Cause and Effect || Jonah Mar...

By harrysblackpants

Emma and Zach have been best friends for years, and Zach invites Emma to visit his band Why Don't We in LA. W... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
new fic !!

15

767 13 0
By harrysblackpants

Today was the day that Kennedy and I went back to Houston to visit our parents. They already agreed to let us move in with the Why Don't We boys, we just have to go back to get the rest of our stuff.

"I'll miss you baby," Jonah said sadly, pulling me in a hug.

"I'll only be gone for a few days, Jonah." I clarified.

"I know."

I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek before waving to the other boys and walking down the hallway to board the plane.

~~ time skip to when they land in Houston ~~

I ran down the hallway, eager to see my family. My eyes searched the airport, looking for my close family.

"Emma!"

I whipped my head around to see my mom, dad, brother, cousins, and aunt standing together. My cousin, Jamie ran towards me and jumped, wrapping her legs around me.

"I MISSED YOU!!!" She yelled. We tightly hugged before I jumped off, running towards my parents.

We all hugged each other before heading back to the house. Our house was fairly big because my dad worked as a supply buyer for a big paint company and he was the head of his department.

   "I'm gonna have to head to the apartment to grab my things tomorrow." I explained. Kennedy and I lived in our apartment a few hours from the house because we both used to work at a café right down the street.

   I ran upstairs to my bedroom and plopped down on the gray comforter.

Incoming FaceTime from Bestie🌭💯

"Heyyy Zach! What's up?" I smiled into the camera.

"IS THAT EMMA?!" A boy shouted in the background. Jack came running into view, followed by Daniel and Corbyn.

"How is it to be back in Texas?" Zach asked.

"I like it better in LA," I said. "But it's nice to see my family."

Zach nodded. "So when are you coming back?"

"I'll probably get a flight on Friday, so two days."

"Get off the phone and get in the studio!" Someone yelled. The boys all frantically stood up.

"Sorry, David's yelling at us. Bye!" Zach quickly hung up the phone.

I groaned and texted Jonah even though he was probably in trouble with David, too.

Em👑💘 hey b I'm bored :(

Jo❤️❤️ I'm in the studio, can't talk. ily💓

   I groaned and set my phone down on the bed. I decided to start packing up my belongings for the move. I put on my speaker and shuffled my playlist. Through It All by Charlie Puth began to play, and I sang loudly while packing up my posters.

   "TURN THAT TRASH OFF!" My mom shouted from downstairs. I laughed and turned it up louder.

   Jamie burst into my room and started singing with me. My brother, Sam ran into the room and grabbed my speaker, turning it off.

   "Hey!" I pouted. "That's not nice." My twin stuck his tongue out at me and walked away.

   "Can I see pictures of those hot guys you're staying with?" Jamie flopped down on my bed excitedly. Her red curls bounced lightly.

   I grinned and pulled out my phone, opening Photos. I showed her a group picture that I took for them first.

   I smiled as Jamie's eyes went wide.

   "DADS," she breathed. "You should mention me to one of them." She winked.

   "Jamie, you're ten."

   "Oh yeah."

   Next, I showed her separate pictures of each of them. I showed her Zach first.

   She liked Zach a lot, her eyes going wide when she saw the photo.

   I decided to show her a picture of Jonah.

   "This is Jonah, my boyfriend." I smiled before showing her.

   "You picked a good one!" She squealed. "I like Zach better, though."

   I burst into laughter.

   "Show me another one!" She bounced excitedly.

~

   On Friday, I boarded the plane to go back to LA. While I was waiting for takeoff, I got a call from Daniel.

   "Hello?"

   "EMMAAA!!!" He screamed into the phone. I quickly pulled it away so my eardrums wouldn't die.

   "What?" I laughed, putting the phone back up to my ear.

   "Good news or great news first?" He asked.

   "Wow. Um... great news?"

   "Kennedy and I are officially a couple!"

   I spit out the water I was drinking, getting weird looks from passengers.

   "WHAT?! When were you gonna tell me this?!" I loudly whispered.

   Daniel giggled. "It just happened 2 minutes ago."

   "Congrats, Dani. Finally."

   "Hey!" He sounded offended. "Anyways, the other news is that we are throwing a welcome home party when you and Kennedy get home, so make sure you packed the rest of whatever you'll need."

   "Aw," I said. "You guys don't have to do that."

   "Well, it's too late now. We already invited basically everyone in the state of California." He said.

   "Great," I mumbled. The flight attendant started walking down the narrow aisle way. "I gotta go. Love you Dani!"

   "Love you too!"

   I hung up the phone as the plane began to take off. I turned around so I was facing Kennedy, who was in the row behind me.

   "When were you gonna tell me about you and Daniel?" I glared. She blushed.

   "It literally just happened a few minutes ago. Sorry!" She beamed.

   I was glad about her and Daniel. I knew that he would treat her right.

——————————————

A/N:
Oh boy this chapter is not good. Anyways thank you to everyone who is still reading this even after my break. It means a lot to me. It's been really hard for me to be motivated to write recently but I think I'm ok now.

Also Talk is coming out at midnight tonight but the song has already been leaked from other countries. I'm not gonna listen though!!

Comment what you think of their new single Talk!

Word Count: 972

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 153 45
When Angel and Kimber move to the lovely Los Angeles, things take an unexpected turn of events. The end up becoming neighbors with the famous boyband...
10.5K 232 23
Cassie Winters moves to L.A and is the new kid at school. She meets the Why Don't We boys, and they become her best friends.
108K 1.9K 31
Being best friends with why don't we includes constant flirting and jokes. They all seem to have a crush on you but what will happen when you start t...