Famous Ten

De divergence4321

Four is an international pop star and Tris is an average senior at school. Four trys to run away from the pap... Mais

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
EPILOGUE
FINAL
Should I
EPILOGUE PT.2

chapter 32

782 11 2
De divergence4321

Chapter 32: The End

TRIS POV

-Two Years Later-

It has been two years since my first ablum, since Tobias and I dated, since Tobias found out his mother was alive and famous. The news spread out on how Evelyn was Tobias's mother. It actually turned out fine, Tobias and his mother reunited and she accepted me. My father finally accepted Tobias and everything was sturdy. I had another ablum called Over Fear. And Tobias and I are on tour for his new album, Live. It was his last show tonight, right now he is performing and is nearly finished. We are back in Chicago

"TRISSS," Christina shouts.

"YEAAHH," I shout

"COME HERE," she shouts

I find Christina.

"Put this outfit on and some makeup, no questions, all your questions will be answered later," Christina says shoving me into a closet.

The dress she gave we was a red and black peplum dress. The top was black with black lace sleeves and a black lace back. The bottom and peplum was red. I put it do a black smokey eye and red lipstick matching the outfit. I stick on the black stilettos Christina gave me.

I came out.

"Perfect," she says as she drags me to the side of the stage Tobias is performing. She pushes me onto the stage. I have a confuse looks on my face.

"Tris come here," Tobias says into the microphone hanging from his ear.

I walk over with a confused face. Than he fiddles for something in his pocket and than goes down on one knee.

"Tris Prior, I have loved you ever since I was four years old when we first met. I remeber the special spot we used to go to everyday when we were younger, I promised that I would come back and find you when I was eleven, I kept that promise and you believed in me, the day I bumped into you in the mall, I didn't even know it was you until we went for a run and I saw you again, I knew who you were, I always knew I wanted to be beside you ever since I first met you, your beautiful even if though you say you aren't, you are selfless, kind and smart and you manage to juggle all of that while being a badass. You are a girl who doesn't need makeup to be pretty, who doesn't need tutoring to be smart, who doesn't judge a book by it's cover but will look for something deep, something beyond. And It would be an honour if you would marry me Tris Prior," Tobias says

By now I am crying and I nod

"Yes, I will marry you," I say as I kiss him full on the lips as he lifts me up.

"I love you," I say

"I love you too," he says as we kiss again.

The audience are crying and cheering.

From now and on, I will live everyday of my life with my love.

~~~

"No get those things away from me." I scream running through my house. It's the day of my wedding and Christina is chasing me trying to put me in make up.

"Yes come here." I turn and she bumps into me.

"I'm putting my own make up on. He doesn't like it when I came my face. He likes me natural so I'm putting very little." I tell her sternly. She stops and looks at me. She nods and I take MY make up tools from her and walk back into Tobias' and our room. As I do my make up I think about how I never thought that I would be getting married at 22 and 23. I wouldn't trade my life for anything.

Our carriers have boomed since Tobias asked me to marry him in front of 10,000 screaming fans. Articles have popes up about us all the time. We are the new thing all over the media.

"Baby." I hear from down the hall. I wrap my towel tighter around my body.

We didn't do the traditional don't see each other or having bachelor and bachelorette parties. We just hung around the house by ourself and watched movies. We did record some new songs but we just watched movies and other things.

"In here." I shout back and soon I see him in the mirror behind me. He wraps his hands around my waist.

"I know this is soon and I know that we haven't even gotten married but when do you want to start trying for kids." I stop what I'm doing which is applying my light pink lipstick. I turn around after I cap and but the lip stick down.

"Babe." I turn around and finishing my make up.

"I'm sorry that I brought it up." He looks down. I feel bad now. I put my mascara bottle down and it made a thud. He looks up and I turn around. Holding my towel tighter.

"No I'm sorry. I just am very hesitant because with our jobs and us touring everywhere. I just didnt want to have our child be brought into that world." I walk out of the bathroom to our closet. I walk to the dresser that I have in the closet and I pull out my white lace bralette and my white lace panties. I put them on and walk back to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry Tris it's my fault. I shouldn't have said anything." I stand in the middle of the bathroom with him standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"No your right. I want kids to. I really do. I do but I need to think about it." He nods and turns to leave.

"Wait." He turns and looks at me. I use my pointer finger curling it and he walks towards me. I hop onto the counter he walks in between my legs. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Look. I'm sorry. Yes we can start trying for a kid on our honeymoon." He smiles at me beaming.

"Really thank you." I smile at his excitement. He kisses all around my face. I giggle with a smile on my face.

"Yes. I'm not sure if I wanted it to be this soon but yes. We're getting older so yes I want a baby with you. I want children with you." I say kissing his lips.

"Children. Multiple." I nod. Wrapping my legs around his dress pants and his waist.

"I want as many kids as I can with you." He smiles hugging me.

"Now go away so I can get ready." He laughs but leaves the bathroom.

I take out my outfit and put it on my bed. I didn't want the traditional wedding dress so I'm in a white lace crop top and a white maxi skirt with a slit up to my high thigh. My hair is in a bun and I won't have shoes. No one is wear in shoes unless they want to but my maid of honor is not and neither is the best man and Tobias.

~~~

I see the paps as I walk down the street with the flowers in hand and my dad with his arm hooked with mine. They don't really bother me but when we have kids it's going to be a different story. We are now walking on the hot sand. The sand going between my toes. I see Tobias at the alter in his dress pants and a white dress shirt and no shoes.

We did not want a traditional wedding. We wanted to be funky and unique. Are wedding cost us less than 500 dollars. All we pairs for was the chairs, tables and the covers for the tables. There's rose petals down the walkway and lanterns to light it up. My mom is doing the ceremony, Tobias' mother is doing the cooking with my mom. And we didn't by our outfits either. I had this in my closet and Tobias have a ton if fancy outfits for public appearances. I get to the alter after kissing my moms cheek I hold hand with Tobias.

I don't pay attention to any of it. All I do is look into Tobias' eyes. We say our I do's and then we are told to kiss. My favorite part. We run down the alter and down the road to a different part of the beach where the reception is. Again I see the paps.

"Baby. The paps are here." He looks over my shoulder.

"All they're doing is taking picture for the media. We will be all over soon since we had a very un-traditional wedding and are wedding rings and band are very different." I nod again pecking his lips looking down at my ring. I never really got a good look at it but it's huge. There are four separate bands than my huge engagement ring with diamonds the four separate bands are his head grandmothers and his mom wanted him to give them to me. His band is a normal sliver rung but I had diamonds encrusted into the middle of the band.

"Hey are you almost ready to head out?" I turn to look at Tobias. I nod and we stand up.

"Excuse me. Everybody thank you so much for coming but my beautiful wife and I are heading out. Stay as long as you want just get home safe. Thank you." I wave as Tobias and I run to our hotel where we have some fun before our flight tomorrow morning to Turks and Caicos islands.

~~~~~~~

I run to the bathroom throwing up. I was recording and I had this urge to throw up. We've been back for about a month and we have been trying for a baby. I've been throwing up for the past two weeks so we think that I am.

"Baby. Are you in here." I grunt in response and I feel my hair being pulled into a makeshift pony tail. After I puke my guts out I lean back on the wall.

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. I let out a sigh talking a price of gum from my pocket. I slowly stand up holing on to Tobias.

"Hey hey. Take it easy." I nod. I look at him.

"I think pregnant." I see him smile.

"Really." I nod.

"I not 100% sure though. I have a docter appointment tomorrow in the morning." He looks a little sad.

"Lucas wanted me to record my new songs tomorrow morning. For the album. He gave us a 2 month break for the wedding and honeymoon. He wants me to record so they can release the album in a few weeks." I nod.

"Oh ok. Umm it was the only time they could fit me in. I'll just call and reschedule the appointment." I play with my fingers.

"No you go. I'll try to meet you there." I shake my head

"No I'll see what other time I can go in. I want you there." I tell him still playing with fingers.

"No I'm telling Lucas I'll go in the next day. I want to be there." I look up.

"Are you sure."

"Yes. We're married. I was the one to do you to have kids so soon." He says holding my chin making me look at him.

"Ok." He smiles.

"Lets go tell Lucas." I nod. We walk hand in hand back to the recording room. He sits on the couch on his phone humming.

"Lucas we have to talk." He puts his phone down looking at us.

"I can't come and do the recording tomorrow morning. I'll come in the day after." Tobias says straight up.

"Why's that." He looks at me and I run my stomach.

"I have a docters appointment. I might be pregnant and this was the only time they could fit me in." I say and he doesn't looked pleased.

"Well he needs to record his songs for his new albums." He says looking at me and Tobias.

"Well I'll come in after the docters appointment. I'm going. This may be my child and I'm not missing it or any appointments." Tobias says taking my hand and holing it fermly.

"Ok. Just come in after. And I mean it." I nod and so does Tobias.

"Ok so let's get some songs recorded." I go and sit down at the table.

"Ok babe go." I through the mic. I see his nod and he sings.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

875 29 25
Meet Tris... An introvert teen girl who leads her life with full of boredoms.. Four was a handsome celebrity who becomes the first crush of this gi...
32.8K 785 17
Tris is the princess of the Divergent Kingdom. What happens when she is forced to have her own selection? Will she find true love? Will it be a total...
1.3M 29.2K 36
I am Tris Prior. I got pregnant at 17 and ran away. Why? Maybe out of fear. The father of my baby, the love of my life is now a worldwide superstar...
68.8K 1.2K 21
Four has always had a "Little" Crush on the hot teacher Miss.Prior. He goes for tutor help one day, while getting help one thing leads to another. Co...