[EDITING] Stay With Me | Lai...

By sofyabaobei

WARNING : PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME 🚫 "Shut up you bitch!" "Shut up! I'm not a bitch you hoe!" "Ergh! Why do I k... More

Cast
βˆ†1
βˆ†2
βˆ†3
βˆ†4
βˆ†5
βˆ†6
βˆ†7
βˆ†8
βˆ†9
βˆ†10
βˆ†11
βˆ†12
To my readers πŸ’•
βˆ†13
βˆ†14
βˆ†15
βˆ†16
βˆ†17
βˆ†18
Important Message!
βˆ†19
βˆ†20
βˆ†21
βˆ†22
Happy 4K!
βˆ†23
βˆ†25
βˆ†26
βˆ†27
βˆ†28
βˆ†29
βˆ†30
βˆ†31 [End]
βˆ†32 [Epilogue]
[Bonus]
Hello!
Book 2!

βˆ†24

1.4K 70 9
By sofyabaobei

@uyunhee

Hey Sohye

@kshyee

What?

I was quite startled at her reaction. She never did reply like that. Sohye often replies me with excitements. However, I just shrugged the thought off. Maybe I was just overreacting.

@uyunhee

Mommy and I

We're all fine now 😁

@kshyee

Ok

Good then

Or wasn't I?

@uyunhee

Hey

You sound off

Are u okay, buddy?

@kshyee

Nothing

I'm fine

@uyunhee

But it doesn't seems like you

Are u really okay?

Or do u have any problem?

You can share with me 😊

@kshyee

I said nothing, didn't I?

Ergh, enough!

I'm busy right now

Don't disturb me

I smiled bitterly. It was hurt, though. "Well, okay.."

@uyunhee

Okay

I understand :)

But if you don't mind to
share anything

Just call me okay?

Read

"What did I do wrong?"

_/_/_/  _  \_\_\_

@uyunhee

Ermm

Guanlin?

@laiglennin

Hm?

@uyunhee

What are u doing?

@laiglennin

Something

@uyunhee

U busy?

@laiglennin

Kinda

@uyunhee

Oh

Sorry for disturbing

I'll go then

Read

"What the actual hell is wrong with everyone?"

I kept scrolling my Instagram, until I found a post from Jinyoung.

Liked by jihoonwink, ongwu and 890 more
baejiny It's all over.

Comments were disabled for this post.

"And what happened to Jinyoung??"

I leaned my back against the wall and heaved out a deep sigh, mentally tired with the three of them.

Tok! Tok!

I turned my gaze to the door. There, the door was opened from outside, revealing mom who was holding the door's knob. "Can I come in?" she asked with a smile.

"Of course, mom. Come on in," I smiled back.

She sat right next to me. I leaned my head onto her shoulder and hugged her arm. "The jerk already got jailed," she told me. Her other hand stroked my head softly.

I nodded. "That's a relief."

"So, Yunhee.."

"Yeah?"

"About the boy before.. You like him, don't you?"

I automatically let her arm go and lifted my head before directing my gaze to her. "What?"

"You heard me, Yunhee. You like that Guanlin boy, don't you?" Mom flashed a teasing smile, which caused my cheeks to burn red.

"I-I don't.. know..." I looked down, fidgeting with my fingers.

She bursted out laughing, as she softly patted my head. "I know you do. Everything's written on your face, honey." Her words made me fluttered even more, so I just remained silent. Smiling shyly.

"I like him, though. He's nice and polite," she praised.

I nodded, lowkey agreeing. "He is somehow cold towards people at school. But he's so nice towards his best friends, and.. me. I wonder why is that."

"Obviously he likes you. A lot. I can see that too. The way he protected you when we were fighting, he sure loves you."

I shrugged my shoulder, as my face became even more hot. "Well, he did confess. But somehow he's becoming weird to me. I don't even know why."

"Maybe he has something in his mind. But if you think it has something to do with you, discuss it properly. Okay?"

I nodded at mom's word. She then got up from my bed, kissing me on my forehead. "Good night, Yunhee. Sleep tight, okay?" She walked towards the door, ready to leave.

"Good night, mommy."

As the door was shut, I laid on my bed. My gaze on the white ceiling.

"Should I confess my feelings?"

Or is it too late?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1.3K 35
COMPLETED In which two boys with totally different backgrounds met and their life changed afterward. How they helped each other. Being each other hal...
34.2K 2K 41
Sometimes people do things they'll regret. Things which will change everything, and it's not predictable if that's good or not. Sometimes people don'...
18.9K 623 44
❝I've liked you since i met you.❞ _ Hi and welcome ! Before you read make sure to check every part that you read. MAKE SURE to read in the correct o...
60.6K 2.4K 17
*********************** "You're really pretty you know." "How many times you'll say that?" "Till my last breath." *********************** "Let me go...