The Eye of The Storm | Dave E...

By shaytheless

25 year old Angel Amore is in love with her life. Having Amir, her serious longtime boyfriend of 7 years, by... More

🥀 1
🥀 2
🥀 3
🥀 4
🥀 5
? 6
🥀 7
🥀 8
🥀 9
🥀 10
🥀11
🥀 12
🥀 13
🥀 14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 Part 1
55 Part 2
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64 Part 1
64 Part 2
65
66
67
68
69
Requested: Music Playlist
70
71
72
73
"When are you coming back?"
Moving On

18

108K 4K 3.7K
By shaytheless

Angel

It's been a whole month that I've been living with Dave and honestly, it feels like a dream. He loves on me so much and he's been doing a great job of getting me back.

No ones heard from Taylor. She disabled all of her social media accounts. We heard that once she became aware of Amir and Millie's disappearances, she packed up and left town.

Dave's mom and I have really been working hard on my line and we finally got one of my drawings to life and done. Ms. Faye is in love with my line, but I'm a little skeptical about what others are going to think about it.

But It's almost time for me to go home and go back to work and I couldn't be more excited.
Stephanie has been getting me prepared for my return for both, but I really don't think Dave is happy about me going back home.

Every time we try to talk to him about it, he just gets really quiet and responds with "Yeah." or "That's cool."

He's gotten so used to me being around him 25/8 and him being able to come bother me and play whenever he wants. I swear at heart he's a big ass kid.

I was laying down on the couch with no pants on watching tv, eating chips. All of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye I saw Dave roll over the couch and onto me.

"Daviddddd get off of me!" I yelled. "You're heavy!"

"No." He said putting his weight on me. I pulled at his braids. We started tussling on the couch.

"Ahhhh, stop pulling my hair. Let it go." He said out of breath.

"You gotta get off me first.." He slowly eased up and I pushed him on the floor.

"See you ain't even have to do all that..." He said getting up. "Well you came over here messing with me.

"Gimme some of them chips." He tried to snatch the bag out my hand, but I pulled them back before he could get them. "NO!" I yelled.

"Iight well gimme some of this wine then." He picked up my glass of wine off the floor. I snatched it out his hands and it spilled a little on the floor.

"NO!" I yelled again. His mouth was still open.

"Look at what you did. Now you gotta clean it up." He straight faced me.

"I'm not cleaning shit up. You clean it up bitch since you the one who wanna play." I got up and went to the kitchen. He followed behind me.

I set the glass down and washed my hands. I turned to the island and grabbed the bottle of Chardonnay sitting on it. I poured more into my glass. As I was doing that, I seen Dave getting up the spilled wine.

I love him and he cute and handsome and all, but right now this nigga was getting on my fucking nerves.

He came into the kitchen and threw the napkin in the trash.

"And you wouldn't like it if I pulled your hair. Oop- I forgot. If ain't yours. That's a wig on yo head." I scoffed.

"Stop talking like I don't have a full head of hair under this wig. You know I do because you be dreaming about pulling it. And bitch I wouldn't even let you get that close to me." I retorted back.

He walked up to me. "Say I won't..."

I looked him in the eye. "Bitch I dare you. I suck a dog dick dare you."

He put his hand up, gently tugged on it, and ran to the couch. It wasn't going anywhere. I always make sure my frontal is glued down and secure.

"Yeah that's what I thought." I said grabbing my glass.

As I was walking back to the couch, I saw him pick up my chips and stuff some in his mouth. I ran over and tried to hit him, but he ran away and dodged it.

I sat down. He chuckled as he sat down beside me. Just as I was about to put the glass to my lips, his big ass snatched it out of my hand.

"Man give me some of this." He mumbled and he gulped it down.

Once he was done he held the almost empty glass in front of my face.

"Now go fill it back up." I said sternly.

"Man I'm sick of yo ass. You can get the fuck out." He said as he got up from the couch.

"And when I do leave, don't be calling my phone talking about how much you miss me." I said with my eyes on the TV.

He sat back down and handed me the glass. "Ima do that anyway." He said kissing my cheek.

"Stop Dave!" I scolded. "Stop acting like I can't kiss you..." He said kissing my neck. I pushed him off of me.

"Yo bald head ass gonna stop calling me out my name too." He pointed his finger in my face.

"The only thing that's bald in this room is your 'beard' and this pussy." I pointed at my the front of my panties.

He jumped at me. "OOO! Why would you say that when you know I'm still tryna grow my shit! And shiddd. That lil hairy ass cat probably need a lil trim." He sat back.

"I know you fucking lying... I go to the spa every 3 weeks to get my shit waxed. It looks and feels like a baby, and you know that." I said surely.

"Ion know shit." "Yeah whatever."

We were watching Being Mary Jane on Netflix as he started rubbing my thighs. I wasn't showing it, but I was going crazy on the inside. My panties were soaking wet. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a puddle under me.

Just as I thought that, I scrunched my face up, feeling something wet up under me. I lifted up my right thigh a little and looked down. The substance was sticky and slimy.

My mouth flew open.

What the fuckkkkk...

Dave wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my jawline.

"You okay baby?" I nodded my head. "Yeah I'm fine..." He tried to pull me onto his lap but I pushed him back.

"No David." I said shaking my head.

"Baby, I wanna hold you..." He pulled me onto his lap and kissed my lips. Sliding his tongue into my mouth, I threw my arms around his neck.

As I was kissing him, I felt a huge bulge under me. The more I grind on it, the wetter I got. Lord knows I don't need to get any wetter than I already am.

He pulled back and scrunched his face up. He tapped my thigh.

"Baby hold up for a minute. I feel some wet." He mumbled as I climbed to the side of him. He looked down at his lap to see his once dry boxers now soaking wet. He looked to the right of him, seeing the big ass wet spot I left.

"Damn Angel is that you?" He asked looking at me. I bit my lip. "Sorry..."

He put my legs up like a baby and examined me; looking at all my wet juices and cream flowing out of my thin panties and onto my thighs and ass.

He opened my legs and laid in between them. He stuck his tongue in my mouth, kissing me passionately. He pulled away taking off his shirt. I admired his buff physique. The way his many tattoos complimented his body.

He then pulled his boxers down, revealing his huge long dick. I've never seen one that big before... I started to panic inside.

He bit his lip and walked back towards me. He pulled my shirt over my head, leaving my in my panties.

He began to slide them off, lifting up my legs. He groaned as he pulled them off, seeing the sticky substance still connecting with my panties and pussy.

Throwing them on the floor, he began to kiss me. He rubbed his dick on my wet slit. I moaned into his mouth as he began to push the tip in.

"Mmmmm" We both moaned. He depended the kiss as he pushed himself further into me.

I threw my head back in pleasure. "Ooooo David!" I moaned.

At first he was taking deep, slow strokes. But they soon sped up.

I wrapped my legs around him tighter. "Fuck Angel... That pussy so tight.." He groaned as he he held onto my thighs.

My moans became louder and louder as he continued to fuck me.

I felt a knot a the bottom of my stomach. "Mm David! I-I-I'm... Ahhhh!" I yelled as my legs shook under him.

"Ahhh!" He groaned as I felt him throb inside of me.

We both came at the same time. We were both breathing heavily as he turned me over on my stomach.

I put an arch in my back and he slid himself in. The arch quickly went away feeling him pump in and out of me.

"David!" I yelled as he gripped on both sides of my ass.

"Shit Angel!" He yelled as his strokes sped up. I could feel my ass jiggling everywhere. I could hear the loud wet sounds coming from pussy.

"What's my name Angel?" He groaned. My mouth opened but nothing was coming. He slapped my ass and sped up faster.

"AHHH!" I yelled. "What's my name?!" He asked louder. "I-I..."

He then reached down and pulled me up by my neck. We were now chest to back. He rubbed on my clit with one hand and slightly choked me with the other hand.

That made me throw my head back in his shoulder. "Bitch what's my fucking name?" He said through gritted teeth in my ear. I got even more turned on.

When it came to sex, we were both the same. I didn't have to tell him how I liked it. He already knew: wet, messy, nasty, and freaky.

I grind against him as he pushed himself deeper inside of me. "MMMM DADDY!" I yelled to the top of my lungs, feeling my stomach knot up. I began to bounce on him. He leaned back and thrusted into me.

"Noooo..." I whined not wanting him to help me. "Let me help you baby. Let me help you..." He whispered. I began to squirt all over him.

He slapped my ass. "Shit, that's right ma.. Make that pussy squirt for me.." He pushed me back down on the couch. My legs became weak.  I began to lay fully down on the couch with him right behind me.

His strokes became deeper and deeper. "You so fucking wet Angel.." He groaned into my ear. He kissed my ear as he continued to whisper sweet nothings into my ear. I whimpered, moaned, and cried out.

"David, it's to much... I can't take it!" I whined as I felt pleasure take over my body.

"Shut up and take this dick." He whispered into my ear.

"Mmmmm" I whimpered.

"Who's is it?" He asked heavily.

"ITS YOURS DADDY!" My walls began to tighten around him. "Hold it." He said speeding up.

"I-I CANT!!!" I yelled, cuming on him.

"Dammit Angel!" I felt his warm cum release inside of me. He moaned as he came.

Breathing heavily with sweat dripping down our bodies, we just laid there for a minute.

We kissed each other.  "I love you Angel Marie..." He said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too David Jr..."

He pulled out and picked me up bridal style. "I love you more..." He said leaning down kissing me as he carried me upstairs.

"No I love you more..."

***

Dave

I sat in the bed smoking a blunt as Angel laid naked, with her head on my chest.

We've been in the bed all day sleeping and fucking. That's the best pussy I ever had, and I'm not letting that go. How could any man let a woman like Angel go?

I just watched her as she slept.

God, is this the woman I'm going to marry and finally start my family with? I hope so... I'm in love with Angel. And I'm willing to confess that, even if she doesn't feel the same way. She doesn't even have to say it back. I just want her to know.

I put the blunt out and climbed on top of her. Kissing her face and neck, I woke her up.

"Hmm?" She said rubbing her eyes and stretching. She's so adorable when she first wakes me.

"Wake up baby..." I said in between kisses as I opened her legs, ready for another round.

Hey y'all! I really did try with the sex scene 🤦🏾‍♀️ Vote and comment! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 6.3K 34
Uchemba aka Chi didn't grow up with a silver spoon nor a perfect family. From an Abusive father and a drugged addicted mother she knew that wasn't th...
71 13 13
Angel Moore is not your average 30 year old guy. When he was 14 years old he fell in love with his best friend Trace Wilson. Tragedy struck hard afte...
245 10 10
Egypt is a twenty-one year old college student straight from out of Houston, TX. Being that her mother was murdered at the age of five that left her...
95K 3.3K 44
Rumer is a high school senior with something to prove. To herself she needs to prove that she can make it through college. She has a mildly troubled...