What Life Holds

By LifeCreatorsx3

Alice is a girl full of positive energy, who awaits to experience college life and ready to kick down any obs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 66

148 8 28
By LifeCreatorsx3

Warning: This chapter contains mild sexual content.

Notes:

Additional Cast:

Jessica Parker Kennedy as Sam Harris

Dominique Provost as Nicky Cooper

Elizabeth Lail as Andrea McKay

Valorie Curry as Anna Matthews

Keiynan Lonsdale as Vincent Brown

Robin's POV

"Fuck, you taste so good." I moan into her wet folds, licking everything, greedily lapping up her juices.

"Ummm... babe... we have... we have to get up." Sophie's voice is heavy both from sleep and lust... I mean I did wake her up, going down on her.

"Not until I make you come." I look up and wink at her, and then continue my previous actions. She is fidgeting so I push her hips down making her stand still so that I can continue devouring her pink glistening lips.

"We have to go to class." I hear her mutter but I pay her no minds as I start sucking on her clit and stretch my hands to cup her boobs. "Rooo!... oh God... that feels so good!" She moans again and 3 minutes later her body arches and she gasps as an intense orgasm washes over her. I lick her clean again and then crawl back up to her and rest my head on her boobs.

"Good morning." I kiss her heart spot and she chuckles.

"Good morning, babe. We should get a shower and get ready, we only have-" I shut her up with a kiss and she moans as she tastes herself on my lips. I break the kiss and stare into her green majestic orbs and smile at her sweetly.

"You always look so good in the morning... How do you manage that, my pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, baby girl?" I tickle her and her laughter fills the room.

"Always the charmer, aren't you?" She jokes and I tickle her some more.

"I can't stop it, you are kinda glowing, you know?" I inspect her closely... Holy shit, it's true what they say, I think to myself and break out in laughter.

"Hey, what?" Sophie punches my shoulder.

"Nothing it's just... you know how they say that when a woman loses her Vcard her face says it all? Like how it happens with the pregnant women? You know, they are glowing during pregnancy?" I try to explain, struggling to keep a straight face.

"That doesn't make any sense! And we had orgasms before? Also, a person cannot glow! And pregnant women don't glow either, they do look puffy and healthy, but that's because they get a huge amount of rest!" She says as a matter of fact.

"Babe, we have been having sex for the last 30 hours! And don't be so negative, I can't even compliment you! You are glowing, end of discussion!" I kiss her again.

"Fineeeeeeee, now let's get up and get ready." she pushes me off her and I groan and pout calling her cruel, but the truth is we do have to go to class so I get up and head to the shower first as she goes to the kitchen to make breakfast. We are so damn domestic, I love it.

We make it to class 10 minutes before the lecture begins and sit in our usual spot next to each other. I take my leather jacket off and get comfy, watching Sophie take her coat off as well, take a seat and put her glasses on. I reach out for them and snap them.

"Hey!! Rooo, no taking pics with my glasses! Give them back."

"Sorry Sophie, my eyes hurt, can I borrow them, just this once... please?" I pout. I ain't lying 'cause lately my eyes started watering while reading or watching Tv in the dark, so I thought since Sophie's glasses are just reading glasses I could give them a try. It's not like Sophie can't see or anything.

"Really? Sure Ro, you can take them, it's fine." she smiles. "Maybe you should go to a doctor for your eyes. We can go together." She finishes her sentence looking at me expectantly.

"Nahhh, I don't have a problem, my eyes are just tired from the lack of sleep." I say and put them on.

Sophie puts her notebook, pen and pencil on her desk and I take my phone and earplugs off my bag. I give her one and to tease her I choose one song and press PLAY. She clearly doesn't know the song... I was so sure! Here it goes....

Cause your sex takes me to paradise

Yeah your sex takes me to paradise

And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah'

She blushes and fidgets on her seat and I chuckle, enjoying this. I take the earplug of her ear and looking around for unwanted glares, I whisper to her "Your sex drives me crazy, I don't wanna stop making love to you." She shudders and groans faintly just for me to hear, but I move away when my eye catches the professor entering the class.

Sophie gives me a deadly glare and presses her thighs together, obviously aroused, and I am so fucking proud of myself, feeling smug and all. I can't say I actually pay attention to the class, 'cause, even though the subject Sophie chose for our elective is very interesting, the professor is sooo boring, so I text Sam and Nicks, in our joined convo.

Rbitch: wake up...wake up, wake up. Wake up !!!

Samthegreat: da fuk? It's early! Go awayyyy.

Cutiepienicks: morningggggg!!!!!! Sammy be nice! Hey Ro, what's up?

Rbitch: Nicks leave this grumpy bitch and marry me instead. Wake up Sam!

Samthegreat: fuk u, leave me alone! Good morning sunshine, love you <3

Cutiepienicks: love you too grumpy cat.<3 <3<3

Samthegreat: send me a nude, I need a good wakeup call!

Cutiepienikcs: Sam NO.

Rbitch: SAM NO

Samthegreat: fineeeeeeee, what do you need bitch?

Cutiepienicks: Sammy language. <3

Rbitch: ok, ok, let me finish this before you start sexting. Wake up and come have coffee with us at the usual place. Bae and I have class, we will be off in an hour. Be there, get a table by the window. Also Sam, has your mom baked any goods lately?

Samthegreat: I am coming only if you are buying, you woke me up! And yes mama made vanilla cookies last night, I am bringing some for you.

Cutiepienicks: we will be there, Ro. ohhhh baby I want cookies too! :(

Samthegreat: I have a whole bowl for you don't worry. But you can eat me if you want instead: P:P:P

Cutiepienicks: SAM NOOO

*Rbitch left the conversation*

These two are so weird together, I swear!

I push the glasses higher on my nose as I pay attention to the rest of the lecture, with a deadly serious looking Sophie, taking notes vigorously, filling page after page. Guess who is letting me copy their notes?

When class ends we get up and leave the classroom, as I inform my pretty girl that we are meeting Sam and Nicky for coffee, so we make our way to the coffeehouse, spotting the girls already there sipping coffee.

"Hey guys, good morning." I greet them hugging them and sit next to Nicky. Sophie greets them too and sits next to Sam visibly stiff. She is scared of Sam, justifiably, giving the grumpy face Sam has on a daily basis. I engage in a conversation with Nicks but I can see with the corner of my eyes, Sam leaning closer to Soph for a second and then grabbing a napkin from the pile next to Sophie's hand.

It goes without saying that Soph and Sam are talking briefly about How to Get Away With Murder, which relaxes Soph a bit, as she talks about law and the legal liability of the series, so I keep my convo with Nicks for a while.

"So... where have you guys been all weekend? We didn't see you around at all." Sam asks us with a grin on her face.

"Um.... we... we were studying... for class." Was Soph's quick response and I nod in agreement.

"Hmm... sure... um Soph, are you using a new make up? Your skin looks glowy." Sam deadpans, serious as fuck, sipping coffee. Oh this is getting good.

"What?.... No... no .... my skin doesn't glow." Soph fidgets taking a sip from her tea.

"Actually Sammy is right, you look different." Nicky chimes in and I soooo want to laugh. "Did you change something in your hair? What did you do?" She looks skeptical, inspecting Soph. I can see Sam's cheeks red and her lips pursed. She knows.

"Sex." Sam finally says and cracks up. Soph's jaw is on the floor and Nicks is looking at Sam narrowing her eyes.

"Sammy, be nice! You are making Sophie uncomfortable!" She scolds her.

"What? But they did! Look at her face! It's written all over it!" Sam laughs loudly, pointing at Sophie's red face.

"Are you kidding me? My face says nothing. Ro, did you tell Sam we were intimate?" Soph is looking at me angrily.

"What? No Soph, I didn't, I swear!" I defend myself, turning a napkin into a ball and throw it at Sam "Sam, speak!" I yell at Sam.

"Hey, hey, chillax, ice queen, Ro said nothing. You gave all the signs!" She looks at Sophie, eyebrow raised. Sam's words startled her.

"What do you mean?" She asks confused.

"A) You have a hickey, right there, and Ro has one on her collarbone as well." She points at Sophie and them at me. "Your makeup skills suck, I can see them. B) you both were offline for 48 hours, and Ro is never offline for more than 2 hours, so it goes without saying you guys were going at it like rabbits. C) Ro has been smiling like an idiot, look at her. That smile is stuck on her face." wait, I am smiling. Gee... my cheeks hurt! Sophie is looking at me and so does Nicks. "See? She is smiling and knowing Ro, I can tell she is smiling because she had a good night. D) Sophie, you smell Ro's shampoo, I sniffed you earlier, which means you took a shower there this morning, and logically the only reason you would take a shower in Ro's is because you both reeked of sex. And E) Sophie, you scream afterglow sex. Damn, I should have been a fucking lawyer! Annalise Keating 2.0!" she brags looking both at me and Sophie, waiting for us to come clean. There's no need really, my face says it all. I am about to burst if I don't start laughing out loud... so I laugh.

"I knew it!" Sam yells raising her fist on air. "Ha!"

Sophie is swallowing hard, looking like she is having a stroke, making a weird grimace. I reach for her hand and squeeze it gently. "Soph, it's ok, it's just us girls."

"Yeah Sophie, no need to feel uncomfortable, friends talk about that stuff, besides we are happy for you guys, finally taking that step." Nicks offers Sophie a smile, and then looks at Sam. "Sammy, say something." She demands and Sam groans.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry about that, it's cool, Ford, don't sweat, sex talk is only natural amongst friends, besides no same here, Nicks and I told Ro about our first time." She shrugs.

"I called it, if you remember!" I chime in. "You were covered in hickeys." I mock her. Sophie looks better now.

"Ok." She nods, taking a deep breath. "But the glow thing is unrealistic. That doesn't happen." She says firmly.

"Actually it is quite realistic. I have read about it in our textbooks, last semester!" Nicky states with certainty. "Wait a sec." She put her phone out, types something and the gives the phone to Sophie. "Here, that's the article." She then turns to us, while Sophie reads on her phone.

"According to doctors, your hair gets shinier and your skin becomes luminous, due to Estrogen, which contributes to healthier hair and skin. The body will also produce more collagen, which keeps skin supple and firm. Serotonin is another product. It regulates your mood and makes you feel content, happy and hopeful. Just in general, sex helps you to look and feel radiantly beautiful." Nicks states, and finishes her mango juice.

Sophie puts the phone down, and looks at me skeptical. "That article was pretty informative. I now see I was wrong. Thank you, Nicky." She smiles to her and sips her tea.

Needless to say Sophie spent her entire day, looking into the new info she was given today, sending me article after article she could find.

Yes, my face is glowing

Sophie's POV

This is the first time I am blasting my music in the house, without caring about the roommate protocol. It also helps that Joss is not here at the moment. Thank God, 'cause if he saw me dancing around to Mr. Bruno Mars, he would laugh his butt off.

I really like the song Ro made me listen to this morning and to be completely honest, it triggered my thoughts. I couldn't stop myself from reminiscing about our special weekend together. I am so in love with her, I can't even fathom it. It surprises me really, how far we have come, how much I have changed along with her. How perfectly we fit together, and her, being considerate and sweet to me this past two days made this experience magical. Everything was perfect, she was perfect... I wouldn't find a better person to give myself to, other than Ro, my beautiful and sweet Ro. My everything.

The moment I got home from college, I found an empty apartment and a messy kitchen, but being in my dreamy mood, I erased the half written, not so polite, message to Joss who made a mess. Thus here I am now, dancing and cleaning the kitchen, with a smile plastered on my face.

The ketchup stain is rather difficult to clean, since it's been there for hours so I rub with all the force I got, regretting my decision to clean Joss's mess. Nicky was right, I feel a general feeling of happiness and less stressed out. All is good in this word, and not even this messed up kitchen can bring me down.

I am focused on the stain and nothing else.

"That's a catchy song!" Hearing Joss' voice behind me startles me. "If you weren't cleaning, I would swear that you had been abducted by aliens!" He remarks.

"Jesus, you moron, you scared the hell out of me!" I tell him throwing the sponge at him. "You wanna cause me a heart attack or something?"

"I can assure you that wasn't my intention! I am surprised that you remember the location of the house!" He smirks and I can perfectly understand the subtext.

"Ha, ha, very funny! The kitchen isle is a mess by the way." I eye roll and go back to cleaning the mess, not wanting to give more fuel to the fire.

"Like your neck. You'd better use a scarf, until it goes away. My hickies stay approximately 5 days to 1 week. I don't know about Ro's." He says in a casual voice, like he's talking about the weather, and my eyes widen. Damn it, the hickie!

I cover my neck with my hand and turn around to face him. He is enjoying this, I am sure! "I don't know what you are talking about, I accidentally, hit my neck on the nightstand." I say casually as well, contemplating whether I should tell him or not.

"It must be a wild nightstand, judging by the size." His eyes examine me and the smirk never leaves his face. Ok I think I should tell him, 'cause my lie was obviously lame.

"Fine, smart ass, it wasn't a nightstand. Ro did it." I say looking everywhere but him, playing with the hem of my shirt.

"You don't say!" He says sarcastically, raising an eyebrow. "Tell me something that is actually news."

"Wehadsex." I mumble, looking at the floor, feeling my cheeks redden.

"Excuse me what? I didn't quite catch that. Didn't school teach you to speak clearly and slowly?" He continues mocking me with his stupid smirk.

"Arghhh, sit down." I point at the kitchen table and the two chairs. I go to the fridge, get two bottles of water and join him at the table. I look him in the eyes, thinking how to say it.

"Ok, I would appreciate it if you stopped being a moron, for a sec. Ro and I... you know." I shrug and take a sip from the bottle.

"So you decided to take the leap, huh? If I judge by your happy face it wasn't something that scary, right?" Joss beams at me. How can he be such a teaser at first and then such a sweetie after? Does he have a hidden flip or something? That is so weird, but that's why I love him.

"Ok, I know this isn't a conversation, that a big brother has with his little sister, but you are also my bestie and, I want to share this with you. Promise you won't make this weird with your comments, or that whatever we say now, will forever be a secret?" I ask him seriously.

"Soph, there's nothing to worry about! You know I can be serious when I want to! It's rare, but I can do it!" He winks at me, giving me courage.

"Yes you can be." I stop and swallow before I continue. I reach for his hand and squeeze it hardly, and enthusiastically. "Joss... it was amazing!" I exclaim beaming. "She was so considerate, you have no idea! She wanted to use candles and rose petals, but I told her that I didn't care at all. And then she asked me about a thousand times if I was sure, which, trust me I was, and she was so careful and gentle." I sigh happily just thinking about it.

"Like you said, very considerate of Ro. First time is really important." Joss comments plainly.

"I know, she was so sweet, and anxious she would do something to hurt me." I smile at the thought. "Are guys so anxious about that?" I ask interested. "How was your first time? Oh my god, I just realised I don't know anything about it! Why?" I exclaim.

"Because Soph, you were making grimaces about my sex life 1 month ago. I don't think you would be able to comprehend my first time when you were 14. Not to mention guys don't talk a lot about it like girls and if they do, they prefer talking to guys." Joss tells me with with a serious tone.

"Yeah, you are right, I would have been scared for life!" I remark laughing. "Thank God you didn't say anything." Thank God indeed, my pure 14 year old ears, would bleed.

"So are you prepared after 4 years to know how I lost my virginity?" he asks me with a light smile.

"I think my experienced self is ready for this. Go ahead, but not so many details, I am still a lady." I joke but smile back at him. Man, it's so good having an older brother! We are exchanging intimate stories!

"My first girl was a senior and her name was Charlie. She was very beautiful, tall and she had all the characteristics that a man likes.I had a huge crush on her and Chris used to make fun of me. You'd be surprised, but I didn't have the guts to talk to her, because she was older and very popular. One day, I decided to just go for it. Just to say hello and maybe chat. I have to confess to you I was very nervous, but Charlie was proven to be really cool and easy going. That's why I tell you be yourself and take the risk without fear. Anyway, at the end it was revealed to my surprise that Charlie was into me as well, so one day her parents weren't at home and she invited me. Boys don't function like girls. They are guided more by a, let's say it, primitive instinct. But I was really anxious and nervous about my size, like all the boys are and of course the duration and all the technical that happens down there. Thank God Charlie liked it and I became even more confident, by gaining experience. So it happened, but she would leave to college in a month, so we didn't have any kind of relationship. We had sex some more other times and that's the story!" Joss finishes narrating his story about his sort of first girlfriend.

"Awww, my precious dork, you had a crush! I am sorry it ended that way, though." I pout, 'cause Joss didn't have the chance to be with the girl he liked. "So, out curiosity, since we are being mature about the... you know what... ummm have you like, done... the mouth thing?" That sounded so lame... God!

"I am a master, dear! That question was so unnecessary! Girls love my tongue!" He winks at me and his sweet moment is gone. Completely gone.

"You couldn't possibly be better than Ro, so called master!" I say without realizing it. Shit, no, he was not supposed to know that!

"I doubt that, but since we're talking about you now I assume you enjoyed it... A lot!" He smiles at me. My reaction to this was hide my face in my hands. Very mature and not so obvious. I groan but since we are adults here, the show must go on.

"I... did... it was... go-... great. Also, I mean, I have zero knowledge, so is ten orgasms, ok, in the span of less than 2 days?" It is a legit question.

"High five to Ro! That's a really impressive number, knowing that girls cum lesser times than men and more difficult. That's where the master stands out!" Joss exclaims.

"Yeah... it was good... my face is glowing! Can you tell?" I want to confirm the theory. 3 people so far. Let's see if Joss agrees.

"Well, it kind of does! I guess it's true what they say!" Joss answers my question.

"You see it too! Look at that! I never thought it would be possible, but there are articles about it! How cool is that?" I say enthusiastically, flashing my new knowledge.

"I won't be able to sleep at night, due to my enthusiasm." He answers with an expressionless face.

"Idiot, I am teaching you new things, be grateful." I mock him getting up. "This stained kitchen aisle is yours. I am going to my room. I have research to do."

"If it's on oral sex you have the expert for that living next door!" Joss exclaims with a smirk.

"Ew, gross! Clean the kitchen and leave the snarky comments to yourself." I eye roll and make my way to my room. As if I would ever ask Joss about the oral thing.

Vanessa's POV

"And that was the last one!" I announce relieved after we put the promo poster for the paper's Valentine project on the wall.

"Phew! I never thought playing cupid would be so exhausting!" Andrea rests her hands on her hips.

"At least it was worth it. People are already sending messages and thanks to these extra posters we can hope for more feedback." I bring my scarf closer to my neck. It is the first week of February and winter is here to stay.

"I hope so because I am shivering right now and, in case I am sick on Valentine's day, I want to think that I did something for the greater good." Andrea complains.

"Let's go get warm then." I giggle and we start walking to the paper's office.

"Cupid one. Cupid two." Anna greets us from her desk as we step inside.

"Hey, Anna! Is Vincent here?" Andrea asks impatiently. It seems like they are doing more than fine and can't stay away from each other.

"Yeap, your lover boy is here at Ashton's office. Some kind of man talk was their excuse. And they closed the door." Anna informs us in a suspicious tone.

"Man talk? Oh my Gosh, do you think they could be talking about me? About my Valentine's day present?" Andrea squeezes my shoulder.

"Um, that could be a possibility." I smile at her.

"Or not." Anna chimes in vanishing Andrea's excitement. "Let me remind you that Vincent Brown is not the kind of guy you would describe as romantic."

"Oh, Anna you have no idea! He is the king of romance himself!" Andrea sighs. "The other day he..." She takes a glance around and then continues in a lower tone. "It was our one month anniversary. You won't believe what he did!" She sits on the couch in front of Anna's desk and drags me with her. "We were talking on the phone like we do every night and around midnight I heard some noise outside of my window. It was him throwing rocks at it!"
"It wouldn't be so romantic if he had broken the window." Anna barges in.

"Seriously?" I raise an eyebrow at her. "Go on, Andrea!"

"Yeah.. And so I got down and asked him why he came so late and he said that he wanted to spend our whole anniversary day together. Like all day long. All 24 hours!" Andrea's face lights up. I can see that Vincent makes her really happy.

"Stalker much?" Anna makes a grimace.

"That is indeed really romantic, Andrea!" I tell her trying to get her attention from Anna's teases.

"I know! We spend every minute of the day together at my apartment. He even got my roommate out and Joanna never leaves the house." She says seriously to show us it was a big achievement.

"I am sure he bargained something." Anna comments and drinks loudly some coffee.

"Aaw! It was the best day ever!" Andrea sighs again. "And the sex was so good. Like we did it so many times I lost track." Anna chokes while Andrea and I burst into laughter. "We actually did it on the washing machine while it was on. I can't even begin to describe you-" Andrea lays her head back on the couch.

"You already said enough!" Anna raises her hand up to stop her. "But the washing machine, huh? Little Vinc got creative." She says impressed.

"It wasn't Vincent's idea. It was Ashton's!" Andrea whispers.

"What?" I blink multiple times.

"Yeah, what does Ashton have to do with your sex life?" Anna asks intrigued.

"Well, guys talk about sex as you know. So do Ashton and Vincent since they are friends. Vincent told me we should try it. It's been stuck on his head since Ashton told him about his experience. And..." Andrea looks around to make sure nobody is listening, "from what I've been told, that's not the only one. Ashton must be really experienced. Like in bed." She whispers and I sit up uncomfortably. So now we are talking about Ashton's sex life?

"I have to agree on that. Not that Ashton and I have ever knocked the deal. He is ridiculously hot and I wouldn't have said no back in the days we were young and freshmen, but he had a girlfriend and he was so damn loyal. We became friends instead. I guess that's better." Anna rests her chin on her hand. "Anyway, to justify your theory, every time we hang out at parties and stuff, getting drunk and playing lame games, his roommate Shawn always asks him the same question. 'Where is the weirdest place you had sex'. And Ashton always ditches the question. Like ALWAYS." She emphasizes.

"Ah! Yeah, I remember! He asked him at the Christmas party and he didn't answer so he took his shirt off for a couple rounds!" Andrea makes the connection. That's why he was shirtless? All these informations are so confusing. I can't decide if I want to know or not.

"It happens every time! Seriously every time!" Anna repeats. "And Ashton never gives you a chance to speculate. He is so private about these things. When he broke up with his girlfriend, he had some flings here and there but nothing serious. And he was never seen like making out with a girl in public. They would be flirting for hours and then they would disappear to a God knows where. The next day you would see him walking in the office with a smirk on his face but that's it. He is so damn cryptical!" She exhales.

"What's wrong with that? It is his private life after all." I speak my mind.

"So, Vanessa..." Anna tic tacs her nails on her desk. Oh, no. I shouldn't have talked. I know that look. "You want to keep your personal life private as well?" She raises an eyebrows at me.

"Why are you making this about me?" I eyeroll.

"God, you are either that clueless or that blind. I know Ashton since college day one and from the moment he got out of his relationship he hasn't shown any particular interest in anyone." Anna stops for a second. "Until now." She adds.

"You mean he likes somebody?" Andrea asks curious.

"Dah!" Anna facepalms. "Andrea, you are a sophomore, so you know him for almost a year and a half. Have you ever seen him chasing anyone?"

"Well, there was this girl that was stalking him last year..." Andrea makes a trip back in time.

"I said him!" Anna insists. "Of course there are many girls chasing Ashton, but what about him? I asked him once on a late Saturday, I think it was last year, working overnight to get the paper done to print -Philip sucked big time as an editor- anyway, I asked and he said he didn't want to get involved with anyone until he found someone special." Anna lifts her eyebrows up and down.

"And he has?" Andrea asks shocked.

"Oh, Lord give me strength." Anna yells bringing her hands together as she is about to pray.

"I don't think He listens to the ones who make other people's life miserable." Vincent screams from the hallway and all three of us turn around. He is coming towards us and Ashton is following him.

"Then you will burn in hell." Anna quips back at him.

"We shall burn together." Vincent says and hugs Andrea from behind.

"You wish." Anna tells him and flashes her tongue.

"Hello, ladies. Everything alright?" Ashton asks and rests his hand on my shoulder.

"Sure! Everything is just fine! Why you ask?" I chime in before Anna takes over and lets him know what we were actually talking about. Because if she was given the chance, she definitely would.

"Okay." Ashton chuckles. "So I suppose the posters didn't give you a hard time?"

"What posters?" I frown.

"The ones we spent all morning placing around campus, Vanessa." Andrea giggles.

"You've been a little distracted, little cupid. Am I right?" Anna raises an eyebrow at me. She always puts me in a difficult position.

"What for?" Vincent looks at me playfully getting an approving nod from Anna.

"The cupid messages of course." Andrea stops their little game and saves the day. "We were going to read them together. They are so funny! Some of them. Others are so romantic! And the rest are totally inappropriate! Do you have time to join us? It will be fun!"

"I can't say no to you, babe." Vincent leaves a kiss on her cheek.

"You Ashton?" Andrea sits on Vincent's lap so there is room on the couch for Ashton as well.

"I think this is going to be the highlight of my day." He sits down and winks at me.

"Okay, Anna get on the website and-" Vincent suggests but she interrupts him.

"I am already on it, you moron. If I had to wait for your instructions, it would be past Valentine's day already." She gives him a fake smile.

We spent about two hours reading every single love message. I can't say whether it was Anna's dramatic skills on reciting them or the messages themselves that made us laugh so hard.

A/N: Do you believe in the after glow thing? 😶 Vote, comment, share your thoughts! Hearing from you always makes our day! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 16.4K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...
Elliot By Lloki

Teen Fiction

1.8K 193 112
[Unedited] College freshman Elliot doesn't care much about the world. School, video games, smoking, skateboarding: his life revolves on those things...
1.6M 46K 69
SEQUEL to THE COACH'S DAUGHTER. Complete. One fateful night changed it all. Since being thrown in each other's worlds, Amelia and Zack have jumped ov...
9.6K 1.1K 129
This story is my happy place; I do not plan on ever finishing it. It will go on and on like a soapie. Might break it up into volumes later. "Grab a b...