At least That's what you thought.

"Wait let me get my face mask. I don't got time for it." Them paparazzi don't care.

After you put your mask on you start walking down the street, looking for a market. You look at the street signs but it all looks the same, plus you're not fluent in korean.

You stop at a dark alley and you look down it, and you spot a market sign.

You know you shouldn't walk down It and risk your life but you were hungry.....

"Fuck it." You say as you make your way down the alley slowly.

"Bitch. Bitch. Bitch." You say under your breath as your heart starts beating.

As you were walking you heard male voices coming your way, and you immediately freeze.

"Oh fuck no bitch."

"Mama I love you." You say as you Crouch down.

The male voices you heard started to fade, and you take that as your cue to run.

You start running towards the market and when you get out of the alley you were extremely, out of breath.

"I need to take my ass to the gym cause this ain't it."

You make your way to the entrance of the market door, and you swing It open.

As you were walking in you almost trip over your shoe but before you could trip you caught, yourself.

"Shit." You mumble underwear you breathe.

You look up to all eyes on you.

"HI!!!!! WANT A PICTURE!!??"

They flinch and turn back to what they were doing. (This has happened to me before I'm SCREMSINSJSJS)

You start walking through the market trying to find cereal. "Where the hell—-"

Your eyes meet the cereal and you immediately start dancing. "YES!"

You run over to the cereal and you spot Apple Jacks. "Oh yes."

You were trying to reach for the cereal but you couldn't get it. "I'm almost fucking 5'9 and I can't reach the damn cereal? Seriously."

"Let me Get that for you." A deep voice from behind, you says.

You feel his rock hard back rub against your back and you gulp.

"Here." He says as he hands you the cereal.

You look to him, and he was one fine man.

Why did you all of a sudden, feel so small?

Before you could thank him he walks away, and you couldn't help but look at his ass.

"Well shit." You say as you look down and your own.

You were kinda sad at the fact that you didn't get his name.

But little did you know. That wouldn't be the last time you see him.

•981 words

• we're almost at 9k reads how in the hell- THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCHHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO DUCKISJSJSJSJX MUchh 💓💓

• just wanna let you guys know that Mia aka (you) will have multiple love interest in this story as time goes on. As you can tell another big character just introduced himself to the story, and he's gonna take place as another one of your love interest.

• his identity has not yet been revealed but you guys are just gonna have to wait and see. (; (you guys can guess JSISKSKS)

• ALSO FOLLOW ME SO YOU WONT MISS ANY UPDATES.💕

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

1.2K 154 21
So you are saying you haven't even seen his face yet but you still feel in love.... Yes... You are crazy... Come on... You have to help me out wit...
92.5K 4.3K 33
Jung TaekWoon, otherwise known as Leo of Vixx, is famous for his chic silence in the world of loud and attention seeking idols. Never the most out-sp...
51K 1.3K 11
After a Soju infused one night stand, Madison Lee knows she has made a mistake. Trusting that her sleeping suitor will get the message, she leaves hi...
249K 11.7K 69
"Girls are like bullets to me. I go through so many a day, and they all do as I say." Lee Seoyeon is arguably the most spoilt girl in Korea, deriving...