Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!Oh...

By Loveable83Walda

More

Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy!
Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.1:Pt2]
Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.2]
Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.3]Prt1
Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.3]Prt2
Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.4]
Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.5]
Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.6]
Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.8]
Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!Ohmy![Ch.9]
Loves, Pregnancies, Stalkers!OhMy![ch.10]
Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy!:Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.7]

854 18 12
By Loveable83Walda

A/N: I am sorry i have kept you guys waiting so long. But I have a great reason as to why, My best friend and i got to reconnect. I went through a slight depression and I didnt have the inspiration to write but i do love my fans for sticking by me! Thanks for encouraging me to keep writing and i hope you guys like this chapter! Dont forget to vote and comment :P. Its much appreciated :]

Selina

Chapter 7

I drifted in and out, I could hear my name being called. But I couldn't put a name to the familiar voice. I didn't know why they sounded so frantic. Once my hearing started to clear and the voices continued to get louder. I could feel my fingers begin to twitch, giving myself a warning that I'm waking up. I felt arms holding me close and they were warm. I wanted to embrace the person and go back to sleep. But that wasn't the case. My eyes felt heavy but they began to flutter open, blurry vision at first then it began to cease. I saw the doctor that told me the news about my father and I felt hot breathes on my cheek.

I could hear them asking if I was alright, but it was like I was mute. I couldn't respond even if I wanted to. Chris' hands shook me slightly. I sat up slowly only to be pushed lightly back down.

"Be careful you just fainted, Bobbie." my eyes lids continued to blink but still I didn't respond to Chris.

"She must be in shock." he said to the doctor. The doctor nodded then kneeled down to us.

"Bobbie? Does anything hurt? Can you hear us?" He started asking me. I nodded but still I couldn't get my voice to work.

"She wasn't out that long and also she didn't hit her head. What's wrong with her?" Chris questioned the doctor. The doctor sighed and got back up.

"She is just in shock and due to the stress that she is putting herself through. We can check to see if she is alright and the baby as well." My conscious started to come back and I started to come back down to earth.

"I feel fine." I croaked, my voice sounded horrible of course I was crying not to long ago.

Chris put his attention back to me and he helped me up slowly.

"Maybe you should get a check up just in case. For the baby." He said.

I nodded but then thought of something.

"Could this put harm to my baby?" I asked the doctor. He sighed again and looked at me.

" It could but have you been stressing a lot? It could cause a miscarriage." I nodded again and looked away.

"Is he really not going to make it?" I whispered. I didn't want to look at him, I felt my eyes get watery but I didn't let them fall. I took a deep breathe in to calm myself. Then he answered me.

"It is likely he won't but your father is pulling through. I came down here to tell you that. Have faith, but I am terribly sorry." I just stared at him with pain in my eyes. I could tell he can see it, I saw a flash of pity in his eyes.

"We can set up for your check up now, if you would like. I have to get back and continue working on your father." He started to walk away when I called out to him.

"That would be great and please try everything. He can't leave now." He nodded his head and continued on his way.

Chris squeezed my shoulder in reassurance.

"He will be fine Bobbie. He is stronger than he looks. Like you." I cracked a weak smile then went to go sit down. Few minutes later a nurse came to tell me about the check up. Right when I was about to leave Leon and my mother came back with a tray of food.

They looked at me confused but I just told them I would be right back. Chris didn't follow me and I was glad he didn't. I was still a little ticked that he didn't tell me about the girl. Guilt filled my stomach, it couldn't be my fault really... could it?

I stripped down and got into the gown they had given me. They checked my blood pressure and stress level. The nurse said it wasn't too bad, but I should rest and lay low for a while and not doing anything that could be stressful. I wasn't gone long and when I was walking back I noticed one of the doors open. I couldn't help but look in.

An older woman was bent over and crying deeply. I frowned sad about the seen in front of me. I hadn't noticed I stopped till I heard a voice next to me.

"It isn't your fault, no matter what Annabel said." I looked over and saw the guy who was with Annabel. He was handsome in a normal way. Just a normal guy with deep brown eyes and brown hair. Taller than me of course, great build and slight muscle. Then I noticed I was staring, he gave me a sad chuckle.

"You don't have to feel guilty about anything. Don't let her get to you, she's just like that. I'm sorry for her actions." It was weird that he was such a gentleman. I was used to guys being so proper and excusing others. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded, really not believing that it wasn't my fault. I just felt like I was to blame.

I sighed and turned away from the scene, I began to walk away but turned and saw him standing there looking at them wretchedly. I decided to go back, I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked down at me.

"I'm truly sorry." he nodded understanding, then I left.

When I came back Chris and Leon stood up at the same time. They as usually glared at each other. Sighing I gestured them to sit down. My mother moved her head toward me then got up and embraced me with a hug.

I was taken back by this.

"He's going to make it." She whispered happily. I can hear her light sobs of joy, and I joined her. We hugged each other for a little longer then released. I wiped my eyes and looked at her.

She kissed my forehead then sat down, thinking to herself.

Leon and Chris walked over to me, looking like they still want to beat each other to a bloody pulp. I shook my head in displeasure.

" How are you and the baby." Chris asked getting closer to me, Leon stayed near to hear the question.

"The baby is fine, I just need to rest and be stress free." I said truthfully. They both looked relieved. I noticed Leon looked at me seriously.

"What?" I said, he blinked.

"I have great news for you," he stopped but I motioned him to elaborate.

"They caught Andrew and he is being sent to a psychiatric home." I was ecstatic, but I didn't jump in glee like I thought I would have. I just remained calm and smiled.

"So its over with him?" He nodded and I let out a breathe. Finally, he's put away and out of the picture.

I found out my dad was put in a room but he was still recovering so we couldn't go in just yet. Well not all of us, it was either me or my mom. I let my mom go in with him and wait till he wakes up. Leon had to go back on duty, so he left. I told my mother I would be fine at home then I remembered what had happened. I didn't know if I really wanted to go back home just yet. Then Chris made a suggestion to my mother.

"Bobbie could stay at my house. My mother is there and I can sleep on the couch." She looked relieved, even when she found out Andrew won't be bothering us any more. I was nervous, I never met his mother before, but it beats going back to the house. I could always ask Tyler but I didn't want to bother him this late. We still have to go to school in the morning.

"That would be great and thank you Chris." She smiled and we bid our good bye. My mother was coming to like Chris a lot more and that makes me happy actually. When it shouldn't I don't have feelings for him like that... its Tyler that I want.

The ride to his house was quiet and I didn't mind it wasn't uncomfortable. Plus we both just had a very eventful day. I noticed he lived far from the school. Almost the next town over, we stopped at apartments and he cut the engine.

"My mom might not be home yet, she works late. So its okay with you being here. Plus as long as we aren't doing anything she wouldn't mind." I giggled a bit.

"Its not like we are going to do anything you whore." I got out the car and he looked at me in mock horror.

"Aw but baby! I thought you would have loved to show me some lovin!" I laughed and followed him inside. We stopped at the elevators and waited.

"Chris I will never want to show you some lovin." I laughed a bit and he looked slightly hurt but it went away when I blinked. Making me think I had just imagined it.

"Come on Bobbie look at me," he made a gesture to himself and I giggled.

"Who wouldn't want a piece of this." we both laughed and walked into the elevator. He pressed the 8th floor then we stood quiet again.

"You said your mom was home?" I asked curiously

"Yeah, well I had a feeling you didn't want to go back home even though Andrew is gone. And I knew you mom wouldn't want you to be alone so I thought I could be nice and make a suggestion. Plus it made her feel better that an adult was going to be here." he did have a point.

I shrugged and let it go. When we got out I looked around and saw the dull white walls. We reached to 1708 and Chris opened it.

I looked around and saw a cute small like kitchen and living room together. It had a homey touch to it. Pictures of them on the walls and flowers painted on them. I liked it better than my house actually.

He lead me to what I think is his room, which is awfully clean by the way. I was shocked, Tyler's wasn't this clean.

Chris noticed me staring then he started to fidget.

"I'm a clean freak what can I say." I smiled and he walked over to his dresser, he handed me a large shirt and some boxers.

"That should be fine for you to sleep in." then he walked out the room to give me some privacy. I stripped out of my clothes and into his. I liked the smell of them and once again I felt wanted. I folded my clothes and set them on the floor by his bed. I walked over to his little desk and saw that he had only one picture.

It was him and a girl. She was beautiful, long black hair and a slender body. Her smile was what made her. Her eyes were an awesome hazel color.

"That's Darla." I jumped at the sound of his voice and almost dropped the picture.

"You perv! What if I was still changing!" I scolded him. He shrugged and gave me a look that said 'but you weren't'. I looked at the picture again and felt a great dislike for this girl.

Chris took the picture away from my hands and tossed it in his dresser.

"You can take the bed if you want. I will sleep on the couch." I nodded and watched him leave.

I moved over to the bed and sat down. I felt terrible for making him sleep on the couch. Then I felt a slight longing and I was scared for a bit. So I made up my mind and got up and went after Chris. The lights were off and I walked slowly over to the couch.

"Hey.. Um I was wondering if you could..." I drifted off and stood in the dark awkwardly. He chuckled and I heard he get up from the couch.

"Are you afraid of the boogie man?" He pushed me towards his room and then shut the door.

"No... well I'm still a little freaked about Andrew then I felt bad for you sleeping on the couch." I looked every where but at him. He laughed again then laid down on the bed.

"Its okay baby. Now turn off the light and lets go to sleep." He opened his arms for me and I hesitated a bit. I do love to cuddle but the feeling that I am getting in my stomach was making me think twice. He's my fake boyfriend.

He sighed then turned over. I shut off the light and got into bed. Except I let myself hold him, he shifted and I cuddled into his chest. Not long after I fell into a deep slumber.

-----------

"What in the world is going on?" I heard a loud yell and I knew it wasn't Chris.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 8.6K 84
Sequel to His dream, My nightmare
41.2K 400 23
Rewritten as Secrets of A Vampire , cheak it out
2.7K 113 25