Heir | k.th

Da xoxoMissSophie

Mafia AU KimTaehyungXReader "I don't want to marry you" "Too bad. You already did" Kim Taehyung. Everyone fea... Altro

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/n
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Concern
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Prologue

13.2K 437 55
Da xoxoMissSophie

"So that's it? I'll sign that? Then I'll have a job?" You raised an eyebrow at the man.

He nodded "Yup"

You signed all the papers and then looked at him, he was smiling at you.

He took something out of his pocket and gestured you to give him your left hand.

You reluctantly gave your hand and then he slipped on a ring.

"From now on. You're my wife" he smirked.

Your eyes grew big and you took your hand away from him.

"WHAT?! I THOUGHT YOU'LL GIVE ME A JOB?!"

He rolled his eyes at you and relaxed himself on his chair.

"That's your job. Being my wife."

"I don't want to marry you"

He crossed his arms, his eyes looked straight into yours that sent shivers down your spine.

"Too bad. You already did"

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

This books is a work of fiction. Names, events and places mentioned here that has any resemblance in real life isn't the author's intention.

Enjoy reading Fam

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

30K 1.2K 81
"Even ignorance can't hide the fact that you reek of death." - Sometimes, a little teamwork is all it takes to rupture an empire. - BTS AU BTS JU...
31K 932 17
When a mafia fell for you for the first sight him as a secret mafia king. Will you also love him? Stay tuned for more. My own imagination. Story cont...
263K 8.2K 36
Namjoon, a 24 year old world famous Mafia gang leader who lives in South Korea. He is a heartless man who dosen't care about anyone else, except for...
57.2K 1.5K 19
Lee Y/N a 17 year old girl who cares about her loved ones a lot but still manages to be savage. She have only has her mother left as her family as he...