Shifting? Alphas? Didnt see t...

By XxHunter666xX

When new pack members show and mates are brought together secrets are spilled and now Lacey is trapped. After... More

Shifting? Alphas? Didnt see that comin
Max? :{
What The Hell!?!
AUTHORS NOTE
Lacey, Nathan and..... The Wolf in the Woods?
SHADOW!
KYLE LOVES LACEY!
Hannah was what? By who? WHY?
The Almost Forgotten Promise
FROM HEAVEN TO HELL
Hey Poke-A-Roo
Keiffer And Loca
BLING
WELL THAT'S NEW
BEHIND BARS
DUMBASS
THE PHONE CALL
CALM THE HELL DOWN JAY JAY!!!!! :D
FINALLY FOUND YOU
YOU BREAK HER I BREAK YOUR FACE
WHAT NOW?
NOTE!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!
COVER CONTEST!!!!!
NOTE
WELL YOLO RIGHT???
TO THE DEATH
IT ENDS NOW
HOME
EPILOUGE
THANK YOU!!!!!
AUTHORS NOTE

JAY-DEE BUG AND HANNA BANANA HEAD!

123 1 0
By XxHunter666xX

HEY PEOPLEZ! WAZ UP?

OK SO I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHOS P.O.V. YOU WANT TO SEE, IT CAN BE ANYONE AS LONG AS THEY ARE ACTUALLY IN THE BOOK YOUR OPTIONS ARE

1.       LACEY

2.       HAILIE

3.       MAX

4.       JAY

5.       SIVA

6.       NATHAN

7.       TOM

8.       KYLE

9.       BENTLY

10.   OR THE GOOD OL’ UNKNOWN

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I DO NOT DO 3RD PERSON WHEN I WRITE IN 3RD PERSON ITS WORSE THAN A DRUNK MONKEY WITH A LAPTOP AND A WATTPAD ACCOUNT LOL. IDK Y BUT I ALSO FIND 3RD PERSON ANNOYING THERES THE ODD TIME WHERE I DON’T MIND IT BUT IF ITS LIKE THE WHOLE BOOK THEN YA IT JUST REALLY ANNOYS THE CRAP OUTTA ME

OK ENOUGH OF MY RANTING HERE IS CHAPTER ….. 6? I THINK?

YA IM PRETTY SURE ITS CHAP 6 LOL

-LACEY

*UNEDITED*

*RECAP*

‘I really like you Kyle.’

‘I really like you to Lacey, but there’s something I need to tell you.’

‘Ok, what’s up?’

‘well…..I don’t really know how to say this…..but…..uh’

‘Just spit it out would ya’ I said holding In a laugh.

‘ok here it goes imShadowandyourmymate’

‘what? Kyle don’t mumble and slow down I cant understand you’

‘I'm Shadow and you are my mate, please don’t hate me for not telling you right aw…..’

I cut him off while trying not to laugh.

‘Ky.’

‘Ya’

‘shut up, I already know your Shadow and I know were mates’

‘really? So your not mad?’

‘nope. And do you wanna know something?’

‘what?’

‘I'm so happy you’re my mate I don’t think I could have been paired with anyone better then you’

‘Lace you are amazing. I was thinking the same thing about you’

There was a short silence

‘Hey Kyle?’

‘Ya’

‘Can you come up here I cant sleep’

‘ya of course! I cant sleep either. I’ll be up in a sec’

And he wasn’t kidding before I could even respond he was at my door. He crawled into my bed and I curled into his side and put my head on his chest. I felt so happy and safe in his arms. My eyes slowly closed, and right before I fell asleep I swear I heard Kyle speak.

“I love you baby girl.”

LACEYS P.O.V.

“JAY STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SOMEONES GOING TO GET HURT!”

I was franticly screaming at Jay but it was no use, he was pissed and unstoppable.

I know what your thinking ‘what the hell is going on’ well heres what happened.

*FLASHBACK* (about 1 hour ago)

I woke up with a smile on my face, that was the best I have slept in years. I rolled over and smacked face first into something hard.

“What the?”

I looked up to see a smirking Kyle. I glared at him while rubbing my now very sore nose. What the hell? Does he have some sort of cement wall under his skin, I have heard of rock hard abs but I'm starting to wonder if when it comes to Kyle if there are even any abs there or is it just rock in the shape of an six pack cuz to my face they feel more like cement blocks. Soft, warm, hard, yet extremely comfy cement blocks.

“That hurt you know”

And of course he laughed. It was a damn sexy laugh, but he still laughed me. I gave him the best pouty face I could, and believe me when I say I could out pout the worlds cutest puppy anyday I was the best pouter – if that’s even a word – ever. And of course it worked Kyle pulled me into his arms and soon I was lying on his chest.

“Aw babe I'm sorry I laughed at you. Are you ok?” he asked while he ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my head.

I looked up at him and shook my head.

“No it hurts” I stated with the most serious face I could make.

Kyle leaned forward and kissed my nose.

“Better?” he asked with amusement clear in his voice.

I gave him a huge smile and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Yup!” I said popping the “p”

“Good” he smiled and let out a small laugh.

We were just laying there and before I even realized what was happening our faces were getting closer just as our lips were about to meet I closed my eyes and the second our lips locked sparks flew like crazy. The kiss started out small but soon I felt him nip at my bottom lip asking for entrance. I decided to tease him, so I quickly pulled away and was about to run off but I was too slow. In one swift motion he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back down, I landed on the bed with a soft thud and soon Kyle was on top of me pinning me down.

“You are so gonna pay for that” he said smiling like the Cheshire cat.

I looked at him wide eyed.

“Kyle, No! Don’t you dare! Kyle! I'm not joking” but it was no use.

Kyle started tickling my sides I was laughing so hard I couldn’t breathe.

“KYLE! ..... Ok, OK! I'm ….. sorry I wont ….. tease you ….. anymore” I really needed to breathe normally again.

Kyle stopped and looked at me laughing his head off. Once he stopped laughing and I caught my breath, Kyle kissed me again and this time when he wanted entrance I gave in right away. I really wanted to tease him again, it was funny, but my wolf was going crazy and wouldn’t allow it. As we continued kissing, Jay walked in unnoticed.

“Lacey time to ….. HOLY SHIT!”

We broke apart when we heard Jay yell I looked at him and his eyes were no longer there normal colour they were now black. Jay was pissed off and I didn’t know what to do I just had to choose my words carefully.

“Jay calm down. Just ….. just let me explain” I tried to choose my words carefully but I think I just pissed him off even more.

“IM GOING TO KILL YOU KYLE”

And before I could say anything else Jay launched himself at Kyle. Kyle jumped up and made sure I was behind him before he focused on Jay again. Jay slammed into Kyle and they both flew into a wall. Now I know why our house was built to with stand any impact, if this was a normal house structure they would have gone right through the wall and brought the rest of the house down with them but instead the lime green paint of my bedroom wall just chipped a little. I watched closely as Jay slammed his fist into Kyles face.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

And now I'm here in tears watching my brother beat the shit out of my mate. Kyle didn’t do anything other than block as many attackes as he could, I would have to ask him why the hell he didn’t fight back but right now I was to busy crying and screaming at Jay.

“JAY! PLEASE! I love him.” The last part came out as a whisper but I knew they both heard it.

Jay looked like he was going to explode and assassinate the whole planet and Kyle looked shocked but happy at the same time.

“YOU WHAT? LACEY, WHAT THE HELL? YOU JUST MET THIS GUY YESTERDAY AND NOW YOUR TELLING ME YOU LOVE HIM!” Jay looked at me wide-eyed as he yelled at me.

I was still crying. I had never seen Jay this mad before and now, for the first time ever, I was scared of him. Kyle sensed how scared I was and ran over and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face in his chest not wanting to look at Jay or the damage done to Kyles face. I already knew he had a broken nose and jaw, his lip was split and I'm pretty sure he would have a black eye he also had multiple bruses and cuts all over him.

“JAY! KNOCK IT OFF! CANT YOU SEE SHES TERRIFIED?” Kyle yelled.

“I ….. Lacey, I'm ….. I'm so sorry ….. I ….. I didn’t mean to scare you” if I wasn’t a werewolf I wouldn’t have heard it he sounded so broken and upset. I looked up to answer but he was gone.

JAYS P.O.V.

DAMN IT! WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO?

I was walking through the woods and trying to make sense of what I just saw and how I reacted. I went upstairs to wake Lacey up and instead of finding her asleep like I expected, I walk in on her making out with Kyle and to make I worse Kyle was lying on top of her. I was so mad ‘no one touches my baby sister and gets away with it’ I was so mad I didn’t even consider the fact that she was kissing him back. Sometimes I wonder if I’m too protective of Lacey. It’s just that she’s my baby sister, and I love her so damn much I would never let anything happen to her and if anything did happen it would literally kill me, sometimes I even go off on my brothers when they get too rough with her, I can’t even help her train in her wolf form because I will go to easy on her because I'm afraid of hurting her.

Ever since the day my best friends sister, Hannah, was taken I have been paranoid about Kayman coming back to get for Lacey or him sending someone else for her so I wont be able to stop him.

*FLASHBACK*

XxFourteen Years agoxX (Jay & Hayden are 10 & Hannah is 3)

“Hey Hayden, waz up bro?”

“Not much J-man. How bout you?”

“Nottin too exciting”

“JAY-DEE BUG!” Screamed someone from behind me.

There was only one person who called me Jay-Dee Bug.

“HANNAH BANANA HEAD” I yelled as a little 3 year old girl ran into my arms.

Hannah was Hayden’s little sister. She had long black hair, that she always put into 2 pony tails, and bright blue eyes. Hannah was really loud and extremely chatty but I loved her she was like a sister to me and I would do anything for her.

“Jay-Dee Bug! I misseded you so much! Guess what I wosted a toof! And da toof-faiwey givedid me 5 dollarziz! Isn’t dat cool?”

“hey Banana Head! I missed you to. Let me see what tooth you lost. I cant believe the tooth fairy gave you 5 whole dollars that must have been one shiney tooth.”

She let go of me and smiled a huge smile, then she pointed to a little gap in between two of her other teeth. It was pretty funny seeing how excited she got over everything. Once she found a penny on the sidewalk and that was all she talked about for a week, until she found a frog and we are still hearing about that one.

“Jay-Dee Bug, Guess what? Hoppy got biggerer and mommy said I can get a fishy tank and bwing Hoppy in da house! Hes gonna sweep in my bedwoom, and I is gonna wead him stowies, sing songs to him, and den imma gonna give him a kiss and hes gonna tuwn into a pwince just wike in my books!”

See what I mean? Hannah was jumping up and down with excitement and begging Hayden to show me a picture of Hoppy, but he told her he didn’t have one. Hannah stuck her tongue out at him and stomped over to me with a really cute pout on her face, her arms were crossed and she looked like she was either going to cry, bite Haydens head off, or both.

“Jay-Dee Bug, D is being mean to me. He didn’t takedid a pictue of Hoppy so I can show you”

I picked her up and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“Banana Head it’s ok Hayden didn’t bring I picture to show me because he wants you to show me the real Hoppy next time I come over.”

Her eyes lit up like a christmas tree.

“your comin overz? When? Now?”

“I don’t know yet but I promise I will soon”

She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. I looked over at Hayden who was giving me a very thankful look.

“Thanks man, I owe ya one” he said while slapping me on the back.

“HUNGWEE!” Hannah screamed in right in my ear.

“Ow. Ok Banana Head what do you want for lunch we can go where ever you want and I will get you anything you want to eat. OK?” Hannah nodded enthusiastically.

“CHUKEY CHEESE!” She squealed.

“Sounds good. Lets go

When we got to Chucky Cheese Hannah when right to the roller coaster simulator. I smiled I knew she would pick that one. I already had a token card with over 20,000 tokens on it – I always had it with me for times like this – I turned to Hayden and told him to go and order some pizza while I play with Hannah. When I turned around she was gone. I looked everywhere and still couldn’t find her. I started to panic.

“Hayden she’s gone!”

Hayden looked at me confused.

“Whos gone?”

“Hannah!”

“Oh Hell NO!”

We looked and looked but found nothing until we heard a scream.

“AHHHHHHH! DEE! JADY-DEE BUG! HELP ME!” It was Hannah.

Hannah was being carried by a tall muscular man he was wearing a ski mask so I couldn’t see his face. When Hannah screamed he slapped her across the face and she started to cry even harder than she had been before.

“YOU BASTARD! PUT HER DOWN NOW” Hayden was pissed off.

Hayden never gets mad. And if he does it takes a lot to get him there, but if Hannah is involved then his rational, calm, and collected side goes out the window. Hayden’s parents died when Hannah was one so he has been taking care of her ever since, that little girl means more to him than his own life. Hannah is Hayden’s everything his whole universe revolves around Hannah.

Before I could stop him Hayden was beating the shit out of the guy in the mask. The man let go of Hannah and she came running to me. I saw the man push a button on his watch and just as I was about to grab Hannah another guy came out of no where and grabbed her. He ran to the parking lot, and I ran after him he threw Hannah into a van and locked all of the doors. He then turned a gun on me.

“Move, and I put a bullet through your skull then the girls”

The guy took his mask off and was soon joined by his partner who got in the drivers seat of the van. I immediately recognized the man in front of me. Kaymen.

“KAYMEN?! WHAT THE HELL? LET HANNAH GO NOW!”

“You know what Jay? I don’t think I will. You see I hate you and Hayden so I am going to do everything in my power to make both of your lives a living hell. I decided I would target Hayden fist and take the one thing that he loves most, Hannah. And now that I have her I will be coming for the one you love most next, Lacey.”

“YOU BASTARD! YOU WONT LAY A HAND ON HER! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE DEAD BEFORE YOU EVEN HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET NEAR HER!”

“Are you sure about that Jay? Because last time I checked my men are at your house taking her as we speak. Well I guess I’ll see you around Jay” and with that he left.

“NO! DAMN IT! I CANT BELIEVE I LET THEM GET AWAY!” Hayden was behind me crying his eyes out.

“Hayden its not your fault that guy was way bigger that you. We are going to get her back I promise but right now I have to get home.”

Hayden looked at me like I was crazy.

“WHY? HANNAH JUST GOT KIDNAPPED AND YOU WANT TO GO HOME?” he yelled.

I pushed back the tears that were threatening to spill. He cant have Lacey theres no way he has her. Right? DAMN IT! LACEYS HOME ALONE!

“LISTEN HAYDEN YOU DON’T KNOW HOW BADLY I WANT TO GO KILL KAYMEN AND THOSE OTHER GUYS FOR TAKING HANNAH, BUT KAYMAN TOLD ME EVERYTHING AND HE WANTS TO TAKE THE PEOPLE WE LOVE MOST OF ALL HE GOT YOU FIRST AND TOOK HANNAH AND NOW HE IS GOING AFTER LACEY TO. YOU KNOW I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN! LACEY MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME AND IM NOT LETTING HER GO ANY WHERE! NOBODY IS HOME WITH HER MY PARENTS ARE OUT OF STATE FOR A WORLD WIDE ALHPAS MEETING, THE GUYS ARE OUT GAURDING OUR TERRITORY AND HAILIE IS AT A SLEEP OVER. IT WOULD BE SO EASY FOR THEM TO GO IN AND TAKE HER, SHE HASN’T EVEN SHIFTER YET AND THEY HAVE SHE DOESN’T STAND A CHANCE.” I couldn’t hold back anymore I was freaking out I was crying, my hands were sweating, my head was spinning, and I was pacing back and fourth. Hayden put his hands on my shoulders to make me stand still.

“Jay I'm coming with you. I love Lacey to she is like a sister to me and you know that. I wont let them take her to. Lets go.”

With that said we left and raced back to my house. We didn’t even bother taking my truck we just ran in wolf form because it was faster. When we got to my house I saw Lacey fast asleep on the couch with Twilight playing on the T.V. I broke down right then and there the thought of coming home and finding her gone was unbareable, I was so happy so see her. I kissed her forhead and picked her up. Yes she was 14 but I couldn’t let her out of my sight now, I carried her out to Max’s truck and put her in the back with Hayden sitting right next to her. I quickly used my mind link and told Max I was borrowing his car he said it was fine, and off we went to find Hannah.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

We drove for hours that day looking for Hannah and found nothing her sent was lost, it had vanished into thin air along with Kaymen’s and his goons. We never gave up we looked for days, and soon, days became weeks, weeks became months, and months became years, 5 long years, and we are still looking. After that day I made sure Lacey was never left alone. I couldn’t let her be taken, not now, not ever.

What have I done? I just beat the shit out of Kyle. Lacey is going to hate me. And to make matters worse she doesn’t even know why I’m so protective of her.

I have to tell her. And I have to do it NOW!

WELL WHAT DO YA THINK?

THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR YAY ITS ABOUT 9 PAGES ON WORD BUT IM NOT SURE HOW MANY THAT IS ON HERE.

SO NOW YOU KNOW THE REASON BEHIND JAYS PROTECTIVNESS OF LACEY.

WILL JAY AND HAYDEN EVER FIND HANNAH?

WILL KAYMEN COME BACK FOR LACEY?

IDK YOU HAVE TO KEEP READING TO FIND OUT

BYEEE

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOMMENT (VOTE + COMMENT)

COTE (COMMENT + VOTE)

THANX

-LACEY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 890 40
Lexi ran away from her pack, Midnight Cove, because of her father was abusing her. While on the run, she trespasses on a pack territory and is forced...
2.2M 37.2K 29
Melissa has moved again because of her heartbroken mother, but now Melissa and her mother are the new pack members to the Riverpack. Melissa is als...
64.1K 3.9K 34
Chloe has lost everything. She fights to prove herself as a true Alpha but more secrets become unraveled and there is no escaping her dark fate. Ther...
227 34 30
They say the moon keeps people's secrets, but for Tessa it reveals them all. Tessa was never supposed to be the pack's next alpha, but fate had othe...