For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 78

45.6K 1.9K 998
By Black_baddie

Diamond's POV

The party is going good so far. Even though Noah never left Ruby's side, she was enjoying all the attention she was getting though.

Rose and Chris arrived a few minutes after the party started. Chris and I are back to how we were before if not even closer. Him and Rose has been dating for 3 months and a half. He asked her out 1 week after their first date.

I looked over at Sam and I saw him chasing the little boy who's name I found out was Mason and Miracle around the pool. Once he caught them he lifted them up and kissed both of their cheeks.

While I was sitting there watching him I couldn't help but think how he would be with our children when we get married. I'm just imaging the early play sessions and the late night cuddles.

"What's with the creepy smile"

Chris asked as he took a seat next to me. I pushed him away from me and laughed. He knows damn well I was thinking about Sam.

"Don't make me tell Rose what happened in 2nd grade"

His eyes widened as what I said sinked in. I promised him I would never tell anyone but, it was fun teasing him.

"I was 8 years old. I didn't know that if I drunk paint I would be shitting  rainbows for a month. You're the one that dared me to drink it"

Back in 2nd grade Chris asked me to be bestfriends with him and I said no. I told him that I would be his bestfriend if he drink all the bottles of paint our teacher had on the counter. After he drunk all of the paint I looked him right in the eyes and said I don't even like you like that, I was just playing.

After I found out that he had rainbow diahrea I caved and asked him to be  his best friend. When I asked him to be friends he stuck his middle finger at me. We started being bestfriends the end of 5th grade though.

"Oh look who's flirting with Sam"

I followed his gaze only to be angry. One of Ruby's associates was twirling her hair while she batted her eyelashes at Sam. To say Sam looked annoyed was an under statement.

I looked at Mircale and Mason who was literally on Sam's shoulder looking at the girl like she was crazy.

I got up and walked towards Sam. I heard her say that a black girl was walking towards them with anger written on her face. And she was right. I'm about to tear her ass up.

Sam turned around and smiled in relief as he saw it was me. Once he did realise I was mad he looked at the girl and smiled. He knows what's about to go down.

"I see you're making yourself comfortable with my husband bitch"

Okay so I lied about Sam being my husband. She doesn't need to know that.

"Husband? He can always get a divorce you know"

"Why would he divorce Beyonce to go for Michelle? How old are you anyways? You like about thirteen years old"

This girl could literally be my brat little sister. I could tell she was young by her hello kitty bikin she was wearing. Even Mircale doesn't wear that and she's two.

"I'm fourteen so shut the fuck up"

"This hello kitty ass bitch just told me to shut the fuck up. You know what since you want to marry him do you want to hold his child"

"I'll be a better mother than you anyways"

I nodded my head and handed Miracle to her. Miracle took one look at her and started crying. The girl tried to hug Mircale but Miracle pulled her hair.

When Mircale pulled her hand away a piece of the girl's tracks was left behind. Mason looked at Miracle and they both started laughing. She ripped her tracks from Miracle's hand and ran away.

"So I'm your husband huh" Sam said as he bounced both Mason and Mircale on his hips.

"Shut up Greene"

"You know I'm going to marry you rather you like it or not. You have no choice baby girl"

He leaned down and kissed my lips with passion. The kids covered their eyes and started giggling like crazy.

"Mason's cute. Do you want to make one of him?" He asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. I slapped the back of his head and walked back to Chris.

He was laughing at the scene that had just happened about ten feet away from him. I don't know how I didn't notice that girl trying to put her fourteen year old sauce on Sam.

Maybe when I was fourteen I needed to buy some hello kitty bikinis so I can have the confidence to talk to older guys. I guess it's too late now.

"Guys food is ready"

My dad screamed from the grill. I already had my plate set next to me for when the food was ready. I couldn't risk it.

"What's that red thing on the ribs?" A girl I recognised as Suzanne asked.

"That's seasoning girl. You don't know what that is?"

"Yes I do. My mom use it all the time"

"No she doesn't Suzanne. I've seen your mom cook. All the spices you guys have in your house hasn't even been touched yet so you missed me with that bullshit"

I looked at Chris and we busted out laughing. Suzanne turned around and glared at us.

What? I didn't say it, all I did was laugh.

Hours later

"It's time to open up gifts. Will the birthday girl please come take a seat"

She had just finished cutting her red velvet Jungkook cake a few minutes ago. Was I jealous? Of course I was. Did I take the piece with his face on it? Of course I did.

First up was my grandparents. They both pitched in to get Ruby six tickets to see BTS. I've been looking for tickets for months but they were always sold out. I guess I'm going now.

Sam didn't know what to get her so he just got her gifts from Forever 21, Sephora, Starbucks, and more. I think there was about thirty gift cards in the bag he handed her.

Next up was me. Being the amazing person that I was I gave her a whole new wardrobe that includes mostly desginer clothes, shoes, and jewelry.

"If you want to see Noah's gift they're right here"

"Okay but which ones are his?"

"All of them"

Her mouth dropped as she saw the gifts that Noah got her. Shit I would've been shocked too.

"Noah you know I would've been fine with one gift right? And why do they look like they're worth more than my life"

"You deserve it baby. You're my everything"

Everyone was smiling at this point. Ruby went up to him and basically squeezed the life out of him.

"Just don't have sex with her and she'll stay your everything. You won't go to jail"

Sam joked under his breathe. I snickered and looked up at him. Leave it up to him to ruin a sweet moment like this.

"Now our turn. Before we give you the gift we have a few words to say" my mom said. She picked up a gift and held it in her hand.

"Ruby happy 16th birthday. Over the few months that we've known you you have become apart of the family. Your outgoing and fun personality brightens our house whenever we're feeling down. We couldn't let you go all the way to New York with that couple. You mean too much to us. You're like our little version of Diamond. Ruby will you make us the happiest parents on earth and be our daughter?"

Everyone was frozen. Even I was frozen and I knew about this. Tears came streaming down Ruby's eyes as she nodded her head yes.

Everyone erupted in cheers as my parents hugged Ruby tightly. They handed her the gift they got her and told her to open it.

Inside was the official papers that said Ruby was now their legal daughter. Under the paper was a heart with the words little sister on it. I obviously had the big sister one.

After that the party went by smoothly. Ruby was all smiles as she was talking to her new parents.

It turns out that the couple In New York had a history of child abuse and child molestation. I don't know how they just found out about this a month ago but I'm happy they did.

I went up to Ruby and pulled her in for a hug. I could just feel her smiling.

"Welcome to the family Ruby Ryder"

"It feels great to have a permanent home"

"This has always been your home"

We spent the rest of the day dancing and eating. This is honest the best thing that could happen to Ruby. I can't wait to brag about our newest addition to the Ryder family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 9.5K 61
Book 1: Affinity Romance series "Watch your step Eli-phant might be to big to start an earthquake." "I heard she raids the vending machine during her...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
867K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
77.7K 1.6K 32
Two seniors that only have one thing in common, going to the same school. They hate each other because of their friend groups and past. As the two se...