No Lies Just Love

By DaretoDream_98

I stared at myself in the long mirror, seeing my hourglass shape and my thigh gap that everyone wants. Their... More

Chapter 1 - Nightmares & Horrors
Chapter 2 - To New Beginnings
Chapter 3 - Here We Go
Chapter 4 - Love Story
Chapter 5 - The Opposite of Hope
Chapter 6 - I got a Girlfriend
Chapter 7 - He is Everywhere
Chapter 8 - The Truth
Chapter 9 - Normal is Just a Word

Chapter 10 - Bastille and Giggles

131 8 6
By DaretoDream_98

Well hello there.. pretty awkward hugging whoever was at the door! Who do you guys think it is?? Well you'll see in a bit. The bolded parts are the lyrics, you can just skip over them if you want. Hope you enjoy this chapter! This chapter is dedicated to @_ayenay_ I don't really know her much but I really hope she reads my book!! Thanks to my followers and to the voters! By the way... the cover to the side hopefully won't be there for too long because I'm gonna be doing a cover of the same song... Hope you like it once it comes :)

*************

Chapter 10

"Well then... Um... I thought you were someone else. Maybe you should just come inside, unless that's not what your here for. Um... Who are you anyways? I just hugged someone I have no idea who they are. A-W-K-W-A-R-D, I'm uncomfortable, Awkward" I sang the last part, and faked a smile. He didn't respond so I kept rambling. "Um… So... Can you talk? Because I've known a few people who couldn't talk and let me tell you that was awkward." He smiled. Yes! I thought, finally some kind of reaction.

"I'm Zachary and you talk a lot." The boy with the blue eyes chuckled.

"Um... Yeah. I tend to do that when I'm nervous, by the way I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come and I wanted to surprise him with a surprise hug. Do you want to come in? Because I believe you weren't looking for me, you were probably looking for Bets. I mean Betty, or if you call her Elizabeth. Sorry I'm rambling again."

He laughed and replied, "Yeah, um Betty's my big sister, so yes I am here for her and yes I want to come inside."

I opened the door wider and Betty was on the floor. She looked like she was convulsing but she was laughing so hard she wasn't breathing. 

Her laughing was contagious and soon, Zachary and I were also on the floor. 

"Well then, we should probably get up off the floor?" Betty said in her posh british accent, as our laughter started to die down. 

"Maybe, but it's pretty fun down here." Zachary responded and continued to laugh.

"Yeah, but me being the party pooper, has to get up because her date will be here any minute and my mascara is all over my face from dying of laughter." I responded and got up and skipped to my bedroom.

The doorbell rang and I heard someone answer it while I quickly fixed my makeup. I walked out of the room and smiled from ear to ear knowing that finally I could hug the right guy. What's with hugging the wrong guys anyway?

I saw him and ran into his arms and we fell. Him taking the brunt of the fall, and here we were again laughing... On the floor. This time I made sure I didn't wear mascara on the bottom lashes so I wouldn't get a makeup disaster again. 

"So," Uriah stood up and noticed Zachary and started by saying, "Who's this guy? Another guy friend I see?" accusingly I might add.

I laughed and said, "Well it's possible, this is Bets other brother." and then I thought, oh crap, Zachary is Ezra's brother. Well let's hope he's the better of the two. I don't think there is anything called a Love Square, and I sure hope I'm not already in the middle of a Love Triangle, but I instantly knew that in actuality I was. Ezra liked me, and to no avail would he ever stop. Oh dear. This is a mess.

"Sweet heart, are you okay? You face is the shade of a piece of paper."

"By the way, I'm Zachary. I've heard about you quite a bit actually. You’re Uriah, right?"

"Um... Yeah. What about it?" Uriah responded sharply as he held me against his chest.

"I know Ezra well. Your rival, right?  I'm his older brother. That doesn't mean that I agree with him so don't go hating yet." Zachary smirked.

Uriah smiled back and said, "I'm sorry, that must suck."

"It most definitely must not suck." Betty interrupted. "He's my brother too! And I know you hate him Uriah, but you’re letting bygones be bygones."

"I know Mrs. Beard,--"

"It's Betty to you and you know it." She interrupted again.

"Okay... I know Betty, but my heart broke when that situation happened and it was his fault!" He looked down at his lap.

"Did you ever think it was your girlfriends fault? What if she was in pursuit of Ezra? He maybe just succumbed to her pursuit and fell in love?"

Uriah looked up and said, "Your right, maybe it is time me and Ezra talked. But he did still cheat on my sister."

"I know and that was wrong, but he fell in love and he couldn't stop her from coming to his house and talking to him." Betty responded.

"Well, before we go and have this lovely chat with dear Ezra, do I still get my date?" I pleaded.

"Of course, babe. Sorry." He looked at me sheepishly.

"No, no. It's fine I was just super excited and now the mood has kind of gone." I shrugged.

"Well, let's change that!" we left with quick goodbyes as Uriah grabbed my hand, pulling me and running to his red convertible. Yes, I know so cliché! I feel like I'm in a book! A Love Square! Really?

"So where we headed?" I said as we started moving towards our destination.

"It's a surprise, I already told you that!" He chuckled.

"I know, I just thought I'd try." I sighed.

We just chatted and as we got to a red light he blind folded me. Oh the nerve! We continued as I complained more and more about the blindfold and as he just laughed at me. 

We finally stopped and I jumped out of the car, and ran trying to take off the blindfold as I ran into something and fell. I still hadn't gotten my blindfold, but I just laid there on the ground waiting for my breath to come back and for Uriah to come. Uriah came pretty soon, but he was of no help as he couldn't stop laughing. 

"Shut up, Uriah! You are not helping! I'm hurt." I cried trying to stop him from laughing at me.

He continued to chuckle as he lifted me up and whispered in my ear. "We are not even at the place." I felt him smile by ear and I started to punch him, but that didn't work because I still had my blindfold on. 

"Jerk! Ugh... Bring me to the car and get driving!" I demanded but I couldn't help but stop the smile that formed on my face. 

We laughed as he brought me back into the car. "We'll be there in about 2 minutes and stay in the car because we don't want a repeat of that... situation." We laughed uncontrollable again. I really, really like this guy. I smiled up at him not actually knowing where he was. 

"Yes, dad." I retorted.

"We are here!" Uriah said a few moments later. I could smell popcorn, so I guessed that we were at the movies.

"I'm going to take off the blindfold, okay?"

"Do it already!" I said frustrated with the dumb thing. 

He kissed me, but I didn't kiss him back. 

"Okay! I'll take it off; I thought you'd enjoy that." I could almost feel his smirk as I tried to glare at him with my blindfold still on, but I didn't succeed. 

Finally he took it off. I turned around and the first thing I saw was a Ferris wheel. Yes! I love fairs! I turned to him and kissed him firmly on the lips and he smiled.

He tried to deepen the kiss, but I pulled away. "That's for keeping me in suspense and now you will have to too." I smirked and I could feel him boring a hole into my head from his glare. 

We got into the park and he said, "What do you want to do, princess?"

I raised an eyebrow and said, "Every and all rollercoaster!"

He looked at me with fear, but quickly replaced it with a smile.

"Are you scared of rollercoaster’s?!" I shouted in surprise. He looked away and blushed. Oh goodness, why did he blush? It's too adorable for me to bear!

"No, I just don't like them." He continued to look away.

I laughed, "I'll keep you safe, Love Bug." I said like I was saying it to a child. 

He glared at me and I gave him a hug. "It'll be okay." I whispered in his ear and he pushed me away.

"Stop taunting me, love." He gave me a have smile and I melted.

"Okay, but we are still going on all the rides."

He frowned, but nodded.

We went in line for the first one and it was the one I even hated. It was called the Zipper. 

We finally got onto the zipper. We got into one of the cages and as soon as the door was closed a lap bar fit snugly across our laps. There were some handles in front of us and we both held on to them. The ride started up and it wasn't that scary, but that didn't last long. The ride started to chaotically flip as we kept on going around and around. Finally the ride was done and we walked out of the cage and we were so disoriented.  Man! That was intense!

Uriah looked at me and pleaded, "Please, no more rides. I will beg." He looked at me his eyes widened when he realized he said he would beg. 

I smiled evilly at him, "I'd like to see that."

He glared at me but complied. He got on his knees and actually kissed my feet. I began laughing as he said, "Please, Destiny! I beg of you!"

I pulled him off the ground and went on my tippy toes to give him peck on the lips. "There are much more fun things to do" I whispered.

He groaned knowing exactly what I meant, but also knowing I was just teasing and said "Yeah, like eating food. Do you like mini donuts?"

"Mmmm! Yes! I need them, please?!"

"You've got to beg for them."

"Okay then..." I turned away from him and said, "I guess I'll go get my own mini donuts" as I walked away.

Uriah caught up with me and picked me up bridal style and I screamed in surprise. "Don't worry, princess. I would never let you pay for your own mini donuts on a date."

"Good," I replied, "Because I don't have any money anyways." and stuck my tongue out at him.

He bought us mini donuts and we pigged out as we rode the ferris wheel. We went around more than a dozen times just giving the guys more tickets. By the time we got off it was already dark and we could hear a band playing. "Let’s get off and go listen to that band" Uriah suggested as he kissed my forehead.

"Okay"

We got off the ferris wheel and everyone was by the stage, but we managed to get in the third row. The band just finished and they started introducing another band. They said, "So, we were just waiting for the next band to be ready and I think you guys will be super excited because this was a last minute arrangement and these guys are well known." the main singer said. 

The drummer continued, "We hope you enjoyed our performance and we welcome Serious Stars to the stage!!" he drum rolled for us and they walked onto stage.

I was so shocked and I started screaming. "Well I guess we have some major fans here!" Nathan Smith the leader of the band shouted and I cheered even louder. "Well tonight, were going to get someone up here to sing with us, and we don't care if you suck, but you have to know our songs." He smiled and I almost fainted. Feeling bad that I came here with someone, but he seemed to be at the back of my mind. 

Not very many people knew of this band, but I told Uriah that this was my favourite. 

I started cheering and raising my arms trying to get Nathan's attention... I didn't think it was working until I heard him say, "The girl right there with the white and pink shirt." he said pointing straight at me. Oh my goodness... He was talking to me. I nodded and people made way for me to come through. I looked back at Uriah and he smiled ear to ear and I bit my lip. 

I finally got to the stage with no tripping or anything and Nathan handed me a microphone and put his arm around my shoulders and said, "So, what's your name?"

"I'm Destiny Black." I said trying to hide the blush that was creeping up my neck and onto my cheeks. 

"Wow! That's a pretty name! Do you know most of our songs?"

"Um.. Thanks and Yeah I know all of them off by heart." I replied my knees shaking like crazy.

"Okay, well lets her it for Destiny and we are going to start with one of our newer songs called 'Trouble is' to get us started tonight" He looked at me and asked if I was okay.

I nodded and grinned. The music started and he said just to me, "Just sing at any part."

"I'll sing it all if you will" I said smiling.

We started singing:

 Sometimes it becomes more than I can handle,

Then I remember that I got you.

I remember that you'll stay here forever.

I sang the first verse, and I was so nervous, but I relaxed and harmonized on the chorus.

My dreams have changed now that I'm with you.

I don't care what I'm missing because

I know that what I'm missing is not worth missing you.

Sometimes I get caught up in this crazy world,

That I forget how to breathe

but you become my source of air.

My dreams have changed now that I'm with you.

I don't care what I'm missing because

I know that what I'm missing is not worth missing you.

Sometimes bearing the pain becomes too much,

but when I'm with you I forget the trouble,

you take them away.

My dreams have changed now that I'm with you.

I don't care what I'm missing because

I know that what I'm missing is not worth missing you.

I want to stay right here and now forever.

I want to be an us and we

not just a you and me.

My dreams have changed now that I'm with you.

I don't care what I'm missing because

I know that what I'm missing is not worth missing you.

We finished and everyone was clapping and cheering. "Destiny, Destiny" chanting my name. 

"Who thinks that she should sing a song by herself to show off that amazing, beautiful voice?"

Everyone cheered and I blushed.

"Okay," I said, "I'll sing 'I see fire' by Ed Sheeran if that's alright." 

The guys in the band started the music and started to sing.

I looked at the crowd, kind of freaking out and saw Uriah standing there smiling at me and I knew that I could do it. I know once again cliché, but his smile and him being there just reassured me. I then started on cue.

O misty eye of the mountain below.

Keep careful watch of my brothers soul.

and should the sky be filled with fire ad smoke.

Keep watching over Durins sons ...

I started to smile because I realized I was singing in front of hundreds of people singing! What? 

I finished with my head down. Everyone was going crazy and I saw that lots of them had actually been filming it. I'm probably going to be on YouTube! We sang a few more songs but I was so exhausted by the end of it.

Uriah came up on stage and bombarded me with a hug... I have no idea how he got past the random body guards but I hugged him back. 

"Thanks Everyone!" I said through the microphone. And the crowd almost lost it. 

I gave all the band members a hug and they signed my shirt. Favourite shirt forever! It thought to myself. 

"Thanks for singing, Destiny! You were amazing, and call me if you want me to set you up for a trial run on becoming famous. I mean it! You were great!" Nathan said to me. 

I looked at him like he was crazy, "Thanks, you may get a call soon." I smiled. "You were even more amazing."

"Nah." he replied as he walked away. 

"Thanks, Uriah. This was amazing! Even more amazing than you probably thought it would be." I smirked and kissed him. 

I pulled away and he groaned, "Mmphf, you didn't need to stop. You were so spectacular, love." he just took my hand and we walked to the car. 

Of course just when I am having the time of my life, I see him, meaning the murderer. Yeah, you kind of forgot him didn't you? Well so did I. We had already reached the car so Uriah took me home. I tried to sound upbeat but it's hard when you've just seen the person you hate most in the world. Oh well. I'll get that bastard next time, and I knew that I was safe because I was with Uriah. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233 34 10
*WATTYS2018 Longlisted* He saw a pair of eyes, his eyes. But they were elongated, angled and a deep, angry red... Thame is, on the surface, an avera...
27 9 9
I cupped his face in my hands and looked him in the eye, those midnight eyes that have held my heart for the past 6 years. "I love you" A tear rolle...
75.8K 2.8K 33
When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tries to be on the good side of King Jaspe...
2K 207 41
Some say I am a devil in disguise... Some say I am an angel... But I say... I am just a normal human.... Who has a Roller-coaster ride of all emotion...