For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 77

50.2K 1.8K 844
By Black_baddie

Diamond's POV

Three months later

Today's the day Ruby has been dreading. Today's her 16th birthday which means it's getting closer and closer to her adoption process.

It hasn't been set in stone that the New York couple will officially be her parents but, we don't know how things will turn out.

Ruby was currently at my house because I just took her to get her hair done. She decided to get faux locs instead of a sew in.

My job was to distract her while the pool party gets set up at Sam's house. We wanted to do it at Noah's but his dumb ass locked himself out his house and his parents are going to be home later on today so there is no way to get in his house.

While Ruby was watching t.v. I was texting Sam making sure everything was set up. I told everyone that the party was at 5 even though it was at 6.

I know that black people come about an hour or more after the party usually starts so I had to tell a little white lie.

There's going to be a whole bunch of people Ruby don't know at her party. Noah accidently screamed party at Sam's house on Saturday and everyone heard him. We had to make sure Ruby didn't hear people talking about it so the party would stay a secret.

"Ruby do you want to go to my grandparents house with me. I have to pick up Mircale"

"Sure. I love your grandparents and Miracle"

My family members really love Ruby. She treats her like she's there blood family. I call her sister and everyone else calls her daughter. Same thing with Rose.

I grabbed my car keys and walked out of my house. On our way to my grandparents house we were singing along to xxxtentaction. His songs be getting me in my feelings like it's no one's business.

Once we arrived Miracle came running out the door with her arms wide open. I crouched down to hug her but she ran to Ruby.

Miracle started giggling as Ruby attacked her with kisses all over her face. It took me 12 hours to push out that big head of hers and this is the thanks I get.

After their little love fest Ruby and I walked into the house where my grandparents were waiting for us.

Once we walked in my grandma came running to me. Finally someone who notices me. Once She got in front of me she swerved and went to Ruby. My grandpa did the same thing. I'll let it slide since it's her birthday.

My grandparents wished her happy birthday while Miracle said birthday ruru.

"I'm not staying for a long time. I just came here to take Miracle so we can go to the mall with Ruby"

"You're not leaving here before you eat. You look so small and boney. Is your mom not feeding you? I'm gonna have a talk with that lady you call mom"

I rolled my eyes and picked Miracle up. I went up to her room while I left Ruby downstairs with my grandma. The first thing I did was pack Miracle's and my bathing suit in her baby bag.

I pray to God I wasn't taking too long with Miracle. I hope my grandma didn't blab about Ruby's surprise party to her.

Ruby's POV

I watched grandma as she took some ground beef out of the freezer so she can make some tacos. Diamond and I ate less then a hour ago but who am I to deny free food.

"What are your plans for your birthday today?"

"I have no idea. Maybe I'll just go to the mall with Diamond then go home for a movie night"

Grandma nodded her head and got back to cleaning the beef with lemon and salt.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs when Diamond and Miracle came into view.

Miracle was wearing a white and black stripped shirt, her jean button up skirt and her black sandals. Her hair was just thrown in a ponytail.

I swear to you Miracle is only two and she dresses better than me. I've seen her closet before and I was shocked.

What two year old has a Tommy Hilfiger section, a Gucci selection, and a MCM section in their closet?

Diamond took a seat next to me and placed Miracle's bag on the counter. We both waited patiently for our grandma to finish making the tacos.

Within 20 mintues grandma placed the tacos in front of us. Diamond didn't even think twice. She just picked up a taco and ate it. Miracle on the other hand dropped the beef on a  plate and started eating it. Man those two can eat.

When we had no more tacos left we said goodbye to grandma and grabbed everything we needed. We got in Diamond's car and drove over to the mall.

Once we were there Diamond didn't even give me a chance to look around. She took me to the Tommy Hilfiger store that was by the food court. I sighed and trudged over to the store with Miracle on my hip.

"Hello, welcome to Tommy Hilfiger how may I help you?"

The lady in front of us said. Diamond said she knows what she wants and went off with me and Miracle in tow.

Before I could see what she picked up she quickly walked over to the cashier and paid for the items.

"Your total is $180.85"

Diamond pulled out a black card and paid for the things she bought. We existed the store and went back to Diamond's car.

"Why are you acting so suspicious?"

I asked as I raised my eyebrows. Now that I think about grandma was acting weird too.

"I'm not acting suspicious maybe you're acting suspicious. What makes you think I'm acting suspicious?"

She said as she scratched the back of her heck. I squinted my eyes at her and watched her closely.

"Why would you come to the mall just so you can buy something from Tommy Hilfiger then you paid for the things you bought before I could even see it"

"Do you want to go for a swim at Sam's house? The things I bought at the store was a barhing for you"

"Diamond why didn't you just go to Wal-Mart or Target for my bathing suit"

"You're the birthday girl. You have to look the best"

I sighed and shook my head. She knows I hate it when people buy me expensive things. She hates it also yet she decides to do it to me.

The rest of the car ride was full with music and laughter like always. When we pulled up to Sam's house I saw a whole bunch of cars lined up outside.

"What's happening?"

"Sam's parents are hosting a party for their workers in the ballroom. We'll just tip toe up to one of the spare room and change into our bathing suits"

I nodded my head and got out the car.  I went up the stairs and waited for Diamond to open the door for me. She pulled out her keys and we walked in the house.

The house was quiet. A little too quiet. We walked upstairs and went to a spare room. I wanted one that faced the pool but this one faced the side of the house.

"Here change into your bathing suit and put on the slides. When you're done meet me out back"

I nodded my head and took the bag out of her hand. She left and I started changing.

She's planning something and I know it. I just can't put my finger on it.

Diamond's POV

"Guys she's upstairs don't make too much noise"

Everyone nodded their head and went back to what they were doing. I looked over at Noah and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Noah where's the chips I told you to buy?"

"They're right behind you". I turned around and my mouth dropped. That's the chips he bought.

"When I said chips I meant some party size Doritos or some Tostitos with dip. Not the whole damn rack of chips"

Miracle went up to the chips and picked up a red Doritos. She brung it over to a chair and climbed on it as she ate her Doritos.

"I didn't want to not buy something she likes so I bought the whole thing"

"Okay that's fine. Where's the candy table set up?"

He pointed somewhere and my eyes followed it. My eyes widened as I saw the candy he bought for the party.

"Did you buy the whole candy store or something"

"Something like that"

"Damn Noah it's just a party. Everyone's gonna be too busy in the pool to eat anyway"

He shrugged his shoulders and laughed it off. When he said he was going to go overboard I thought he was lying.

"Where's Sam?"

I looked around the pool area and he wasn't there. I could've sworn I seen him when I walked in. Maybe I need some glasses or something.

"He went to pick up your parents and  grandparents. They called a few minutes ago"

My grandpa and dad in the same car with Sam. God bless his soul. I was happy to call my dad but he walked through the door along with my grandparents and Sam.

I went up to greet them and so did Miracle. After that we all waited for Ruby to come out. While we were waiting I took Miracle to the side and changed her into her red floral bathing suit.

Once I was done I went back over to my parents and Sam. Sam looked at me then at Mircale.

"My precious daughter will not be wearing a bathing suit yet. I saw that little boy over there eye raping her once you walked in with her in that bathing suit"

I looked over to where he was pointing and laughed. The little boy looked like he was 3 years old. He had green eyes and blonde hair. Once Miracle saw him she wiggled off of me and went to him.

I watched Sam as he eyed the little boy closely. My eyes quickly diverted towards the door Once I heard Ruby.

"Diamond where are you?"

She asked as she stepped into the pool area. She gasped as we all screamed surprise. Tears came down her eyes as she saw realised that this all was for her.

"You look abousltly beautiful baby"

Noah said referring to her white and navy blue Tommy Hilfiger bathing suit with the matching slides.

"This is the best birthday ever guys. Thank you all for coming. Have fun"

Everyone cheered and jumped in the
pool. Her friends waved at her to come in the water but she put her finger up.

She took out a shower cap and tucked her faux locs in it. That's something I would do though. Especially if I just got my hair done the same day.

If she thinks this is amazing wait utill she sees what's in store for her later on today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Promise By abby

Teen Fiction

109K 4.2K 39
"I do not dance. It's not for people like me." I said as I looked at the wall behind him trying my best to avoid any hint of agreement in his eyes. "...
6.1K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
906 36 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
153K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...