For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 72

45.7K 1.8K 1.2K
By Black_baddie

Hunter. Hunter. Hunter.

My dear friend Hunter. I wanted to humiliate him in front of the school too but, that would've been too easy.

Then I thought about Sam beating his ass but, that wouldn't work either. That'll just fuel him to do more evil things to us.

So do you know what I did. I snitched to his mom.

I told Sam to find his address and he did exactly that. I told her about him being the leader of a gang, him stalking me, and how he burned Miracle in my car.

She was in complete shock. She couldn't believe her dear son was killing innocent people. And the fact that Miracle was a child threw fuel in the fire.

I was currently sipping on some tea on his momma's couch telling her about all the horrible things Hunter has done.

I went way back to 9th grade when he slapped my ass as I bent over to grab my textbook that fell.

Shit I even exaggerated some stories so his momma can beat his ass even more. Man do I love spilling tea.

"Momma I'm home"

Hunter said as he stepped in the house. He took off his shoes and locked the door. Once he turned around he was meet with my smiling face and his mom's scowling face.

"Hunter Matthew O'Neill what is this I hear about you being a leader of a gang and almost killing her baby"

"Her boyfriend is the leader of a gang too"

Hunter whined as he stomped his feet. This right here ladies and gentlemen is the leader of a gang.

"He's not my son, you are. Let me tell you what you're going to do. You're going to remove yourself from this gang you're in and you're going to apologize to Diamond for almost killing her child"

"I'm not apologizing to her"

His mom stood up and walked over to him. She pulled his ear and started twisting it. He screamed out in pain as she pressed down harder on his ear.

"I'm sorry for almost killing MIracle"

Hunter said with a sour face. I just nodded my head. When his mom turned around I smiled evilly at him.

"Ms. O'Neill my dad is a military General. He runs a program called help for troubled kids. It's a year program to help kids like Hunter. Here take a look at it"

I said as I handed the pamphlet that was in my purse. She scanned it then put it on the table.

"Oh Hunter you for sure going to this boot camp. You've been too much trouble lately. You're getting out of hand and I will not tolerate that"

She turned around and faced me. She gave me a warm smile and thanked me for bringing Hunter's behaviour to her attention.

I said goodbye to her and picked up my phone and purse. On my way out I heard his mom tell him to go take his clothes off and come back downstairs with a leather belt. He's getting one of those bare ass whoppings. Those hurt the most.

I knew snitching to his mom Would've been more effective then beating his ass.

I hopped in my car and drove over to my house since Sam and my dad are there.

Wait. Sam and my dad? At home? Alone? What was I thinking? I quickly pressed on the gas and zoomed off to my house.

I wonder what are they talking about.

Sam's POV

Pure silence. That's all the room consisted of.

I was sitting across from David as he glared holes into my face. I just sat there and stared at my shoes. I couldn't look at him in the eyes.

"So, how was your day sir?"

I asked trying to lighten the mood. All he did was glare at me even harder. I leaned back on the couch and sighed.

"What's your intention with my daughter boy"

He asked after a moment of silent. I was waiting for this question. I just didn't know when he was gonna ask.

"I don't want to do anything bad to your daughter sir. I just really love and care for her and Mircale. I would never lay a finger on her. I'm not Jason"

I whisper the last part. Just thinking about that fucker makes me mad. I know that he's scared I'll turn out like Jason.

He just studied my face. I'm guessing once he saw I didn't look away from his eyes he knew I was telling the truth.

After a while we hear keys jingle outside. I'm guessing Diamond is back. Thank God.

"If you ever lay a finger on her I will cut off your fingers, bake them in dog shit and feed them to you. Understood?"

He rushed out before Diamond could walk in. I nodded my head and sighed in relief once Diamond came into view.

Baby girl you're home. Man I missed you"

I said as I attacked her in a bone crushing hug. She just giggled and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Dad what did you do to him? He seems scared"

David shrugged his shoulders and turned on the tv. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up stairs to her room.

"If I hear moans or groans I'm killing both of you guys. Have fun."

He said with a smile on his face. This guy give me the chills. I'm supposed to be fearless.

When we got up to Diamond's room we just laid in bed while she massaged my scalp and told me about the whole Hunter situation.

Diamond's POV

The next day

I woke up with Sam's hand wrapped around my waist. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but, he only pulled me closer.

"Sam wake you. We have school"

He groaned and laid kisses on my neck. I moaned as his tongue ran up and down my neck. I gasped as he started to bite my ear lobes.

"Sam my dad's at the door"

He quickly pull away from me and rolled off the bed. My dad told him he could only stay in my room if he slept on the floor. So he waited for him to fall asleep so he can sleep with me.

I leaned over to where he fell and started laughing my ass off. He looked so scared until he realised I was just kidding.

"That's not funny"

He mumbled and climbed back on my bed. He wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning my love"

"Good morning Sammy"

I said as I looked the other way. I don't know about Sam but I have bad mornings breathe. That shit could kill someone for God's sake.

"Baby girl I don't care about your morning breathe. Gimme kiss"

I shook my head no and tried to get off the bed. He pulled me back to him and straddled me. He kept on trying to kiss me but I kept on moving my head from side to side.

"If you don't kiss me I'll burn all your Fenty beauty foundations"

My head quickly snapped to him. He wouldn't dare. But, just in case he wasn't playing leaned forward and kissed him for about thirty seconds.

"Kids breakfast is ready"

My mom screamed from downstairs. Sam got off me and motioned for me to come downstairs with him. I nodded my head no and walked into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and did my skincare routine. After I was done I walked out of the bathroom and made my way downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Daddy" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yes baby girl"

"Yes baby girl"

Both my dad and Sam answered. My dad turned around and glared at Sam. Sam scratched the back of his neck and went to take a seat at the table. I heard momma snicker in front of the stove.

"Good morning dad"

I said as I went over to give him a hug. He hugged me back but whispered we need to talk in my ears. Well damn.

I sat down at the table and gawked at what my mom made for breakfast today.

I saw waffles, French toast sticks, grits and shrimp, eggs, fruits,donuts, and orange juice.

After we prayed we dug right in and started eating. Throughout breakfast I could sense my dad easing Sam while he ate.

I don't think he noticed though. He just continued eating his grits and shrimp. I kicked my dad under the table and gave him the look.

He rolled his eyes and looked down at his food. After we were done eating Sam left so he could get ready at his house. That was my dad's decision, not his.

I walked out of the bathroom and made my way inside of my closet. I picked out my white and gold Versace shirt, white ripped jeans, and my white and gold Jordan's.

After I combed my bob I grabbed my beige Michael Kors purse and walked out of my room.

I said goodbye to my parents and hopped in my car. I'm seriously in love with it. Now all I have to do is remember to put Miracle's baby chair in there.

Once I arrived at school I went to my usual parking spot, right in between to Sam and Noah.

I grabbed my purse and got out of the car. I went straight to my locker and put my purse in. The bell rung signaling all of us to go to class.

Sadly, my first period is the only period I don't have with Sam or Noah. I just walked in and took my seat in the back.

20 minutes into the class I'm half asleep. I really miss when math was just 1+1=2.

"Will Diamond Ryder please report to the main office"

The lady in the P.A. said. I happily jumped out of my seat and grabbed my purse. Before the teacher could even say a word I was already out of the classroom.

I knocked on the principals door and waited patiently. I heard him say come in after a few seconds.

I wish I stayed in math class now. Once I walked in I was meet with Britney's swollen lips face ass and her mom's swollen boobs head ass.

"Take a seat Diamond"

Britney smirked at me as I took a seat next to her mom.

I hope I leave this meeting with all my brain cells.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...
100K 7.3K 66
This is a story about a girl who craves real love, not just wanting to be only used for others' selfish reasons. Everyone says and comments that she...
89.2K 3.5K 33
Beautiful is weighing under 130lbs. Attractive is having the perfect hour glass figure. jealousy is watching your 128lbs best friend cries about bein...
194K 7.9K 43
I looked down at my freshly painted acrylic nails. My heart was racing and my palms were sweating. Although I was having a good time. It was time for...