Vacation (JG)

By jackingilinsky

In which a girl joins her friend on a spontaneous vacation with her brother and his friends More

🍂👺
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36 (the end?!?)
Sequel Sneak Peek

27

2.9K 31 0
By jackingilinsky

ryan's pov -the next day-
this vacation has been shit. and it's not even half way over. and it's my fucking birthday.
"ryan. get up." i hear jill says. i sigh and pull the covers up more.
"ryan." she whines. i groan and sit up.
"you're annoying." i say. she laughs.
"get up and meet me downstairs." she says. i nod.
"happy birthday by the way." she says and kisses my cheek. i smile.
"thank you." i say. she nods and grabs whet phone, walking out. i yawn and stretch then get up and grab a simple outfit (above). i walk to the bathroom and strip, then throw on everything. i undo my braids and leave my hair in the waves. i do a bit of makeup and add some earring. hoops to be exact. i brush my teeth then call it good, adding a bit of perfume and deodorant, then grabbing my phone and walking out of the room. i jog downstairs and stop when i see a few of the guys in the living room. they're staring at me.
"yes?" i ask. hayes laughs.
"they like your boobs." he says. he was the only one not staring. i laugh and shake my head.
"happy birthday ry!" skate exclaims walking in from the kitchen. he picks me up and spins me around. i laugh and give him a hug as he sets me down.
"it's your birthday?!" tea asks. i nod.
"happy birthday!" him and the others yell.
"thank you guys." i say with a smile.
"i'm gonna go see what jill wants." i say. they nod and i make my way to the kitchen. as i walk in, i see a bag on the counter with a card and a cupcake. i smile and walk to it. i read the little tag on the bag. it's small and cute. all it's reads is Ryan in really pretty hand writing. i grab the card and read it.
'hey ry. just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. here's a small gift from a few of us, hope you'll like it. love you lots, jill, sammy, and skate"
i smile and then grab the bag, taking out the stuffing and a small box. i set everything else aside and open up the box. in it sits a very, very pretty necklace that says my name on it. i smile and rub my fingers along it. i pick up the box and my phone and run into the living room. and to skate. i hug him and he laughs.
"thank you." i say. he laughs and hugs me back.
"do you like it?" sammy asks as i pull away. i nod.
"it's really pretty." i say.
"it was mostly jill's idea but we pitched in." skate says and motions to him and sammy. i smile.
"i love it. thank you guys." i say. they nod.
"where's jill?" i ask.
"try out back." skate says. i nod and run to sammy and hug him and then run back into the kitchen and out back.
"jill. this necklace is legit my-" i cut myself off as i turn around.
"woah." i say. there's balloons all around the pools and floats in the pools. decorations everywhere.
"ta da!" jill exclaims, popping out from behind a chair.
"jillian." i say looking at everything.
"do you like it?" she asks. i look at her.
"yea. of course. but why?" i ask.
"we're having a pool party." she says. i give her a look.
"i told you i didn't-"
"i don't care. your having one ok?" she says.
"i just want you to feel better. and not sulk anymore. a party is what you need." she says walking to me.
"who's all coming?" i ask.
"all of the guys. dillion and derek and paisley, emily and alex." she says. i nod. good, it's small.
"ok. when did you do this?" i ask.
"the guys helped. but we did it when you fell asleep last night after the movie." she says. i shake my head with a smile.
"are you excited?" she asks. i nod.
"hell yea." maybe a party is what i need.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 501 56
Emma Gilinsky goes on tour with her brother for the summer. She's in for a bumpy ride. Follow her on the worst and best summer.
297K 5.6K 26
In which a young girl somehow befriends the it cast on social media.
546 32 30
In which a girl discovers love is not what she expected.
2.9K 27 44
Jack is your best friend. Always has been, always will be. But what will happen when you start to fall for each other...?